Emily's New Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leon22
Leon22
844 Followers

Both boys groaned and leaned back against the couch cushions as they watched the stacked woman jerk them off. Emily leaned over towards Jimmy and lightly licked the underside of the head of his cock while she looked up at him. He instinctively pumped his hips off of the couch trying to force the head into her mouth. She moved her head down as she pursed her lips and rubbed them up and down his length while she continued to jack off Eric. Her moist lips left a wet trail on the underside of Jimmy's cock as she pressed it against her mouth and continued to glide them up and down his length. As she came down she quickly took his balls into her mouth and sucked gently on them while she looked up at him.

Jimmy groaned in response as he looked down at the blue eyes staring up at him. Emily rolled his balls in her mouth with her tongue for a few moments before she released them and immediately popped the head of his big cock into her mouth. Precum was sucked out greedily as Emily began to bob her head up and down his fleshy rod. Drool traveled down his cock and over his balls as the big breasted secretary slid her soft lips off of him with a loud wet pop. She began to jack him off furiously while she leaned over to Eric next.

Eric felt tingles in his stomach as he watched Emily's soft red lips envelope his mushroom shaped head, seal around it tightly, and suck hard enough so her cheeks caved in. His ass rose off the couch, trying to force his dick into her mouth further, but her lips were too tight around them. She fondled his balls with her left hand while she sucked him off and jerked Jimmy off with her right. She released the tightness of her lips a little as she slid her mouth up and down Eric's cock so fast that her ponytail danced around on her shoulders. She slipped her lips off his cock lazily and smiled up at him before she leaned back and began to jack them both off.

"Oh man, I've got to fuck you!" Eric exclaimed before he stood up and walked around behind Emily and kneeled down behind her. He pushed on her lower back, which caused her to fall between Jimmy's spread legs and squash her huge pale globes against him. Eric reached down and squeezed her firm round ass cheeks in his strong hands before he reached up and grabbed her thong.

Emily looked over her shoulder as the hung teenager pushed her down and pulled her underwear down her thighs. She lifted her knees off the carpet so he could take them completely off. Her small brown nipples dug into Jimmy's thighs as she leaned forward. She was now completely naked before the two young men. She felt Jimmy's balls rub against her huge tits, as she got ready to be fucked by Eric behind her. She looked back at Jimmy's cock right in front of her and lifted her big jugs in her hands and nuzzled it between them.

Jimmy looked down to see his dark brown cock disappear into the deep soft valley of tit flesh. Emily squeezed her breasts around him tightly and began to slide them up and down his length. He loved the sight of his cock quickly vanishing and then seeing the head reappearing. He began to lift his ass off the couch and fucked Emily's tits with pleasure. Her breasts jiggled in her hands from the vigorous tit fucking she was giving the hung teenager.

Eric watched as Ms. Williams began to tit fuck his friend. He felt down and slid his fingers over her bald pussy to feel that she was already very wet and warm. He got up behind her and squeezed an ass cheek with one hand while he aimed his cock with the other. He rubbed against her lips, mixing her juice with his precum, and causing both of them to shiver. He popped the head in and gripped her by the hips as he quickly buried himself into her. "Oh fuck yeah." He breathed out as he felt his full length enveloped in her warm wet fuck tunnel. Her ass was squashed against his pelvis while he held himself against her. He looked down as he pulled out to see his cock wet and glistening with her fluids. Eric slammed back into her hard and began to fuck her without mercy.

"Yes!.....Ugh!....F-Fuck me!..." Emily said as she was finally filled with young hard cock. She continued to slide her huge tits up and down Jimmy's cock as she spit a glob of saliva down between her cleavage for better lubrication. She flexed her legs as she bucked back against Eric's cock pleasing her pussy. "Oh my god!.....Fuck me!....H-Harder....Yes!..." she exclaimed. The teacher's lounge filled with loud wet slapping noises as the two teenagers fucked the schools busty secretary.

Jimmy reached down and pinched Emily's small dark nipples in between his thumb and finger as her breasts swallowed his cock. Eric's thrusts forced her breasts to move even further against Jimmy. Squashing them against his legs as she kept her hands under them.

Emily closed her eyes and threw her head back so her long black ponytail draped over her sweaty back. "Oh g-god!.....Ugh!...." she grunted as Eric pounded into her. Her toes curled and she bit down on her lower lip from the pleasure.

"Oh Ms. Williams! You feel so good!" Eric exclaimed as he grabbed her hair and lightly tugged while he slid his hard cock in and out of her. He could feel his balls swing into her clit every time he slammed into her. He slapped her ass with his other hand and watched it jiggle just a little before he gripped her small waist.

"Hey, save some for me man." Jimmy joked as he continued to fuck her tits.

Eric held her waist as he slammed into her and held her against him. "I've got an idea. Lie down on the floor Jimmy and she'll get on top of you." Eric slid in and out of her a couple of times slowly as he talked.

"Hell yeah, give me some of that pussy!" Jimmy said as he slipped his cock from between Emily's breasts and laid down on the carpet.

Emily was breathing hard as she looked at him while she was on her hands and knees with Eric still sliding in and out of her slowly. Jimmy's cock was swollen and sticking straight in the air. She couldn't wait to try it out also.

Eric pulled out of her and squeezed her ass again, "Ok get on top of him and ride him."

Emily was more then happy to get filled again as she crawled over to Jimmy and swung her leg over his waist. She looked down as he pointed his cock right at her moist cunt. She bit her lower lip again as she impaled herself on his huge shaft. "Oh my god..." she whispered as she sat up with her hands on his abs and began to work her hips in small circles.

"Yeah." Jimmy moaned as he reached up and cupped her huge pale globes in his hands, "This is some good pussy!" He squeezed her tits as they overflowed and squeezed out from between her fingers. She was just as tight as Miss Stevens and nurse Brown as he began to pump up into her. Her small nipples dug into his palms as he massaged her huge melons.

"Yes...ugh!.....Oh god!..." Emily began to moan as she looked down at the hung senior as she fucked up and down his hard cock. She could feel him rub against her walls as she began to work her hips even faster. Looking up she saw the clock on the wall and realized that Mike was probably waiting for her at home. "Well he's just going to have to wait awhile longer." She thought to herself as she looked down at Jimmy and smiled. She loved the contrast of his dark skin on her body; especially his hands as they groped her huge jugs.

Jimmy let go of her tits as he felt her pace increase and gripped her by the waist. His eyes became huge as her enormous tits bounced around wildly. She threw her ponytail over her shoulder again as she worked her hips in fast circles.

Eric had been jerking off as he watched his friend stretch Ms. Williams open. He loved watching her ass jiggle as she pumped herself up and down Jimmy's cock. Even though he was behind her, Eric could still see her tits bouncing around as they lifted off of her chest. He couldn't wait anymore though as he moved forward and pushed Emily down so her tits smothered Jimmy.

"W-What are you.....ugh...d-doing?" Emily asked as she felt the hand push her forward against Jimmy. But she soon realized what they were up to as she felt Eric spread her butt cheeks while she was still impaled by Jimmy. She next felt Eric's cock as he nuzzled it against her tight asshole. "W-Wait!....I-I can't..Ugh!..." she grunted as she felt him pop the head in and push into her a few inches. Emily's eyes became huge as she was slowly filled with cock. "AAAAAAHHHH!!!" she screamed in pleasure as both Eric and Jimmy bottomed out in her.

Meanwhile, Jimmy was in tit heaven as Emily's firm juicy tits were thrust into his face. He immediately rubbed his face all over her big milky jugs before he reached a hand up and guided a small succulent nipple into his ravenous mouth. She was tight before but now with Eric thrust into her ass she was so tight it was hard for him to push back into her.

"Oh f-fuck me!" Emily screamed as both seniors began an alternating pace of one sliding in as the other pulled out. She felt completely full of cock, as she was double stuffed. She looked down as Jimmy sucked and slurped all over her huge tits. Her toes curled again and she flexed her legs as she humped back at the two big cocks sliding in and out of her. She could feel her orgasm building up quickly.

Emily's ass cheeks felt like two firm fleshy pillows as they squeezed around Eric's cock. He had gripped her shoulders as he fucked her ass, making his body slap against hers loudly. "Oh fuck, this is amazing." He groaned as he fucked the stacked older woman.

Jimmy moved his lips off of Emily's nipple before he swallowed the other one. Her tits were shiny with sweat and saliva as they bounced up against his chin. He continued to pump his cock in and out of her at a steady pace while he nursed on her huge tits.

Emily's eyes became huge as she was sandwiched between Jimmy and Eric and her body tensed up in orgasm. Her mouth was open in a silent cry of pleasure as both her pussy and ass made several convulsions around the two cocks thrusting into her. Both Jimmy and Eric rode her through her orgasm. All three of their bodies were covered in sweat and the teacher's lounge was filled with the smells of sex and moaning and screaming coming from all three of them.

After a few moments Emily was able to compose herself and she rose up slowly at arms length as both boys continued to fuck her holes. Jimmy released her nipple as she rose up to watch both of her globes jiggle and bounce around above him. His hands gripped her sweaty hips tightly as he pounded into her harder to make them really go ballistic.

Eric couldn't believe their luck. Earlier today that had fucked both Ms. Stevens and Nurse Brown. Now here they were in the teacher's lounge fucking Ms. Williams' tight cunt and ass. He smiled to himself as his body slapped against hers loudly.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum!" exclaimed Jimmy. "Me too!" replied Eric as he felt the cum began to boil in his balls and he felt that familiar feeling start to make his skin tingle.

"Oh! C-Cum on my tits!" Emily said with her eyes closed as she felt both cocks slamming into her at the same time. "D-Don't cum in me!...Oh god....C-Cum on big tits!" she said again.

Eric quickly pulled out of her tight ass and stood back as she rose up and rode Jimmy's cock a few more times before she got off of him. Jimmy got up quickly and both boys came up to Emily as she sat back on her feet, naked and sweating, and lifted her tits and licked her lips in anticipation.

Both seniors began to pump their cocks furiously at the sight of Ms. Williams as she rubbed her hands all over her huge jugs and smiled at them. Eric was the first to cum as he groaned loudly and shot a large sticky rope onto Emily's neck. It drooled down and pooled in between her cleavage. Jimmy soon joined him as his ass flexed and big globs of sperm shot out and covered the tops of her breasts. Both guys continued to jerk their twitching cocks as they exploded all over Emily's expansive chest. Cum ran down between her large breasts and over the tops to run down her fingers. Emily squealed with delights as she was covered in warm cum. She looked down and rubbed it all over her pale globes making them glisten in the light.

"Oh god that was incredible." Eric said in exhaustion as he fell back into the couch cushions. His cock was starting to go limp as it rested on his abs.

"Fuck, that was great." Jimmy said as he laid back down on the floor.

Emily giggled as she looked at both of them and continued to rub cum all over her firm breasts. "I think I'm really going to enjoy this job." She said.

Leon22
Leon22
844 Followers
12