Emily's Enterprise Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eatoure
eatoure
319 Followers

"Uhh, maybe I should clean up," she said as a big glob of come dripped off her ear and onto her right tit, where it joined the other globs. "Are you kidding?" Karlo cried. "I love you like that!" and he threw his arms around her, hugged her tight, and kissed her with his tongue, spreading his come all over her face. Emily could hear the squishing of the goo between their bodies and feel the come all spread over her skin. And next to her thigh, Karlo's cock was stirring again. She was about to get more.

Emily didn't know if she liked having sex while she was plastered with semen but it was Karlo's semen and that made it special even though there was an awful lot of it. Being young, he recovered his erection fast and the tip was poking Emily's heart-shaped pubic hair as they sat facing each other. Emily decided that she would do the last trick that Trixie had taught her. She playfully pushed Karlo back on the bed and rose up to squat over his dick. The semen in her hair was drying and made it feel like it was thick with hairspray.

Usually when Emily and Karlo got to this point, Emily had had lots of foreplay, a lot of sucking and licking, and sometimes deep fingering and stretching. It didn't take her long to lubricate to the point of dripping. Prepared, she could take it if Karlo rammed it in her fast but it took lots of lubrication and a little stretching. That was important because not only was her body small but her vagina was naturally tight. But today she hadn't juiced -- she hadn't had enough foreplay. Having every trick she tried turn out an embarrassment and getting drenched with slime hadn't exactly made her wet with desire, either. But she was in a hurry to try her last trick -- maybe this would work!

Trixie, full-bodied and experienced, had dropped straight down on her modestly-endowed john. Emily dropped herself with all her weight on top of Karlo's massive dick. Without being opened or stretched. With no lubrication.

She knew she shouldn't scream -- the hotel would think she was being murdered -- but she had to do something, the stretch-pain was so intense! So after she bit her knuckle hard, she grabbed Karlo's shorts off the foot of the bed, stuffed it in her mouth, and screamed with all her lung power! Karlo was thrilled that she seemed as excited as he was. Smelling and tasting the manly crotch fragrance on Karlo's shorts, she yelled and moaned into her self-imposed gag while she felt her channel resisting him every half inch by half inch as she settled on him! Fuck, this was hard! Her vagina was spasming around him! Karlo was delighted at the new sensation. She rocked back and forth violently to work the big cock in. This was taking forever! Was she tearing herself? No, but every once in a while her vaginago tired and gave way a little bit and it felt like it. Aaaargh it was tough to take! She wanted to give up and get to her feet but if she did she felt she wouldn't be able to look Karlo in the eye and besides, his dick was beginning to slide a little now -- maybe her desperate vag was starting to make natural lube. There was a big crampy spasm and things started to get better. In a minute, which seemed like an hour to her and a second to him, his prick started to slide into her a little more easily. Soon the cramping feeling had become an ache and then it became a sensation of merely being stuffed to the bursting point. She gritted her teeth and tried to relax and felt herself sliding down a little faster. Then she felt a little funny but familiar queasy feeling and she knew his dick was passing her cervix and pushing on its way to full depth. A few minutes later she was sitting on his balls, feeling stuffed.

The semen was drying on her hair and skin and it felt tight and crinkly as she moved. Karlo thought it was so sexy, visible evidence of his lust for her.

She kept rocking back and forth, afraid to rise up and have his dick push in again and sensing it wouldn't take long at all for Karlo to come again. By then Emily had started to juice and the feeling of being packed was starting to give way to their usual intense genital pleasuring. But it was too late. He was ready to shoot by now. Karlo bucked his hips, throwing her up and pulling out a little, and when she came down pushing an inch or two back into her. With a yelp he let loose and flooded her canal with another load, which squirted out when he thrust again into her tight pussy and dripped onto the bed. Finally, he was done and pulled out. She sat there, unsatisfied, sore, covered in old semen and feeling the fresh semen gush out of her stretched, wide-open pussy and onto the wet bedspread.

"Emily," Karlo said "that was great! We should do that more often!"

eatoure
eatoure
319 Followers
12