Emily's Home - Ginger's Out Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't think of anything to do and I had roughly three hours until Reenie might call. I settled for writing evaluations of everybody in the unit. I'd known everyone for some time now. I wrote the reports through my new lens. They would be my perceptions of their strengths and weaknesses. I used a separate sheet of paper for each of them and wrote the first things that came into my head. I wrote a little for each of them and then came back and tried to flesh them out. That's all I'll say about it here. It was an interesting exercise. And, I guess, it wasn't a bad way to kill some time on a dull Friday.

I finally had enough. I went online to find out what time Boulevard Haus opened for dinner. Five o'clock. I sighed. I headed downstairs, found a bench in the sun, and read. Seasonal temperatures, partly sunny -- they were calling for rain over the weekend. The book is good. I call them my 'Great Eight' - the eight female authors I read. Lisa Gardner's 'Live to Tell' is terrifying and spectacular. It's hard to read when you're people watching. And while it's interesting to people watch, it's rather pointless when your heart is already spoken for. I smiled when I thought of my redhead. Minx scared me in the shower, then cuffed me and used her night stick in a wonderfully unfair way. Yeah, the nethers are tingling, the flood gates have been opened, and the high beams are -- well, high! My Reenie does that to me, god love her.

I didn't want to spend the entire afternoon in a bar but eventually I got to the L Room. Georgia greeted me with a wave. Apparently the message had been received. Her kiss and hug were warm and friendly, nothing more. "It's nice to see you? We keep missing you on our visits. Anything new in your world?" Apparently not - my question was greeted with a shrug. "Can I have a raspberry Stoli and a glass of ice?" Yes I'm meeting Reenie. "We're going out to dinner."

I went to our table. As I sat down the cell phone rang. Yay!! "Hi lover, I finally got bored and just got to the L Room. Boulevard Haus doesn't start serving dinner till five."

"I'll be there in a few minutes, okay. I'm looking forward to it." I had a bad vibe about the tone and the words. I was worried about my honey. The buzz went out of me like a pin in a balloon. I could only hope I was wrong. I fidgeted and fretted. She breezed in the door with a wave for Georgia. She smiled at me. I stood and kissed her, my arms holding her to me after the kiss ended. She leaned her head on my shoulder. "I'm okay Ginger."

We sat. Georgia brought her a beer. She squeezed Reenie's hand, a look of concern on her face. "Thanks Georgia," with a sixty watt smile. Georgia looked at me; I shrugged. I didn't know either -- yet.

"Tell me when you're ready okay?"

"I will!" The anger bubbled over. She looked down and shook her head. "Sorry Ginger."

"I'm here, I'm not leaving and I'll listen, whenever." She nodded. "It happened again didn't it?" She looked at me sideways. "So why don't you just put in for a transfer?"

"It won't matter. It will follow me wherever I go. Some righteous assholes wanting to make their pathetic points about religion, women on the job, whatever. It won't stop. And if I let it get to me too bad, I'll wind up with a thirty day rip or worse." It felt like she wanted to hit something.

"Does that gym you belong to have something you can hit?"

She laughed. "You mean you don't want to be my punching bag Ginger?"

"Umm, Reenie, I love you ... but no thank you." I leaned over and kissed her again.

"The police gym does but my club doesn't. We can go to dinner babe. I'll be okay. What did you do this afternoon?"

"I tried to keep busy. I wound up writing what you might call reviews of everyone on the team. I tried to detail strengths and weaknesses, that kind of thing, if that makes sense."

"That's actually pretty cool. You've been around them all for a while; you probably have a good feel for who they are."

"That's part of what I took into account. This was the first project I've led and it was a fascinating learning experience."

"Geez, listen to you, all bossed up." She smiled and pinched my cheek.

"I didn't feel all bossed up this morning, cuffed and pushed against the wall." Reenie laughed, loud enough to catch Georgia's attention. Reenie, still laughing, made the 'get us another round' signal. When Georgia brought the drinks my honey told her what she'd done to me this morning. Georgia's eyes were wide as saucers.

"Oh Mo, that's just so funny."

"Oh yeah Georgia, is that so?" I snarled. The two of them looked at me and burst out laughing.

"Way too late to go all outraged on us Ginger," teased Georgia.

"Plus, she liked it. Tell her Ginger." I was beet red; I didn't know if Georgia could see Reenie's hand between my legs.

"Yeah, okay, I liked it, damn you," I hissed.

"Tell her just how much, honey bunny. And tell her your little secret too." Georgia barely stifled the laugh.

"She made me cum." My eyes burned into my redhead's. "And I was ribboned."

"What the fuck is that?" Georgia asked.

"Show her Ginger." I snapped my head around. "Go ahead."

"I thought we had an understanding."

"We do. You know that. This isn't ... it's okay."

"No, I don't think so."

"Listen, whatever this is I don't want to get in the middle okay?" Georgia got up and went back to the bar.

"Reenie, what's going on? After that time with Candy I thought we had an agreement. I don't want to share. I don't want anybody but you. It's one thing to tease about what we did this morning; it's quite another to have me ... I don't know if you wanted me to ribbon her or show her that I was. And neither of those is an option -- for me."

"Maybe I just better go." She picked up her purse and stood.

"This is your decision; to leave? About this? Do we matter that little to you for you to just walk away?"

She spun and stared at me. She was angry, but not with me.

"You're not angry with me Reenie. Don't push this on us. We're too good together. I can deal with you being angry. Please, just be angry about the real problem, not this." She stood in front of me, staring but not focused. I really didn't know if she'd leave. The fire in her eyes slowly dimmed. I stood and held her in my arms. All the frustration, anger and humiliation poured from her in wracking sobs. I looked; Georgia had tears. I smiled. My fingers smoothed through the curls, my lips kissed her cheeks and neck. I let my honey get it all out. I knew I would never leave her and wanted her to know that I wouldn't.

As she calmed, I pushed the table with my hips and let Reenie sit, facing me, on my lap. I knew she wouldn't want everyone to see her tear stained face and puffy, red eyes. I reached into her purse for her makeup bag and handed it to her. She dabbed at her eyes. I dipped the cocktail napkin into the glass of ice. She looked at me. I smiled, shrugged, and held up the glass of ice. She giggled. I was being silly but was trying to ease the pain she was feeling.

When she was comfortable, Reenie took her seat. "What can you do? I mean, what can you do that won't get you in trouble either with other cops or the bosses?"

"I don't know but I don't want to talk about it tonight. Let's go have dinner, okay?" I shrugged.

We both drove to the Boulevard Haus. Getting a table was no problem. Reenie immediately felt better when she looked at the menu. We decided to pig out and ordered potato salad, which was warm, and sauerkraut balls. Reenie ordered a Warsteiner Pilsner for me, which she said was a safe choice. She ordered a Warsteiner Dunkel, which she explained was a dark lager. All I knew is mine was very good. She insisted I try a sauerkraut ball, which was better than I thought it might be. For entrees, we ordered German Beef Stroganoff and the sausage sampler. The server said the sampler came with potato salad. Reenie asked if we could substitute potato pancakes. We shared our dishes, which were decadent and delicious. The beer dulled Reenie's angst.

"Why would anyone order fish at a German restaurant?" Reenie laughed and admitted she had no clue.

We both had too much to drink. Reenie didn't want me driving to the cave and asked if I would come back to her place. It sounded like a good idea. We would leave my car at the restaurant and come back for it in the morning.

The apartment was in a six flat, three stories. Reenie explained, once we were inside, that each of them brought a little something and none of it was new or high-end. I kissed her quiet. I didn't care about that. She left a note for Candy and Georgia that I was spending the night. I assumed that if they came back it would be late. She told me I was likely right.

I was a wreck, worrying about Reenie. We cuddled. She was a tightly coiled spring of tension. We had to find some way to work through this and I had no clue. I wasn't part of the blue wall. I didn't even know where to turn for help. I held her to me, my fingers slithering over all of her, trying to feather the tension from her, praying that my comforting touch would help her relax. Reenie's kisses were indications of her turmoil. While her body, lips and tongue were soft, hot, and yielding, tonight they subtly echoed the tumult I was certain she was feeling. There was something needy and desperate in there. Making love wasn't the answer. She would stare at the ceiling until sleep took her, uneasily.

"Baby girl, turn on your tummy please." She sighed and complied. "Let my fingers try to work some of this out of you, lover. Please, focus on my hands, feel my strength and my love for you, and try, just try, to let your body and soul relax."

I kissed her neck and began to massage her lithe, strong form. I prayed for strength, stamina, and guidance. I started with her feet, stroking, kneading, kissing. I worked my way up a leg, a fabulous inch at a time. I got off the bed, crossed to the other side, and started on the other leg. I worked her over. I could feel her tense if I found a particularly tight spot. I stayed until I felt the knot loosen. I had no experience, nothing to guide me but my knowledge of the feminine figure beneath me. What my fingers took, my lips and tongue gave, soothing and loving.

I slid the panties down over her cheeks and kneaded them like dough, a side at a time, as I straddled her thighs. The further north I went, the more active my lips and tongue became. I took my right hand, the meat of my palm, and ran it from her tailbone all the way up to the hair line. She moaned in pleasure. I was careful not to put too much pressure where her kidneys might be. Yeah, my fingers may have strayed to the curve of a breast. So? The bigger muscles high on her back got the most attention. Broad, long strokes, as if trying to iron the tension out of her. I felt her rise and fall as she sighed. I leaned and kissed her ear and neck, whispering my love, leaving tangible proof behind.

I was particularly diligent with her shoulders and neck. There was, to my uneducated fingers, evidence of a tremendous amount of stress there. When I finally finished I lay atop her and slid my hands over her arms, slipping my fingers into hers. Reenie's face was between the pillows when she murmured, "Are you going to leave me in a puddle or are you going to give me some relief?" I giggled.

She turned over and raised her arms to me. I took them, lifted them over her head, leaned in to kiss her, and whispered, "Keep them there." She moaned her frustration. I nipped at her lip in rebuke as I flicked a hard, taut nipple.

"Please Ginger."

Tears filled my eyes. I bent to her mouth as my finger slipped into her panties, finding her pearl. She moaned her need into the kiss. I felt a tear fall; she had to feel it. I moved to her breast, sucking as much of her as possible into my mouth, laving, teasing, nipping, loving. Her hips bucked to my fingers in her desperation. Breaths came in short, raspy pants. She wouldn't last long and it would be an explosion when it took her over. I moved to her other breast, loving it as I had its twin. My free hand tore at her with my nails, dragging along goose bumped flesh.

She cried out, "Ginger, ohhhh!" She lifted off the bed as her back arched. I struggled to keep my mouth to her. The pearl pulsed as I strummed, teased, and pleasured it. Her hands dug into my hair. I tore free and slid to her nubbin, guiding her hands to her nipples as I strove to give pleasure to my lover. I tugged, nipped, and sucked it whole into my mouth. She screamed my name, tensed, bucked one last time, and collapsed. I lay my head on her pubic bone as she shivered. I slid to her, warming her. I felt her tears as I pushed stray hairs away. I kissed her, she held me tight. I pulled up the sheet, lay my head in the cove of her shoulder and neck, felt her breathing grow steady and slow ... and cried for the woman I love.

Saturday, April 14 -- I woke up alone. It wasn't the cave -- where's Reenie? The door opened and she padded in with two mugs of coffee, nearly naked. Well, when in Rome right? I sat up and reached for the steaming cup, and brought it to my mouth only to stop as she cleared her throat. I lifted my eyes. Oh! I set the cup on what passed for a night stand. My lover's mouth found mine. Her kiss ... well, it seemed as though last night's efforts had the desired effect.

Oh dear -- perhaps more. As she made urgent, fevered love, I became aware of telltale sounds of lovemaking beyond the walls of our bedroom. Candy and Georgia? Chicken or egg? I gave myself over to the ministrations of the beauty in our bed. She was loving, she was fabulous, and she ministered, though not in a spiritual sense. Hmm, good question ... can one love physically and spiritually? Like I give a rat's ass -- I was a wreck, a glorious, spent wreck, indeed and in deed.

We sipped the not-so-steamy coffee as we sat cross-legged on the bed. "Candy and Georgia gave you two thumbs up for your efforts last night," Reenie said with a smile.

My retort was, "My efforts or your cries of pleasure?"

"Umm, should we invite them in and ask?"

I choked on my coffee and scowled. "No! Did you hear them while we were making love this morning?"

"Of course I did goofy head? They're very excited you're here, Ginger. They want to come join us."

"Reenie, don't start that shit again. You know how I feel about it."

"I know, I know baby; it's just that they would like to be part of our lovemaking." I was getting angrier with every word.

"Are you trying to piss me off so that I'll end this? Because I will if you keep it up."

Her eyes widened in alarm. "No, honest I'm not." She sighed and shrugged. "The truth is, when I told them that I told you about the three of us they were totally cool. I wasn't lying Ginger. Candy does think you're hot. But she also loves the two of us being a couple. I was just, okay, to be totally up front, I was testing to see if you'd give in. I don't want anyone in this but the two of us. I know Lily was right when she said you and I started when you were living with her. But that was then and this is us." She looked down, took another sip of coffee, and was quiet for a few minutes. When she spoke, the look in her eyes was earnest. "I can't wait for the house to get furnished, Ginger. I keep this to myself but I can't wait to move in with you. I hate you being in that little shit hole. You could move in here but I don't know if you'd do that." Hmm. She had invited me to stay with her because we'd had too much to drink last night. I'd never considered living here.

"Are you serious?"

Her brow furrowed. "Well, yeah. I mean, why not. Do you want to go ask the girls?"

I snorted. "Give me a tee shirt or something." A sly smile crossed Reenie's lips. She put the cup down, slid off the bed, opened a drawer and threw one to me. She went to the bathroom; I pulled the shirt over my head. She came out of the bathroom and took my hand, her eyes twinkling with mischief. I stood. She brought her hand from behind her - a pair of scissors. Reenie held the hem of the shirt and started cutting. "Jesus H. woman, what the hell are you ... hey, be careful with those things! We like my girls remember?" She was cutting the tee shirt way too close to the bottom of my breasts. She walked her way around me, cutting as she went.

When she finished, she smirked, "Okay, we're ready to go see the girls."

"Oh yeah, the girls will see the girls you bitch. Any movement and they'll be visible. That was your intent all along wasn't it?" She giggled and nodded. "Incorrigible, that's what you are." She rolled her eyes at my song parody.

Candy and Georgia were both lounging comfortably on the sofa in the front room. Both were fully clothed -- in panties. I was taken aback for a moment. Then it dawned on me. The three of them were probably completely comfortable just as they were. Reenie and I paraded around naked all the time.

Candy snickered when she saw my customized shirt. "Nice, Ginger. Who's your tailor?" Georgia turned, laughed and looked at Reenie. Apparently this was not new. Reenie led me to the overstuffed blue chair to the right of the couch. I know the cloth covering was blue. The blanket covering it was green and looked like it may have been used on a queen size bed in a previous life. Here it served to cover what was too ugly to be shown. The damn chair was wide enough that the two of us could fit side by side. However, that was not the case. I was given the honor of sitting in the chair. Reenie lay across my lap, her legs hanging over the side, facing the two on the couch. Georgia had curled up under a blanket, her head resting on Candy's leg.

"So kids, we want to ask -- how do you feel about Ginger moving in with me, um, us, until the house gets furnished?"

Candy bubbled, "Oh my god, are you serious? That would be awesome!" Georgia lifted her eyes to look at Candy. It seemed that she was aware of Candy's crush. She looked from Candy to Reenie and smirked.

Reenie asked, "Georgia?" Georgia, apparently a woman of few words, shrugged and nodded.

Candy asked, "So Ginger, how long would you stay if you do move in?"

"I'll know more after we meet with the designer this afternoon. Speaking of which, we need to get dressed and get going. I guess we'll see whichever of you is working at the club tonight." Candy raised her hand. Reenie popped off my lap and gave Georgia's nipple a flick as she walked past. I smiled at Georgia, who rolled her eyes. Reenie changed into comfy clothes. I had my yesterday clothes and a clean pair of panties, courtesy of my redhead. Did she help me put them on you ask? Tsk, tsk ... such impudence. We said our goodbyes to the girls and headed out. We had diddled and dawdled and needed to get a move on to get to Tara's office for our appointment. The car was at the restaurant; we headed to the cave. I wanted to change before we headed to our appointment.

The next two hours were exhausting and fabulous. Tara's detail was detailed. I mean everything from towels, bedding, soap dishes, sofas and chairs, plates, patio furniture, art, all things small and large. Truth be told, we hadn't really given her a lot to work with. That was on us, not on her. But she used what little we did give her to paint a masterpiece. She, brilliantly, suggested we leave the extra bedroom unfurnished until later, when we'd been in the place for a while and had a better idea how we might use it.

I promise not to talk about every room. But to give you an idea, the entertainment center (stop yourselves!) would be on one wall of the living room, and a two cushion, three loose back pillow, rolled arm, skirted couch opposite, with two gorgeous rolled arm, skirted chairs on each side. An oval glass-topped table in front of the couch, two smaller, round glass-topped end tables on each side. Both had gold plated bases. She suggested, as the room was a very pale blue and the carpet a deep red, the furniture should be off white. A gold-plated three bulb triad floor lamp would be in the corner.