Emily's Home - Ginger's Out Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tammy began to tell me, again, about the night she and Jeffrey had after she'd visited the site I recommended. I grabbed my coffee cup, took her by the hand, and we went into the conference room. I asked her tell me all about their night. She blushed and told me in great detail. Poor Jeffrey; he was probably wondering who the woman in his wife's body was. When she finished, I gave her a task.

"Go to the ladies room and change the lover from Jeffrey to the woman from college who seduced you." She stared at me. I smiled sweetly, said, "Enjoy!" and left the door open as I headed back to my desk. About fifteen minutes later Tammy came back to her desk. She blushed when she made eye contact. Good. Tomorrow was her date night.

The day flew by. We got a lot done. Tomorrow I would be finished. I'd have to check with George to find out what was on deck for us. It was March -- we would be working on Labor Day soon. I wondered what time Lily would be home from work. I just wanted a quiet night at home. The hour with Kathy seemed to have done my cramps some good. I'd read that somewhere; that vigorous exercise was good for them. Whatever. I just felt better. I called Lily.

"I think I'll be home early. I'll call and have dinner delivered at 6:30." I asked how her day was going. "Fabulous; it's a busy, successful day so far." I was very happy for her. She sounded wonderful.

I made a mental note to call Jenny tonight. It had been a while. Needless to say I wondered how Mo was. Good lord; just thinking of her left me tingling. It was probably a good thing I had my period -- no temptation. Let me amend that. There's plenty of temptation, just no acting on it.

At day's end, as Tammy and I headed to the garage, I made it clear she was not to have sex tonight. She would save it for date night. She stared at me, I raised an eyebrow. She blushed, nodded, and said, "Yes Ma'am."

I snickered to myself on the way home. "Yes Ma'am." As long as her marriage was going well she would be the happy camper. I was happy for them both. That gave me an idea. We would have to schedule a dinner for the four of us. I would bring it up with Lily tonight. And tonight after dinner I would catch up on reading my book. I snickered; it had been a while. The drive home was quick as most of the snow was gone. That was Dayton in March -- cold enough to snow overnight, and warm enough during the day (if the sun was out) that the snow would be mostly gone.

I pulled into the driveway, opened the garage door, turned off the car, and headed into the house. Not quite six o'clock. I tried Jenny. She answered. "Do you have time to chat?"

"Sure. How are you Emily?" I sighed.

"Jenny, would you mind very much calling me Ginger? It's sort of who I am now -- Emily Sue Rogers was married. Ginger Butler is single." She sighed. I snickered.

"Okay; how's things Ginger?" My bratty sister!

I told her about Nora. I heard the gasp. She was crying when I finished. "I know Jen. I was very lucky Kathy happened along when she did. The call from her Jim surprised me a lot. I think she just flipped out and I have no real idea why."

"My God Em ... Ginger, you are so lucky. I almost lost my sister." I had a lump in my throat when she said it. I guess I didn't think of it like that -- my thoughts were more about Lily.

"So if you think that's amazing or whatever, wait until you hear about this." While leaving out a few details, I told Jenny about blurting out the marriage thing to Tammy. More gasps; I laughed. "Yeah, if you can imagine, my hand went over my mouth as though I was trying to shove the words back in." Jenny laughed at whatever her mind 'saw;' we were both laughing soon.

"So this Lily is really so special that, somewhere in your mind, that thought popped up?" I smiled and nodded.

"Yeah, she really is." I described the night we had last night -- dinner and cuddling. I know it was all foreign to her but she was married, so the relationship part of it she could relate to. I hoped that, even if she didn't understand it, she could be happy for her sister's happiness. She was.

"It just makes me so happy to hear the tone in your voice honey. She must be special; I'm so happy for you."

I asked her about making plans for a visit. "If you want to bring David and the kids that would be fine. Or, if you want to spend a weekend, you could stay here. I'm sure Lily won't mind a bit!" As we talked Lily came home. She smiled and kissed me. I mouthed 'Jenny;' she nodded and went to change out of her work clothes. Jen promised to pick a couple of dates and email me tomorrow. We would talk soon and pick a date. She had dinner working and ours would be here soon as well. We spoke of our love for each other and said our goodbyes.

Just as I finished my call with Jenny, Lily came back. I stood and held my arms out to her. We kissed; it was sweet and warm. The door bell rang; I looked through the peep, opened it, and let the delivery dude in. I put the food on the table and signed the tab, adding a tip. Lily stared; I smiled as I signed as Lily Russo. The dude left. "Yeah, I just signed your name and I liked it."

We ate dinner, sipped wine, and talked. I told Lily about my challenge with Tammy. That got a snicker. I mentioned that I would like to have Tammy and her hubby for dinner. She was very enthusiastic; she would very much like to meet these two. I asked if it was okay for Jenny to stay with us if she visited; that was met with a raised eyebrow. I leaned over for a kiss. "I love you!" She pulled me to her for a hot, sexy kiss. Oh dear me ... this love of ours!!

I asked about her day. "I made a sale, had a new listing, and was salesperson of the month for February!" I feigned a yawn. She slugged me, smiled, and got me back in spades. "Looks like I can afford to keep you around for another month." I made mad eyes at her but I knew she was teasing. We do need to work the financial thing out - soon.

I asked Lily the question that was on my mind; her eyes went wide for a second, then she giggled. We cleaned up the kitchen, made sure the doors were locked, and headed to the bedroom. We took turns undressing each other. Lily reached into the night stand for the harness, slipped it over my hips, and tightened it. I grabbed the plastic and slid it between her lips as we kissed. I felt her shiver. She climbed into bed; I followed. We kissed; deep, long, and hot. Her fingers were everywhere; she raked my back, dragged over my breasts, and grabbed my hair. I was wild with need - and love. I was going to make her beg me to fuck her. It took a while, with both oral and other attention, but she did, whimpering. I did.

I talked to Lily the whole time. No I won't share! I loved my lover furiously, tenderly, and well. She held her legs to help me pleasure her -- that was my goal. Even in panties and a pad I was happy to be fucking the woman I love. There was a flash of a moment -- thank you Kathy for my new found fitness! Lily was a helpless wreck beneath me. The first orgasm came in what felt like a blinding flash. I kept after her; moaning now, every thrust was met with lifted hips, but not with the same strength or force. I wanted her pleasure -- my lover, my love; her pleasure, my goal. She found some secret second wind and responded in kind, her hips leading the way. She grabbed at my hair to kiss me; we were hot, tongues darting, teasing, and demanding. I was prisoner to her kiss; she was prisoner to my plastic fantastic love. Lily's second wind yielded, eventually, thankfully, a second shuddering, orgasm. Once it had taken its full measure of her and slipped away she cried silently, spent fully. I held her, kissed her, and loved her ever so gently. I slipped the harness from me, lay with my honey, and we cuddled. Lily went first and I followed, smiling, into sleep.

The memory of last night played in high definition when I woke Thursday. When I turned saw Lily's warm brown eyes. She kissed me, then whispered, "I am so sore you glorious bitch." I giggled. I made mention of the fact Kathy would be here at seven. Lily smiled, a gleam in her eye. We showered together. She told of her plans for revenge; her fingers gave me a shattering sample. I returned the favor, demonstrating with an oral lesson that she wasn't too sore. After, we sipped coffee, ate bagels, and made goo-goo eyes at each other. Yes we were dressed for work. It's a good thing we were or we might not have left the house. We kissed, groped, and said 'I love you' to each other. We got into our cars and headed out for the day. I snickered as a thought came to mind. I parked and headed in to work.

I hung up my coat, winked at Tammy and went to get coffee. Back at my desk, I reached for the folder of the work I was doing and said to Tammy, "Come on, kiddo, we're going to finish this together in the conference room." She eyed me suspiciously as we walked. "How was your night Tammy?" She whined. I nodded sympathetically. "Would you like a suggestion that will prepare you for your date night?" She eyed me, unsure what I had in mind. In a cool voice I said, "Stand up Tammy." She did. "Take off your skirt." She turned crimson and shook her head. "I'll do it for you if you prefer." She looked at the door. "It's locked." I reached for her, pulling her closer. I unzipped the skirt and let it pool at her feet. She stared at me, her jaw slack with shock. "This will have you ready for your night with your husband." I took her hands and brought them to her pussy. "Hold your lips apart." She gasped. I took her panties and ribboned her. I made sure the panties were nice and snug, front and back. I slid a finger up and down each side of her pussy, stood, and brought my finger to her nose, then rubbed the juices on her lips. I thought the poor thing might faint from pleasure and embarrassment. I looked her in the eyes and said, "This will have you on edge all day kiddo. It keeps a very delicious pressure on your pussy and on your clit. You can decide whether you want Jeffrey to see you like this or not. I rather think he'll like it." I brushed her lips lightly with mine. "Now then, we have work to do." I sat down and took out my papers. Tammy still hadn't moved; she was clearly befuddled and flushed. "Put that skirt on; we have to finish this." She slid the skirt up, zipped it and sat down.

I breezed through the paperwork; we were nearly finished. I wanted to be sure we handed everything in to George by lunch. I sipped my coffee, worked, ignoring Tammy, who was sitting, head down, still crimson. I heard a tiny voice ask, in a near whisper, "Why are you doing this to me?"

"I only want one thing Tammy. Your marriage to Jeffrey is important. You love each other. I am only suggesting ideas that might pleasure you, interest him, and have you ready for a wonderful night of lovemaking." I smiled sweetly. Tammy sat with her head down, shaking it in disbelief. "You do believe me don't you?" She looked at me, eyes wide. "Hmm, I can see you don't. Perhaps you want me to seduce you, to take you as my lover." I knew she did. "Is that it Tammy? Do you want me to seduce you?" She nodded. "Is your part of the assignment nearly complete Tammy? I really want to turn this in to George before lunch." She turned her head and looked at me. Her eyes were slightly glazed and showed confusion. "Well?" She nodded. "I didn't hear you."

"Yes."

"Yes what?" Her jaw dropped, again.

"Yes Ma'am." I nodded.

"I'd like some more coffee." I went back to my papers, writing, moving things from one spot to another. Tammy sat --frozen. I looked at her and raised an eyebrow. She took the cup, opened the door, and returned a few minutes later with my coffee. I continued working, engaging her in conversation, working to finish the project. I moved my chair closer as I put papers between us. I talked about whether this ought to be changed and put there and so forth. She answered me, still in shock. I acted as though it was just another Thursday. "Did you like the feeling that being ribboned gave you when you fetched my coffee?" Fetched -- a nice touch I thought.

Blushing, she nodded, saying, at my raised eyebrow, "Yes Ma'am." I smiled sweetly, patted her hand, and we worked.

If you're wondering, I'm hardly a dominant personality. I just had a sense that Tammy had a deeply hidden submissive side that was begging to be set free. The ribboning? Let's just say I was sure she'd enjoy it. I wasn't going to push this very far. She's married. I'm in love. Tammy and Jeffrey would have a wonderful date night.

We finished. There were six separate pieces in our part of the assignment. We reviewed each one from start to finish. We made some very minor changes along the way but, overall, it seemed as though we were finished. I asked Tammy if she was pleased with what we'd done. She smiled and said yes. We fist bumped. "Go see if George can see us Tammy; if he can please bring him here." She left. I smiled and shook my head -- not even a bit of hesitation. Amazing.

Tammy came back. "George said he'd be available in ten minutes." I nodded. I opened my phone and sent a text to Mo: Hi, hope u r well. Miss u! xo :)

George came in ten minutes later. I greeted him warmly. Tammy and I made our presentation to him of the work we'd done. He asked a few questions along the way and seemed very pleased. "This is fabulous. The two of you have done first class work on this. I'm sure corporate will be very pleased." We put all the pages back in the folder and slid it across to him. We stood, he shook our hands, and left. I hugged Tammy; we both smiled.

We went out to lunch. I had no plans to go back. I was hoping to hear from Mo; maybe she had today off and would want to meet. It would be nice to see her. I teased Tammy at lunch. "Do you like the feeling of being ribboned?" She blushed deeply. She smiled and nodded. "Tell me."

"I'm so wet Em; I feel like one touch will send me into an orgasm. Walking is sweet torture. Sitting is almost as bad. This is fabulous." I just had to.

"Go ahead Tammy. Send yourself over the moon. I want to watch as you cum." She thought I was kidding; I wasn't. "Do it -- now!" She reached under the napkin. I saw her arm move a little in an up and down motion. Her eyes went to glass, she panted and shivered. I smiled; she was fabulously flushed and deep in the middle of a spend. I could see her shoulders shake. A barely audible moan; her teeth were biting her lip. With a final shiver it passed. She was panting, her eyes were shut tight. It took a minute or so before she opened them and focused. She looked at me and blushed all over again. I whispered, "That was so beautiful, Tammy." She took a sip of water with a shaky hand.

"I can't believe you made me do that, Emily. Right here, in a restaurant, at lunch, with all these people around -- you made me have an orgasm." She whispered that last word; she had hissed the rest. I smiled brightly.

"A: I didn't make you do anything. You touched yourself and B: You're welcome." I motioned the waitress over; I ordered. Tammy just ordered what I did, completely flustered as she was. "It was better for you knowing that I was watching, wasn't it?" Ginger: Merciless tease.

"Sheesh, don't you ever stop?" But she was smiling; I knew I was right. She wasn't the only one who was soaked. I was tingling quite nicely, thank you for asking. We each had a Reuben and fries. Food wasn't really the focus at the moment.

"Tammy, we finished what we had to do. Why don't you head home and prepare for your night."

"We have to go back. "

I shrugged. "George won't care. We finished ahead of schedule. You heard him; he gave us rave reviews." All that happened as we paid the bill and walked to her car.

"I'll drop you off at the garage and head home."

When we got there, I leaned over and kissed her. "You two have a fabulous evening of fun and romance."

She shook her head and said, "You are a wonder, Emily. Thank you. See you tomorrow."

I called Lily from my car. "Hi gorgeous, how's my honey?"

I smiled. "I'm just fine thank you. Actually, Lily, I wondered if you can find a way to clear your calendar tomorrow -- or at least some of it -- and go clothes shopping, which we've never gotten around to doing." There was silence.

"Let me see what I can do. That sounds like fun; are you taking the day off?"

I explained about the project and finishing early. "Could I interest a girl in a little afternoon delight?" I heard the smile.

"Ginger, you are so sweet. I'd love to but I have a showing in an hour and another at four. They both feel like good prospects. Can I get a rain check for tonight?"

I pretended to pout. "Oh all right!" I giggled. "Good luck babe; see you a little later. Love you lots."

Still nothing from Mo. Damn, I tried not to worry but it's hard. I wanted to call but wouldn't. I wanted to text her again and didn't. She was either busy or she had a day off and was busy. I wouldn't even let myself think of the third option. I wandered up and down the aisles of the grocery store buying food for dinner tonight. We didn't have home cooked meals very often. We would tonight! I bought some olive oil, some balsamic vinegar, some romaine lettuce, a mixed greens bag of lettuce, a nice loaf of Italian bread, shredded cheddar cheese, baby tomatoes, celery and carrot sticks cut up, and stood in front of the meat offerings deciding. I took a pork roast -- not too big. Veggies. Hmm, I got a plastic bag and grabbed a couple handfuls of green beans and a couple of potatoes. A couple of bottles of Kendall Jackson Grand Reserve Chardonnay and I headed to checkout.

Kathy was at seven, so most likely we would have dinner after my hour with her. I pulled into the driveway, opened the garage ... Lily's car. What? I grabbed the groceries from the passenger's seat and headed in. The door was locked -- odd. I closed the garage door and opened the door to the house. I set the groceries on the counter, hung up my coat, and went to look for my honey. I rounded the corner to the bedroom ... Oh My God! I backed out of the doorway, turned and ran for my purse and coat. I opened the garage, ran to my car, turned the key, and left, crying.

I drove about six blocks when I saw a parking lot and pulled in. I shut the car off, lay my arms on the steering wheel and sobbed. Lily and Kathy were on our bed, naked, each one's face in the other's sex. They must not have heard me enter the house -- like that fucking mattered. I was crying so hard I could hardly breathe. I was stunned and heartbroken. What am I going to do? There was no way I was going back there. Okay, I'd go back, get my stuff and move into a ... geez, I have no idea. My phone rang. You bitch!! You think calling me now is going to make this better?

I looked -- it was Mo. Oh lord. My voice thick and hoarse, I croaked, "Hi ... are you okay?"

"Geez Ginger, what's wrong?" I started up again; I couldn't even talk. Mo's voice was cool and controlled. "Ginger, get a hold of yourself and talk to me please." I sniffled and took a deep breath.

"Please, Mo, please, can you meet me there ... at the L Room? I'll explain. Please!"

"I ... shit, it's 2:30. I'll take a couple hours personal time and be there as soon as I can. If you're crying that hard, please drive carefully. Or tell me where to meet you." I shook my head. I knew what I wanted.

"I'll see you when you get there. Thank you Mo." That last was with a very shaky voice.

I was able to gather myself enough to drive and get downtown to the club. I pulled in, shut off the car and looked at myself in the mirror. Oh my god, what a mess. My eyes were red and puffy, my face was blotchy red. I looked like shit. Fuck it; I reached into the center console and put on my shades. Candy did a double take. Fuck you chickie. "Give me a double Candy, and run a tab. And bring me a glass of ice please."