Emily's Home - Ginger's Out Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I called Bill; his voice was cold. I heard Bambi in the background. I apologized for being a jerk earlier.

"I was really, really rude this afternoon. I needed to call and apologize. I'm sorry Bill. I may not be very happy with you right now but that doesn't give me the right to scream and yell or say the kind of things I did. I really am sorry."

He was too shocked to say anything. In the background I heard her say, "Come back to bed Billy." Jesus. Billy? Billy banging Bambi. I giggled. Nora would get a kick out of that. He mumbled something and hung up. Ya get what ya pay for. I decided in that instant that whatever he wanted to give me was okay. Kyle would be pissed -- tough. Nora would understand. I just wanted him gone. I was glad I had called.

I called Jenny. David answered. I could hear the concern in his voice. "I'm doing just fine David, thank you. Really I am. Is Jen there?" There was concern in her voice as well. "I'm going to tell Nora I love her tonight kiddo. She already knows -- but I mean love, love." Silence. "Don't cry Jen or we both will." Too late.

After we both calmed down she said, "Are you sure Em ... really sure?"

"Yeah ... and no, I have no idea what she's going to say. She's pretty serious about this guy she's been seeing -- Jim. So I don't know. And I have a date tomorrow with a really nice guy." She gasped. "I know. I'm going to break his heart and break the date. I'm gay, honey, and I want Nora in my life." Good god Ginger, where is all this coming from? From my heart if Lily was right.

"Um, that all happened pretty quickly didn't it?" I laughed. Yeah pretty much.

"I guess so Jen, but there was always something special between Nora and me. And now, well since last Friday when we made love, it's just better, like HD television or something. Hell, I don't know."

I heard the sigh. "I like what I hear in your voice. You sound good honey. I hope it goes well for you tonight."

I smiled. "Thank you Jenny. About that visit ... the realtor is looking for a place for me to live. She has an offer on a bank-owned property. It's affordable, it's cute, and not all that far from work. This bandbox barely sleeps one, let alone two." I smiled. "And we haven't slept in the same bed together since you were about four during that big thunderstorm." We both laughed. "Anyways, thank you Jen. Love you lots; give my love to David and the kids. Thanks honey." We said our goodbyes. It was just after eight.

I was a nervous wreck. It started when I looked at the clock. I showered and fretted. I love her and I was scared -- more scared than when we made love. She invited me to come this late because we were going to make love. I was going to stay the night. These were things I was sure of. She wanted to know about Mark. That I knew. All I cared about was my friend. I fixed my face and smiled. Nothing fancy for clothes: jeans, sweater -- simple. I put a clean pair of panties and the strap-on in my purse. I took the strap-on out. Put it back in. Buried it, put on a coat, straightened my shoulders, and locked the door. I unlocked the door; I had a headache from the tension. I threw back a couple of Advil, swallowed a couple sips of water, and left. I got to Nora's ten minutes early. Just go Ginger, your lover is waiting. Ginger: terrified.

Nora beamed as she opened the door. I melted. After she closed it we kissed. Arms around each other, close, mouths open, hearts pounding. Annie Lennox: 'Like lovers do.' Yeah, that kiss. She helped me out of my coat, hung it up, and took my hand. She led me to her bedroom. My mouth was dry. We undressed each other slowly. It still takes my breath away how beautiful she is. We fell on the bed together, our mouths and bodies tangled.

We were lovers. She turned me on my back. Her eyes smoldered with passion. She burned me up with it. I was begging for release within minutes of her starting in on me. I was helpless in the heat of her wanting to devour me. She did -- literally. She used her lips and tongue and ate me whole. I held her mouth to me, screaming with joy and astonishment as my body yearned for what she wouldn't give me. She would lead me to the edge, let me lean and see how it would be, then take it away from me. I hated it; she was fabulous. My moans were low and desperate as I begged. I twisted, turned, bucked, trying desperately for that last little bit that would turn the key to the ... oh my god. From deep in my core came a blinding heat; it bubbled over with an intensity that shocked and delighted me. I called her name over and over. The pleasure was wonderfully intense. Just as it slipped away Nora tipped me into another. My stomach hurt from clenching my muscles. My legs were sore from digging frantically into the bed to meet her mouth. My nipples hurt from the tugging and tweaking. It was absolutely wonderful.

Nora let me take my time recovering. She cuddled, kissed and caressed me. I started to cry. She was so sweet after being so thorough in her taking of me. Nora lifted her head, alarmed. I kissed her and smiled. I think I'd better ... oh god. I desperately needed to make love to her. I turned to her and began, kissing everything and anything I could as slowly and deliberately as possible. She was a greedy bitch tonight, demanding, begging, crying out as I pleasured her. Her breasts got special attention; she loved it -- her hands kept me from leaving them. When my fingers slipped deep inside her, she cried out in joy. I fed them to her when I took them out. Her eyes told me what a bitch I was. I kissed her and whispered, "I love you." Her green eyes glowed. I fucked her with my fingers. I kept my eyes locked with hers; I saw them glaze and roll up in her head as the orgasm rushed through her. She bucked, thrust and cried. My thumb teased and pleased. I kissed her dry lips; her eyes were clenched shut, she held me tight as she careened wildly beneath me. She bucked one last time and went completely limp. I let her catch her breath; my head lay in the dew between her perfect, gorgeous breasts. The trip hammer slowed gradually. I waited. She shivered; I pulled the sheet over the two of us.

"Nora, I'm breaking my date tomorrow with Mark."

"What? Why? The two of you just had sex. I'm confused."

"I was confused but I'm not anymore. I'm just going to say this. I want you in my life, us, as a couple. I know you really like Jim, Nora, and I still am asking you to consider ... umm, to ... uh, for us to be a couple. I love you. I know we say it to each other all the time. It was different before, this spark between us. If Julia hadn't come into my life we'd probably never have had a night like we had -- or this one either. Mark was delicious. He's handsome and he's very sweet. And I am sure, as sure as anything I've ever thought of or done, that I love you!"

"If it wasn't you I'd think you were either kidding or crazy but I can see and feel that you're serious. I love you too Emi ... Ginger. I like that name better anyway. Ginger Butler; wasn't that what you told me?" I nodded, smiling, my heart pounding. "I'm not going to tell you what to do about Mark and I know you're not asking me to make a snap decision about Jim. How would we do this? I don't know. The kids ..." She shook her head in confusion. I smiled; me too.

"I have no idea honey. I just know who has my heart -- you. That I'm sure of." She cried - hard, wracking, shaking sobs, hot tears. I held her.

She sighed. "Okay, so are you staying the night?"

"Well, I kind of thought that it was implied because of the hour. Was I wrong?"

"No! You're absolutely right. I would love to have you all night." We both giggled.

"And you shall! It's just a matter of how." Her brow furrowed in confusion. I smiled, got up, went to my purse, put on the harness, and headed back.

Nora's eyes got wide as saucers and then she laughed. "Oh my, I believe I am about to be fucked by my girlfriend."

I smiled, nodding. "You, my beloved, have the choice -- top or bottom."

Nora giggled. "When you fucked Julia, did you ..."

"Both." Nora giggled. "Let me show you how she had me get ready." I held my arms out to my lover.

Nora laughed in delight as she bobbed and licked the dildo. I held her open as she slid onto it. She surprised me and took the whole length in one fast, sexy motion. She moaned and threw her head back. She knew just what she needed; I let her guide me through her pleasure. I was so excited to be locked in love with her that I came a split second before hers took her. She destroyed me! Her hips burned my clit with pleasure. She teased my nipples as I moaned in my orgasm. My Nora exploded, one, then another from my mouth, fingers, and the plastic cock. She rocked, ground, and twisted until she had nothing left. She lifted off of it and groaned.

I showed her how Julia and I played, cleaning it. We laughed, giggled, licked, sucked, and laughed some more.

I asked if she wanted a turn. Her eyes got wide. I helped her into the harness, slid the plastic into place, and smiled. I lay on my back, arms out, and purred, "Fuck me lover." Oh my god; did she ever. Remember that personal trainer she has? That stamina, strength and flexibility was put to good use. I held my legs high and wide for her. I literally could not stop cumming. One rolled to another and to yet another. She smiled at my pleasure and cried out as the volcano blew up inside her. It was a beautiful night of loving.

We took turns in the bathroom. I splashed water on my face and swished it around my mouth. I looked like a woman well fucked. I smiled. We lay together, arms and legs between and around each other and slipped into deep sleep.

Saturday morning. I woke up; no Nora. I looked for a robe; there was one on a hook in the closet. I slipped into it, tied the sash, and went looking. I spied her right away, sitting, her back to me, sipping coffee. I poured myself a cup, bent to her neck, kissed her, and whispered my hello. She turned and smiled warmly. Her eyes were red. I looked around for a place to sit. Nora patted a spot next to her. I sat.

"You've been crying. If you care to, please share."

Deep sigh. "I've been thinking about you, me, Jim. My brain is scrambled. Help me here babe."

I shook my head. "Not fair. I love you, you love me. But you have to come willingly and it has to be your own decision. Jim is another decision and you would hate me if I ever voiced an opinion -- maybe not now, maybe not for a month, or six, whatever. You have to do this your way, in your time frame. Please! I will love you regardless."

Her eyes filled, she lowered her head. I could see her shoulders shake softly as she cried.

"Nora, making love to you is deeply satisfying and wonderfully pleasurable. And if you think it would be easier for you, I'm completely okay with staying away for as long as you need. I made the decision about Mark, not to influence you but because I knew it was right for me. I'm your friend, your lover. But our friendship didn't need physical intimacy, and our love has to have friendship." Good god, where did that come from? Ginger: Philosopher. Nora stared at me; I giggled and shrugged. "I, um, really need to call your Kathy. What you did to me last night -- I gotta get me some."

She laughed. "Yeah, she's good. Trust me baby, you do just fine." She kissed me. "I don't want you to stay away but you might be right. I need to sort this out -- especially about Jim." Her brow furrowed. "I was thinking about my kids too Ginger. Danny and Lisa have always called you Aunt Em. I'm not sure they'd be comfortable calling you Mommy nor am I sure I would be." I jumped all over that one.

"You are and you will always be their Mother. I will always be Ginger." I winked. "We'll cross that bridge if and when we get to it. Don't get too far over your skis babe." She nodded thoughtfully. "I have to tell you something Nora." I waited till she turned to look at me. "This is ... I never had it in my mind to seduce you. It just happened. I love you; and never thought of you, ever, as a lover. It scared me to death but you, and Julia, convinced me otherwise."

"Julia?"

"Julia. I thought to myself that night -- Julia was married, came on to me, and I spent a weekend loving and being loved. She called her Sheri she was so torn and conflicted. They're fine. We will be too, kiddo. Regardless."

I saw understanding and relief flood her face. Nora lifted her coffee cup and said, "Regardless."

I tipped my glass against hers and kissed her. And that's how it started. I loved my Nora the way women do, softly, beautifully, passionately, wonderfully, her slickness and mine together, urging, driving, pressing -- and both of us crying out gloriously as we came, desperately and wonderfully, together. She wanted more and suggested how. I suggested a shower; it was glorious. I washed her by hand. She cried in frustration as I tortured her. I whispered in her ear, as I fucked it, that I needed a taste test to make sure she was clean. That shattering orgasm was simply beautiful to watch.

She was equal parts brilliant, devious, and loving. She turned me to the wall, lifted my hands over my head, and washed me. The washing included three fingers deep in my pussy, driving me to the edge. She slapped my ass as I tried to use the wall for my pearl. She grabbed my hair and hissed, "Bad Ginger!! I'll give you your pleasure." I shivered. She spun me around and ravaged me with her fingers. It was fabulous and she was relentless. Every few minutes the bitch would slip her fingers from me. Sometimes she offered them to me, sometimes she took them, and a few times she spread my juices on each of our breasts, ordering me to clean hers, bending to clean mine. I was a trembling wreck desperate for a cum. Every time I was close, she withdrew those fabulous fingers. A fourth was added; she drove deep into me. I was crazy wild bucking to her. She flicked my pearl with a finger. That was it ... I screamed as my release came in a terrible heat that buckled my knees. I reached for her shoulders to steady myself under her assault. I begged her to keep after me and she did. I sobbed when it finally retreated. When her fingers left me I felt empty. We dried each other, kissing often.

Back in bed, I dragged her pussy to my mouth and returned the savaging she had given me in the shower. She did the same to me. Neither of us lasted very long. The fire that had been started by our lovemaking and continued in the shower still raged in both of us. We each came rather quickly and, certainly for me, wonderfully. I felt her pearl throbbing as my thumb teased it while she ground herself to my eager mouth. We lay together afterward, completely limp and satisfied.

We really didn't have much more to talk about when it came to us. I knew she loved me. I had been crystal clear about my feelings and hopes. I needed to give her space and time and I would. Her situation was infinitely more complex than mine. She had her children and Jim. Plus, she had to go through the same mental machinations I did. Who do I tell? How would they react to it? Think family, friends, neighbors, people from work and more. A decision had to be made for each of them. It was likely they all had to be handled differently. I would do any and everything I could if asked.

I felt my stomach roil. I rushed to the bathroom and threw up. I was totally confused. Dinner had been a sandwich. I hadn't eaten anything -- only coffee this morning. I rinsed my mouth and face. Nora looked at me. "Did you use a condom the other night?" Cold terror filled me. Oh lord, I'm forty seven. I can't be!! Nora held me as I cried.

"My period started Monday. It was all but gone by last night. I can't be, can I?" She shrugged. "Please come with me to the drug store honey. I ... I don't want to do this alone." Nora kissed me. We threw on clothes and headed out. "I have no idea which one to buy. It's been so long." Nora drove; we went in together. She found one right away: First Response Gold. I paid; we left and went to the car. She tore open the package, read the instructions and turned pale. "What?"

"It says you have to wait until six days before your next period to get an accurate reading. But there are two of these things -- so for your piece of mind, we might as well use one now." I bit my lip, trying not to cry. We hurried back.

"What do I do? Pee on the thing?" Rarely have I felt so pathetic.

"I think the best thing is to pee in a glass and dip the tip into it. It says we'll get a 'go' or 'no' in three minutes." My eyes teared again; raw fear filled me. Nora handed me a glass. I went into the bathroom. I peed and cried. I flushed, washed my hands, and set the glass on the counter. Nora took the cap off the end, dipped it in the urine, and we waited three minutes. She held it out to me. I shook my head and closed my eyes. I felt her lips on mine. She shook her head.

"This may not have been morning sickness Ginger. Let me know if it happens again. You'll feel your body change, subtly, right away if you are. Your nipples may well be the first sign -- mine were. You'll have to do this again in three weeks to be sure." She shrugged, took the glass to the toilet, emptied it, flushed, came back and put it in the dishwasher.

We sat on the couch again. I told her about Thursday with Mark. I described 'sweet and low.' She laughed out loud. Her eyebrow lifted. "Yes I swallowed!" Fist bumps and giggles. "He didn't know the phrase or the episode." I told her about the kiss, closing the door, and how he took me. "It was so damn sexy Nora. He held my leg, his fingers moved my panties aside, and he slid inside me easily. He filled me deliciously. I came twice while he fucked me, his own orgasm, the feeling of his cock swelling, the warmth of him deep in me - I came again with him. It was way too quick, but damn it was hot and sexy." She shivered. I smiled. "I was shy after. He was so damn cute." I sighed. "It was glorious honey and, like I mentioned last night, I'm breaking the date. It's not fair to him." She frowned.

"I won't influence your decision, Nora. You have to make it on your own. But you know where my heart is. I'm a lesbian -- my choice. Let me share a bit of what Lily told me yesterday. 'Listen to your heart. You need to feel good about you, first, foremost, and always.'" We both cried a little. "I better go Nora. I have a phone call to make and a heart to break. And you have a lot of thinking to do as well." What I wanted to do was to make love with her ... for the rest of our lives. But this just feels like the right thing to do for both of us. "Please take your time, do whatever you need. I'll be there for you but this has to be right for you and for us."

The kisses were sweet; we both had tears. Whispers of love from each of us; desperate hugs, more tears, and I left. I drove home; no, I don't know how.

"Hi Mark, I need to cancel our date tonight. I know it's rude and it's late. I think you are sweet and wonderful. I'm so glad for what we shared the other night. My ... my heart belongs to someone else and I didn't know it, for sure, until last night. I can't explain it any other way than that and I know full well it's pathetically inadequate. Please, please don't hate me. I hope I'm making some, any, sort of sense."

Deafening silence for what felt like forever. "Okay, Emily. I don't understand but no is no. Whatever the music, the words are the same. I'll miss you and I wish you well. Thank you for calling." Fuck, fuck, fuck!!! He was gorgeous, sexy, and sweet, and I kicked him to the curb on a wing and a prayer, as my heart directed me to. I sighed.

I wanted to call Julia and I dared not. I called Lily -- voice mail. Shit. She's a realtor.