Emily's Home - Ginger's Out Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she had finally had her fill of me, again, and we lay, spent, again, in our bed, I worked up the courage to ask, "So?" She giggled. Women: So much with so little. Did I really just say 'our bed'?

"I don't know lover. Jimmy will be getting a whole new me tonight. (Me: jealous) I hope he can keep up." She purred. "This was more than fabulous, Ginger. I know I need more and there's no one else I want to share with but you, babe."

We both reeked of sex; I turned around, gave me to her and took her. It was fabulous. We showered after. The sun was high in the sky when we finally stumbled out for food. We were famished. When we got back, we enjoyed each other one last time. We kissed, desperately, wonderfully. I cried the rest of the day and night at the thought of her and Jimmy.

Sunday - My oil still needs to be changed. I stopped on the way for coffee and bagel. The dude at the counter had just taken my information when the phone buzzed: 'Sore!' YAY! Sunday was off to a great start. I sat, smiling, thinking of Nora. I didn't even notice who came and who left. I heard the deep voice but it didn't really register. I was pulling little pieces of the bagel, dunking them almost robotically. I was slinky and warm, jealous and horny. I have no explanation.

I was in another world when I heard, "I love your smile." I jerked my head to the voice. Dark brown eyes smiled at me. I blinked. Hmm. Handsome -- the dark brown hair was slowly losing the battle, but it was well cut and combed. The face was strong and ... cute. Oh dear! So say something Ginger.

I smiled. "Thank you." First impressions aren't necessarily my thing, especially after ... Nora.

"Sunday morning at Jiffy Lube ... come here often?" I blushed at the words and the look.

"Every three thousand miles whether I need it or not." Let's see what he does with that! Why are you flirting with a man, Ginger? Because he's cute. So shut up! I blushed again under his gaze.

"Hmm, lots going on behind those eyes. Life's good huh?" Gawd! Nora! I flooded!

"Umm, I guess so, yeah. Pretty much okay over all." Smooth.

"I know its Sunday and I'm sure your calendar is full, gorgeous as you are, but on the chance ..." He fumbled, unsure. "Care to go to dinner ... tonight ... maybe?" How cute!

I tried to buy time while my mind raced. I took a sip of coffee. I saw the smile fade out of the corner of my eye. No, I didn't mean to do that! "Sure, I'd like that. I'm ... Emily." Ginger belonged to Nora; this guy would get Emily.

"Hi Emily, I'm Mark ... Mark Stevens. Great; let me get a pen or something. I opened my purse, wrote my name, address and cell, tore the page out of the notepad, and handed it and the notepad to Mark. Ginger belonged to Nora? Hmm. He was smiling as he wrote; he handed it back to me. "Seven sound okay? I'll pick you up. The restaurant will be a surprise ... the second of a suddenly very promising Sunday Emily." I blushed. You would have too, Nora. Geez. It's just dinner, no reason to ... they called my name. Thank God. He stood when I did. His handshake was firm -- big hands. His smile was warm and his eyes sparkled. There was no ring, no a tan line on 'that' finger. We said our goodbyes. I drove in a daze, so much so that when I finally blinked, I realized I was halfway to Nora's place. I screamed, nearly had an accident and drove home with my hands shaking and my head fuzzy.

I saw the sign and laughed. I hadn't even realized I was this close -- 'Naughty N Nice,' a toy store. What the hell -- late morning on a Sunday. Very few cars were in the parking lot of the strip mall. It was well lit, clean, with a young kid behind the counter. I ignored his once-over. I had no idea what most of this stuff was, who used it, and what it was for.

I giggled at a few things, gawked at some, and shivered at others. Studded leather collars? Yikes! Nipple clamps? Ouch! I shrugged and dropped them in the basket. A pacifier? Those are for babies. Oh wait; I remember a story where a woman had her lover ... oh lord. I blushed and added them to the basket. I found the strappie that Julia had -- or at least it looked like it, and a dildo with a suction base. Hmm. I wandered a bit more and bought some warming lube. No, I have no idea why, nor did I care, and headed to the counter. Kid picked up the strap-on, smirked, and sneered, "You know how to use this?" Oh really?

"You maybe want me to show you how?" He turned shades of red. "My lover asked me to buy it when I fucked her last night." That shut him up. Green eyes glowed, hot and heavy lidded. Yum! I paid cash and left. I needed a nap; I slept like the dead till late afternoon. Five o'clock if you're keeping track.

I fucked myself with the dildo, screaming Nora's name as another orgasm ripped through me yet again. Breathless, I was panting and not even close to satisfied. I found out the warming lube really did warm and that nipple clamps hurt like a son of a bitch when you take them off. Ginger, honey, you are a glorious wreck. I slinked my way through the shower. I did my makeup, a few, strategically placed sprays of White Diamonds Eau de Parfum (that's how it's spelled!), some of my sexy Ginger underwear, a slinky black dress that hung perfectly in all the right places, and three inch heels. I laughed out loud as I thought of it. I wanted to see how he reacted. I remembered the story; I had a cutting board and a very sharp knife. I carefully cut the ring off of one of the pacifiers, used an emery board to smooth the cut, slipped it into me, and slid my panties over my hips. The doorbell rang; I smiled. He looked handsome. I was tingling gloriously. Perfect!

I had read a review of Pacchia Prima last summer. It sounded fabulous. It was; it was also very busy. I had no idea how Mark was able to garner a reservation. He shared. They were normally closed on Sundays but were open to celebrate Mardi Gras. In Dayton? Whatever. He ordered the wine - a fabulous South American Malbec. He was dressed casually in a long sleeve shirt, jacket, and classy slacks. He held the door, held my chair, and was fun to chat with. I learned he was fifty, had moved to the area six months ago for a job change, leaving his ex-wife and three children behind. He didn't seem very happy about that last part. I got the feeling a lot of soul searching had gone on. He described Teradata; yes, I knew it had been a spin off from NCR several years ago. He liked it -- a lot. We shared the Jazzy Caesar Salad. It would have been too much for me. I let Mark talk me into antipasto. I was very glad. Not only was it superb, it came in a wonderful herb broth. Yeah, I dipped some of the warm house bread in the broth. Mark smiled as I licked my fingers.

Charming. I found myself smiling a lot at and with Mark. Nice man. I found myself hoping he would want to see me again. I found myself missing Nora desperately but knew she wasn't thinking about me. She was busy being busy with Jim. The pacifier -- oh lord, fabulous. The bonus? The oblong piece of plastic pressed, delightfully, on my clit. Yum! Could Mark see the glow I felt? He ordered the nine-ounce Bone-In-Filet Mignon. I had a different 'bone' on my mind. Really? Well of course I wondered! Emily had been married a long time. I ordered the Seared Halibut Filet. I giggled as I type. Why did I order it? Yup, for the halibut. Mark asked if I wanted white wine with the fish -- how sweet. I smiled and shook my head. The server recommended a Ravenswood Zinfandel. It was rich and delicious. I would have to look for the Montes Malbec. It was very good and, being from South America, fairly priced.

I left out the parts about Nora and the toy store as I told Mark about me. His eyes clouded as I described dealing with asshole. He was enthusiastic and encouraging as I described the housing situation and Lily. Dinner was spectacular. The fish was cooked perfectly, steamed veggies, lobster sauce -- all of it simply wonderful. I offered Mark a taste of the fish; he did the same with his steak. Being the scamp I am I bit the fork for a moment as he held it. I had my eyes on him the whole time. His widened in surprise, then he smiled. Good; a sense of humor! He even blushed under my gaze. Oh my! He squirmed; I flooded. To hide my smile I quickly took another bite of fish. It had been such a long time since I'd had a man inside me. Mark would be my third -- in 47 years. Holy crap! What did I just say? Oh Nora, what the hell do I do? The green eyes rolled. Oh yeah, thanks a lot! Did I want dessert? Not on a first date.

Mark held my hand as we walked to his car. He opened the door. I turned, looked at him, and waited. He kissed me. His mouth was warm and delicious. I waited a few seconds and parted my lips. He moved a bit closer; I slid my arms around his neck. He felt strong and masculine. I slid my fingers through his hair. His tongue and mine darted. When he broke the kiss it left me flushed and breathless. Wow! The man gets a ten on the Ginger kissing meter. I took his face in my hands, kissed his nose, and whispered, "That was wonderful Mark." He smiled. I got into the car and buckled up. My hands and purse sat demurely in my lap. He couldn't see, but my wrist pushed the pacifier against my clit. Not too much Ginger. It would be unseemly to have a raging orgasm in his car. He walked me to the door. Another long, delicious kiss. Yes of course you can call; you goddamn better!!

"Thank you so much for a magnificent dinner and a fantastic evening, Mark."

I waited until he waved before opening the door to the band box. Having locked it, I slumped against the door. I wanted desperately to call Nora. It wasn't too late but she was, hopefully, engaged in carnal delight with her man. Oh gawd!! This discussion would require a big bottle of wine. I unzipped the dress, shrugged it off my shoulders, and threw it on the back of the kitchen chair. I reached into my panties for the pacifier. I stuck it in my mouth as I wandered to the bedroom and hung up my dress. I felt slutty; I smiled. I took off my bra and panties and put the pacifier on the night stand. The dildo and my fingers gave me several shattering, fabulous orgasms. I felt Mark's weight on me and his cock deep inside me as the first blinded me; Nora's mouth and fingers took me through the second and third. I cried out in frustration when it left. I needed one more. I left the dildo in to fill me and worked my clit and nipples enough that a soft, warm last spend slipped through me. As I felt myself drift off I thought -- Ginger honey, you have had one wild ride through the whirlwind that has been these last ten days. I drifted, smiling, into a deep sleep.

Author's Note: As ever, this is a flight of fantasy; completely fictitious. If there is any resemblance to anyone walking among us my apologies. Another author put it so well: "The site is free. The author is 'paid' in comments and votes." My thanks to the angels at Literotica for their help in giving my stories the nuance I try so hard to create with my writing. I hope you've enjoyed this first chapter of a rather long tale.

This story is dedicated to someone very special -- the 'other' AVL. A little over a year and, remarkably, half a million words later, my life is so much different. Readers from all over the world have found my stories. This is an incredible site with so many gifted writers. Without her prodding, teasing and assistance I wouldn't have found my muse. She saw talent I had no clue I possessed. She saw growth while I struggled to find the right words as I wrote. I'm still in awe and amazed at it all. More than anything -- the response of those who read my stories. Thank you all!!!

Her birthday isn't all that far away. I'm going to struggle a great deal as I believe she's been called home. This story lay unfinished for quite some time. I knew I had to come back to it, finish it, and publish it as a tribute to her. I miss her!