Emily's Home - Ginger's Out Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were slow, slinky, and sexy together. We took our time, kissing, bodies wrapped up in and around each other. I had forgotten how good her body felt against mine. She was lean, energetic, and wanted me. I let her lead. Oh lord; how she led. Whatever it was she'd kept from me, she unleashed furiously. It stopped being slow but, god in heaven, it was sexy. She was everywhere; my she-devil devoured me. I had little bite marks and nips. She was fantastic, relentless and wild. The bitch did everything but tip me into an orgasm. I hated it and it was glorious. Her fingers drove me crazy!! Her mouth did wonderful things to my breasts. I begged for release, she giggled and pulled her fingers from me -- again!!

I finally had enough. I flipped her and fucked her. I took those long, glorious legs, threw them over my shoulders, pinned her arms over her head, and fucked her. My mouth tore at her glorious, if rather diminutive, breasts. Size wasn't a factor; they were beautiful, and they were topped with taut nipples that were thoroughly ravished. Her eyes met mine -- they glittered wild and hot. I watched them roll up and knew it was time. She cried out as her orgasm hit her ... mine was seconds later. She lifted, I pushed, each of us wanting the heat and pleasure to last as long as it could. There is that moment of desperation when you just know it's about to slip away and you want that last little bit. You're near desperate for it and can only hope your lover will help you capture it. Her cries, and mine, were sirens announcing we had, in fact, done so for ourselves and each other.

We lay in a heap of girlie flesh and dew, breathless. I laughed, softly. I kissed her; "I missed you and now I remember why." Her eyes filled -- shit. I grabbed handfuls of brown hair and said, "Lily, you tell me what it is that brings tears to your eyes after we just made such glorious love!!" The look in my eye told her I would brook no nonsense. I slid off her and put my head in my hand.

She blinked and said, "Ginger, could you explain what ... why ... umm, where are you and Nora at?" Isthat what this is about? Okay, I guess I understand. I shrugged.

"I don't know Lily. Her deal is way different than mine. I seduced her." She blanched. "I know. She's in a relationship that seems solid. Plus, she has kids to consider. I don't have any of that stuff to deal with. I was lucky -- both my BFF and my sister were okay with Emily and her 'Great Adventure.' And while Nora called me Sunday evening, I'm sticking to my plan of not seeing her until she comes to some sort of decision. So I can't honestly say I have a plan. And I do like you. I admire you; you've done well professionally. It's part of why I asked you to shop with me. You have a great sense of fashion. I need you ... no, I'dlove you to help me!" She smiled. "You're beautiful, Lily, and weare good together. There is this thing, though -- I have to be honest. The 'bi' thing ... I turned Mark away, and I'm not sure if I'm comfortable sharing you, Nora, whoever, with anyone. Excuse the expression -- I know it's 'ballsy' of me to put it that way. I think of Ginger Butler as a lesbian." I told her about the L Room and the police woman. Lily laughed.

"Ginger honey, for this new you -- when it rains, it pours!!" We laughed and laughed. "About the 'me-and-men' thing." She shrugged. "I can't say for sure. At this point in my life I'm used to taking whoever presents themselves -- not that I'm some wanton thing." She smirked. "I don't even know if that's proper grammar." We both smiled. "You said you think of yourself as a lesbian? What about Mark?" I nodded. I thought I had told her of my decision but I did again, including the latest phone call. She smiled and shook her head. "That's so you honey. Making sure the guy you jilted was okay even if he was wounded." She kissed me. "That's part of why I'm attracted to you. Told ya before, you make love like you live - giving." I made sure in the second go-round that I took -- completely.

Lily begged me to hurry and screamed at me to stop. She bucked, flailed and beat on the mattress in frustration at my tantalizing taking. Oh, she was pleasured, exquisitely. I made sure of it. She was so close and I wouldn't take her to it. I rose to her parched lips and kissed them wet; her hips tried to take what I hadn't given. I asked her if she would take me into her life. She cried. It was wrong of me, especially in this moment. I wanted to make sure she would remember this night ... my tongue, lips, and fingers worked their torturous magic on her slender, firm form.

Her body gave me notice that she had had enough -- trembling, shuddering, moaning, chest rising and falling as her ragged breaths came quickly. Those long, slender, glorious legs were jelly. Her belly ... I loved it; she shivered. When I kissed her, she smiled -- or tried to. Damp, random strands of hair were brushed away. I let her recover and went potty. When I returned, I held her head as she sipped from the glass of water. Eventually, she padded, on shaky legs, to the bathroom. We lay in bed together after. A soft moan. I smiled and held her close to me. We slept.

Wednesday - I woke up to an empty bed.Damn!! A note in the kitchen:"Thank you baby. I woke up early and headed home. You looked so sweet as you slept I didn't have the heart to wake you - much as I wanted to. Talk later. Love you!"

I shook my head in wonder. Who was what -- and when? Lily? Charming. Nora? Frustrating. Kathy? Enticing. Mo? Intriguing. Who else? Emmy? Yeesh! Me: Delighted and confused by the merry-go-round of carnal choices. And it's only Wednesday! Lord help me. My head slumped as the water scalded me in the shower.

I caught myself wandering as I drove. I smiled and paid more attention. I was hungry this morning; I laughed. I stopped at a Dunkin Donuts for coffee and a blueberry muffin. They would take care ofthat hunger. I drove to work and wished Lily had, in fact, awakened me. I adore waking up to lovemaking. I giggled. Somebody had commented on a story I had read along the lines of, "Stars are okay but the number of orgasms would be a much better rating system." Yowza!

Poor Tammy. She took one look at me, did a double take, and blushed. Hey kiddo, come on over to my side of the street. You'll love it. I promise. I teased her, "How areyou doing this morning, Tammy?" She took her coffee cup and brushed past me without a word. I sat down. I wondered, as I picked at the muffin, how often she fantasized about me as her husband fucked her.

Wednesday was sort of a blah day. I was sore -- my quads and butt hurt. Not as badly as I thought. Hmm, maybe the exerciseafter the workout helped. I smiled to myself as Tammy came back. She just rolled her eyes.

"Hey, I invited that realtor, the one who's looking for a place for me, to take me shopping. She dresses so well I thought she'd be perfect. I can't wait." I lobbed another little bit her way. "And howdid the conferences at school go?" She stared; I smiled sweetly.

After lunch, my cell rang. Caller ID was blocked. Wow, it was Mo!! How funny -- I had just been thinking about her.

"Are you busy tonight?" No. I offered to meet after work at the L Room. She suggested getting something to eat first then going to the club. She mentioned a casual place on south Jefferson. That sounded like fun. 5:30?

I couldn't stop smiling. "Sure. See you there." Just a date on a Wednesday night -- dinner, drinks, maybe dancing. I wondered what she looks like in street clothes. This would be fun. I was surprised and glad to hear from her. I came back to my desk from the conference room. Tammy gawked again.

Kyle called. "I should have the check Friday. Do you want to come by and pick it up?" Stupid question. I would wait to hear from him.

I made a quick list of questions for him -- name change, stuff like that. I wanted this done!

The afternoon flew by. I had a little tingle as I thought about my date. Those aches that weren't so achy got achier as the day wore on. Ah hell, it was worth it. I was looking forward to Thursday. Hmm, Saturday at three would make shopping a challenge. I didn't know where Lily had in mind or if they'd be open Sunday -- plus, that's a realtor's busy day. No way would I even think of taking her away from work. Yeah okay, unless there were other items on her agenda. I wish she hadn't left this morning. I smiled. God we're good together. The way her eyes got hot and wild ... oh my!!

I asked Tammy if she wanted coffee, grabbed my purse and headed to the ladies room. I bit my lip when the heat hit me. My tummy hurt when it clenched. Goddamn Kathy! Phew, I needed that. I washed up and grabbed some coffee. From the look on Tammy's face she knew what I'd done. I smiled innocently as I sat at my desk. Finally the work day ended.

The hell with it. I went right to the restaurant and asked for a booth. Yes, another person was coming. Nope, I'm not going there with a cop, not on a first date. What was that I heard? Did I remember Lily? I blushed. That wasn't even a date. It was impossible to miss Maureen when she came in -- her gorgeous red hair was brushed away from her face with strands looped behind each ear. God that isso sexy!! I stood, we hugged for a second. She was fabulous. Her boobs threatened to burst out of her very nice blue blouse. Tight, crisp blue jeans that look painted on. I tried not to drool.

She smiled, "Were you surprised to hear from me? "

I beamed as I answered. "Heck yeah!" As I understand it, police officers don't like to talk to civilians about their job so I kept it casual. "How's your week been?" Fine, blah -- same old. She asked about mine.

"Tuesday was my first workout with a personal trainer." I told Mo about Kathy. She seemed impressed, especially when I mentioned I was seeing her again tomorrow and Saturday. She blinked when I mentioned the lawyer and the divorce.

"It's okay, Mo, I was married for 27 years, no kids. He left me for something named Bambi." I told her about 'Billy banging Bambi.' She had tears laughing. She is fabulously beautiful. "So what's good here?" She made a few suggestions. I like her. She has an easy, unassuming way about her. I guess I haven't had many run-ins with the law but she didn't fit whatever stereotype you (or I) might have about female police officers. I suspected there was some muscle under all that sleek silk. The jeans certainly looked good on her. Yum. Cop's eyes; yeah, be careful. No staring. Hard not to! She smiled as she caught me.

"Like what you see Emily?" Busted.

"You're very lovely Mo. Sorry, I was just admiring the view. Oh, and please call me Ginger. My married name was Emily Sue Rogers. The single me will be Ginger Butler -- my maiden name. It also has to do with the new me - sort of Emily 2.0." She laughed and nodded

"So how long ... umm, when did you come out?" I told her about the trip, meeting Julia, and the weekend. Her eyes widened at the parts of the story I shared. She nodded at the part about Julia going to call Sheri. I told her about talking with my sister and my BFF. The other part of Nora I left out. She asked how my sister took the news.

"I guess I'm very lucky Mo. Jenny was real supportive; she could have wrecked me very easily." The food came. We talked as we ate.

She told me some of her story -- 37, played volleyball and softball in high school, was admitted to West Point, (WOW!) played volleyball and was on the rifle team. She sort of knew she wanted to be a police woman, so after her initial posting, she was accepted into the MPs. She didn't talk much about her time in the military. While in the service, she had applied to the Dayton P.D. and was accepted. She'd been 'on the job' for five years.

I was curious so I asked, "Did you think about serving enough time to get a pension?

"Yeah, but coming home and getting to work was more important." Okay, I can understand that.

Dinner was great, the company was fabulous. I was trying to remember red hair from my first visit but I wasn't there very long. It was only five blocks from the restaurant to the club -- in better weather we might have walked. We split the bill. She offered to drive us both.

"Are you sure you're okay with that?" She smirked. Yeah, I forgot, she's the cop.

"If I may be permitted to ask, it's generally thought that you're always 'on duty.' So do you carry your weapon?" She smiled and opened her coat. There was a special sewn-in piece with a snap. Gotcha; clever.

She shared that places like the L Room liked it when she came in. "They know what I do and the bartenders always feel a little safer. I mentioned 'Candy' and my suspicions as to her real name. She laughed. "You're pretty close."

She snickered as we approached the door. "Candy will be working tonight." How funny. I saw Candy's eyes flash as she saw Mo and widen when she saw it was me with her; me too Candy. Mo waved hello as we walked to a table in the back. Okay, it's a cliché but shedid sit with her back to the wall. She invited me to sit next to her. I threw my coat over the chair on the other side of the table; Mo hung hers over the back of her chair. Duh. I'm on a date with a gorgeous woman, who happens to be a cop, and she invited me to sit next to her. How cool is this?

She never told me and I was too mesmerized by her and the rest to ask how and when she knew she was gay. I don't know; my story seemed so odd. It is mine after all. She had asked me though.

When Candy came by she only looked at me. I smiled. "Stoli please; like the other day." Mo looked at me; she ordered a Sierra Nevada. I know, Mo, I'm with a cop. I'll be a good girl.

After Candy left, she said, "The reason I order bottled beer is so that no one messes with the drink."

"Really? Is that a problem here, Mo?"

"Not when I'm around. Candy knows I'd kick her ass before hauling her off to jail and then kick it again. So do the others on staff." She said it sweetly and I believed every word. Ithink I heard most of what she said with the loud music. Candy brought our drinks; I asked her to run a tab. We clinked glasses. She held my hand; hers was cool and soft.

Wow Ginger, you could get used to this. Me, being a scamp, whispered in her ear, "What does a girl have to do to get restrained, officer?"

Mo smiled, her eyes sparkling, and kissed me lightly. Oh lord. "I have day shift tomorrow Ginger so I need to be home by ten." Oh well, it is a first date.

I mentioned that I thought this place was well done and that I imagined it was really hopping on weekends. She agreed, "I really like it too and while it's still early on a Wednesday, come nine or ten, the action will pick up." I smiled at the wording. She waited until I had finished nearly all of my drink before asking me to dance. We hadn't been here very long and it was early. I hadn't seen anyone dancing. She took my hand and led me to the floor; it was around the corner. Oh yeah, the stage. I had seen that the other day.

I didn't recognize the song but sheesh Mo is a good dancer. Light on her feet, slinky, and oh my god those hips! I was following her, imitating, or trying to, what she was doing. She sensed me mirroring her and moved closer. She smiled, swerved her hips side to side, and thrust her pelvis at me. I flushed. She ran her hands down her sides and on the way back up, flipped her hair in the air and threw her head back. My knees were weak. I was in a trance, watching and moving with her. She threw her arms around my neck and ground her pelvis into mine. I reached to kiss her; she snaked away, her blue eyes hot. Mercifully, the song ended. I was soaking wet -- not perspiration either.

I was breathing hard when we sat down. Well, she sat down; I rather collapsed into the chair. My quads hurt, dammit, and my butt was screaming at me. "Would you like one more drink, Ginger?"

"Yes, please and I'll have one of your beers." She smiled, lifted the beer bottle and two fingers. Candy scurried over with our drinks. "Um, you're a really good dancer Mo. Geez that was hot."

"You're cute, Ginger, and I like to dance."

"You like to tease ya mean?" I smiled. She kissed me; that wasnot a tease. She pulled me to her with her fingers in my hair. It was hot, wet and oh god! "Okay, well maybe not." She threw her head back and laughed. I blushed and said, "I'd like to see you again, Mo." Like on a night when you don't have to be home by ten. Does she have a roommate? Apartment? No, this wasn't about sex, although I just knew that would be fabulous too. I like this woman and wanted to be with her again. What we did didn't matter.

"Yeah, me too; this was a lot of fun tonight. I was kind of a tease on the floor, but you were so flustered I just let loose." She took my hand and squeezed it as she smiled at me. Yeah, I was, and geez she was so hot and sexy. We listened to the music, chatted idly about whatever, watched as the room slowly began to fill, and sipped our drinks. Good grief. It just dawned on me -- you-know-what was in her coat, which she left on the chair when we went to dance. I asked her about it.

"Oh, Candy would have screamed for me if anyone had made a move for the coat -- no worries." She looked at me with an appraising eye. "Thank you, that was nice of you to mention. Not everyone pays attention like you." I smiled. "Let's finish these and go." We did. The bill had one drink on it -- my Stoli. I left a twenty to thank Candy.

She drove us back to the restaurant parking lot and pulled in the back where it was dark. She backed in to the stall. Hmm. She shut off the motor, climbed over the center console like a cat and had me straddled in a blink. Her arms went around my neck and she kissed me.Oh My God!! Don't get me wrong; I liked it. She's a really,really good kisser. I just, no way,ever, did I expect her to do what she did. She unbuttoned my coat as we kissed and slipped her fingers inside. Oh my yes, the nips were in full high beam mode. I moaned into the kiss. Her hands moved. I felt a movement and heard a clink as something hit the glass on the passenger's side door. I broke the kiss. What? I saw someone walk away from the car. Mo put a leather something back in her coat pocket.

"I badged him; some dude from the restaurant. We won't be bothered anymore." My heart was pounding. "My fault, Ginger. I thought being in the back of the lot would give us some privacy. Maybe I ought to let you go home."

I pulled her to me and kissed her like I meant it. I slid my hands, unzipped her jacket and felt for her breasts. Oh dear god. Firm and fabulous; she smiled as we kissed. I pinched a nipple; she squeaked. She did the same to me -- harder. She's fun, sexy, gorgeous, a devastating dancer, and kisses like the devil. Yeah, I probably ought to go -- home with her. No, no, just kidding. Really! Well, 98.5% kidding. The wetness between my legs was the not kidding part. Oh right, and the glass cutters. I pulled her tight, real tight, and then ended the kiss.

She smiled. "I like how you kiss Ginger."

"Me too Officer Henry. Tell me, how close did I get to being restrained?"

She laughed. "I'd have had the cuffs on you before you even blinked." I knew she wasn't kidding and I liked it. She was fun. Next date? "Can I call you?" Oh god yes, no worries. "My next day off is Tuesday."

"I have my trainer for an hour at six. We could do dinner afterwards."

"I'll call Monday to confirm." All this was between kisses. One last, then she drove me to my car. "Please be careful driving home." I smiled and nodded. She waved goodbye and left. She's a gorgeous lady, a fun date, a great kisser, and has a killer body. I floated home and yes, I did pay attention to my speed and other things.