Emily's First Taste Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course Em, you know I can't wait to deceive that girl."

"You've never even met her Lee," Emily laughed at her.

"No but she probably deserves it. Probably sits there thinking all about him, look at him, I would."

Both women laughed riotously.

"Got a point Lee," Emily loved her friend and her inability to sugar coat anything.

No one was in the store as the women sat on the counter and used Aleeyah's cell phone to place the call.

Chapter 26

"Brekken Construction," Cassie's sugary voice announced over the speaker.

"Yes, this is Sophia Watts. With Ranger Contracting. Is Jonathon Brekken in?" Aleeyah asked with more accent than she normally spoke with but not enough for Cassie to be suspicious. Aleeyah and Emily both knew Jonathon would not be there, even if he was there, he was not accustomed to taking calls during his busy day, Cassie fielded everything for him.

"No, Miss Watts," Cassie replied as though they were longtime friends, "he's in a meeting, can I help you?"

"Well, perhaps you can, do you schedule his appointments? Or does he?" Aleeyah settled in to her role perfectly and Emily decided a customer would be a bad idea at the moment. She put the little clock on the front door saying they would return in 30 minutes and locked the deadbolt. She signaled to Aleeyah to bring the phone and they headed to the back room.

"I schedule all of Mr. Brekken's appointments ma'am"

"Wonderful. We are holding a conference in two months. We would like him to be a key note speaker on how to build value in the current economy. We have noticed he has done rather well for himself lately and we know others would appreciate hearing how he has done so well considering the current downturn in new construction." Aleeyah rattled off everything she was supposed to say, flawlessly. "Would he be able to travel to Chicago for the weekend? Of course, we would cover all of his expenses and there would be a room reserved for him at Trump International Tower. The conference is very exclusive and by invitation only. He would need to check in December 20, afternoon, attend a cocktail function that evening and speak the afternoon of the 21st, with a dinner in his honor that evening, check out on the 22nd."

"Invitation only? Well, Miss Watts, let me see," Cassie's fingernails could be heard clicking on her computer. "Well yes, Miss Watts, it appears there may be some availability in his schedule."

"Wonderful! So glad to hear. I will fax the itinerary. Please give Mr. Brekken his subject matter so he can prepare a speech, but please do let him know this is very exclusive, invitation only, and we would not want people in the industry to be disappointed at their lack of invite, so if he could be discrete, it would be preferable." Emily was awed at Aleeyah's ability and she giggled under her hand, not wanting to be heard.

"Oh, yes Miss Watts. Of course!" the excitement in Cassie's voice was palpable and Emily imagined Cassie calculating a raise in her head.

Aleeyah disconnected the phone and the women snickered, hugged, and jumped around the stockroom as though they were school girls.

"We need to have a planning meeting at my house, Aleeyah. It will take a lot to pull this off. I'll get the girls together this Friday so we can start."

Chapter 27

The week passed uneventfully with Emily setting the wheels in motion for Jonathon's present. Jonathon and Emily continued their daily ritual of hundreds of texts, mostly on her part since she could never fit everything she had to say on one little one hundred sixty character text. Emily was certain it annoyed Jonathon at times but he never said anything.

She stepped out of the shower in a towel and her bell rang, she answered it still dripping wet, in part because she lacked modesty, in part because she was certain it was Aleeyah.

"Em, look at you answer the door in a towel"

For the first time ever Emily felt Aleeyah's eyes on her body. She wondered if it was because she had told her about her first experience with a girl. Aleeyah had listened intently to her tale and had seemed intrigued as Emily shared in vivid detail what Aricella's pussy tasted like, felt like, and what her tongue had felt like on her own slit.

Emily had always been attracted to Aleeyah and wondered just how far she could push it; if Aleeyah would take her bait. She plodded to her bedroom as Aleeyah followed and dropped her towel as Aleeyah sat on the bed. Aleeyah gasped unintentionally as Emily paraded around the room; setting her clothes for the evening on her bed. Aleeyah uncomfortably fidgeted, crossed her legs, and tried to speak as though her friend was not naked, and she was not affected by it.

Emily, ever the tease, knew exactly what was happening and as she watched Aleeyah, she was more turned on by the fact that she was seducing her friend without touching her. Instead of applying her make-up and doing her hair in adjoining bathroom as she normally, Emily grabbed all of the required implements and stood directly in front of Aleeyah as she sat at the foot of the bed. Emily leaned into the mirror on the bureau positioned directly in front of Aleeyah and began to apply eye shadow to her oval eyes; all the time knowing that as she did her legs parted slightly and her freshly shaved pussy was exposed fully for Aleeyah to see.

Aleeyah tried to pretend she was not affected by the sight of her friend as she asked Emily who was going to join them that evening.

"Natalia will be here, you remember her?"

"She is the dancer, no?" Aleeyah asked, remembering the time the women had gone to see her perform at her club.

"Yep, she was the one called Star. And Rachel and Li too will be here" Emily said over her shoulder, watching Aleeyah in the mirror as she squirmed, uncrossing and re-crossing her long legs. As she did Emily could see a flash of her panty clad mound when the slit on her long skirt fell apart. She immediately thought to herself, if only Jonathon knew what he did to me in letting me fuck that woman.

Emily truly wanted to seduce her friend, but she wasn't entirely sure how to approach it in that moment by herself. She knew that Natalia and Rachel would be able to help; Aleeyah had no idea what was about to happen to her, and what part she was going to play in Emily's plans.

Emily was putting the finishing touches on her face when the bell rang again and this time she didn't bother with a towel, she knew it was Natalia and Rachel from the text she had just received.

"Come Aleeyah, let's greet the girls"

Aleeyah, visibly shocked that Emily was about to answer the door naked, followed.

Emily opened the door to Natalia and Rachel and as she did both women slid into the condo with a hiss.

Natalia and Rachel were polar opposites. Rachel, tall, blonde and fair, stood in the doorway; at first glance one would presume she was a senator's wife. She was sexy but not overtly with her form fitting black dress pants, blouse buttoned almost to the collar, and hair tightly placed in a bun.

Natalia on the other hand was petite, and flaunted her sexuality; her caramel thighs exposed and contrasted by the bright white boots that came over her knees, her sex barely covered by the tiny skin tight shorts. Her enormous enhanced breasts barely contained in her top were shielded from view only because her long black hair fell over her shoulders to hide them.

"Emily dear, you look good enough to eat. I am so glad Jonathon broke your little cherry," Natalia whispered as she pushed a giggling Emily against the wall, kissing her hard on the lips and running her hand over Emily's already wet pussy, slipping a finger between her lips as she did, Emily moaned and had to steel herself to not get lost in the moment.

"Nat, you remember Aleeyah?" Emily said as she crossed to Rachel and hugged her as Rachel ran her hand across Emily's ass, smacking it hard.

"We are going to have some fun tonight ladies, but first we must work." Emily said as she started to her room. "I suppose I should get dressed, at least for a while." Emily snickered. She considered Aleeyah and immediately noticed how nervous she was. She had not told Aleeyah what the evening would entail, other than they were planning for Jonathon's weekend. Emily felt a slight pang of guilt but she knew that Aleeyah just needed a little push and she would be fine. She watched as her guests moved to the living room; Natalia and Rachel sensed Aleeyah's nervousness started to calm her with their easy conversation. Emily's guilt departed and she left to dress.

"Natalia, I could use your assistance." Emily said sternly and Natalia, eager to assist, excused herself and followed Emily.

Chapter 28

By the time Emily returned to the living room, all of her guests were there, Natalia had rejoined the women, and they had made themselves comfortable, each had cocktails and the conversation was flowing as quickly as the liquor had.

The women collectively gasped as Emily entered the room. Her dramatic appearance was nothing less than breathtaking. She had swept her auburn hair into a loose knot that spilled onto her bare shoulders.

Emily's small waist, made diminutive by the tightly laced corset, accentuated her large breasts barely contained within. Dressed entirely in stereo typical black, her thigh high stockings were only barely visible above the stiletto boots that came halfway up her supple thighs; her pussy covered by a thong that left her ample ass exposed.

Li rose from her chair to greet Emily, her lithe body visible underneath her light dress. About the same height as Natalia Li's frame lacked the curves and muscle definition Natalia's dancing had given her, her small firm breasts never needed support and her pert nipples were consistently evident no matter what she wore. Li's long braids that made her look much younger than her counterparts and Emily pulled Li's tiny body into her with them; Li's face aligning perfectly with Emily's breasts. Emily bent to kiss her and the playful Li licked Emily's lips instead of kissing her.

"Ladies, we are on a mission here. Jonathon blew my mind and I want to do the same for him. Each of you will play a part and, ultimately, we will all have an enormous amount of fun. You all know the premise and Jonathon must be surprised, no small task since he practically schedules bathroom breaks, but thanks to his dim witted eager secretary, we are well on our way."

The women listened intently as Emily paced the floor; seemingly gearing up for the part she will play.

"I need to know you will all be comfortable and can play your parts now. You will be submissive to me, but not to him. He will be at our mercy and his torment will be exquisite," Emily was glowing as she recounted the intricate details she had been planning burst forth.

"Tonight will be a test of sorts, and I need someone to pretend to be Jonathon. Lee, I know you are nervous baby, do you want to continue?"

Aleeyah, having never been with a woman herself was visibly apprehensive, but immediately responded in affirmation she was.

"Good, you can tell me if you are ever uncomfortable, if you want to stop, say Bazinga," Emily giggled as she remembered blurting out the ridiculous word to Jonathon. Almost in unison the others shouted "Bazinga?"

"Just an easy to remember word ladies, shall we begin?" Emily didn't wait for an answer and spun on her heels toward her bedroom, expecting the women to follow, which they did without hesitation.

Chapter 29

While the women had waited for Emily to dress earlier Emily had prepared some things on the bureau and the women started over to examine them but Emily's demeanor changed and she boldly instructed the women to kneel with their hands behind their backs.

They did so immediately, and Emily felt her pussy begin to tingle. She was not used to playing the dominant with women, and she was going to use this opportunity to practice.

"From here on out you are to obey my instructions or you will be punished! Your absolute compliance is necessary for this rouse to work and from this moment until the time we meet with Jonathon, if we are in private you are mine to do with as I please. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress," came from all of the mouths except Aleeyah.

"Aleeyah! Are you prepared to do this? You must answer me" as Emily grabbed the crop from her bureau Aleeyah rapidly responded, if hesitantly, "Yes Mistress."

"Excellent response, Lee" Emily kept the crop in her hand.

"Undress. Each of you. Slowly." Emily was deliberate in her manner and with each command she was more comfortable.

The women did as they were instructed and stood naked before her.

"Return to your knees, hands behind your backs."

The women complied with her instructions and Emily circled them, pinching their nipples or swatting their tight asses with the crop, running it between the cleft of their asses.

Emily walked to the bureau and grabbed a silk scarf. She made her way back to the women, stood before them, still with the crop in her hand, and instructed, "There are some ground rules to this game. You will do well to remember them or you will be punished. You will not speak, unless instructed to do so. You will not cum or pleasure yourselves, unless I say so, and you will follow my instructions exactly or you will suffer consequences." Emily felt herself gaining confidence in her role.

She walked behind Aleeyah and tied the scarf securely over her eyes. She walked back to the bureau she selected a set of wrist cuffs and presented them to Rachel.

"Rachel, place these on Aleeyah and clip them together in front of her."

"Yes Mistress," Rachel looked up from her downcast eyes and Emily was struck by her innocent beauty in that moment, normally a confident woman, Rachel seemed to be enjoying her submissive role. As she completed her task, Emily walked to the wall beside the bureau and disengaged a length of soft white nylon rope that been strung through an eye hook on the ceiling.

Emily ordered Aleeyah to stand.

"Ye..Yes, Mistress," she uttered, barely audible. It was evident she was uneasy; wavering as she stood. Although she was a supremely assertive and physically strong woman, in that moment she seemed small and frail. Emily yanked the rope and Aleeyah's arms were thrust above her head.

Aleeyah moaned, she looked beautiful stretched that way, her swollen breasts drooped just slightly and her enormous nipples begged for attention. Emily was too happy to oblige, holding the rope and the crop in her right hand she ran her free hand over Aleeyah's titties gently, tenderly before she slapped them, pinching each of her nipples for effect. Aleeyah threw her head back; thrust her beauties forward, silently begging for more.

"Hmmm, sweet Aleeyah, seems you like that? Will you also like this?" Emily asked as she forced her hand between Aleeyah's thighs and between her slit. Emily teased her for a moment, alternating pressure on her swelling button and fingering her slick hole. "Aha, you do like it. Your little pussy is getting nice and wet." She removed her fingers and offered them to little Li who greedily sucked them, exhibiting what must be superior cock sucking skills.

"Natalia, spreader bar!" Natalia practically leapt to her feet and eagerly complied with the demand. Grabbing the spreader bar from the bureau she dropped to her knees in front of Aleeyah.

Emily was certain she knew what to do without instructing her, for Natalia had tried to encourage Emily to participate in some ladies only nights in the past and, until Jonathon, Emily had not had the confidence.

"Natalia dear, I would like you to take an active role in Aleeyah's education this evening, and if you please me, you will be rewarded"

Natalia quickly fastened the spreader bar to Aleeyah's ankles and when she was through, Emily raised Aleeyah off the ground until she was supported only by her toes. Emily secured it by knotting on the hook on the wall.

Aleeyah hung; her smooth chocolate skin starting to glisten with nervous sweat. Emily stood behind her and caressed her fine ass with the crop, slipping it between her legs, dipping into her wetness. The amount of squirming Aleeyah was doing distracted Emily and she warned her with a sharp smack on her big beautiful ass.

"Still Aleeyah," Emily commanded and lit Aleeyah's ass with several more smacks until held still.

"Ladies, you have waited patiently, Aleeyah needs your attention."

Natalia, who had nearly been drooling as she put the spreader bar on Aleeyah, dove between her thighs and began to devour Aleeyah's slit, flicking her clit with her stiffened tongue. Rachel went greedily for Aleeyah's titties, while little Li slid behind Aleeyah and immediately thrust two fingers inside her while licking her tight puckered ass.

Aleeyah's breathing became rapid and she again squirmed from the attention, the rope twisting at its origin.

Emily immediately thought the women looked like animals that had been waiting for a feast and the entire scene lit her own pussy on fire.

Emily ordered Li to her feet.

"Yes Mistress," she responded meekly.

"Remove my panties Li; you waited so patiently before, you should be rewarded. Lick my pussy, while I enjoy the show." Emily's orders sent electricity to her button and while she truly loved being submissive, there was something about having beautiful women at her beck and call.

Li, always eager to please, did as she was instructed and slid between Emily's thighs, as Emily sat on the edge of the bed and spread her legs for easier access. Li was skilled at licking pussy, she was more into women than men and it showed; her ability to flick Emily's clit with her tongue had Emily beginning to lose control.

Natalia's expert pussy licking had Aleeyah writhing and Emily warned her not to cum. Natalia's face was slick with Aleeyah's juice and Rachel was sucking her nipples with force, Emily knew Aleeyah was close, her moaning loud and primal.

"Enough! On your knees, all of you!"

A chorus of "Yes Mistress" was heard and the three who were able complied without hesitation.

Emily rose to her feet and circled them.

"Natalia, you disappoint me."

"Mistress?" she peeped.

"Did you not notice your hand rubbing your own clit?" Emily asked with contempt.

"Um, no Mistress, I uh..." Natalia stopped herself before offering a useless excuse.

Emily was now in her element and she was relishing the power.

"I warned you girl. Rise, bend over the bed and accept your punishment."

"Yes, Mistress," she responded, barely audible as she assumed the position demanded of her.

"I didn't hear you, Natalia," Emily scolded.

"Yes, Mistress!"

"I warned you all that I require complete control, and if you are to participate in the future, you will obey me." Emily sternly reminded.

Emily grabbed a scarf from the bureau and ordered Li to tie Natalia's hands behind her back.

"Yes Mistress," the lovely little Li responded, doing as she was ordered. Li seemed to live in the moment, loving every second of her submission. Emily rewarded her by caressing her pert little titties when she returned to her knees. Emily pulled her braids, forcing her head back and kissed her lips hard, tasting her own juices on Li's lips.

"Good girl, Li"

"Natalia, I warned you. Are you prepared to accept your punishment?"

"Yes, Mistress," her response again was barely audible.

Emily pushed her into the bed, hands tied behind her back, she could not struggle, her ass rose higher in the air and Emily connect her crop to the tops of Natalia's tender thighs.

"Count them!"

"One, Mistress," her response was still not loud enough for Emily.

"Louder!" Emily ordered and struck her again.