Emily's Home - Ginger's Out Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I called the InTown Suites. Yes, I could visit after work.

I debated and called Lily. "She's with a client. May she call you back?" Sigh.

My phone buzzed while I was on the phone with Lily's office. Crystal. I listened to the message. She had some concrete things and others that needed my approval. Could I come by after work?

I went back to the office, mused, pretended to work, and failed. I knew Tammy was watching. I ignored her. Not out of spite mind you, but she didn't need to have a gateway to my every thought. Besides, tomorrow was her date night so I held the upper hand in the game. I smiled to myself.

I finally gave up and went to meet Crystal.

My first question was, "Can you get me a flight the night of Monday the 19th?"

She checked her computer. "Yup, there is a flight leaving Dayton around seven that gets to San Francisco about 11:30pm. Is that okay"?

"Oh my god yes, it's perfect. Can I rent a car that late and drive?" She did a little checking. She looked at me and shook her head.

"Unreal; I can get you a Malibu for less than five hundred dollars for the entire trip." That's almost too good to be true. She nodded and said, "I can make the reservation and hold it for twenty four hours." That sounded good. "I'll be sure to note on the reservation that your flight gets in as late as it does so that someone will be there for you." Fabulous.

She asked me what type of hotel, what type of view. I asked her for some of the choices. Her fingers flew over keys. I sighed a little at some of the options. Going was a must. Going alone? I hated it but needed it. There was a hotel in Monterey with an ocean view. Good; all I wanted was one queen size bed. I asked her to book me in to Monterey Wednesday evening. I would have all day Tuesday and Wednesday to leisurely drive, shop, and dine heading down the coast. I was beginning to feel good about this.

I made a quick decision. "Ya know what Crystal, find me a hotel at the airport Monday. It doesn't need to be fancy -- just a place to sleep. I'll pick up the rental car Tuesday morning, rested, fresh and fed, and hit the road." She smiled. "Do you have a map of California?" She called it up on Rand McNally. "Okay, I can head north to Napa, head west and come back on 110, and then south on Route 1." Crystal was smiling and nodding. "What hotels are in Half Moon Bay?" She called up a list. "No Country Inns?" There was one in San Carlos just a bit east. "Book me there Tuesday night, please."

Today is Tuesday. "Would it be okay if I come after work tomorrow to finalize everything and pay for it?"

"Ginger, if you're happy with the flights I'd like to book them now." She took care of that while I was still in her office. Good, that's done. "I'll do the hotels and car before I leave today. I can also find some sights to see, places to dine, that sort of thing, before you come in tomorrow." It sounded good to me.

I looked at Crystal as she worked. Yup, she's stunning. Her smile is dazzling. She really is very good at what she does. I thanked her again and said I'd call when I was on my way tomorrow. I hurried back to the office. I hoped Tammy hadn't left. I needed to gush about Crystal. I'm ignoring the snickers from the peanut gallery. Tammy was at her desk. I told her all that Crystal and I had accomplished today, how excited I was, and how grateful I was to Tammy for recommending her sister-in-law. She beamed with pride.

"So you're going to leave Monday night?"

"I know. I made the decision to go sooner rather than later. I need to get away. But there are also things I need to get done when I get back -- like find a place to live."

We said our goodbyes in the parking lot. I headed to InTown Suites. I took the tour; they explained the details. The room was not very big. The bathroom was okay. There was a refrigerator, microwave, and stove. The attraction: the rate. There was a nice feature: my credit card and deposit would hold the room while I was out of town for a small nightly charge. Hmm, it's Tuesday and I leave next Monday, so it's a day short of a week. I'd already extended my stay at the hotel for tonight. I would move in tomorrow. I did the paperwork, gave them my credit card and got my key.

I got in the car, sat for a minute, and called Lily's cell. It wasn't clear from the tone of her voice if she was upset with me or upset in general. I had to be clear how I said this. "I apologize for last night. It's not that I didn't want to be with you, but I feel badly about, at least in my mind, taking advantage of you. I don't know where we stand. I need to get away. I hope you understand." I debated about telling her details. I left it at this: "I promise I'll call when I get back in town."

I felt absolutely miserable after the call ended. I was such a jerk for doing what I did last night. I took a perfectly lovely heart and just stomped on it for all the wrong reasons. Not that there are any good reasons, ex husbands excluded.

I called Lily back. "Hi, are you home?" A sigh.

"Yes I am; why?"

"If it's not too much trouble, may I come and apologize properly in person? I didn't like the way the phone call went."

Her voice was a little wary, "Okay. I'll see you in a few minutes I guess." Oh god, I felt so much better. I hope all of you understand what I mean by that. Yes, I felt better about me, but more importantly I also felt better about us. I have no idea if we'll be able to fix all this but I don't want her to think I'm a jerk. I pulled in the driveway, sat for a moment to collect myself and walked to the front door. Lily opened it before I knocked, stood aside and I went in.

"I don't even want to sit down, Lily. I just want to tell you in person that I feel like such a jerk about last night. It just wasn't the right time for us to make love."

"Shut up Ginger. I know what you mean. I was part of last night too remember? We're okay. Wherever it is you're going I hope you have fun and get the rest and time. I love you Ginger. Now before you go, may I kiss you?"

"You damn well better wench." We both laughed. It was sweet, loving, and neither of us wanted it to end. And we both knew it had to. "I'm going to California. I leave next Monday. I'll call when I get back. I love you too." A quick peck, hands squeezed, and smiles as I left. Phew.

I didn't feel like fish. I went to Fleming's Prime Steakhouse. I was seated quickly, though it was crowded for a Tuesday. Good lord the wine list is amazing. I actually asked the server to pick a Pinot Noir for me. She smiled; apparently I wasn't the only one a bit overwhelmed. I ordered calamari, the peppercorn steak, and asparagus. I desperately wanted to see Mo but no way was I going to call her. That didn't mean I couldn't go to the L Room for a drink. The calamari was wonderful. The wine was out of this world. I was feeling a little better about things. I would pack up tonight before bed -- only laying out exercise and work clothes for Wednesday.

I ordered another glass of wine when the entree was served. I wasn't sure I'd be able to finish it all. I'd have to come back -- with someone. The steak was superb; cooked perfectly, very tender. The asparagus was crisp and wonderful. Working out tomorrow would be good. Oh, I pulled out my little notepad. I needed to ask Crystal about places in California where I can work out. The Country Inns had fitness rooms. But tonight was my last night there. I asked for the check. My phone rang; a big smile.

"Hey you; how's my favorite cop?"

"She's looking for someone to put handcuffs on." I turned fifteen shades of red. "Where are you?" The server brought the check. I signed it, smiled, and mouthed, 'Thank you.'

"I'm just finishing dinner. Where are you?"

"You had dinner and didn't invite me? That's a misdemeanor, a punishable offense." I laughed as I walked from the table to the door.

"I'm at the L Room."

"Let me see if I understand. You're catting around at the L Room without me? That's a misdemeanor, a punishable offense."

"I'm the one with handcuffs."

"How do you know I haven't stopped somewhere and bought a pair?" We both laughed. "I'll be there in a few minutes."

"No speeding; I won't come bail your ass out."

"You love my ass. Bye." I didn't speed but I did hurry. There would be no sex tonight. Just a nice night spent with a gorgeous woman.

Candy waved; I leaned over the bar and gave her a friendly kiss. She'd bring my drink over. I smiled and nodded. There, against the wall, was my redhead. She stood, pulled cuffs from her pocket. I had to laugh. She smiled and kissed me -- not a 'friends' kiss. We heard the glass hit the table. Candy leaned in and whispered, "You two oughta just get a room."

Mo stopped long enough to say, "Fuck you."

"You already have," was the retort. Candy giggled as she walked away.

We sat, holding hands, close as the two chairs allowed. "You're in luck Ginger. I have my period, otherwise you'd be mine. I think that's why I was so worked up Saturday and Sunday. I get that way just before it starts."

"Let me make note of that." I pulled my notepad out.

"Are you kidding me? You carry that thing around with you?" I showed her the note about out of town workout places. She looked at me in amazement. "You joined 'Anytime'?

"Well, not yet. They gave me a tour and a seven day pass. I'm going to work out tomorrow, with supervision, after work. I'm really glad, Mo. It's so close to work." She was shaking her head and smiling.

"I'm really, really proud of you Ginger. You're gonna love that place. They're fabulous. Who did the walk through with you?" I had to think a minute. I didn't remember.

"Some Irish name maybe?"

"Erin?"

"Yup, that's her."

"Gorgeous isn't she?" I blushed. Mo laughed. "Nope; I already tried." Damn!

"Let me see if I got this right. You're telling me you hit on some chick at your health club. That's a misdemeanor, a ..." She kissed the rest of it away. I felt the cold steel and heard the click.

"Now are you going to be good tonight or will I have to put that other cuff to use?" I held up my handcuffed wrist and stared at Mo. I heard laughter; Candy was laughing at us. I stuck my tongue out her. She wagged a finger. I gave her the finger. Her eyebrow arched. Mo was laughing at the two of us. "You might have to give her a whirl Ginger. She's really something." I stared, open mouthed, at her.

"My lover is telling me to go after a woman she's had? What kind of woman do you ..." She was laughing too hard for me to continue. She motioned for Candy to come over. Dear god, now what?

"Candy, give Ginger a 'not just friends' kiss." I stared at Mo, stared at Candy. Candy leaned in and kissed me. Her full lips were soft and her tongue found its way into my mouth. Laying eyes on Mo renders me a puddle. Kissing her opens the floodgates of desire and more. Candy kissing me was lighting a match to the flammable fluid between my legs. She finally broke the kiss, gave me a victor's smile, and turned and headed back to the bar. I watched every sexy, slinky step. I was breathless and flushed. I looked at Mo. She was Cheshire cat grinning. "She's good huh?" I moaned.

"Mo, I'm trying to be a good girl." She laughed, a deep, rich sound that carried over the usual din of the music. I was turned on, frustrated and near tears. "Mo, please honey. I'm leaving Monday evening for my vacation." She stopped and looked at me. "I need to do some soul searc -- no, that's not it. I nee. Damn! I haven't been me since Julia. Oh god. Julia was the best damn thing that ever happened to me." Mo listened intently. "See? This is what I mean. I'm hoping some time alone will help give me some perspective and some idea of what my future will be." I reached and slid my fingers down the pale skin on that gorgeous face. I leaned in for a quick kiss. Despite my best intentions my eyes filled. "You are," I choked back tears, "so special. I love you so much. I love my new life. I just want to get it settled. I'm hoping time away will help me figure things out." Mo pulled me close and hugged me.

I heard the whispered words, "I guess there are times I forget about all you've been through. I'm glad you're taking time away. You need it. Shit, we all do. I wish I had more chances to get away." She brushed my cheek with a kiss. "I love you Ginger. But more, I want you to be happy." The tears that were teetering flowed.

"I really do think I, we, could be happy together Mo. I just need some time away. I'm not sure -- but I think you do as well. To be sure. What do you think?"

Sly smile. "I think you're wonderful. Now will you please kiss me?" I did -- a quick peck, my tongue slipping over her lips. I pulled away. Mo's eyes were wild hot. She spun, straddled me, reached for my wrist and cuffed me. She tore into me, her mouth hot and wild on mine. Her hands grazed every inch of me. When her fingers undid the zipper on my slacks I froze. Mo was in front of me, her body shielding mine from prying eyes. She slid her fingers into my panties and, quickly, deep into my sex. My hips lifted, my body shivered and bucked. It happened in a flash -- I was that close. I screamed into her mouth. The pulsing, pounding, persistent white stars behind my eyes matched the heat in my pussy. I knew I was flooding her fingers and hand. Her fingers drove into me relentlessly. I slumped as it left me all too early. I jerked my mouth from hers and lay it on her shoulder.

"Please, no more." I was still recovering. I felt helpless, foolish, and used. She knew I was vulnerable and needy, damn her. I felt the cuffs open; one, then the other. I grabbed my purse, stood, and walked, a bit unsteadily, to the door. I felt Candy's eyes on me. I smiled at her; she was only a bit player in all of this. I walked to my car, opened the door. I felt her before she spoke.

"You're angry with me?" I wanted to slug her; that would have been pointless, though I know she wouldn't have said a word. I turned, looked at her, my eyes blazing, mouth tight and hard. I opened the door, slid in, started the car, and backed out. I headed to the hotel. I was furious and frustrated. She told me she loved me, then humiliated and abused me. That was love? Yes I had an orgasm. She had that effect on me. I pulled into the lot, slammed the door, and headed to my room. I changed into workout clothes and headed to the fitness center to burn off my anger. I had a basketball game on and was concentrating on the elliptical and my pace when I looked up. She was in the doorway.

There is no possible way to explain this to anyone, including me. I was furious and I was desperately happy. You might wonder how I could be happy to see her after all that. Honestly, I don't know. Mo has always had some sort of 'hold' on me. I've never understood it. It appealed to something very primal, very deep inside me. The thought that popped into my mind as I write is: I'm a moth to Mo's proverbial flame. There have been times I've wondered if her dominance called to me. I was so mad at her tonight. I didn't understand how I could be so angry then and so, umm, flooded to see her standing, all cool and detached, in the doorway.

"Go. Please, just go. I don't want you to be here. You took advantage of me." With every word, Mo took a step toward me. She smiled a tight smile. I wanted to slap her. I didn't; I couldn't. She knew. I saw it in her eyes. She knew she had me. I shivered at what I saw in her eyes. Had I always known? Had she? Her laughing eyes told me -- oh yeah.

She turned and I followed. We went to my room. She locked the door. I stripped and lay on the bed. She found the bag with the toys. She took off her clothes, left her panties on, stepped into the harness, and climbed into bed. She fed me the plastic. I took it and did what she, I, wanted. She told me to turn over and get up on my knees. She slid the plastic cock deep into me. I moaned. She fucked me, relentlessly, her fingers hard on my hips. I pulled the pillows together, lay my head on them, and tweaked and teased my clit. I cried out when the orgasm took me. It was wave after unbelievable wave of intense pleasure. I shuddered when it left me. I was limp, hot and cold.

She told me to turn over. I did. I asked her to kiss me. I got a brush of her lips. Bitch! Why do I need you so? I guided the plastic to my waiting, soaked lips. Her teeth bit my bottom lip. That was going to leave a mark. Why did the thought of it flood my pussy yet again? Her mouth was on a nipple when she grunted, jerked, bucked and cried out. I followed, screaming, into another, driven to it by her fabulous hips driving into my pulsing center.

My body just plain gave up as I surrendered completely to Mo. Something changed. Mo seemed to sense the difference. She slowed, then stopped. She loved me. There was no taking, only loving. She lifted from me; I was only dimly aware of her standing, removing the harness, and slipping in next to me. I just know that her body next to mine was what I wanted. I yawned, felt Mo kissing my neck, smiled, and, gratefully, I slept.

I woke up Wednesday to find Mo on her side, head on her hand, watching me. So ridiculously beautiful -- that's my Mo. I pulled her to me and kissed her. Shit, my lip hurt. "I love you and it drives me nuts trying to understand it baby."

"Maybe you'll find out when you're on your trip lover. I love you too. I give you something you need Ginger, even if you don't know or understand it."

"Then tell me please. I was angry with you last night. And I was so damn glad to see you in the door. I'm still upset about last night." I reached out to pull her on top of me. "And I'm so glad you're still here this morning. I'm so sore I don't know how I'll be able to walk without wincing and I want you to make love to me again. How on earth can there be so many conflicting emotions and such amazing love?"

"Your bags are packed. You said you were leaving Monday. Where are you going?"

"This is too expensive. I like it but I've taken a room at the InTown Suites. They have this deal where I can leave my stuff while I'm out of town and not pay the usual weekly rate. That's one of the decisions I have to make Mo. I have to figure out if I want to own or rent, house or condo, and where."

"And what about Lily? I thought you were living there. Are the two of you over?"

I sighed. "I don't know Mo. I'm not angry any more about Kathy. Lily wrote me a note. No, I'm not going to share the details but a lot of it made sense. It took away some of my anger. I don't ... I mean, I haven't made up my mind about that. Now maybe you understand why I'm such a mess." Damn! I wanted some sort of reaction from her. Not being able to read her was frustrating. It was as if she could read my mind. She smiled, ran her fingers through my hair, kissed me, rolled off of me, kissed both nipples, and started to get dressed.

I got out of bed and walked over to Mo. "I know one thing I want from you. I want more 'us' time that doesn't involve being at the L Room or in bed. I need to be with Mo, not Mo the cop, not Mo my lover, just Mo. If this is love between us we need to just 'be' together. Will you think about that while I'm gone Mo, 'us' time?" The most amazing thing happened. She cried -- body shaking, gut wrenching, uncontrollable. I hugged her close. She laid her head on my shoulder as she sobbed. I slipped my fingers through her gorgeous hair. It was all I could do -- that and hug her close. The crying eased. She finally lifted her head and kissed me very tenderly.

Her voice still thick with emotion, she said, "Yeah Ginger, I want that very much. I don't need to think about it. I want that with you too." She smiled. It was kind of goofy and it may have been the most beautiful smile I'd ever seen. Brought tears to my eyes too. We just might be okay after all.