Emily's New Life Pt. 02

Story Info
Emily's purpose becomes reality.
7.7k words
4.32
79.1k
65

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oddasitis
Oddasitis
51 Followers

Disclaimer:

This is a work of fiction. Non consensual sex in any form is completely unacceptable and I don't condone it in any way. Feel free to enjoy your fantasies with whom you share mutual trust and always be respectful.

*

On the fourth day, we finally arrived at our fateful destination: Their village. It didn't look all too different from what I had imagined, makeshift huts dotted the clearing with a fireplace in the centre for gatherings. A modest but invaluable well was situated just outside the perimeter and close by was a small fenced area in which farm animals lazily trotted about. Something was amiss however, several of the huts had been destroyed or burnt to the ground and only about 10 villagers came to greet us when we arrived. Later, I would come to understand: The warriors hadn't been out scouting, they had been out for revenge against the rivalling tribe that had done this to them. And they had settled the score.

The few remaining women and children eyed me suspiciously as I walked in, side by side with the men before jumping with glee into the arms of the returning warriors, some of them visibly crying with happiness and making grand gestures towards the sky, likely praising a god of some kind.

When they had sufficiently greeted each other, the chief's voice boomed out a request at which all the others became silent, giving all their attention to him. The tension in the air was thick like blood and the villagers exhibited their anxiousness clearly, just like me I imagine. After a few short words, he signalled for Tengyu to approach. Upon doing so, he walked up to me, close enough for us to be touching before pulling out a large blade. Emily cried out in shock, my fear returned instantly and even more sweat began running down my face and into my eyes. Surely we were friends now, weren't we? Was I to be some sort of sacrifice?

Once again though, I was to be surprised when he placed the weapon in my hand and stepped back, turning to the villagers and issuing some form of statement whilst the people nodded obediently. Later, I would learn that this was his way of showing his people that he trusted me with a weapon, that I would not turn it against him. Although I was in no way considered an insider or equal so to speak, I had garnered enough respect that I was allowed to move freely in the village for the time being.

For the first time in days, Emily was allowed respite, neither I or the men made any advances on her and she spent most of her time weeping or sulking in her hut whilst the village was rebuilt. I attempted conversation with her several times but she flat out refused, and sometimes screamed at me until I left her alone. I really couldn't blame her.

I passed the time with Tengyu who taught me more of their language and how to hunt whilst laughing loudly at my many mistakes. I worked hard to help them rebuild, wanting to contribute as much as possible whilst I stayed with them and this earned me a modest amount of respect. The chief often passed me by, slapping my shoulder repeatedly with his massive hands, always throwing me off balance, booming with laughter. Tengyu told me the story of how most of their tribe had been killed by the other faction, how it was a monumentally important event, both in terms of politics and manliness, that they had brought back the enemy chief's head. It seemed sad to me, rebuilding all these huts for people who no longer existed on this plane. Would these huts not just stand there empty, a testament to loss and loneliness? Little did I know that in the future, these huts would be providing the shelter for many new people and that I would help this come to fruition.

A month later on the day that we finished all the repairs, Tengyu informed me that I had been summoned by the chief. The look on his face told me that this was a serious meeting and once again, I felt worry rising up in my belly, a feeling I had completely forgotten whilst happily toiling and interacting with the tribe. In fact, during my time in the village, I had felt little other than accomplishment and fulfilment.

On my way to his hut, I heard my name called out by a familiar voice. I turned to see Emily standing in the door of her hut, looking like she'd just been crying, and still, exceptionally beautiful.

"Jamie please, can I speak with you for a moment?"

I nodded and joined her inside away from the others. Whilst I eyed her questioningly, a little surprised by her request, she began:

"I know you've made friends with them, I've seen the way you are with them. I... I need your help"

She was clearly swallowing some pride talking to me like this.

"What do you want me to do?"

"I can't stay here Jamie, please, I'm begging you, I miss my family, I want to go home, I need to go home. I can forgive you for... for everything, I won't even tell anyone, you just have to get me out of here, I know that you can!" I could see that she was at her breaking point and honestly, I didn't know what to say or do that could make her feel better.

"I'll try, Emily."

"Promise me! Promise me that you'll do what you can!"

"I promise." At this, she broke into tears and hugged me. I was quite taken aback, I was well aware of the situation and her angry feelings towards me and yet, here she was seeking comfort with me. Not knowing what to do, I just held her and stroked her hair for as long as I felt I could keep the chief waiting. A few minutes later I left her hut and started towards my fateful meeting.

Inside his hut, the chief sat with his two highest ranking warriors and Tengyu, looking quite serious and contemplative. He gestured for me to take a seat and I nervously scrambled to comply. Somehow, despite it's modest size, the chief's hut had an intimidating quality to it that, likely on purpose, made visitors feel small in his presence.

It is impossible to translate my conversation with the chief to English, it doesn't follow any of the same rules or grammatical patterns. The best I can do to explain the language is to say that it is more like a series of colours that represent a mood or situation, descriptions of different forms of life and deities, each with their own contextual purpose, all of them entwining to become a strange but entirely functional and efficient language.

The chief informed me that they saw potential in me, I had aided them and was open to their ways despite the clear differences between our heritages and as such, he was willing to offer me a place in their family as a member and a brother. Whilst he spoke, my mind wandered. I thought about the madness I had experienced with these people, but also the sense of belonging, the pride I took in helping them rebuild their homes and their lives, how slaughtering an animal meant that everyone would eat that night, that I didn't just go and buy mass-produced meat that I threw on a pan to simply feed my body. I thought about the many stories the Tengyu had told me whilst we worked together, of how the priorities here were simple yet important, crucial and for the benefit of everyone in the tribe. I knew almost immediately that I wanted to stay. But then there was Emily.

I began to speak to chieftain about Emily's wishes but he immediately made it clear that she was to stay, no matter what I decided. The population of their village had been decimated and the male to female ratio was now a paltry 6 to 1. They needed every woman possible to rebuild their numbers. He was also quite aware of the fact that inbreeding was a serious problem, so diversity in the female population was essential, as well as the need for many different fathers for the children of each woman.

My heart sank for Emily, she had in such a short time lost everything, she had been brutalised and used constantly and even I had given in and taken my fill of her. Her outlook on life was so different from all of this, she had wanted to explore the world to broaden her horizon, to learn as much as she could and then return home to her life and her dreams. And once more, here I was, taking everything from her.

After a little thought, I asked if could take her as my wife. If I couldn't send her home, then maybe at the least, I could give her intimacy and a sense of security. The chief pondered this for a moment but then made it clear: if all the children were to come from from only 5 couples, the children would be inbred and this was unacceptable. If I were to take her as my wife, I would have to agree to her bearing the children of the other men in the village as well as my own. Personally, I had no problem with this, I'd already seen her getting taken by a majority of the village's inhabitants and in fact it turned me on immensely but this was not a decision I could make by myself.

After some thought, I told the chieftain that I was proud to accept his offer of becoming a member of the family, and humbly requested that I be given one night to confer with Emily.

The chieftain smacked his fist into his leg with delight of the news and sent me another of his fabulous smiles that made me feel happiness right to the core. I was delighted to understand that he too wanted to avoid a cruel future for Emily but at the same time made it clear that her fate was decided, no matter the outcome of my dealings with her.

I nodded humbly, excused myself from the tent and tried to prepare myself for the devastating conversation I was about to share with her. Having sensed this, Tengyu followed me out of the tent and gave to me a large bottle of their special brew and a little of their hallucinogenic root. He looked me serenely in the eyes whilst grasping my shoulder and although he said nothing, his eyes told me everything. I thanked him and made my way to inform Emily of her doom.

I knocked on the frame of the door in Emily's tent, but given that the building was made of straw I only produced a pathetic petting sound. Nonetheless, she heard it and invited me inside.

From the moment I entered and she saw the expression on my face, she knew exactly what I was going to say. Her legs buckled and she fell to her knees and cupped her face in her hands.

"Nonononono... Jamie this can't be real."

"I'm so sorry" was all I could muster. For the first time, even after everything she had been through, she looked truly broken and pathetic- it was heartbreaking to witness. I got down on one knee and awkwardly put a hand on her shoulder, trying to do anything that might comfort her. She pushed her head against my shoulder and began to cry in earnest, completely, fully, grasping so hard at my arms that I thought she might rip them open. I held her close and stroked her hair, whispering pointless words about how I would take care of her, how I would protect her but really, what was I to do?

After a long time, she finally stopped crying but still held me tight. She brought her face up to mine and I looked into her sad, teary eyes. Before I knew it, our lips had met and our tongues entwined, it was almost like clockwork. Our hands moved across each other's bodies effortlessly, our breathing became ragged in unison and before long, she straddled me where I sat and lowered herself onto my cock, moaning all the way down. There was a few seconds of rest where we simply enjoyed the sensation of being completely joined before our primal instincts took over. Soon, she was grasping my hair and gyrating her hips into me with such force that I thought our bones might end up breaking. I pushed her to the ground, flipped her over and mounted her from behind. Grasping a knot of her wonderful red hair in my hands, I pulled her head back and bit her neck as I slammed into her, pumping delicious moans and words out of her mouth.

"Unngh! Uh! Yes! Do me! Use me! Unnnngh!"

This wonderful animalistic nature had me approaching my peak far quicker than I wanted it to, my balls felt like they were going to burst, my dick had grown larger than it ever had before and Emily was just as aware of it as I was.

"It's ok, let it go, come inside me, come deep inside me..."

I hilted myself and with a strained grunt, I came harder than I ever had in my life. She reached down and caressed and coaxed my balls as I ejaculated and judging by the gasp that she exhibited, she felt the rush as my pent up seed was jammed into her cervix with exceptional force. She held me tight for the entire duration, pushing herself against me until I lost all of my strength and collapsed on top of her.

2 hours and many drinks later, we lay together naked on the mat in her hut. For the first time since all this began I missed civilisation: I would have done anything for a cigarette.

"I still hate you Jamie, don't think that anything has changed."

"I know" I said, feeling the weight of her words.

"What's going to happen to me?" Even though I clearly knew the answer to this question, it was a terrible one to answer. Nonetheless, I decided to be completely straight about her predicament.

"They need to repopulate the village. My guess is, that what has been happening to you these will continue until you've produced enough children." She didn't even seem shaken at this, in fact, I think maybe that she was expecting it.

"Why did you do it? Why did you rape me with them? Even when I begged for your help?" This was much worse, I had committed a terrible crime against her and here I was, encouraged to justify my actions.

"I don't know. I wanted you. A lot. Everything happened so fast and I was high and-"

"Just shut up Jamie, you're full of shit." She was right, nothing I said could have made it right. But then, something occurred to me.

"Why did you like it so much then? We all saw, heard and experienced you. Surely you won't claim that you didn't enjoy it." She was a little taken aback by this question but she maintained her cool admirably.

"You know, I wanted you too. That is, before you... did all these things to me. And yes, I did enjoy it. I felt desired and wanted, but that doesn't make everything ok. You raped me, you abused me and took my pride from me, how could I ever forgive that?" As I had no answer to this, we lay in silence for a long time afterwards until I finally came to the final part of what needed to be discussed.

"I want you to marry me." At this she sat up, looked me in the eyes, almost stupefied, and then began to laugh.

"Why the fuck would I ever want to marry you!? You're a piece of shit, you've taken everything from me!" Again she was right but this time there was more at stake than my broken conscience.

"Because I haven't done anything right! I've lost myself, I've abused you and now, I can't even take you away from this place! This is the only way that I know I can give you something, anything! " She seemed to chew on my reaction for a while before she lay down next to me again.

"If I were to say yes then, how would the rest make you feel?"

"The rest of what?" I replied, feeling a little uncomfortable about my outburst.

"That the men of this village would be using your wife to create children?" She was obviously drunk and high I realised but I was quite relieved that we could have a conversation about this.

"I don't mind Emily. I got you into this mess and I'll be happy to just take care of you". After a short break I added "Besides, I've seen how happy you were to take all those dicks one after the other."

She sent me a playfully outraged expression before elbowing me in the ribs.

"You bastard!" I laughed as she started to play fight with me and i pushed her back down with ease.

She lay there catching her breath for a while, resting her head on my shoulder and moving her hand lazily about on my chest. I blissfully enjoyed our intimacy and her ministrations, feeling my dick once again growing to full size. Noticing this, she gently grabbed it and caressed in her hand before straddling me.

"I still hate you, but if this is my future, I want the first child to be yours" she said as she lowered herself onto me.

The next day when the alcohol hard worn off, Emily was far less optimistic about the situation. She cried in her hut whilst I went to inform the chieftain of the 'good' news. He was delighted to say the least and set the wedding plans into motion almost immediately.

I spent the next few days trying to comfort Emily but she was devastated. It would be several years until she finally accepted her role in the tribe. Nonetheless, she managed to enjoy the ministrations of the few other women in the village as they prepared her for her wedding ceremony and laughed as they joked and taunted her. She looked beautiful there in the river bathing her perfect little body with the others. She didn't smile much in that time but whenever she did, she practically brought me to my knees. I on the other hand was faring exceptionally well. I had found a place that I could truly call home and a vigorous joy for life. The men were pushing me about encouragingly, joking all the time and throwing the 'thumbs up' gesture at me all day long. The chief smacked my back so often that I feared that my shoulder would dislocate. Tengyu explained to me in great detail the responsibilities of a man in their community and I was happy to learn. As it was, the men were expected to cater to and feed their families, given the women the chance and ease to do their part, that is to say, to make sure that the homes were liveable, that the children were nurtured and cared for, and that the man, after a viciously physically straining day, could relax when he came home to his family. Where I came from, many women would have considered this a severely sexist way of life but here, everyone seemed happy and content about it. So was I.

I visited Emily every night, sometimes it was awful and sometimes it was wonderful. When she was sad, her mood was unshakeable and the best I could do was hold her until she fell asleep. Other nights were prone to fits of passion wherein I bred her hard and mercilessly, just like she wanted, until we lay in a tangle of arms and legs and talked until sleep took us. It may just have been sex, but pounding joy into her was a deliriously pleasurable act.

The day of the wedding finally came and I stood with the other warriors in a triangle formation with me at the front, as tradition dictated. In turn, they each gave me and item of value, from blades to fishing hooks and I was grateful for each and every one of them. This was the first time I didn't receive some worthless DVD or coffee maker for my birthday, I was delighted to say the least.

The chieftain came to me to offer his congratulations and again I felt proud and grateful. I could see in his face that he was truly happy, both for me and his tribe.

Soon they all began to sing a song I'd never heard before and then I saw Emily, being ushered towards me by the other women. She looked wonderful. No wedding dress, no expensive jewellery or rings, just her, her beautiful face and body and a modest assortment of flowers that had been placed in her hair. She looked dismayed to say the least but the happiness that was welling up within me made my resolve unshakeable.

She stood next to me, shaking ever so slightly, sending a resentful glance in my direction once in a while. I couldn't do much to alleviate her grief but I reached out and took her hand in mine. She looked up at me with slightly less anger in her eyes and although it was hardly perfect, it made everything a little easier.

The ceremony passed quite effortlessly. I gave her my weapon (that Tengyu had graciously given me beforehand) and we shared an intimate moment wherein we looked into each other's eyes whilst the chief spoke to us and the others and afterwards, I carried her to our seats by the fire. The villagers cheered and now, all that was left to do was feast and then consummate our joining.

Oddasitis
Oddasitis
51 Followers