Emily's Home - Ginger's Out Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She mounted me, kissed me, and whispered words of love and more. I locked my legs around her and gave her everything I had left until she grunted, tensed, and called my name as, her head thrown back in abandon, she ground her sex to mine. After she had crested and lay in a heap atop me, I hugged her to me, turned us on our sides and pushed my leg between hers. She smiled as we kissed. We moved, as we'd done so often, as one. When you love someone like I love my redhead, nothing is left behind. Every last thing I knew I gave to her every damn time we danced this dance. I knew she was going over the cliff and pulled her mouth to mine. She was frantic as we kissed. It felt as though she'd lost it completely. I helped her take whatever she needed and held her afterward.

I woke up Sunday and watched as my honey slept. Remembering our Saturday, I smiled. I leaned, slid my hand between her legs, and whispered, "Wakey uppy lover." My tongue followed my words as my fingers teased her soft folds. She jerked awake, then relaxed, as she felt my hand and body on her. We were a little late getting to Jenny and David's!!

Breakfast was wonderful. Thankfully, we had made love before checking out. Mama Nature decided to make her monthly visit while we were dining. Jenny followed me into the ladies room as my eyes had pleaded with her to.

"Everything okay at home Jen?"

She laughed. "Absolutely; Pat was all over Terese this morning but it went pretty much like I had told you it might. I really think she's more okay with it all than she let on. Meg just seems to be on a high after graduating. She's so excited to be going to Northwestern." She smiled at me just before I ducked into a stall. "Did you two have a fun night?"

"Yeah, and Mother Nature rewarded me with my period." I shook my head. It had been forever since we'd talked about it and I just had to. "What's up with you and Janice? Did the two of you ever hook up?" As I said that, I had put the pad in my panties, wiped, and got myself put together. I opened the door to the stall to a very flushed younger sister.

"David doesn't know, Em, so you can never tell him this." Uh oh. "I was with someone a couple years ago." Holy crap, Reenie was right!! "It didn't last very long. She wanted more than I was willing to give and I couldn't risk David finding out. To answer your question, no, I didn't pursue anything with Janice." She sighed. "I honestly don't know. Maybe I should have. She did seem interested. I'm a little jealous of you and Reenie, but I do love David. I don't want to upset him. And I'm just not sure if I'm bi or if I was just curious." She looked at me and said, "I'm glad I did it though. As good as Dave and I are together, it's so different. You're not mad at me are you?" Geez, Jen.

I kissed her lightly on the lips, hugged her and said, "You're my sister and I love you. Of course I'm not. It hasn't been all that long since my weekend with Julia. We better get back. But before we do ..." I took a deep breath and said, "When I was in California, I had a few moments where I thought about what might have happened if Bill hadn't ... no, that's not right. I wondered if things might have been different if we had been able to have kids." I shook my head and said, "But my life is out there at the table with your family. Let's get back to them."

Blue eyes watched as we strolled back to the table. I winked at her and mouthed, 'later.' I got a slight nod in return. The rest of breakfast was great. Reenie teased Pat about his 'hottie.' The girls giggled. He blushed but smiled. I noticed that Terese kept glancing at Reenie. There wasn't any malice or anger in her eyes that I could see. David chimed in now and then with his usual little gems. Jen's eyes met mine; I hope my eyes let her know what I was thinking.

The goodbyes in the parking lot were sweet. David and Patrick each took turns taking my breath away with their hugs. I whispered a couple of things to Meg ... mostly about looking forward to visiting her wherever she would play in the years to come. Terese?

"You're a little spitfire like your Grandmother." Her eyes got wide as saucers. "Your Mom and I talked about it." I kissed her cheek as I smoothed her hair with my fingers. "Don't ever change okay?" Her eyes leaked as she nodded.

Jen? "I love you. Thanks for a wonderful weekend. We'll let you know about the open house soon as we can."

Reenie looked a little surprised when I handed her my keys. I could have driven but I was in the middle of my first day of my period. She nodded when I explained – after we'd waved goodbye and headed out of the parking lot. When we were on the interstate, I pulled the latch to let the seat back a little to relax. Didn't mean we couldn't talk though!

"You probably want to know what Jen and I talked about." She turned her head and smirked. "You were right; she had been with someone."

"No shit?"

"I was surprised, but she explained some of the circumstances." I mentioned the vague reference to 'wanting more than I could give.' We agreed there were too many possibilities to speculate. "She seemed ambivalent about Janice; it felt like it was more about wanting to keep things solid with David. That felt real genuine to me."

Whatever the reason, what Reenie said next surprised me a little. "They really do seem to be happy together. Whatever works I guess. Their kids sure are great." I smiled; Reenie was quiet for a bit. When I looked at her, she looked like she wanted to say something but was thinking about it.

"What is it babe?"

"You ever think about having kids?" Thud! It dawned on me I may not have told her about that part of my marriage.

"Did I tell you about the struggles Bill and I had?" She glanced at me.

"No, I don't think so."

"Long story short – after a lot of time and money, we were told he couldn't impregnate me. That contributed to things falling apart, though it wasn't the only thing." I saw her grip tighten on the steering wheel. "Reenie, please, that's something neither of us had any control over. The rest?" I reached and touched her hand with mine. "You and I are what we are because of all the rest that happened." I smiled. "I couldn't be happier with how my life has turned out."

"Goddamn you! I can't drive and cry at the same time." I had to laugh. I reached over and began to unbutton her blouse. "You asshole; I'm a cop, I'm driving seventy miles an hour. Are you nuts?" I leaned in and whispered my response in her ear. She giggled. "Okay, I deserve that after last night. But please don't. I'll pull over at the next rest stop if you want to play." I already had the belt undone on her jeans. She fumed, "STOP already you bitch!" I did. Honest! Wink!

She sighed as she lay back on the car seat. Yes, it was midday. Yes, we were at a rest stop. No one could see me under the steering wheel as I wrecked her. The windows were closed – she made sure of that! Once, twice, and one more left her breathless and begging me to stop. Her promise to let me cuff her to the headboard was my price for stopping.

Breakfast was late and we'd filled up the tank before we got on the interstate so we drove straight through. That meant plenty of time to talk. My redhead had plenty on her mind. But I wanted to get back to what we had talked about earlier.

"Kids are pretty much not something I think about anymore – given my age. But you're younger than I am. Is that something you've thought about?"

Quiet for a few moments, she said, "Yeah, I have. I was never with anyone that I cared about enough but I always wondered." She shook her head. "After getting shot, I don't know if I want to bring a child into the world with all that goes into being on the job." She laughed. "Can we get a dog?" Yeah, I laughed too!

"Goofball, yeah we can. Let's get back to the other. We haven't talked much ... or maybe I should say, I've kept quiet about something. You said you weren't sure if you wanted to continue your career with Dayton P.D. Care to share?"

"I appreciate you giving me some room Ginger. I was in a pretty dark place immediately afterward. I knew I'd messed up. The three day rip and the eight hour 'refresher' course was a small price to pay, plus it helped me get my head on straight again." I smiled. "The time on medical gave me time to think; that helped a great deal. But ya know what really got me turned around?" I was pretty sure I did but I shook my head.

"Getting back out on the street was just what I needed. Phil Sullivan, the dude I was with that Saturday, came up to me in the station and told me he wanted to ride with me. I wanted to kiss him but I know how jealous you can get." My tummy hurt from laughing as hard as I did. My redhead did as well. "I'm sorry, lover. I know you're hurting from your first day on your moon. But jokes aside, I'm okay, happy to be a cop, and promise to take care of myself as best as I can." That last came with a quick glance and a shrug. I understood – sorta. That Saturday proved things happen pretty quickly.

"Hey, I'm not sure if I mentioned this ... in order to get today off I had to swap days with Tess." She hadn't. Ugh! Reenie saw me roll me eyes and said, "She specifically mentioned that some sort of sexual favors from you would have to be involved as part of the trade." I nearly broke my neck jerking my head to glare at her. She kept her eyes on the road and her nostrils didn't flare, so it was next to impossible to tell if she was teasing me or not. "You okay with that?"

Why not play along? "Yeah sure. Why not? She seemed pretty nice. The first time I met her, after the McDonald's thing, she was pretty complimentary. And she was helpful enough when you were in the hospital." I must have sounded fairly convincing. Reenie turned to look at me. I shrugged and said, "You okay with that?"

I'm not a cop. I couldn't keep a straight face. She hit me! Really hard! It hurt too!!

Okay, okay, what hurt was lying like I just did. Actually, she got off the expressway, pulled over on the shoulder, turned off the car, climbed over the center console and straddled me.

After she kissed me breathless she said, "Ginger, nobody gets a piece of you except me." She kissed me again and whispered, "Except maybe Candy." We both howled laughing. I'm not really sure she was kidding about that!

We stopped at a rest stop to use the ladies room. I needed to freshen up too. We both bought some water. Jenny had suggested we order an extra sandwich for the trip; must be because she's a Mom. It helped a lot. I would have to thank her when I talked to her. Yup, I wrote it down – in the stall, so Reenie didn't laugh at me.

It was raining pretty hard though central Indiana and it seemed to follow us home. We talked about all kinds of little things, but the main topic was the housewarming party. I pulled out my notebook and read through my list. I kinda had an idea of who Reenie might invite, but we still needed to talk about it.

"I already have Candy and Georgia on the list as well as Tess. Who else do you want to invite; any family?"

The answer was short and sharp. "No."

What's up with that? "Ya know, for as much as we talk about everything, you never bring up your family, Reenie."

"Yeah, I know. Just leave it alone please." Geez!

"Okay, I will." We had just crossed the border into Ohio and were less than an hour from home. Reenie looked at me and smiled when I said that.

"I know; it has a nice ring to it. Home! Where do you want to have dinner?"

"Not Texas Roadhouse. Have you ever been to Fricker's?"

"No, but I've heard of them. Aren't there a bunch of them in the area?"

"Yup, I think there are three or four. Use my phone and see if there's one near ..." she smiled, "the house."

I did; there was. "Holy moley, it's only a few miles away. Get off at Old Troy Pike and turn right on Chambersburg."

It was loud, it was crowded and we had a great deal of fun. We did ask to be seated outdoors. The hostess thought that was pretty funny ... until she saw Reenie's stare. We sat at the bar, Reenie with her beer and me with a Stoli Razberi. (I finally saw an ad for it with the correct spelling!)

"Are you tired after all that driving?" She looked at me and laughed.

"You're kidding right?"

"Yup; I just wanted to make sure you have enough energy for later." She paled. "Uh huh, remember your promise?"

"But I've been a good girl today."

"Hmm, this is interesting. I don't think I've ever heard you whine be ... OWW! Geez, that hurt!" She smiled sweetly. "It's a good thing I love you Maureen Henry or you'd be in ... OWW! All right already, enough with the proving how strong your hands are."

She gave me the full hundred watts. "You like my hands as I remember." Ginger: putty!

"Sure do! Actually, I better go freshen up before our table gets called." Scamp asked if I needed any help. I laughed. "Not on my first day babe." I gave her a kiss and said, "Be right back!" I headed to the ladies room.

I was putting myself together when I heard the door open. A voice said, "Excuse me, are you with the redhead at the bar?" It sounded like the hostess. I hurried out of the stall. "You'd better come with me. There's been a disturbance."

I pushed past her, flew out the door, and ran to the bar. All I saw was red hair. Oh thank god, she's standing. My heart can beat again! I pushed through the crowd. Reenie was putting handcuffs on some idiot who was cursing up a storm.

The hostess, who was just off my left shoulder, said, "Apparently you gave your girlfriend a kiss before you went to the restroom. It seems that man said something offensive and wouldn't stop. I didn't hear it all but it escalated. The police have been called." I heard the sirens. "I'm Rachel, by the way."

Without looking at her I said, "Ginger. So you know, Maureen Henry is a Dayton police officer."

"Oh, let me get to the door and tell the officers that." I felt her leave. I watched as Reenie kept the foul-mouthed fool from struggling. I couldn't see her eyes, but from the set of her jaw, she was really angry!

A male voice said, "Milly?" I froze. In disbelief, I turned.

Dear god, it was Bill. "Did you see what happened?"

"Yes, after you kissed her, he came up to her and started in ..." I didn't want to talk to him or hear what he had to say.

"I'll make sure to tell the officers to get your statement, Bill. Let me get to Reenie. Do not leave!" He obviously hadn't expected the tone of my voice. He stiffened; I saw the anger in his eyes. "Don't waste your time." I saw the door open. Rachel talked to the officers as they walked toward the dispersing crowd. She looked at me and gestured. I turned to find Reenie looking at me. I smiled.

"Ma'am, the hostess tells me you're with the officer." I turned to face him. "I'm Officer Stewart; your name please." I spoke over my shoulder as I saw another officer move to Reenie.

"Ginger Butler." I pointed to my honey. "Officer, the redhead, Maureen Henry, is with the Dayton Police." He had a note pad and was writing my name. I pointed to Bill. "This gentleman, Bill Rogers, is someone you should talk to."

I saw Officer Stewart turn and find Bill. "Thank you Ms. Butler. I'll be with you in a minute."

I turned back to Reenie, who was busy with the other Heights cop. Whoever the fool was who had bothered her, his face showed his anger but he was quiet. Apparently the appearance of 'real' police officers made him realize this wasn't something he was going to walk away from.

I heard a female voice say, "You must be Emily." Oh good lord, it had to be Bambi. I turned to find a head of blonde hair, on a woman who looked to be under thirty, with a Nora-size chest. "I'm Lucy. I saw you talking to Billy. Are we going to have to go to the police station?"

"You must be Bambi!" Reenie's hundred watt smile contrasted fabulously with the flush of anger on the blonde's face. "I'm Reenie and this is my Ginger. I take it Billy saw what happened; he's talking to one of the Heights uniforms." She looked at me, smiled, and kissed me. "Hi lover. Your kiss set off a little commotion. Nothing I couldn't handle." She turned back to Lucy. "Did Fred like his sweater?" I couldn't help myself; I laughed!! Furious, the blonde turned and stormed away. "God that was fun!"

"Can you believe this shit? We come here for a fun Sunday night meal. You wind up in an altercation of some sort, the cops are called, and we meet not only asshole but Bambi." I smiled and said, "I wonder if Hollywood's best could come up with something that funny!!"

I'll cut through the nonsense and give you the bottom line. The idiot was charged with assaulting a police officer. Bill's statement pretty much sealed the deal. Jail time? Nah. He will have a record, which will mess up his life but good!

Why even mention the whole thing? It all started with me giving my honey a kiss! I mean, really? Is it not 2012?

It was god awful late when we finally got home. It was only after we had soaked in the tub (wink!) and were in bed that I realized Monday was Memorial Day!

I mentioned that little detail to Reenie, who said, "Geez, that's why the traffic around Indianapolis was so heavy!"

My honey had to go to work and I could sleep in. As we lay in bed, there were quiet whispers and soft giggles. My face was in the soft cove of her neck, my fingers idly drifting over familiar peaks and valleys. Which she hates.

"What did that jackass say to you?"

"Ya know what Ginger? It's not really worth mentioning. He was being an asshole, which is okay." I made a face. "I know, I know ... it's not right, but it just is. I tried to ignore him. Dude to my left told the idiot to leave me ... us alone. I never even turned around until he laid hands on me." She shrugged. I lifted my face and looked at my beauty. "I'd about had enough anyway. I was reaching into my purse for my badge. He put his hand on my shoulder and tried to turn me around. I found my cuffs, got him on the floor, and cuffed him before he even knew what was going on." She chuckled.

"The manager, Rachel, came into the restroom and told me what happened. I hurried out, saw you had him on the ground and told her you were a cop. She left to go meet the squads. That's when Bill came up to me."

"That must have been sweet."

I snorted and said, "I asked him if he'd seen what happened. When he said yes, I told him the police were on the way and not to leave." I smiled. "He wasn't very happy with the tone of my voice."

"Oh yeah, I'm sure you were all sugar sweet with old Fred."

"It was after he'd walked away that Bambi came up. Can you believe her name is Lucy?"

"Are you serious? That name totally does not fit that bimbo. Did you see the rack she had?"

I laughed. "Yeah, those are gonna be fun in about fifteen years. Whatever; she can have him." I snuggled in a few inches. "I have what I want.' I kissed her tenderly. "What does my cop want tonight?"

"I'm still a little jazzed from earlier. Would it be okay if I fucked you?"

"Whatever you need babe; take me any way you want." I looked into those gorgeous blues and said, "I'm all yours, only yours, and yours any way you need. I love you and I trust you." I saw her eyes glisten with tears. "We have our promise rings, we have our house and we're living together. We need to give this some time, Reenie, but I want more. Something that's meaningful, something permanent. There's still some learning to be done for both of us. We'll ..."

Reenie pulled me to her with those strong goddamn hands and kissed me breathless again, which I love! After she had flipped me on my back and cuffed me to the headboard so quickly I didn't have time to protest, which I wouldn't have, she looked at me and said, "Why the hell did it take me thirty seven years to find you?"