Emily's Home - Ginger's Out Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I forgot about something. With the weekend and the hubbub Tuesday, I hadn't mentioned that I had called and spoken to Tara and asked her to do her magic to furnish the second bedroom. The party was the driver; Jenny and David were my why. No, I hadn't asked if they were staying with us, but it felt like the right thing to do. And I knew that I was going to buy the house, and that we were going to live there. Yeah, I smiled typing that!!

Tuesday wasn't our date night – Kathy. She bubbled about being invited. Reenie watched, eyes dancing with amusement at Kathy's enthusiasm. I worked like a dog, which was exactly what I needed after that day! After Reenie helped me shower (eyeroll!) we went out to dinner. Yeah, we'd had a few minutes to talk before Kathy but not nearly enough. She promised to see what could be arranged. She cared about baseball about as much as I do, though she did admit to being a little interested to see a professional game in person.

"Did the hot tub people call and confirm for tomorrow?"

"Yup, they'll be there between one and five. It sucks that I have to spend the afternoon at the house waiting." Uh oh, there's that smirk. She's up to something. "Maybe I'll have Candy come keep me company." Bitch!

"Maybe I'll meet Georgia for lunch." I furrowed my brow as if I was thinking about something. "Maybe she'll want to be lunch." Damn her, the bruises on my thigh are gonna be there for a week.

The baseball game Thursday (the fourteenth) was great. There were fireworks when home runs were hit; three if I remember correctly. The fact that date night was the night before might have made it better. No, I didn't go to work Thursday. Why bother as late as we woke up. Everybody seemed excited that Reenie was with us. I think she earned lots of brownie points when she bought everyone a beer. It was a little awkward that my honey was the focus of attention, but it was so much more relaxed than it would have been if you know who had been there.

Reed Jackson was ecstatic that I'd called the day before the baseball outing. So much so that I had to gently correct him when he called me Ms. Butler. (Gritting teeth!) "Reed, I appreciate the gesture. We're a small group; we work closely together and are on a first name basis." I smiled.

"Sorry Ginger." We both smiled. "When ... Jodi called, I could hardly believe it. It's been a little unfair; I'm not sure I've done my best work the last few days waiting for this interview." Wasn't it cute that he fumbled a bit with Jodi's name?

"We finished our last project earlier this month, so there's no rush. Jodi will take you to HR to do the paperwork." I stood, smiled, and said, "You made a great impression on your first interview. I think everyone will be very happy to have you join us." We shook hands; dude nearly broke mine in his enthusiasm.

Tara came through with flying colors ... but we knew (and you did too!) that she would. Reenie graciously agreed to stay home Friday morning (the fifteenth) for the delivery. She called, excited.

"It's fabulous! I mean, it's not all that much, but it fits the decor (really!) perfectly. And the bed has a headboard." I spit coffee all over my desk, damn her.

When Jenny and I talked, I had told her that we had the second bedroom furnished so they could stay with us. "I found a Hampton Inn that's close to your house and the airport Ginger. Why not? We can have breakfast Sunday before we leave. David made sure our flight home would let us do just that." Shrug. It was hard to argue.

I made a reservation for dinner Friday night at Fleming's. I wore the blue dress that I bought at Talbot's. Reenie wore the gorgeous green dress she bought at Nordstrom. I really felt shitty – Jenny and David were dressed way more casually than we were. My sister's eyes shot daggers when she asked me to wait while she changed.

"I'm sorry David. I should have told you we were going to dress up a little. Jenny was really pissed."

He laughed. "Ginger, the two of you look fabulous. Jen will get over it." He looked at Reenie. "And how are you feeling? I'm not sure I asked when the two of you came to Meg's graduation?"

Reenie's glance at me was blank. I shrugged my shoulder. Ah! Eyeroll. "I'm fine. Shoulder's all better, no ... nothing. How's Meg's summer coming?" Oh geez Reenie! "Is she all amped up about college and her lacrosse?" Please don't!

Oh my god!! Jenny came out of the hotel and I ... okay, she's my sister. And I drooled. Yeah I'm gay, and she looked gorgeous!! A white, seersucker, layered skirt, a blue and white pinstripe shirt with cap sleeves, tied off above the waist, and red flats. Totally cute, absolutely Jenny! Reenie, who's not a clothes hound, turned and said, "Wow!" Uh huh!

"Jen, that's just too cute."

Voice chilly, she said, "Thanks." Bitch! No, I didn't look in the rear view mirror.

Dinner was great. Among other things discussed was me. Maximus eyerollius. As in ...

"Ginger, I was so caught up in all the graduation stuff with Meg I never did mention how fabulous you look. What have you done differently?" I saw the slight turn of Reenie's head and just knew what was coming.

"She started and is still doin' me!" I think I blushed till Sunday. David choked on his martini. Jenny just stared. Reenie's smile was angelic. Naturally. "You two want to go dancing after dinner?" Oh my god! I grabbed her thigh. She flicked my hand away like it was a flea.

Jen and David looked at each other; David shrugged. "Okay, that sounds like fun." May lightning strike me dead!

At the L Room, Candy headed for the two of us and slowed when she saw Jen and David. Her eyes moved from Reenie to me. Each of us kissed her; Reenie whispered in her ear. Quick on the uptake, she said, "I'm Candy, nice to meet you." I saw David's eyes flick to mine. Sorry dude can't help ya!

'I'm Candy.' Geezuz! Nobody would have batted an eye if she'd said, 'I'm Mary Jane.'

I'm pretty sure David caught on to where we were before Jen did. Yeah, that's not totally fair. Being the only dude in the place was pretty much a tip – especially since they knew Reenie and I are a couple.

Yeah, I caught a few smirks, giggles and more from the regulars. I think a few guessed that Jenny was my sister and David her hubby. I admit that I relaxed when I felt and saw that the room was okay with our 'guests.'

And I'm still gonna kick Reenie's ass ... I think! hope!? wish? Anyone?

Yes we danced. Yes my redhead upped the ante. You would expect anything less? She shouldered David out of the way and slinked in front of Jenny while I moved behind my sister. Thankfully, I can't tell you what my sister was thinking as she looked at my heart. I just know what I saw in Reenie's eyes. And I'm not tellin'!!

I followed her lead and moved closer. We both ground ourselves against my sister as the music pounded down on what was now a very crowded dance floor. A quick glance at David ... shock was the word. I think, as I write today, that he really didn't believe Emily ... now Ginger, really is who I am. Then there's the ... what do you call it – realization? that his wife was very comfortable dancing as intimately with Reenie as Jen was. Uh huh, there may have been whatever about me, but certainly none about my beauty.

Candy's kisses on our way out were, looking back on it, intentional. Mouth to mouth for Reenie and I and cheek to cheek for Jen and David. "Georgia and I are excited about the party tomorrow night. Thank you so much for coming by tonight. It was great meeting you both." Her eyes lasered on an obviously embarrassed Jen. "Ginger has told us so much about you. You're every bit as lovely as she said you were." Looking at David, she added, "Lucky dude, dude!"

Color me faint! It was a quiet ride to their hotel. Goodnights were what you'd expect – warm and wonderful.

I've been writing for several hours and my 'you-know-who' beckons. Who am I to resist!?!

On the way home I said, "You're so evil." She laughed. "It was fun though. Did you see the look on David's face when we were dancing with my sister?"

"Uh huh. I think someone's gettin' lucky tonight." She turned and looked at me as her hand snaked up my thigh. "Not as lucky as you're gonna get." Thankfully the hotel wasn't far from home. "Be sure to ask her tomorrow, when you're at breakfast, if she's sore." All I could do was sigh.

We didn't even make it inside the house, let alone the bed. Reenie pushed me against the hood of the car, lifted my skirt, and took me with her fingers. "Keep your eyes on me." I did. Well, for a while anyway. I managed to take my dress off, which was fun. She took advantage and, after pushing my bra up, devoured my breasts. Yeah, I meant to say devoured.

Let me veer off course for a moment. Not all that long ago, as we soaked in the tub, Reenie asked me, "I've gotten a little rough with you a few times, Ginger. You've never complained or asked me to stop. Are you okay with it?"

I smiled. "Yeah, I am. You're real strong babe, and I like it when you use that strength to take me. I kinda like a little pain, which I admit is a shock. The first time you roughed me up some was a surprise. But not really." I shook my head. "I'm not saying this very well. I was caught off guard. But I knew there was something eating at you since you got shot. I know you were mad at yourself," she nodded, "and you were probably mad at ... the world?" She laughed. "Anyway, I want you to feel free with me, just like I do with you. It's not a regular part of our loving, nor would I want it to be. I like you taking control, being physical with me. The street has to do something to you, take a toll." She nodded again. "And if our lovemaking can be a way for you to ... for lack of a better term ... 'vent' a little, well, I'm totally okay with it."

My redhead vented Friday night. She spun me around so I faced the car. "Put your foot on the tire." I did. She pushed me down and said, "Did you see how your sister looked at me?"

"No babe, I was behind her." She laughed.

"I know. I pushed David out of the way because I saw in her eyes that she wanted me." I wasn't sure if that's what I'd seen at dinner, but it wasn't a complete surprise. "I don't know when, but she's going to find herself a lover, Ginger." She pushed a vibe into me after turning it on. She pulled my hair, bringing my head up. Nipping on my neck, she hissed, "So you like this huh?" I nodded, my eyes closed. What she was doing was pleasurable. Even chewing on my earlobe was sexy ... probably had more to do with who was doing it.

"When do I get a turn with you?" She was kissing my neck, leaving behind a trail of wet.

Her warm breath came before her tongue, in a whisper. "When I'm done with you." Gawd! I shivered deliciously.

I woke up Saturday to find that my lover still wasn't quite done with me. As she wreaked her loving on me yet again I thought – well, Jenny isn't the only one who'll be sore at breakfast. Eyes bright with love, she kissed me as I panted, spent, again. She bounced around the bedroom after her shower, humming to herself as she dressed. We kissed goodbye.

"I'm done with you." She tweaked a nipple and left, a hearty laugh echoing from the hallway. My last thought as I drifted into sleep was – isn't she the besterest!!

The phone woke me. I mumbled a sleepy, "Hello."

An equally sleepy voice asked, "Where are you? I thought we were going out for breakfast." I laughed.

"It seems your morning was like mine." Jenny snorted.

"When are you coming?" I laughed. "I'm hungry." Laugh times two. "I hate you!" Color me hysterical!! She hung up.

After we'd placed our orders I said to David, "What a shame that you don't have a car. Guess that means you'll have to stay at the hotel all day." He laughed; my sister threw her napkin at me. Better a napkin than a knife!!

David dryly remarked, "Reenie is quite the dancer." Jen blushed.

As innocently as possible, I replied, "Yup, she sure is. Did you enjoy being at the club?"

"Will you just stop it?" Weak Jenny, that's really weak.

"Well, it was interesting being the only guy in a lesbian club. But it seemed like a fun crowd. They sure play the music loud." Yup, it's just a few decibels less than a jet engine. "Who all is coming to your party tonight?"

"A bunch of people from work, a couple of neighbors, the realtor, our interior decorator, Reenie has a couple people from the police force, um ... oh, her roommates of course." Who else did I invite? "I might be forgetting ... oh, the Emergency Room nurse who took care of her last time - and her doctor." Dammit, I'd forgotten to invite Dr. Baran. Oh well.

"What about Reenie's family?" I sighed.

"Jenny, Reenie's family is something she doesn't talk much about. Do me a favor, okay, and do not bring it up."

She started to say something. David cut her off, "Honey, it's pretty clear from the way Ginger talked that it's best not to even ask. Just drop it, okay?" That got him a bit of a glare but, when her eyes came back to me, I nodded. She shrugged.

I'd been dying to ask since she called, so I did. "Little sister, you sounded like you hadn't been awake too long when you called." I smiled sweetly. "Are we sore much?" Jenny may have been bright red, but she was smiling ear to ear. Dude that he is, David preened like the king of the hill, all proud of himself. Ah well, she wasn't the only Butler sister who was well and truly fucked last night ... and this morning. Wink!!

"Don't you have to cook or something?"

"I've already been 'or something'd' and the party is being catered." David's sense of humor trumped my sister's eyeroll.

"We brought swimsuits. You said you had a hot tub right?" Ah, very good David!

"Absolutely, and it is June. Please feel free. Reenie and I have enjoyed being in the hot tub." Subtle huh?

The people from the caterer called and said they'd deliver and set up about 4:00 pm. That sounded perfect.

The area was in the midst of an extended hot weather streak. It wound up being one of the hottest summers the country, let alone our region, had endured in some time. Mid-June was more of the same. We were lucky at the game Thursday. Our seats were in the cover of the upper deck for some of the afternoon. Today? We had the benefit of starting sorta late. I'd set up as much as I dared on the patio. I wasn't sure if it was a good idea but we'd see how it worked out.

The above, written in the here and now, was in my head as I straightened up the newly furnished second bedroom. My redhead and I woke up this morning in said bedroom. She had 'suggested' we needed to test drive the bed. Grin!

I had to go pick up all the party stuff at the liquor store. The weather being what it was, I bought a couple extra bags of ice and a cooler. You never think about this stuff when you're buying (or renting) a house. Well, all that stuff had been at the house - Emily's house. My snot, while looking over my shoulder, suggested that I make them part of the party story. No thank you dearest! Those two will never darken our doorway.

Reenie got home just as the caterers did. "What did you order?"

"Nice weather, light breezes, and sun." Jayne, the lady from Christy's, snickered. She was setting up the dishes on the kitchen table. The chairs had been put on the patio. "Hopefully our lovely catering lady has brought everything we ordered." She blushed. Reenie rolled her eyes. "Why don't you go shower and change into whatever you're wearing." It's not easy talking when the two of us were melded to each other, including mouth to mouth.

She breathed, "Aren't you going to join me?" The heat in her eyes amazed me. I have no idea why!

"No, I better stay and ..." She bit my lip. "Jane, do you need any help here?"

A bright, wide smile on her face, she shook her blonde curls and said, "No thanks."

In the shower, after we'd washed each others hair, I said, "You never cease to amaze me. You'd think after last night and this morning that appetite of yours would be sated."

Reenie stopped what she was doing (not telling!) and said, "You're complaining?"

I took a breast in my hand and offered it to her. "No, of course I'm not." She immediately latched on to my nipple, while also resuming what she'd been doing. "Do you like Abra?"

"Mm hmm."

I held my other breast and said, "Would you care to say hello to Cadabra?" She did. One very silly night we decided that would be their names. Why? Because she likes them so much so that my clothes would magically disappear.

It's crazy good being in love with this woman!!

Let me get to the party. First, the food – I want to get this out of the way. It was superb! Actually, it was better than that. I made sure to thank Lucy for the recommendation. Anyway, a veggie tray with dip was the appetizer. Roast beef and baked ham, long grain rice and sonoma blend veggies were main course options. I'd never heard of sonoma blend but it was awfully good – broccoli florets, sugar snap peas, and both yellow and regular carrots, bias sliced. There, that's done.

Drinks were a 'get your own' deal. Everything was set up on the counter in the kitchen. Ice was in the freezer and cooler – the cooler ice also kept the beer cold. Oh, while I had asked people not to, some brought desserts. Details? Nope.

I was a little surprised that Tara was among the first to arrive and even more surprised when she introduced the dazzling young woman she was with. "Ginger, I'd like you to meet my wife Marie." Great puddles of girl goo Batgirl! Sexy, slender, and stunning, she was blessed with natural blonde hair and crystal blue eyes. Reenie ... help!!

Always smooth, I said, "Pleased to meet you Marie." My honey appeared at my side. "Tara, you've met Reenie." An amused Tara nodded. "Marie, this is my heart, Reenie." Cool blue eyes took in my beauty.

"Tara's told me a good deal about you both. Your home looks fabulous. My wife was thrilled to have the opportunity to furnish it from the ground up. I hope you both enjoy it." Her smile was brilliant.

Tara added, "Ginger, I'm sure you won't mind. We're here early as we have another affair to attend a bit later."

"That's why we decided to make it four hours. It's June – people have all kinds of things on their calendars." I turned to Reenie. "Would you like to show Marie what Tara's done for us?" She gave me a sly smile and a nod.

As they wandered off, I said to Tara, "The second bedroom looks great. Reenie just loves the furnishings." I blushed.

Always gracious, she replied, "I'm glad you both enjoy it, darling. I thought it fit well – comfy and functional." The doorbell rang again and I excused myself.

The guests kept coming and coming. I'll mention some but not all – which doesn't mean Reenie and I didn't appreciate every last person who did come. George and Janet – he's my boss; she's absolutely delightful! Cute as the day is long, with a bubbly personality to match, Janet is such a doll.

With unabashed glee, she kissed me and said, "I love your house Ginger." She looked at Reenie. "George has kept me up to date on the 'new you.' I'm glad he listened to my recommendation to promote you." George: embarrassed. After giving my redhead a kiss on the cheek she said, "You've got to be Reenie. Wow! You really are lovely."

"Hi Janet, thanks. I got to meet George when I surprised Ginger that day at her work." Reenie looked at me. "She's pretty cool huh?" Isn't she cute?

I blushed and said, "I'm glad to know who the boss is in your house." They both laughed. "Go wander ... there's plenty to eat and drink."

And so it continued.

Tammy and Jeffrey – I'm laughing. He's actually quite studly in a late thirties sort of way. Well there's George, who's a slightly older version. Anyway, he was totally cute. He even kissed me - which was the definition of awkward!