Emily's Home - Ginger's Out Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned the key, started the car, and headed home. Our home, where I hope we would spend the rest of our lives. Any of you who have ever been with someone know the stories. I've had and heard my share. Relationships take a lot of work. This woman was worth whatever it took. Emily? I shook my head. She didn't know about this. Me? I had no clue, but I was learning, day by day by glorious day. I smiled as I drove. We would be okay. We ARE okay!

I clicked the remote and the garage door opened. After the car was turned off, and the door closed behind us, we hurried into the house -- never mind the clothes and the rest. What was on our minds (yeah, I'm giggling) was NOT clothing or moving. It was about what she, and me, needed - which was 'Sexual Healing.' Thank you Marvin!

We were tornadoes, tearing off our clothes, racing to the still new bed, giggling, shy yet familiar, intimate and hesitant. I had no clue about who would lead nor did I care. All I knew was that my lover was in our bed, in my arms, naked, sexy as all get out, and ... oh god. She started in on me, an inch at a time. Oh sweet Jesus Reenie, I love you.

I lay back and luxuriated in my lover's loving. I honestly couldn't recall the last time we'd made love. The truth is I couldn't have cared less. The here and now was what's important. My blue eyed beauty had me writhing with her kisses, licks, and fingers. My nipples were full, sore, and wet. I desperately wanted her mouth on my sex but my breasts were the focus of her attention for the moment. She teased, nipped, and licked every inch of each of them.

I felt her tense and looked. Reenie was pale, her mouth a thin line as she pursed her lips. In that instant it all stopped. Passion would be there whenever. We'd taken the sling off. Mistake? My woman had been injured and we had to be careful. She didn't protest when I turned her to her back. I lifted and kissed her, saying, "We need to be careful. You have stitches. It may not be life threatening but we still have to be careful. What did you do?"

She shrugged, "I was stupid again. I moved it in a way I knew I shouldn't." I didn't like her frame of mind. I suppose it was only natural after what happened to her. But I'd heard and read how hesitating for even a second at the wrong time was a matter of life and death -- for more than just my cop. She continued, "It's going to take a little while to adjust to what I can and can't do." I saw her chin quiver. I leaned and kissed her again. Her response was desperate with want.

I pulled her arms to her sides and rolled on to my back. I kept my arms around her and we kissed. I didn't know what was going on in her head. The passion in her kiss could have been any number of things. I decided to accept whatever it was and enjoy it. She squirmed, broke the kiss and said, "Please let me love you Ginger. I'll be careful." I did.

Remember that passion? Um, it hadn't gone very far away. She was a one handed tornado. Well, a careful two handed, redheaded tornado. Me: smiling! Writing of it this long after the fact is both fun and heartbreaking. Why? Because I love her and she was injured. Thanks a lot! Now I have tears. Geez. A deep sigh, a smile, and it's all good.

I'm laughing. It was so much better than good. I get to sit back and think as I write. I've told you so much about us. Yeah, okay, us means Reenie and me. Ginslut went thru some 'growing pains,' as a friend told me a while ago.

We ordered out. It wasn't the most romantic meal we'd had but it was nice to sit (naked) in our kitchen and enjoy a meal in our home. You know what they say about Chinese food. Wink! Reenie had roast pork with broccoli. I had Mongolian pork. We split shrimp egg rolls and white rice. No, I'm not sharing what we did with the sauce. Nunya bidness!

What? Did I answer the door naked? Really??

We're eating, enjoying, chatting idly, when Reenie said, "When did this stuff get here?"

I froze. Holy crap! "Um, I sent Tara a text this morning. She insisted on coming and waiting so I could go get you." Reenie's jaw dropped. I nodded and said, "I know. Isn't she fabulous? I better listen for the message that the furniture's been delivered." We giggled. Yup, the message was there all right. I let Reenie listen after I had.

Reenie got the giggles and said, "Oh my god!! Imagine us tearing our clothes off in our hurry to get to bed after getting home and stumbling into Tara!!" We laughed our fool heads off. I know you'll find it hard to believe! Ginger: Eyeroll

After we'd caught our breath I explained, "I remembered the look Kerri gave me in the E.R. so I set my phone to vibrate. I remember feeling it jiggle but couldn't answer it. That must have been the call ... and we heard the message." I shrugged, looked at my redhead and asked, "What about work tomorrow?"

"Oh yeah, I better call the station. I'll be on medical." She stopped for a moment to think. "My days off are Tuesday and Thursday so I'll probably be on medical Wednesday as well." She looked at me. "I guess Friday." She made a sour face and said, "By then I'll probably hear about any disciplinary action they'll take too."

After Reenie called in to the station and we'd cleaned up the kitchen, we headed back to bed. A quick visit to the ladies for each of us seemed like a good idea. As I waited for my sweetie, I smiled, thinking about being here with her. It seemed like we'd known each other so long but we really hadn't. Funny isn't it - two hearts coming together as quickly as they did. Know what I mean? I can't imagine life with... Good lord, Ginger, don't!! I swallowed the boulder in my throat and smiled at my beauty as she came to join me.

Reenie melted in my arms. Whatever had been going on behind the gorgeous blues was swept away in the urgency of our kiss. I felt my eyes fill. She had loved me completely earlier and it was my turn. I made love to her tenderly. I went slowly, taking my time, exploring familiar nooks, crannies, hills and valleys. She moaned, begged and cursed in her frustration. I absolutely refused to give in to her, not to be mean, but because this night was special. Smile. Just like all the others! As we slowly climbed up the hill it kinda got a little more frantic. You can't help but get swept away by the passionate cries of the woman you love! As we lay body to body, her legs and arm holding me tight, we climbed the last little bit to the peak and screamed in delight as we came together.

The rest of the night was more of the same, alternating between crazed and delightfully slow. Please forgive me for not going into detail as much as usual. What happened after is just as important!

Reenie had to take her meds one more time. As we spooned, Reenie in front of me, I asked, "You okay lover?" She nodded. It had taken her a little time to find a comfortable spot to rest her injured arm. One of the throw pillows seemed to help. My arm was around her waist as I kissed her neck. "Are you sure?" She nodded again. "It hurts huh?" She shuddered; I felt her shake as she cried. I cried with her. I was finally able to choke out, "We'll get through this Reenie." She shrugged. Oh god. I didn't know whether to keep talking or wait. I chose to wait.

It was a couple hours short of forever in the minutes that followed. When she finally spoke, Reenie's voice was raspy and thick. "I hurt, I'm scared, I'm not sure if I want to do this anymore, and I can't imagine being anything but a cop." We cried together. Every last bit of me ached for her. In a whisper, she asked, "Are you mad at me?"

I was too stunned to answer right away. Reenie took my silence as a 'yes' and slumped. I held her to me as tightly as I dared, kissed her neck and whispered, "Of course I'm angry lover. I was scared; I could have lost you." I needed a deep breath before continuing, "But you're going to be okay! I don't know how to deal with this. I'm guessing you don't know either. I suppose it was a little bit of a bad break getting hit in the arm. A few inches to the right and it misses you and a few inches to the left and your vest catches it." Reenie nodded. I kissed her neck and brought my hand to the valley between her glories. As my fingers lightly traced circles here and there, I whispered, "I probably could have figured out how to help cope with any bruising." She giggled as she nodded. It was a bit longer before we fell asleep. Wink

Author's Note: As ever, this is a flight of fantasy; completely fictitious. If there is any resemblance to anyone walking among us my apologies. Another author put it so well: "The site is free. The author is 'paid' in comments and votes." I hope you've enjoyed another chapter of a rather long tale!!

This story is dedicated to someone very special -- the 'other' AVL. A little over a year and, remarkably, half a million words later, my life is so much different. Readers from all over the world have found my stories. This is an incredible site with so many gifted writers. Without her prodding, teasing and assistance I wouldn't have found my muse. She saw talent I had no clue I possessed. She saw growth while I struggled to find the right words as I wrote. I'm still in awe and amazed at it all. This story lay unfinished for quite some time. I had to come back to it, finish it, and publish it as a tribute to her.