Emily's Day at Home Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let out a soft moan as a wave of pleasure shot through my body. I felt Matt's hands move to my upper thighs as I slowly started riding his cock.

I put my hands on Matt's chest for leverage and slowly lifted myself so that his cock almost slid out of my cunt. When just the head remained inside, I gripped his cock tightly with the muscles of my vagina. The groan Matt let out let me know that my talented pussy was being appreciated.

There was something about Matt's cock, it wasn't that much bigger than my husbands, but it fit. It filled me completely and touched places inside my cunt that no man before him had ever touched.

When he was all the way inside me I could feel the head of his dick pressing on my cervix and the base of his cock pressed against my engorged clit. Even the slightest movement of his body or mine caused a wave of pleasure to shudder throughout my entire being.

I sat astride Matt's cock for several minutes enjoying the sensation of his cock being inside me. There was something that being fucked by Matt that I had never experienced before. I was so much more wonton and sexual a being because of the experience he brought to my bed. He had fucked me to satisfy his needs, but at the same time brought me to the understanding that sex was all about pleasure and sensations. Every man could be the source of sensual delights for me and my experience and talent as a sexual being could be shared with them. It was my job to give my cunt to men and take pleasure from the acts I would be performing to give them the ultimate gift of a body wracking orgasm. I had to take pleasure and possibly get my orgasm from the sensations and pleasure of being a cunt for the man I was being fucked by. The excitement of sex with new men was my motivation and being the best fuck they'd ever had was to be my goal.

My body tingles as I starting riding Matt's cock. In and out he cock pleasured me with each stroke. I threw back my head to get the hair out of my face and noticed that Dan had come out of the shower and was standing near the doorway watching. He had a wide smile on his face and his cock was standing out from his body, hard and engorged. "Beautiful," he mouthed without saying a word.

I smiled back at him and soon returned my concentration to fucking his friend.

After a few moments, Dan walked over to the bed. Standing next to me as I continued to ride another man's dick he leaned over and kissed me deeply. I returned his kiss and knew at that moment he was totally alright with what I was doing. After our kiss he stepped back to watch me in action, moving to a position where he could watch Matt's cock being pleasured by mu eager, tight cunt.

"Matt," Dan said, "you remember Cheryl Eastland from college?"

"Easy Eastland, sure, why," Matt replied.

"Think about it," my husband said, "think about it."

With that Dan got on the bed and was kneeling behind me as I continued to ride Matt. He moved up behind me and nuzzled my neck and kissed my ear. His hands encircled me and cupped my breasts and he lightly pinched my nipples between his thumb and forefinger.

I could feel his cock brush my ass as he squeezed my tits and whispered nasty things in my ear. He was really enjoying watching his wife fuck his friend.

After a few minutes of me continuing to ride Matt and having my nipples stimulated by my husband I felt Dan pull back a bit and then felt him push my shoulders forward. I had to stop pumping on Matt's cock as I was moved forward so I was again laying on Matt's body. Matt's cock remained inserted into my vagina.

Dan moved forward and I felt the tip of his cock trace down my ass. He passed my puckering hole and moved down to my vagina. I felt Dan put one hand on my ass and push forward. Surprisingly his cock entered my cunt above Matt's. I felt Dan's other hand move to my hips and felt him push his cock further into my already stretched cunt. He grunted as he pushed himself into me.

We lay there for a few moments. The second penetration sensation was like nothing I had experienced before and I then came to the realization that there were not two cocks filling my pussy and stretching it wide. I had often thought about what double penetration would feel like having watched several porn videos that featured DP, but remarkably it was without pain. I felt a stretching, a fullness from the volume of the two cocks, and I felt intense pleasure and the heat of both cocks.

After a few moments Matt started thrusting and Dan started as well. They seem to develop a rhythm quickly because within seconds Dan was withdrawing while Matt was inserting. Matt's cock rubbed against my clit and the forward part of my pussy, while my husband's was filling the back portion. It felt divine.

My heart was racing as two cocks filled my talented cunt. I was the fuck toy of two men and I wanted them both to come in my cunt. I wanted them to never forget the experience I was giving them by opening my body to their penetration. I wanted to drain their balls from the pleasure my cunt could give and I wanted to be flooded with the semen of my husband and his friend.

My cunt tingled with stimulation and my entire body pulsed with the electricity of the experience. My hard nipples rubbed against Matt's chest as he and my husband both thrusted away on their way to their explosive climax. My pussy tingles as I sensed my own orgasm approaching rapidly. The divine pleasure of these two men fucking me eagerly and the grunts and groans of pleasure that we were all making made the room alive with sex. We were wanton animals; fucking was what we were doing and what we were enjoying.

As my climax approached, I could feel Matt's cock throb and soon I felt the first hot jet of semen shoot from his prick. He pushed himself all the way into me as the second hot jet filled me; at the same time my husband's cock twitched and started ejaculation into me as well. The volume of semen could not be contained by my wide stretched cunt and oozed out around the two cocks filling me.

The heat of their semen and the excitement of the moment brought me over the edge and my body began being racked by orgasmic spasms. Me entire body convulsed with pleasure as Matt and Dan continued to come deep inside me.

As my spasms continued I felt one of the cocks slip from my convulsing pussy and felt a warm gush of fluid cascade over the lips of my vagina and over my ass. Several jets of semen covered me as Matt's cock continued to pulse deep within me. I gripped his cock with each throb until my cunt muscles were exhausted and could no longer grip his shaft. I felt the warm semen oozing out of my cunt.

Dan kneeled behind Matt and I and stroked his cock to get every drop of his semen out and onto my cunt lips and ass while Matt's cock was covered with the semen from both of them oozing out of my pussy.

I was exhausted by sex and pleasure and slowly rolled off Matt after his cock finally slipped out of me.

End of Part 3.

12