Emily's Home - Ginger's Out Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was panting from the kiss and so turned on I could feel the moisture as it dripped from my pussy. I gasped, "Thank god I was a space cadet that morning. It was a Wednesday, right?" She nodded. "I mean, the famous Bogart line, 'Of all the gin joints' or whatever it was. Meeting the woman of my dreams on a traffic stop? What sort of trip would a writer have to be on to think that one up?"

Yup, we giggled for a while. And then we didn't.

Here's what I want to tell you about our Sunday night. It turned into Monday morning - if you're keeping score. I'd been loved by this woman just about every way imaginable. She strong, athletic, flexible, and we're fabulous together. But you know that if you've followed our tale. She was a little rough with me that night. I was okay with it. I'm gonna share a little something since she's not home as I write this. It had been building since she'd gotten shot. You'd have to know her like I do to know that about her. There was this 'thing' just below the surface every time we'd made love after that Saturday. Part of me thinks she was scared to let me see it. Afraid that if she did, I'd run. I wouldn't have, but I get why she felt that way. I'm crying as I type. Yeah, that's how deep she is into me.

I took a little nap during it all ... as in, fainted. That's how intensely pleasurable it was for both of us. And that's how happy I was to be the object of her passionate, intense affection!! Trust me folks. What we do, how we do, it's not for everybody. But she's my everything and I'm all hers, just like she's all mine!!!

Goddamn alarm screamed at an obscene hour. Bitch set it that early just so I'd give her ... um, us, a couple of orgasms before she left for work. I was still limp and twitching when she kissed me goodbye after she'd showered and dressed. She tweaked a nipple. I love her!

I'd fallen asleep without going potty – big mistake! Thankfully I was able to get back to sleep for several hours. The bed still reeked of our night and morning. I sighed happily as my fingers moved over my body. I won't even pretend to be a writer, so I hope you forgive my rather random thoughts.

I took my coffee and my book out to the patio and lounged like the woman of leisure I was. Ginger: giggling.

I woke with a jolt, realizing I'd fallen asleep in the sun. Not a good combination! Well, at least I'd get an early start on my tan. It's Memorial Day, in our house, on the patio. I sat back and thought about all the great things that had happened since the year began. Okay, there was another reason for my smile – the dream I'd had while I was sleeping. Wink!

I was lost in thought when I heard a voice, "Hi, you must be our new neighbor. I'm Carol; Happy Memorial Day."

I looked. Either the fence was tall or she was short. Not much of her face showed; black hair and smiling blue eyes were all I could see as I stood and walked toward her. "Hi, I'm Ginger Butler. Sorry, I was kind of zoning out. Carol is it?"

"Yup, Carol Bicknell. My other half, Dan, is watching the Reds on TV. How do you like the house?"

I smiled. I might as well get it out early. "My honey, Reenie, and I love it." Carol's face showed her surprise at Reenie's name. "The kitchen is really nice, we love the fenced-in yard, and what a bonus that it's nearly June. We'll make good use of the hot tub." Carol's face remained neutral. "Did you know who lived here before?"

Nodding, she said, "Janet Alexander moved in four years ago; bought the place from the estate of Betty Wetzel. Poor thing went pretty quickly. It was a shame." Hmm, she seems pretty plugged in. "Janet moved here from her hometown of Omaha. When she lost her job, she couldn't keep up." Her eyes watered. "We felt so badly for her when she left. She really seemed devastated. Did you say Reenie?"

"Yup, Maureen Henry is her name. She's a Dayton police officer." I smiled. "She's hard to miss with the red hair."

Her laugh was infectious. "I noticed. It's nice to have a cop living next door. What do you do, Ginger?"

"Carol, rather than talk over this fence, please join me on the patio. I'm sure I can find something to drink. It'll be easier than standing, plus I've already gotten a head start on a tan." She came around to the open gate. She's cute! My height, slender, pretty, casually dressed as you'd expect. We shook hands and chatted idly as we walked to the patio.

"Oh, you've had it furnished. This is fabulous, Ginger!"

I smiled. "We had to furnish the place from the ground up, Carol. We went to Morris. One of their designers, Tara, worked with us. She's wonderful. She'll be at our housewarming party. I hope you and ... oh geez, I'm so sorry."

She smiled. "Dan."

Embarrassed, I shook my head. "Gotta get back on the ball I guess. Anyway, yeah, I hope you and Dan will come. We're waiting for Reenie to get her June schedule. Hey, since you're here, who are our neighbors on our other side?"

"That would be Bill and Lauren Novick. They're a bit older than you and I." She lowered her voice. "You might find that Bill will be a little distant to you and Reenie. He's not what you'd call open minded. Lauren does the best she can to keep him in check. There's another charming lesbian couple in the neighborhood. Jane Smith and Mary Harper – they're from Chicago if I remember correctly."

I took it all in. This is our home, these are our neighbors. We'd have to find our way through all of it – and them. "I'm sure Reenie will look forward to meeting Bill and Lauren. Pretty hard to shake up a street cop in this neck of the woods."

There's that gorgeous laugh again. "That is a good point Ginger!"

"Good grief, what a great first impression I'm making. Would you like something cold to drink?" I shook my head. "I'm not exactly piling up the 'good neighbor' brownie points." I made quote marks with my fingers as I talked.

"Oh sure, whatever you've got will be just fine." I kinda broke into a cold sweat wondering if I had anything suitable. Note to Ginger: Food shopping, as in today! I don't even remember when I'd bought it but there was some cranberry juice. I said a silent prayer of thanks, poured a glass for Carol and more water for me and headed back to the patio.

We were talking about how my honey and I met and why the house had to be furnished when my cell phone rang. "It's Reenie, Carol. She's calling to let me know what time she'll be home." Carol made a move to stand up and leave. I shook my head and motioned for her to sit as I said, "Hi babe. How's your day?"

"It's all good so far, lover. You doin' okay after our night." Oh gawd! I know I blushed fifty shades of red.

"I am chatting with our next door neighbor, Carol. We need to go food shopping when you get home." Carol laughed. I winked. "Any thoughts about the rest of our day? Are we going to meet the girls?"

"Lemme call them and see what's up. I'll call you from my car. Gotta scoot; I love you!"

I might as well! "I love you too babe." Carol smiled. "Let me know when you find out; bye!"

"Ginger, you are too cute. You both are it seems." She stood. "I'm afraid Mr. Dan might be thinking he has to forage in my kitchen for something to eat. Trust me, it's not pretty when he does." Her smile was genuine. "It's been a delight meeting you. Please, let's do this again when our better halves can join us." I laughed.

"Carol, I haven't met Dan but I'm pretty confident you are the better half." She smiled.

"Well, as long as he thinks so I guess we'll stay married for a while longer." Her eyes twinkled. "Whatever the formula is, it's worked this long. As the saying goes, if it ain't broke."

"You got it kiddo. Have a great rest of the holiday." We walked together toward the gate. "Wonderful treat meeting you, Carol; I look forward to meeting Dan." She waved as she left. I sighed as I walked back to the patio. The landscape that is my life continues to change, however slightly. I'm now part of a lesbian couple in a neighborhood. I smiled. Yaay!

My phone rang. "Hi baby. Are you on your way?"

"My June schedule sucks ass, Ginger. I have no idea what kind of fool drew this thing up but it couldn't be any worse – especially for us." I giggled to myself. I needed to calm her down.

"You mentioned our night. I take it you haven't spent too much time thinking about it." Reenie was quiet for a bit.

"I was so wound up that I'd completely forgotten you had gotten your period before we went to breakfast. I appreciate that you would use a towel so we could make love. Are you okay? I know I sorta lost it." I smiled.

"You listen up girl." I knew I was about to cry; this wasn't the time for that! As my eyes leaked, I said, "We are so much more than about lovemaking. Last night? If nothing else, that should be the keystone – if you ever doubted us!"

Reenie was quiet for so long I was a little worried. "I don't know exactly what I did to deserve you." What? "I'm just so glad you want to be with me, let alone love me like you do." I was still a little stunned at the previous sentence. "I called the girls. We can meet them at the crash pad if that's okay with you. We'll figure out dinner and the rest."

I smiled. "That sounds great. Are you coming home to change or do you want me to bring clothes?"

"Sucks having two cars, but it seems silly to come home to change and drive all the way back. You okay with that?"

She's such a goof. "Dope, of course I am! I'll bring a top and the rest." I giggled. "See if you can get the two of them to keep their hands off of you – at least till I get there." I heard the snort.

"I'd say 'fuck you' but, after last night, that seems like an empty threat. See you soon babe; love you!" Goddamn right!

As we talked, I had gone to the bedroom and found some things that felt right, given the time of year and temperature. I put them in a plastic bag and headed to the car. Even with the holiday, it took a little time to get to the band box.

I walked in to what I kind of expected. The three of them on the couch, making out as best as three can – being two on one. Laughing, I said, "Glad the band's back together." Three hands gave me the single finger salute. Great!

As my redhead came, kissed me and we walked to the big blue chair, Candy said, "Mo was telling us about last night. Anything you care to add?"

"Did she tell you about my wasbund?" Three confused faces looked at me.

My redhead said, "What the fuck is a wasbund?"

"I have no clue when or where I read about it. It popped into my head as we talked. I think this chick was talking to her lover about her ex. That was what she called him. The two of them couldn't stop laughing. That's what I remember."

Georgia piped up with, "You seriously need to get laid."

Reenie laughed as I said, "What?"

Candy said, "I think you just stepped in it, babe. You should have known better with these two."

A chagrined Georgia shook her head while Reenie's head lay on my shoulder as she laughed.

It was bugging me that I couldn't remember exactly how or where I'd heard that funny word. I listened as the three jabbered away about this and that. Finally it came to me!

In my excitement, I blurted out, "I got it!" Heads turned. "Sorry; I figured out where I heard that goofy word." None of the three said anything so I continued. "It was when we were at the doctor's office for Reenie's appointment with Dr. Adelson. Her receptionist and one of the nurses were talking. The nurse was telling about a friend of hers who had been married to a professional athlete." The three still looked puzzled. Chagrined, I said, "Anyway, the other woman used the word to describe her ex-husband." Three blank faces stared. "Hmm, I guess you had to be there."

Candy looked at Reenie and said, "Did you fuck her stupid or something last night?"

Reenie kissed me, put her hand between my legs like she owns me, which she kinda does, and said, "Or something." We both laughed. "Ginger took a little nap during our lovemaking." I'd told her the phrase." Reenie looked quite pleased with herself. "She did recover quite nicely if our morning was any indication."

"Geez, does the whole world need to know every detail of our sex life." I was shouted down rather quickly.

"Who the hell are you kidding, Ginger? We both know, and everybody at the L Room knows, the two of you can't keep your hands off each other." Guess that's true. Oh well!

Reenie said, "Speaking of which, where are we going for dinner?"

Georgia said, "Red, only you can go from talking about sex to having dinner." Reenie looked at me. I shrugged.

"Let the record show: I'm not complaining. I can assure you that kitty isn't complaining." Reenie giggled as she blushed. She tried to hide her smile in my neck. It really hadn't even dawned on me but I had to ask. "Aren't the two of you working tonight?" Reenie got up, took the bag of clothes and went to her bedroom to change.

"We were busy over the weekend. The L Room is closed and we took the night off." That's about as many words at once I've ever heard from Georgia.

Candy asked, "Mo told us about the trip and about Megan." From the bedroom came a string of obscenities. Megan?

I got up, strolled to the door and asked, "What about Megan?" Reenie was pulling a coral tank top over her shoulders.

"I got a hit off of her that she might be gay." She looked at me and shrugged. Geez! I was more puzzled than upset. "Look honey, one quick weekend isn't enough to say for sure. It's just a feeling; I could be completely off base, too."

"Can you put words to the feeling?"

Reenie came to me, put her arms around my neck, and kissed me tenderly. She whispered, "Please don't be upset with me." I smiled. She's such a goof. I slipped my arm around her waist, pulled her to me, and we walked back out to the room. I pulled her to my lap. Candy looked mortified. "When Terese started asking you about us, Megan never looked up. She didn't ask any questions of either of us. This is more me being a cop but I caught her glances now and then, the quick, furtive kind. It's not much to go on and I really didn't ... no, that's not right. I'm not really sure and I didn't ... don't want to upset you. She seemed really nice. All of them did." Her eyes glistened with tears. "I feel like a jerk for this coming out. It's not much more than speculation on my part."

I couldn't let her feel like this. "Listen to me girl. Who I am is still sorta new; it's been part of your life for a long time. The work you do, watching, paying attention - it's what you were trained to do. It saves lives! I never dismiss anything you tell me. I can't. Setting aside who you are to me, I wouldn't." I kissed her, with feeling. "You're full of shit about my niece." Reenie's face fell; Candy and Georgia cracked up. She turned and glared at them.

"You morons, she was teasing." Reenie turned to me. I laughed and nodded.

I did an absolutely miserable British accent and said, "You are the weakest link. Goodbye!"

After the laughter, taunts and the rest, we had to decide on where to have dinner. It came down to Smashburgers or Beer and Cheeseburgers. Reenie's plea for beer made it a moot point. But it's never simple. In the car, the conversation was about who would sit with whom. I'll do my best to be as accurate as I can – it was too funny!

"I wanna sit with my honey."

"Blondie, which is it - your honey or your crush?"

"Asshole, my crush is your honey." Candy was blushing as she spoke.

"Georgia, do we let your honey sit with her crush?"

"You tell me, Mo. Her crush is your honey!"

"I'm gonna knock all three of your pointed heads to ... OWW! Goddamn, that hurt you bitch!"

"But you love me!"

"Fuck ... oh never mind. We have!" The car blew up as we all laughed.

That's how I wound up sitting next to Candy, across from a beaming Reenie!!

Reenie ordered her beer and mine – Sierra Nevada for her, Killian's for me. I asked her why not the Warsteiner, which was so good at the Boulevard Haus.

"Because it was on draft there; this is bottles. It makes a big difference." Shrug. Live and learn.

I suggested the jumbo basket appetizer. It came with our drink orders. Candy whined, as we ate, that the appetizer had so much food we might not need to order dinner.

"Shut up ya big baby. We can order one burger, maybe two, and share." Candy glared at me. I kissed her, which not only shocked her but sent Reenie and Georgia into fits of giggling. Geez she kisses good!

It was nearly disgusting how we inhaled the food. Yeah, there was another round of drinks. It's only beer right?

Which turned into another.

And another.

The food was great, the company was great, and the beer was great. Those last two were ... I'm gonna slug you if you say 'great.' Anyway, the last two nearly led to an 'awks' moment. To those of you who figured out why – ding, ding! Who was I sitting next to? Um hmm! And where was my redhead sitting? Um hmm! Awkward! Not just kissing but groping and ... stuff. We let the chic with the badge drive just to be 'safe.' It wasn't too far back to the crash pad. Thankfully. The ride was very quiet; the restaurant hadn't been. We all said our goodnights and yes, there were good night kisses as well. No, they were not the restaurant kind of kisses!! Candy and Georgia went to their bedroom; we went to ours.

First thing I did was pull my Reenie to me and kiss her. The way she responded let me know she was on the same page I was – thank God! Sure, I had been turned on. But! We took turns in the bathroom; me last. Maybe this is TMI. What I mean was we were together. I was at the sink while she was on the toilet. Then we switched. All the while we talked.

"I know you wanted to. Why didn't you let it happen with Candy?"

I was one part embarrassed, one part angry. "You would have been okay with it if I had?"

"Ginger, we're a couple. They're a couple. You already know Candy has the hots for you. I know you ... well, I think you would. I think you'd like to. Am I wrong?" No.

"Yes and no babe. I ... geez, it's hard to put into words what's rolling around in my head and heart. I've told you about Bill right?"

"I think so ... at least, I think, most of it."

"Okay, then let me do it all. This feels like the right night to get this on the table for us both to look at and talk about." At that moment, we were both standing. Blue eyes looked into mine; she stepped to me, hugged me tight, and kissed me. That moment – writing about it now, brings tears. That night, it was what I needed.

"I knew, like a wife knows, that he wasn't faithful. I never pursued it, never questioned him, never looked in his pockets, any of the usual shit a curious or suspicious wife does. Maybe I was stupid. Maybe I just didn't want to know. It doesn't matter now. But it hurt. Looking back on it, I think part of why I responded to Julia like I did was my need to feel." Reenie smiled. I'd peed, padded, washed my hands, and we headed back to bed. She pulled the covers up; we cuddled.

"She made me feel alive. She thought I was cute." I shrugged. There were tears just below the surface. "I won't lie. If it had been Mark, I might have wound up in his bed. Maybe fate had you in mind that weekend - who knows." Reenie leaned over me and kissed me. I felt the tears fall. We cried as we kissed. I'm crying writing about it. I'm such a girl!!

We were quiet for a while. Reenie finally asked, "Did you come close to actually spending the night with Candy?"

Moment of truth. "The attraction is hardly as secret. Yeah, it was more than a flicker of a thought." I took a breath and said, "I had a flashback moment to the sight of Lily and Kathy." We were cozy under the covers but I shivered at the memory. Reenie kissed me and slipped her fingers through my hair. "Baby, we're so good together. I don't want to ever do anything that messes this up. I don't know if you'd be upset if I had a fling with Candy but I don't wanna find out."