Emily's Home - Ginger's Out Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told her that I had worked up the courage to call Jenny. Naturally, she wanted the entire story. I told her. She listened intently and nodded when I mentioned that she could have easily destroyed me.

"Yeah, true, but she's your sister. She knew you were in a pretty fragile state, obviously. The fact that she agreed to call after checking the family calendar is a pretty good sign, don't you think?" I agreed. "So, me, Jen, this Lily person -- who else have you told?" I told her about Tammy. Nora's jaw dropped, like mine had, when I told her that Tammy admitted she had a crush on me. "Umm, did she ... do anything?"

"No. But I kind of got a sense she was trying to work up the courage to."

"Really?"

"I kind of think so, yeah." I shrugged. "I might be way off base on that one though."

"And what if she does? Have you thought of that?"

"I'm working very hard at not thinking of it at all, actually. I don't see her being aggressive in taking the lead. And no, I'm not taking the lead either. She's married; I'm not going to come on to her." Nora nodded.

Did I tell you how gorgeous she is? My friend Nora is one of the most stunningly beautiful women I've ever met. She attracts men like ... oh my god. She has the same dark black hair as Julia. It's cut much shorter though, with bangs that constantly try to fall in her eyes. She's about an inch taller than my 5-5, stunning green eyes, absolutely flawless, creamy skin, button nose, perfect lips -- not too full, not too skinny, and a body that .. sigh. She's a 46D. This on a slender form that she swears is 120 pounds soaking wet. I tell her that her boobs weigh half that much just to see her blush. I hate her. She's three years younger than me and looks ten years younger. Bitch never diets either! I met her ten years ago at a health club; we were taking some stupid spinning class. We hit it off right away. She ditched the health club and has a personal trainer work her out three times a week. Raves about her too. I could (cough) use a little toning.

"So Ginger, is this new you finally going to break down and give Kathy a go." Two things: She did that on purpose. And, how the hell did she know what I was thinking? Her nostrils were flaring; she tried to bite back the laugh. "I had to kiddo." We both cracked up. I slugged her in the arm. She hit me back.

"Ow! That hurt!!"

"That's why you should let Kathy work you out."

"Damn you." We laughed again. "Yeah, when we get back to the band box, write down her phone number, okay? Are you still seeing Jim what's-his-name?"

"Carpenter; yeah, in fact, tomorrow we're going to dinner. He's really good with the kids Em. Danny and Lisa love him." Danny is thirteen, Lisa is ten. Nora was married for fifteen years, divorced for four years. Her eyes get all warm when she talks about this Jim guy. She's been sleeping with him for a couple months now. He's forty. Boy's got himself a real live Cougar!! "Asshole has the kids this weekend." I got the nickname for my ex from her.

"Woo hoo. Jimmy boy, you better be ready for lovin' cuz you are about to be cougared up!!" She blushed and nodded. "I better get a text Monday morning with one word -- sore!" That said as we walked out the door, having paid our tab. We laughed all the way to the car and most of the way back to the bandbox. Hey, there's a thought.

"Why don't we stop at a toy store on the way to the club?" Nora turned and stared. "Didn't I tell you about the toy Julia found in her luggage?" She shook her head. I told her about the strap on. As we drove I told her about the fun we had with it Friday night; how I mimicked asshole holding my head while give him a blow job, and how we mimed both of us pleasuring a cock together. We were inside the apartment when I finished. She turned about fifteen shades of red, especially at that last part. "Do you want me to tell you about Saturday?" She nodded.

I did -- graphically. I figured it would take a while, so I poured each of us a glass of wine and sat at the table. She laughed as I described fumbling with the harness and being on the bed when Julia walked in.

I tried to recall her words. "She said, 'Julia, there appears to be a naked lady, with a dick, in your bed! What to do about this?" Nora was laughing and gawking. "She continued with, 'Julia, why not have the naked lady explain herself.' Her eyes were still locked on mine. She said, 'Explain yourself naked lady.'"

"This so did not happen the way you described Em," Nora exclaimed.

"It so did. And yeah, after standing in the open doorway in shock, she walked to the bed as she talked, taking off her clothes piece by piece."

"What then?"

Nora's green eyes got very dusky and warm when I told her how Julia had me hold her open and how she made such a production out of sliding ever so slowly down the ridged plastic. Her hands were shaking as she took a sip of her wine. I told her about how we lay together afterward, that she had asked if I wanted to go again, me on top this time. Her eyes got wide. She was flushed; I could see how turned on she was.

I stood, unzipped my slacks and stepped out of them. I took her hand and slid it over the top of my soaked panties. I looked her straight in the eye -- my best girl friend in the entire world and said, my heart thundering in my chest, "I loved every goddamn minute of it kiddo. We've known each other now for ten years, right? I will not seduce you -- not tonight, not ever. I love you too much." Her eyes slid away from mine. I reached for her chin and lifted her eyes to mine. "I never knew I could do it, never knew I wanted to, never ever thought that I would -- and I did, I loved it, and I'm glad as hell I did it." Her eyes filled.

She stood, took me in her arms, and kissed me. It was a kiss a lover gives her lover. I kissed her back; it was glorious. I pushed her away, gently. I took a step back. "No, Nora, especially not tonight."

"Why not Em? What you described was beautiful, sexy, erotic, and loving. You're a lucky girl, girl friend. I want you to love me the way she did. Jim can have me tomorrow. I want you to have me tonight. I really do. Please?"

Oh lord, what have I done? No matter what happens tonight, my best friend in the world might hate me tomorrow. This isn't me and Lily fucking our brains out. This is my Nora, beautiful, sexy Nora, very much ready to fall in love with what seems like a really nice guy. And she wants me to take her tonight. Oh my god! Even before last weekend, Emily and Nora always had a little buzzy thing going on between us. You know what I mean - sexual tension. But this? She wants me, Ginger, to make love with her. I want to so badly my teeth hurt. Who do I call? Jenny? Oh please. Julia? Wait -- it was last Thursday that a very married woman came on to me. She had called her wife after having pangs of conscience just like I'm having now.

The last paragraph took about five minutes to write, edit, and re-write. Thinking it that night took about thirty seconds.

"I swear to god, woman, if this leaves you hating me, or, worse, yourself, I don't know what I'm going to do. I love you way too much to ever hurt you." Her answer was to step close, again, kiss me, again, slip her hand inside my panties, slide two fingers deep into the hot, slick walls, and fuck me with them. My eyes shot open as her fingers slid into my pussy. Her eyes, soft and warm, were open too; she knew exactly what she was doing. I moaned; the kiss got hotter than hot in record time. My fingers slid over her cheek and neck as she fucked me. I panted as it deepened.

The orgasm nearly blew me off my feet. I put my head on her shoulder as she tore me up with her fingers. I pulsed, grabbed at her fingers with my walls, and moaned, panting. She turned her face to my neck, kissing, nipping, and loving me. When it finally left me, I slumped, helplessly, against her. Her fingers slid slowly from me; I groaned. I heard her slurp them; I smiled in her neck. "You horny bitch!" She giggled. She saved one for me. I fucked her finger with my mouth, giving it a faux blow job. It was her turn to moan as my eyes locked onto hers. I slid it slowly from my mouth, leaving a thin string of saliva from her finger to my lips. Her eyes glazed over with lust.

We undressed slowly in the bedroom. The front door was locked, the lights turned off. The curtains were closed but allowed street light in; that was plenty. Oh sure, we'd seen each other naked before in the locker room. This was very, very different. I slipped the last piece over her hips; she stepped out of the soaked silk. No sniffing tonight. She finished undressing me as well, after I lay back on the bed. She slid next to me and said, shyly, "What do I do?" I laughed softly.

"I asked the same thing of Julia last week, honey. She said, 'You already know how and what. Just do.' So that's what I'll tell you. There is no right and wrong here. It's lovemaking, babe, with a woman I already love." I kissed her. My god, that body I told you about? Oh lord, how I loved it that amazing, special, wondrous Friday night.

I kissed every inch of her that I could - with her squirming like she was. I finally leaned over my best friend, kissed her, and, taking her wrists in mine, told her not to move them as I lifted them high over her head. I kissed my way to each of those glorious mounds, loving them slowly and completely. Her nipples rose proudly, capping the fabulous peaks; oh god, I don't have words. I left her a panting wreck when I finally left them; her chest was heaving with the effort it took to find air. I slid past her impossibly firm, lean tummy, slowly, loving the gentle dip of her hips. I was already between her legs; I kissed, blew thin streams of cold air, and otherwise tortured her. Her hips were as desperate as the gasping pants of breath. I finally breathed warm breaths on to the soaked, scented lips. She begged me; I inched closer; she cursed me. I nipped at the skin just east and west of her sex; she swore revenge. I drove my tongue, quick, hard and deep into and between her lips; she bucked, screamed, and cried as the orgasm surprised her.

I held on to her hips for dear life as she writhed beneath me. I gave her everything I knew how. When her hands gripped my hair, I moved them to her breasts. My fingers played with her pearl as I ate her up with my mouth. She grunted fabulously, panted loudly, and screamed in pleasure as her body flew through another. When she collapsed, I lifted her legs over my shoulders and kept after her. My mouth went to her clit, my fingers dove, curved, and thrust in and out of her quickly. I peeked over her pubic bone to see her head turning side to side, eyes clenched tight, fingers working madly on her nips. Lord she was beautiful. I sucked her whole into my mouth, hugged, teased, nipped as my fingers worked feverishly to draw another from her. I felt the very depths of her open to my fingers. That truly is an amazing thing.

In that instant, the devil of it screamed through her. Her lean form tensed, she cried out at the heat, and flung herself from the bed, bucking, arching, twisting, turning. Her heels bruised my back; it was bliss. Her walls grabbed hold of my fingers, seeming to threaten never to turn them loose. I nursed at her pearl as it pulsed. I felt her body clawing, fighting to hold on to the last of it, her hips driving at my fingers, my fingers giving her all of it I could. She called out as it slid away; trembling, helpless. I slipped slowly up her torso as the aftershocks came. I moved to hold her as she shivered. I lay my head in the scented dew between her glories, listened to the rapid drumbeat of her heart, and soothed her fevered skin. When I felt her cry I moved to her. I brushed away the hot tears, kissed the parched lips, and bathed her mouth with her juices and mine. In hoarse, raspy tones she said, "Ginger, you marvelous bitch." What could I do? I cried.

When the sigh came I knew she was back. "Talk to me Nora."

"Oh my god honey, it was wonderful and horrible. You were fabulous, I am wrecked, completely. If Julia did anything close to what you did to me I can see why you would crave it. I love loving Jim, but honey, this ... this is from some other galaxy. Come here to me lover." I did; she smiled gloriously. She pulled my face to hers and kissed me. It was a lover's kiss. It was wonderful and I feared it. She was ready again; I felt it in her kiss. I wanted her to love me -- for the rest of my life. She rolled me to my back. Green eyes glittered; uh oh. "This body? It's mine - every bit of it." She slithered, slinked, stretched, murmured, sighed, and smiled wickedly. I shivered.

Ginger: destroyed. That's me writing of what my Nora did to me that night. One of the most beautiful women I'd ever known completely devoured her BFF. She began with my lips. She nipped, sucked, as she kissed me. Wicked, wild and wonderful -- it made me ache for all the years that had passed. No, no, no Ginger. This is but one night, nothing more. I know, I know. Then stay the course, tell the story!

She learned well from my taking. Who knows what she had experienced in her years of loving. She slithered, she nursed, she nipped, she pinched, she licked, she bathed, she teased, she scraped, she bit; if there was skin exposed she loved it. Her fingers traced so lightly at times they felt like feathers. They left me weak, shivering, and needy. Her lips were warm, wet, and so devilish. I felt devoured, lightly and sweetly. One hand cupped a breast and I wondered where the other was; it drove deep into my depths. I cried out and lifted to meet the fabulous invaders. The bitch withdrew them as fast as they had entered. I pleaded; she giggled. I pulled her to my mouth. "Fuck me Nora. Take me - every last bit."

She smiled sweetly; her eyes were hot and I shivered at what I saw in them. She fucked me with her tongue. I moaned, helpless, loving it. She told me what I told her; I lifted my arms high over my head. She lapped at my armpits, nipping lightly at the skin just beneath and the sensitive part high up on my triceps. It was little more than a pinch; it was heavenly hell. She licked down one side of my flank as her nailed dragged down the other. God help me, how glorious the taking. Those devil fingers did their diving again - quick, deep, in and out. I screamed her name and cursed. I felt her shake in laughter. I couldn't help myself -- even in my want, I giggled.

What happened next shocked me. Nora mounted me, lifted my legs over her shoulders, and ground her sex to mine. I had only learned of tribbing from Julia last week. I wasn't complaining, just curious, and wildly glad. She seemed to revel in my surprise. Her eyes, wild and hot, smiled at me. I saw it -- fooled ya! Kiss me lover. She did. Fuck me baby! Oh my god!! Nora: glorious! Whatever Kathy put her through, I benefitted from it that night. Her fabulous figure simply destroyed me with its flexibility, strength, and stamina. I was no match, thankfully. The first of my cums was deep, hot, and blinding. I slumped against the mattress in bliss. She drove me relentlessly to another; it was sweet, hot, and her teeth on my nipple added to the fire in my pulsing pussy. I barely could draw a breath, it mattered not.

Nora kept after me, drawing a third from her weary, glorious, thankful friend. I shivered deep in my core as my body spun me through the spin cycle of my pleasure. I have to be honest ... I heard her cries, but I was so overwhelmed with her loving I have no idea how many orgasms my lover had. When my body shuddered, yet again, as a fourth crept through me, I gave what little of me was left to her. I barely had the ability or strength to cry out at the white heat. I felt her mouth on mine. We kissed, softly now. She was gentle with me.

She whispered, "Talk to me Ginger" and giggled.

"Nora honey, I know this is only for tonight. Please don't leave. Please." I didn't want to, I tried not to, and I did. I cried. She held me. Her lips were soft and warm.

"I'm not goin' anywhere sweets. Not after tonight. This was fabulous. Let me go pee; I'll bring us both our wine glasses." Oh bless you honey. When she finished and went to the kitchen, I stumbled, weak and shaky, to the bathroom. She had the lamp on and was sitting up in the bed when I came back. Where on earth did she get the energy? My legs were still trembling. I needed two hands on the glass to be able to sip from it. It was warm and wonderful.

"Where did you learn to fuck like that Nora? Julia taught me about tribbing last week." She looked at me and smiled.

"Your BFF isn't a virgin honey. And I do a little dabbling in erotic literature." Oh my god! I told her about Julia and her writing. She nodded. "I go there every now and then. I haven't read her stories, but yeah, that's too damn funny." She went on to tell me about a few other sites she'd found that required membership. I felt like, I don't know ... out of touch. It didn't matter, not tonight. I felt it ... the burn. I wanted her again. Second wind, third -- I didn't know and I didn't care. If this was going to be our one night then I wanted it to never end. I leaned in and kissed her. There was a blink of surprise and then she melted into me.

It felt like days ago that I had started. I had no idea what time it was. I only knew that my Nora was here and I would love her one last time. It was slow, it was soft, it was sensual, and it was lovely. I took my time; Nora sensed it and let me lead, slowly, gloriously, and wonderfully. As the passion mounted, the urgency built deliciously and slowly. My turn to take -- tribbingly. (mickey soft still hates me!) I looked into those glorious green eyes, eyes of a woman I had grown to know and love over ten years -- good times and bad. Tonight, we were one. I wanted to give, thank her for giving, and celebrate us. A most unexpected us. A never to be repeated us. One last, glorious us -- she cried out her joy. She begged me to hurry, I slowed. I hurried, she cried for me to finish, I slowed. I needed, I drove us both, we screamed in joy as it took us. I found her mouth; the kiss was hot, wild, desperate. I felt her peak, mine followed; both of us slumped against each other as it left. This last would be our last. We relaxed, came back to earth, and slipped into deep, glorious sleep.

The sun woke me first; Nora slept. The clock said it was 6:59 am. I cursed silently. I had no idea how long I'd slept; the fatigue was profound. I watched my lover sleep. Everything I told you about how gorgeous she was -- me: nodding. She is a beauty. I thought of Julia, of Lily. I knew who I wanted. She had shared a night, her passion, her body and soul, and my bed. And I had to let her go. I didn't even know who I was, let alone guess at who she might be. It may have been the intensity of my gaze that woke her. After her eyes focused and the greens found me, I smiled and bent to kiss her.

She was sweet and smelled of sex; the scent of a woman. What would she do in the light of a new day? My Nora, my BFF, my glorious, amazing lover; it was the morning of the next day. She rolled over, her leg between mine, kissed me, and whispered, "Hey you." My throat closed with emotion. Were we okay? Good as it was, that was what mattered. Anyone out there understand what I felt? Please!!

The greens clouded in confusion. "What?" Fuck if I know!!

"Nora, I love you so much and the thought of ... umm, all of this, leaves me in tears, fearing us not being the same."

"Jesus God woman -- for a ginger haired lesbian, you are as blonde as blonde gets. What part of 'I loved every second of it' don't you understand?" Her mouth emphasized, emphatically, what she had said. I whimpered at her ferocity. "Do you want to go find some breakfast or am I enough?" I laughed, she was, and my hunger was thoroughly satisfied.