Emily's Home - Ginger's Out Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess you have to go huh? Can we have dinner before I leave?"

"Yeah sure. Can I see you Friday?"

"Okay; there's a place not far from here. Do you like fish?" She nodded. "Sweeney's Seafood House. It's real good. Is seven too late? She shook her head. "I'll meet you there." Blue eyes sparkled. Good, we had a date; a real date.

One more kiss - hot but not too long. Neither of us wanted to get started again. She tweaked a nipple. I took her hand and kissed it. She smiled, opened the door, and left. I hadn't meant to make her cry but I felt better about everything ... except the unbelievable soreness between my legs. I tried to soothe it in the shower. Hmm, I think I'm too good of a soother. That woman just does it to me. Do any of you have a Mo in your life? Have you ever had a Mo?

After dressing I went downstairs for breakfast. Might as well right? On the way back I grabbed the luggage cart and brought it to the room. I thought about asking Mo to help but there was this me being naked thing. I schlepped the bags to the cart, checked to make sure I hadn't forgotten anything, and headed to the elevator, then to the car. I managed to wrestle the big bag into the trunk; the little one joined it. I had a very catty thought as I drove to work. I should have Lilly pay the hotel bill. I giggled; bad Ginger. Yeah, so? It's not really wrong to have those sorts of thoughts as long as you don't let them linger. I didn't.

Work was blah. Don't get me wrong -- I love what I do. When we're in the middle of a project like the last one, it's intense, pressure filled, and often very frustrating. That makes days like this so vanilla. You kind of get used to getting jazzed by it. Anyway, we sort of ground through the day. Tammy said she and Crystal talked about me last night. Geez, just thinking about her opened the flood gates again. I smiled.

"Let's go out to lunch Tammy." That got a smile and a nod. "Are you ribboned?" She flushed, giggled, and nodded. "Good girl." It was close enough to 11:30 am. "How about we go now Tammy?"

Smashburgers -- the name alone makes me laugh. The food was very good though. After we ordered, Tammy began to chatter about Crystal. I listened with interest. It seems Crystal was very impressed with some of the choices I made.

"I was very impressed with Crystal. She's sharp, informed and did a great job for me." Good lord, I nearly forgot that I had to go finalize things with her this afternoon. I would do that and then do my workout.

Tammy was all giggly about date night. "Jeffrey hasn't told me where we're going for dinner or what we're doing after." I asked. "We decided to take turns planning our date nights." I told Tammy what a fabulous idea that was. She beamed. "Ginger, this has completely changed everything. Since you set up our long weekend, and now with date night, things haven't been this good since we were kids." I smiled and squeezed her hand. What I'd done wasn't really that big of a deal. But hey, if it produced the look I saw in Tammy's eyes then I'm happy. I'm happiest for the two of them.

We headed back to work. I was terribly bored. I asked Jodi if there was anything new on the horizon; she shrugged. I sighed and went to my desk. I was too bored to be bored. I needed to use the bathroom. I sat with my head in my hands thinking of my night. Well, as long as I'm here. I was still sore but the spend was delicious. Hey now! If you had the memories of my night with Mo and my throbbing pearl you would have had an orgasm too. Actually, this would be okay. I giggled to myself. I was so ready to rock and roll for my trip. Oh Ginslut, you are something else. This trip was for ... oh my god. I laughed out loud -- self-examination!! How funny is that!!

I sent Mo a text: What sign r u? Random? No, bored. I need to write that sort of stuff down. I know there are people who live by their horoscopes and I apologize to you if you're reading my tale. I think it's nuts but to each their own!

I checked my personal email. Oh how funny. A woman I know sent me a link to a YouTube video about lesbians and U-Haul. You have to look it up. It was very creative, funny, and fun. I motioned to Tammy; she watched it over my shoulder. I laughed and laughed. She giggled and blushed. Oh Jeffrey, you are in for another fab night. Not my thing but you go girl. I called Jodi ... she laughed as well. She was starting to show. I put my hand on her tummy; she blushed.

I stood and hugged her. "How are you feeling?" Everything was going fabulously, apparently. Yeah, I'm seriously bored. But this is good. I get to spend time with the people I work with who, as I've mentioned before, are wonderful.

Mo: Aries, why? I laughed at her response. I'm bored, I think I love you and want to know more about you.

My text: cuz I care :)

I called Crystal. Can I stop by now? She was with a client; how about 3:30? That works. I don't know why the big hurry. I was going to live in a place that was about the size of my furnished apartment.

That reminded me -- what's happening with Nora? I called Mo. "I haven't heard a thing about a trial, pleas, or other details, Ginger." That was disappointing. "I love you." I blushed. I could never hear it enough from her. I looked at Tammy, who was making every possible effort to pretend not to listen. I told Mo I loved her too. Tammy smiled. I got up, went to her desk, leaned in to give her a kiss on the cheek and tweaked a nipple.

"You and Jeffrey have a wonderful date night." The poor darling flushed so gloriously!

I drove to Crystal's office. She greeted me warmly. I was way more than warm being with her. She told me about the things she'd set up for me for the trip. I stared at her figure and gave her my credit card. The flights and the rest were booked. She already had my phone number and email. I didn't comment beyond that. She was ever the professional -- shook my hand, wished me well, thanked me for my business. Oh honey! I smiled, thanked her, way too effusively, for her help. She flushed fabulously. No, Ginger, NO! I left with a handful of details: flights, cars, hotels and more.

To the health club!! Yes, I was excited. I flashed my pass -- the lovely behind the counter told me where the changing rooms were and that I should come back to the desk for my 'monitor.' Whatever; changing rooms meant lockers in plain view. Duh, why hadn't I noticed before? Erin? Me: nodding. Remember, Ginger, you're being a good girl, not Ginslut. Yeah, I know, I know. Besides, Mo already told me that Erin didn't play on our side of the street. Mo is much more aggressive about that sort of thing. Hmm. That might be interesting. Could I do something Mo couldn't? One thing for sure -- I needed to change into my workout clothes at the office. This is ridiculous. I'm not a prude or anything but it would be nice for these places to understand not every woman likes being nude around and/or in front of other women. I changed and tied the key into my shoelace. Why? The shorts I wore didn't have pockets. Silly Ginger!

I needed a vigorous workout to burn off energy. I hear the snickering! Stop being so childish. Okay, I did blush. At the front desk, I asked for whoever was going to supervise my workout. Bianca looked at a list of who was working and asked if I had a preference. I swear to God she did! With a straight face I said I prefer women. She blinked and flushed. Good Ginger smiled sweetly. Some dude named Vince came out. Look, I'm writing what I saw. Think any stereotype of over-muscled, really good looking Italian guy you've ever seen. That's Vince. Women whose lashes aren't long enough (for them) would kill to have his. Brown eyes, black, wavy hair. His five o'clock shadows started about one o'clock. I'd bet a dollar he shaved his body hair. He at least had the social grace not to break my hand with his handshake. His deep bass voice told me to follow him. He asked if I had any special interests. I smiled. I told him I had been working with a personal trainer and that a friend of mine was a member here.

He worked his way through a bunch of machines. He kept setting the weight too low. I upped it; he finally caught on. He was borderline condescending explaining how each machine worked on muscle groups. I did the sets without much trouble. I asked -- there were two and a half and five pound weights that could be added. Vince showed me how. I did one more set with the extra weight added. I felt the difference right away, but the burn felt good. I realized quickly that I wasn't interested in much of the weight stuff. I didn't want to add muscle, I wanted to get fit. That's what Kathy had done -- get me fit. I told him that. He did make one good point. Weight training, even if minimal, would burn calories by increasing my metabolism. We walked to the cardio equipment: ellipticals, steppers, and treadmills. I told Vince I didn't need a lot of help with any of these. Okay, did I have any other questions? I said no, thanked him, got my stuff out of the locker and left. I wasn't sure about this health club thing. I had a seven day pass. I would see Mo for dinner and talk with her. I would write a note to myself about Kathy; one more thing to think about in California.

I went inside and grabbed the luggage cart. The damn suitcase is much harder to get out of a trunk than in. Hmm, that weight training doesn't sound quite as bad. Oh well; I left the two bags inside the door and parked the car. I took the elevator to the second floor and found my room. I set the bags down and took the cart back downstairs; I walked the flight of stairs --see, exercise. I needed to call Jenny tonight. I smiled thinking about her being ribboned. I wondered if she did it again. I wondered about Janice and my sister. Would she? Did she? All this as my clothes were being hung up, put in drawers and the like. The bathroom stuff got put where it belonged. No shelves but a good deal of counter space on the sink. I'll make do.

Damn! This was why I need that notebook. I had meant to make an appointment at my salon and it was late Wednesday. I called and begged. Could I come in now? Yes! Dinner will wait. I got in the car and hurried to the salon. Wash, cut, mani, pedi ... ooh, there's a thought. I would write a note, now, to call Crystal and see about getting a massage and facial somewhere on vacation. Yay!

I'd been with my stylist, Lynn, for several years now. She's good people. A bit older than I am, divorced, kids pretty much grown. We chat, nothing too personal. I did mention I was going to California on vacation. She thought that was fabulous. I gave her a general outline of what I was planning. I thought I heard a twinge of sadness in her voice as she spoke, enthusiastically, about what I was doing. Single Mom, on her feet all day; I always tipped both the stylist and nail person well, but I made sure to leave her a little something extra tonight. I pressed the bill into her hand, kissed her on the cheek and thanked her. I also made sure to thank the manager for squeezing me in last minute. She smiled her thanks.

I needed to find a decent place for dinner. Grindstone Charley's -- hmm, that name was familiar. I hadn't been to the one here, but it rang a bell for some reason. The food was decent. I did it again; I ordered because the name of the item made me laugh. Drunken Chicken - slices of bacon, pepper jack and Jack Daniel's honey bourbon sauce. It may have made me laugh but it was damn good. The chardonnay was nothing special. I needed to stop on the way home to get some wine. I would keep my eyes open for a place to have breakfast. I admit I'd been spoiled by the Country Inn breakfasts.

Back in the car, I saw a grocery store. I bought some things for the fridge and some wine. Hmm, I would be here for five more days. I bought bagels, a small tub of margarine, and orange juice. Good girl Ginger. I took a shower after putting what I'd bought in the fridge. I put on a fresh tee and kept the shorts. I was leery of the carpeting so I kept anklets on.

I got Mo's voice mail. "Hey you, can you please give me a call when you have a moment?" I had to talk to her about this workout place. I thought about Tammy and her date night and smiled. I would get the 411 tomorrow. I called Jenny.

"Hi. How's my very old sister?"

"Bitch, I'm fine." She giggled. "Is my baby sister still sore, or has the magic worn off?"

She was quiet for a minute. Uh oh. "I went to find Janice. She was there. I wanted to have her find me some clothes; I had made up my mind to at least talk to her. She asked how you were." Oh my god. Oh Jenny.

"Why would she do that? I only saw her that once ... I don't understand. Didn't she ..."

"She asked how you were Emily. I turned and left." Jenny's voice was flat; I wanted to cry.

"Oh honey, I'm so sorry. Um, I have to ask, you at least had it in your mind to speak to her about ... umm, taking some sort of first step."

"Yeah, I finally worked up the courage. I don't know why; apparently my big sister is the chick magnet. Apparently I have 'married with kids' stamped on my forehead in some sort of pink ink." Oh god.

"Well I love you, Jennifer Anne. I think you're a hottie and so does your husband. If you weren't my sister I'd come on to you if I saw you." Oh my god; Ginger, shut up!!

"You would what?" Oh great, now I've gone and stepped in it.

"Nothing; I think you're gorgeous. Yes, you and David have three kids but you've taken good care of yourself. Hell, I haven't had any kids and my body shows some wear and tear. You're a lovely woman Jen. I'm sure you turn your share of heads -- men and women. Janice is an asshole. Male or female, sexual preference aside, an asshole is an asshole."

Silence. This wasn't working. "Didn't you tell me Julia spotted you at a conference or something?"

"Yup."

"So what about after you got home. What did you do then -- wasn't it Lily? Then someone at a lesbian bar or something."

I was quiet for a bit. "Are you sure you want to do this?"

"What? It's okay for you and not for me? Fuck you Emily." The slam echoed in my ear.

God damn, could this be any worse? I called Jenny. David answered. His voice was tight. "She isn't here Em. She went out for a walk. What's going on?" Apparently it could get worse.

"David, I don't know. She told me she went to Nordstrom, that she had found the same Personal Shopper who helped me that day. Apparently Janice asked how I was, Jenny was hurt, and it went downhill from there." I could only pray I wasn't adding fuel to an incendiary situation. It seemed I may have. David was very quiet.

"She went to find her, talk to her? She told me about Janice and you." I know David. "I do my share of reading on the net. I read the stories about how more women admit to being bisexual than men. We have a great love life; I guess I'm okay with her taking a walk on the wild side. I love my wife, Ginger." I know you do honey. I want to crawl into a deep hole and pull the dirt over me. "What do I do Ginger?" How the fuck do I know? I'm not married.

"David, I have no clue. Bill and me, it was awful for a long time. I'm sure you know that. This new me -- it came as a complete surprise. I don't want Jennifer to be me. She loves you. I, umm, heard a little about your night with her. Just love her David. Love her till she begs you to stop, then do what you did - have at her again. And I guess if she wants to explore she will. I feel like the world's biggest heel. I'm so sorry for all of this, David."

"Ginger, she can't imagine you being with a woman, but it has made our sex life pretty amazing." I blushed. David, if you only knew how messed up my life is. Geez.

"David, you are such a fabulous man. You love that idiot sister of mine and she loves you. I'm sorry to drag my sorry ass life into yours. I'm going to California Monday night, after the divorce is final, for six days. Not long enough but better than nothing. Ask Jenny to call me please."

"Oh that's great Ginger. Have a wonderful time. We love you. Don't let this get in the way of your relationship with your sister please. I'll talk to you soon, okay?" I cried when we hung up. I didn't want my sister in this mess. Yeah, I know, her life is her life. The phone rang again ... Mo!!

"Hi, are you still sexy?"

"Oh Mo, I'm so upset. I called my sister. She went to Nordstrom and the personal shopper who kind of hit on me wasn't interested in her. She's upset with me; she swore at me and hung up on me. I'm a mess."

"Ginger, your sister's life is her business not yours. I know you love her but take a chill pill." My heart went to ice. I knew she was right but those were the wrong words at the wrong time.

"I have two things to say to you. One, my nickname for you is Reenie. Two, I know you mean well but shut up, okay?"

"Reenie? Oh Ginger, I love it!!" I smiled. "I feel bad for you honey. I think I know how much your sister means to you and I hope she figures her shit out. It'll be okay between the two of you."

"I know Reenie." We both giggled. "So the reason I called is this club you belong to. You're a cop; you have to have muscle, fitness, and probably cardio. I don't want to build muscle. Kathy had me doing stretching and things that had me limber and strong. The cardio equipment is nice but even at the price, I'm not sure. Help me with this will ya?"

"Kathy huh? Are we back to that?" I blushed. I don't know Reenie. I liked how that sounded. Ginger and Reenie, sittin' in a tree, k i s s i n g. I hear the laughing out there in peanut gallery land!!

"Hey, just sayin' she had a way of exercising that was new to me. I liked it and it was working. I love your strength Reenie, but I'm not sure I want or need as much of it as you do, or for the reasons you do. Does that make sense?"

"Yeah it does. Reenie; I like the sound of it, lover. Go back tomorrow, ask for a different trainer and tell her what you want. No, don't do that or I'll never see you again." I blushed. "Have her help you pick the right exercises."

"Okay, I can do that you scamp. You make it sound like I'm going after every hottie that I come across." She laughed and laughed. Okay, so did I. "Bitch."

"Uh huh; you still sore?" I smiled.

"A little and thank you. I'm looking forward to dinner Friday Reenie."

"A little sore is like a little preggers." We both laughed. "Me too Ginger. Are you going to be okay about your sister?"

"Yeah, I will. It will work itself out one way or another. Thanks for calling back ... see you soon." She stung me with her words but I guess that's okay if you're in a relationship with someone.

The little room was a bit claustrophobic but I could live with it -- I think. I needed something. I had my wine but there was something clawing at me. I stood and walked around and around ... it was eating at me. The little black bag was in a drawer. I opened it and grabbed what I wanted. I stripped off my shorts and my panties. I dragged a chair into the bathroom. There was a mirror over the sink. I put the warming lotion on my nipples, looked into the eyes of my lover, and fucked myself with my plastic cock. Her eyes were wild with lust; so were mine. Plain and simple - I was on fire. Her eyes never left me. She felt mine on her and I saw hers go dark and hot. What I saw sent me into overdrive. I lifted my legs to the sink to expose myself to her. She smiled; my fingers were tearing at my pearl, the plastic cock was a blur. When she shuddered as her spend hit her I gasped, my body tensed, and I fell headlong into the heat of it. Her eyes never left me. She ... it was a mystery to me. I could see her but I had no idea who she was. She had a bit of everyone and not enough of any of them to let me feel that I knew who it was. No matter the name, my spend was real, thankfully and desperately so. I shuddered as it slipped away ... on unsteady legs, I started the bath.