Emily's First Taste Pt. 03

Story Info
Emily practices her dominance with friends.
7.3k words
4.43
21.6k
5
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/13/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 20

As the others continue their passion filled fucking around them, Emily and Jonathon, slide over to one of the leather easy chairs, and pass the time as observers. Emily, not willing to let the game stop, kneels beside Jonathon as he gently caresses her hair. Her knees spread slightly, hands behind her back, breasts pushed out, and nipples still hard, Jonathon periodically ran his hand across her ass and between her legs to her still very wet pussy.

Appreciative of the beauties around them in the throes of ecstasy Emily watched intently as Aricella was now being fucked by two men simultaneously. Sandwiched between them, the tight ass Emily had eagerly licked, planted firmly on the cock of the hard body on the floor, she lay back to accept Kyle's member as he thrust inside her with amazing force. A sight to behold in its own right but the other man's girl, a very pretty Asian girl, was busy thrusting her pussy in his face. It was clear they were all on the verge of a simultaneous orgasm and Emily was captivated. Her pussy began to throb again and the wetness that had been present since she first got dressed that evening continued to seep from her already well fucked pussy.

She glanced at Jonathon and the sight was having an effect on him as well as his exceptional cock sprung back to life. She loved the sight of him. He had been blessed with a perfect cock, substantial in length and thick. It filled her perfectly and she could never get enough of it.

As the men fucking Aricella filled her to wanton holes, the women came with tremendous force. The participants collapsed on each other, obviously satiated, for the time being.

Another of the couples, the burgundy haired beauty and her very tall dark-haired companion, approached Jonathon and Emily. Emily was visibly nervous and wondered what they wanted; she didn't want to embarrass him with her nervousness. Emily knew that these women lived the lifestyle. For Jonathon and Emily this was a game, not a lifestyle. She didn't think she could ever live the true lifestyle of a submissive. She enjoyed the games they played too much and Jonathon too enjoyed being submissive. Her apprehension was obvious and Jonathon placed his hand on her back.

The man spoke. "My girl Lyla, wants to please you Jonathon, I'd like to watch. She'd like to be with both of you and I do so enjoy watching her. She's quite a good cock sucker, I doubt you be disappointed"

Lyla looked pleased at her owner's request. Emily's stomach turned. Could she do this? She heard him say he was hers. She heard him say always. He said it was up to her. Could she watch another woman suck his cock, the cock she so loved in her mouth. Would the man want her then? She didn't know what to think, but she knew it was a fantasy of his to have two women. She wanted only to please him. She really did trust him completely. She wasn't exactly sure why. She just knew. She had always just known that their relationship was not like many others. It was if she had known him her whole life. As if she had waited for him alone her whole life. It was as if she had always belonged to him. All of her attempts to run away, in part, had been because of friends, because of all the stupid ideals about how much time a man spends, about what a conventional relationship is supposed to be. She had recognized that none of it meant anything. She knew she was his, and even though until that night, he hadn't said out loud that he was hers, she really always knew that he was.

Jonathon began to speak, "Thank you for the ..."

Emily whimpered. She looked at him intently, motioned with her eyes that it was acceptable. She smiled a sweet smile and simply said "Please sir, may we have her?"

Jonathon replied, "Very well Emily, on your knees girl," He instructed Lyla.

She quickly assumed the position between Jonathon's legs and as she did Emily reached around her from behind to her perfectly round oversized titties and began to pinch and twirl the girl's nipples between her fingers. Lyla moaned and Emily slid lower to her already well fucked pussy and slipping a finger inside it began to tongue the wet slit. Jonathon laid his head back against the chair and enjoyed the ministrations of his cock.

As Emily fingered Lyla's soaking hole she was impressed at how tight she was. She was quite young, obviously of age, but still quite young for such a lifestyle. Her ass was tiny and tight and Emily licked it all over. Two days before Emily had only fantasized about licking another girl's pussy, now it seemed she could not get enough of it. Had she encouraged Jonathon for him or for her, she wondered.

The girl was quite skilled because it was clear by Jonathon's expression he was enjoying himself. Emily saw her dark haired partner stroking his enormous cock and Emily wanted no part of it, it looked positively unnatural in length and was quite skinny. She was glad he seemed to be more into watching, she still was not sure she wanted another man inside of her.

Before Emily knew what was happening there was a mouth on her exposed pussy and Aricella was again eating her slit with fervor. God she was good at that, Emily thought. Out of all of the women there, Emily was most attracted to Aricella. She was striking after all. Exotic, confident, perfectly shaped and her caramel skin a sight to behold. Emily ground back into her face and sucked harder at Lyla's pussy as Aricella brought her closer to the forbidden point.

The dark one, as Emily thought of him, not knowing his name was really fisting his cock hard and Emily knew he was close. The length of his cock surely meant he would shoot his was far and with a force that would coat all of them in cum. Lyla sucked Jonathon's harder and although he had already cum she knew he was close again. She looked past Lyla's ass to see the familiar look on his face and he pushed Lyla back pumped his cock a few times and shot her face with what could have only been an enormous load, although Emily could not see. Seconds later the dark one showered the girls with his hot spunk. Aricella and Emily didn't stop their tonguing efforts and both Emily and Lyla were close to cumming. Both women ground their pussies into the face of those licking them and Emily heard Jonathon say, "Cum Emily, cum all over Aricella for me."

It was too much for Emily to bear and she was rocked with another earth shattering orgasm as Lyla came hard against her face. Emily collapsed on the floor and for a minute her exhaustion made her unsure if the night had been dream or reality.

Chapter 21

Emily felt Jonathon's hand on her shoulder and him encouraging her to stand. He did not speak; he simply took her hand and motioned toward the door they had entered through. She was uncertain how long she lay there but she was indeed ready to leave and was overwhelmed by his gentle touch.

Kyle, the host of their delicious debauchery, brought Emily a robe, since her dress had been cut from her and she and Jonathon silently left. He held his arm around her tightly and although he spoke no words the tenderness he touched her with was unexpected and made her feel more loved than if he had said the words.

As Jonathon slid into the car beside Emily she laid her head on his shoulder, closed her eyes, and was almost instantly asleep. She never felt him reach for her hand and caress his cheek with it, or kiss her head as he drove.

When they pulled into the lot of the hotel it had started to sprinkle. Jonathon left Emily undisturbed, quietly entered the room and returned with a blanket he draped over her as he helped her from the car. She looked at him surprised and started to speak but he simply put his finger on her lips and escorted her to the room.

He guided her directly to the bathroom where he had started a bath before getting her from the vehicle. She stared at him in utter disbelief as he removed the blanket and the robe and guided her into the bath before he undressed himself. The room was equipped with an exceptionally large tub and could easily accommodate both of them. He slid behind her and guided her back against his chest. Grabbing the customary washcloth from the side of the tub and the bar of bath soap he began to wash her body with extreme tenderness and care. It was at that moment that she realized he truly loved her, that the feelings she always suspected he had, were confirmed. She knew he might never say it, something held him back from uttering those words. To her, those words meant little, for they were just words, it was the moments, the feelings they shared, when there were no words that mattered.

Chapter 22

As Jonathon gently bathed her, Emily knew their time together was coming to an end soon. She was grateful he had made so much time for her. She was not sure what had gotten in to him, what made him decide to make the time; whatever it was she would not question it. She wondered though; how would she be able to get him to do it again? He was so busy with his job as a contractor. Much of his time was spent going over plans, organizing suppliers, coordinating vendors and ultimately making things run smoothly for an entire project.

He worked hard and played hard. He spent much of his free time letting off steam playing various sports with his friends. In the beginning she felt badly, thinking that he simply didn't want to make time for her, but after time she realized it was what made him happy, he needed it, and she learned it was part of him. She had accepted it and determined that if she had tried to change him, he would not be the same man she adored. She grew to appreciate the time they had together and the time she had alone.

She learned too, that if she pressed him for his time, it alienated him. He didn't operate that way. Although he never spoke of it, she thought that at some point in his life, someone had asked entirely too much of him, and he was resistant to succumbing to that sort of female control in his life. She couldn't be sure, but she didn't want to be that type of woman for him.

So, as they lay in the tub, with him gently caressing her back, her breasts, and her belly in a loving, but not quite sexual way, she wondered how she was going to repay him for the most amazing weekend of her life. She had ideas, plenty of them, but coercing him to spend the time, while somehow making him think it was his idea was crucial; or was it?

She was deep in thought when she noticed he had stopped caressing her. His arms rested around her shoulders. She rose slightly and turned and realized he had fallen asleep. She wished in that moment she was strong enough to simply lift him from the tub and carry him to bed but of course she wasn't. Emily stepped from the tub and as she did he stirred. She grabbed herself a robe and another for him and wrapped it around him as he exited the tub.

Never speaking a word they retired to the bed for much need rest with him cocooned around her, she had never felt so safe, or so loved in her life.

Chapter 23

Morning brought real life Emily knew and as much as she loved seeing his rigid cock under the sheets she was still rather exhausted. She lay there listening to him breathe and determined as soon as she returned home she would begin to make the preparations. It seemed her long slumber had made everything clear in her head.

Jonathon began to stir and reached for her. He smiled and kissed her forehead. She was suddenly afraid to get lost in the romance of it all. She rushed out of bed and began to get dressed. She didn't want it to hurt when she went home, to feel empty. She needed to shut it off.

"Good morning babe," she said as she spun around nearly fully dressed and saw the pained look on his face. Realizing her transgression she climbed back on the bed and playfully kissed him. Trying to play it off she announced she was starved and asked for the keys to the car.

"Let me get us some food babe, you took care of me all weekend, let me take care of you?"

"I was thinking we could eat on the way home, Emily," he replied with a frown.

"Oh, I was just try.."

"I know what you were trying to do Emily,"

"You do?" she replied perplexed.

"Yes, Emily, I know how you think. You were trying to run from me. You were afraid I was going to end the weekend abruptly. You wanted to try and end it first."

God, she thought, how does he do that?

"I wasn't going to, you know, I hoped we'd lay here. Talk. I have time. I wanted to be with you. "

Emily, embarrassed, settled down, and let him wrap his arms around her.

"I am hungry you know," She smiled and showed the sassy streak he adored so much. I earned her a swift swat on her ass.

"I am still in charge here," he smiled. She loved their games.

They talked for several hours, recounting their weekend, laughing, telling stories about their lives; they thoroughly enjoyed each other's company. Eventually though, they both knew it had to come to an end and reluctantly they both agreed it was time to return to real life. Emily knew she would feel a familiar pang of emptiness when she returned home, but it was worth it. It was the best weekend of her life and she knew soon enough there would be a similar weekend in the future. Even if she had to take it by force; she smiled to herself.

Chapter 24

When he dropped her at home, it was late afternoon and they were both were tired from their weekend. When he kissed her goodbye, it was far different than any other kiss goodbye he had ever given her. She was used to passionate kisses from him during sex but his kisses goodbye had always been short, brief, and had always left her wanting more; wondering what the brevity meant.

As a result the emptiness she expected to feel was gone. She felt utterly fulfilled. She wondered what had changed before their weekend. What had let up to his decision to plan it all? It was almost if, in his domination game, he had chosen to surrender to her.

She collapsed on her bed and didn't wake until morning when the deafening sound of the alarm came much too soon for her liking. She felt rested and yet, felt like she could sleep for days.

Emily plodded to the shower and as the water streamed over her body she relished the memories of the weekend and couldn't help but lower her hand to her button. The thought of Aricella's body against her body made her feel hot again and the familiar tingling in her belly began to creep in as she rubbed her clit harder, and dipped her fingers inside her rapidly slickening sex. She removed her shower head and aimed at her pussy. She adjusted the dial on the head until the water began to pulse hard and put her leg on the wall to get a better angle for the pulsating stream to hit her aching spot as she dipped two fingers inside.

The pounding of the water was now the lapping of Aricella's expert tongue on her clit as she brought herself closer and closer to an orgasm, fucking her hole faster. Abruptly, she removed her fingers and turned her attention entirely on her offending button putting the shower head directly on her clit and massaging it rapidly. Images flooded her head from weekend and as she remembered Jonathon fucking her on the hood of the car she came with a force that caused her to lose her balance and she fell to the floor of the shower; laughing hysterically.

Work was going to be interesting, she thought as she lay there, how would she make it through work? She couldn't wait to tell Aleeyah all about it. She knew she would hear it from her since she had ignored her texts all weekend, but it would be worth it, and once she heard why, all would be forgiven. Aleeyah loved nothing more than to hear about the adventures of Emily and Jonathon, and the past weekend, was going to blow her mind.

Chapter 25

"Good morning my sweet," the text read and Emily's heart began to flutter. He beat me she thought as she grabbed her keys and coffee and started into Elton's. She had worked at the men's clothing store for over seven years and most days she enjoyed her job. There had never been a shortage of ego affirming attention from men; even if they never interested her enough to engage seriously with them, except for Jonathon of course.

Aleeyah had already opened the door and Emily could smell fresh coffee brewing. She loved that woman. The had been close friends since the day Aleeyah walked in for her interview and Emily had begged Elton to hire her even though he had at least a dozen other interviews scheduled. Emily knew she was perfect for the position and Elton had deferred to her experience, if not constant badgering.

Aleeyah brought in customers. Men adored her. Her accent made them melt and she could get them to buy anything she suggested. Emily often wondered if Aleeyah would walk into the dressing area with a pink tutu and tights if customers would simply smile and nod as she suggested ringing up their purchase.

Born in Jamaica, Aleeyah's Patois often seeped into full force when the rare disagreeable customer did come in, otherwise she spoke with the slightest hint of an accent, just enough to keep people wondering where she had emigrated from. Taller than Emily, with legs that seemed never ending, tiniest waist, globular ass, breasts nearly three times the size they should be for her frame, she commanded attention when she entered a room. Her long tightly twisted locks, always perfectly in place, almond shaped chestnut eyes and smooth mahogany skin had suitors aplenty drooling at the chance to take her to bed. Aleeyah was very selective and her apparent indifference to their attention only made her more desirable.

"Em! Girl! What the hell happened to you this weekend?" Aleeyah yelled across the store clearly agitated as her accent came through.

"I was kind of... well... taken prisoner," Emily coyly responded setting her things down on the counter.

"Prisoner? Ugh. U a lie!!" Aleeyah exclaimed as she shooed Emily away in disbelief.

"Relax Aleeyah. I was with Jonathon."

"Oh mi god! All weekend?" Aleeyah asked in wonderment.

"Yes, it was wonderful. I'll tell you all about it and I'm going to need your help."

"Help?" Aleeyah's curiosity was piqued.

The doorbell rang as a somewhat slovenly man walked through the door. Emily and Aleeyah made faces at each other determining who would be the 'lucky one' to assist him. Emily accepted that she would help realizing she owed it to Aleeyah for making her worry. She approached the man who had begun looking at suits on the clearance rack as her mind drifted back to her weekend of passion and the smile on her face was genuine when she greeted him, if not exactly meant for him.

Emily assisted the man as best she could while tolerating his lecherous attention. He clearly appreciated her curvaceous figure and was rather inappropriate with his comments; a situation she was used to in her position. He selected a jacket and pants, despite Emily's protests that another jacket would have matched better, and Aleeyah rang him up at the register.

Emily realized she had not texted Jonathon back with her customary good morning text and quickly did so, while thanking him for a delightful, fulfilling, weekend.

Aleeyah practically tackled Emily to press her for details and the Emily gave up the story, sparing none of the details. Aleeyah was quite the voyeur and wanted to know absolutely every minute element; Emily knew that her desire to visualize the events of her sex life with Jonathon would make Aleeyah a willing partner in her plans.

"The first step," Emily said earnestly, "is to get him away from work, without him knowing I am involved. His secretary knows my voice, so I need you to do it. Can you handle it?"

Aleeyah listened intently to what part in the rouse she would play and was immediately prepared to implement the first step. She was impressed with the strategy and could not wait to be a part.