Emily's Online and Out of Control

Story Info
A happy wife gets seduced into exposing herself to strangers.
6.5k words
4.47
30.5k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily's Journey.

Emily felt that both her mental and physical sex lives were going pretty well. She was married to a very handsome engineer named Alex. They had known each other since university and they were as attracted to each other as they had been when they first started going out. Unfortunately, his career was going so well he was now in high demand in mines throughout western Queensland. So he had joined what was known as the FIFO (Fly-in-fly-out) workforce, and whilst he was on-site for weeks at a time she looked after their beautiful home and two children back in Brisbane.

Whenever he came home for a weekend or longer they would just about wear each other out with their fucking. The kids would spend at least part of the time at her parents', being looked after so that they could spend whole evenings carelessly ravishing each other and even going out for romantic dinners that ended with elaborate hotel sex.

When Alex was away they would send each other erotic emails and swap sexy photos. But inevitably she would feel the time weigh heavily on her hands after the kids went to bed and found herself having more and more lurid fantasies. So, she had found herself writing erotic fiction. Her stories would involve anything she found herself thinking about late at night as she masturbated in bed. Sometimes they were things she had done and liked to dwell on, sometimes they were things she wanted to try. And sometimes they were things she didn't believe she would be able to talk about, even with Alex. Sometimes, after she got up and wrote down her ideas in the middle of the night when she was close to orgasm, she could barely bring herself to read them back to herself the next day once she had packed the kids off to school.

At university Emily had studied journalism and been a very keen creative writer. Back then she had written everything from Harry Potter fan fiction to melodramatic regency romances. She didn't mind that she had not become the next J K Rowling but she did miss the process of writing. Now she had rediscovered her love of writing in recording her erotic fantasies.

But what to do with the stories? She knew she could send them to Alex and he would be turned on. But now she had written them she felt every author's need to have them read. Would they turn other people on? Could men and women she didn't even know be aroused by her own thoughts and words. She had to admit the thought excited her. She pictured people all over the world sitting in their own homes and getting off to her stories.

So she had done some browsing and found a website that posted erotic stories. It seemed to cater to just about anything that could possibly turn anyone on or off. In addition to the stories themselves there were chatrooms, notice boards, interest groups and quite literally hundreds of thousands of people from all over the world interacting over sexual issues at any moment.

At first she had just set up an account under the name SarahX. After all, she didn't have any control over who was reading the stories and didn't want some weirdo stalking her. And even though she was now living in Brisbane, she listed her location as Sydney. So she now had a mental image of her own alter ego. SarahX was a pen name she had written under once in college when writing for a political publication and she had day dreams about the exciting life Sarah led in an inner Sydney apartment with a full sex life and pumping out pornographic stories for the masses.

Once she had set up the profile she added a photo. She wanted to attract people to her stories and had to admit that she found the idea of turning strangers on thrilling. So she had settled for a picture of herself sitting at her computer with just her ample cleavage showing. Anyone who clicked on SarahX now got a shot of her leaning forward into her computer screen with just her lipsticked mouth and large breasts almost spilling out of her polka dot bra.

Inevitably, the personal messages had started flooding into her inbox. She pretty much ignored them. Some were pushy, some were polite and some were downright disturbing! The only ones she took the time to respond to were the ones which were directed purely at her stories and she had had some interesting exchanges about writing and the nature of erotic literature. She also spent a little time on the discussion boards. It was honestly fascinating to her what turned people on. And the more she spoke to others about their kinks and fantasies the more ideas she got. Mostly for stories but to be honest she found that now when Alex was away and she masturbated, more often than not she pictured herself in wild scenes inspired by stories and kinks she had read about.

The last time Alex had been home she had told him about the site and they had read the stories she had posted together and browsed through the boards. After that they had had some incredible sex and really had a great session exploring exactly what things excited them both. But now he was away again and she found herself spending a lot of late nights on the site, posting stories and interacting with other members. She had even come to appreciate the flirting. She knew that Alex would not mind and, hey, a girl likes to feel appreciated. One night she was feeling particularly feisty. Alex had been gone for two weeks and she sent him an email suggesting that he should create his own profile and have some fun with her online.

There was no way that he was likely to start writing erotic fiction, but she figured that they could certainly role-play a little sexual flirting. A couple of hours later she got a rude shock when he emailed back.

"Ha, I did join Babe. I even sent you a message, but you never responded so I guessed you weren't interested in playing!"

She immediately wrote back asking him what his profile name was but received a maddening response.

"Oh no. It's not that easy. You'll need to figure it out. After all, any game needs its challenge."

"!!" Was all she could send in response. She petulantly shut down her email and sulked for a while. But as he had known she would, she soon brought up her profile and went straight to her inbox.

"Let's see who's been in touch with Sarah over the last two weeks," she thought to herself as she scrolled through.

There was a total of 29 messages that had been sent since he had left to go to Mt Isa. Quite a few referenced a particular story she had written, or a comment she had left on a board, where she tended towards the explicit. Others were just more in the way of general chat ups.

Firstly, there were none that used the name of Alex or any variation she could recognise. Fair enough, she had avoided using her own name as well. And none gave a location of Brisbane, Mt Isa or anywhere else in Queensland. 7 were from Australia, but the others were mostly from the UK or the USA, although there were one each from Canada and Germany. And most either had no image attached or used impersonal avatars. A couple had face pictures or body parts, but then she supposed he could easily have simply hijacked one if he had wanted to.

So she sat down and read through 29 messages. Three were from women so she sent off friendly replies to those but narrowed her list to 26. 5 contained approaches simply offensive or abusive. She was a fan of dirty talk but at least be friendly about it! So that left her with 21. She ruled out another 4 whose writing suggested they had trouble using any form of a sentence properly. Alex may have been an engineer, but he could still write like he had a brain in his head.

So that left 17. After a great deal of thought she struck off another 5 who had sent messages that contained nothing but a single, simple phrase such as "Hi" or "How are you Doing?" She figured he wouldn't want to open the game with something so unlikely to get her attention.

So she had 12 left. 2 were in Australia, 4 from the UK, 5 from the US and one from Germany. They ranged from the polite and enquiring to the quite urgently sexual. After reading them all she had some thoughts but wasn't confident enough to cross any more off.

She spent an hour or so crafting a short reply to each message. She tried to tailor them to the tone of the original message. So while some writers got a dose of her at her sexiest, others got a brief chat about writing. But she made sure she ended each message with the same coupe of lines.

"Thanks again for writing to me. I really hope to hear from you again. I am married, but my husband is away for long periods and I find it much easier to relax and have a good time online than trying to go out. So if you would like to keep in touch I think we can have some fun. Lots of love SarahX"

As soon as she hit send she wanted to see the replies come in. But it was late at night now where she was, and she couldn't even be bothered figuring out what it was in other parts of the world, so she forced herself to shut down the computer and go to bed. That night, she played with herself imagining 12 guys in different parts of the world reading her message and thinking about what they would like to do to her.

The next day was insanely busy. She got the kids to school, ran errands, met with a friend, and then had teacher interviews in the afternoon. It wasn't until the evening that she got to sit down and open up her profile. 11 of the men had responded! She read each slowly. While she was looking for clues, she also found herself becoming aroused. Even by messages that it quickly became apparent could not have been from her husband. 4 sent photos of themselves. And this time she felt confident that they were of the actual sender. 2 had included pictures of their cocks. And she knew they weren't Alex's. Although one was a very impressive beast and she sat watching it and even played with her nipples for a while. But she narrowed it down to 7 and then struck off another two who insisted that she contact them on KIK or other platforms that Alex would know that she did not have.

So of the 5 that were left there was one Australian, from Sydney where she had claimed to be herself, who wanted her to meet him that weekend and even gave his address. She felt she could cross him off. Another man explained that he was an older widower himself and that while he didn't expect any sort of explicit sexuality, he loved to talk to all sorts of women. He then discussed his own family and what his children did at some length. Emily couldn't believe that Alex would set up such a character so sent a long chatty message in return but crossed him off her list of suspects.

So she was left with three. The first claimed to be Omaha211, a 24 year old man studying in California. He was into all sorts of sports and claimed to be studying engineering. Was that a hint? He had not included any sort of photo and his avatar seemed to be some sort of sports team logo. Emily did not know the first thing about sports but she knew Alex followed a lot of different teams, so she suspected it just might be him. Omaha had told her about himself, described how much he enjoyed chatting on the site and then delivered some quite gushing compliments about the breasts in her profile picture.

So she sent a message telling him she thought he sounded great and confessing she just loved an American accent. She talked about the things she got up to during the day, dwelling on the lying around in her underwear and then said she hoped he would tell her what turned him on most and promised to do the same if he did.

The second finalist was D'Arcy, who only gave his location as the US. Emily got a strong possible vibe from this one because Alex knew very well that her favourite book of all time was Pride and Prejudice. In his profile he listed his favourite authors, several of whom were also on her list, and in his message he had claimed to be a frustrated writer and hoped they could swap some well written smut! It sounded like an advance that Alex might just make and so she sent a message agreeing to his deal. She told him that if he would describe his last sexual experience to her she would do the same for him.

The final man she had selected said he was from London. His username was Chelsea37 and he told her that he was an insomniac and would happily write to her at any time. Emily knew that Alex often found it hard to sleep when away on jobs and would indeed send her emails at any time of the night. She also suspected he might choose London as a site because they had taken their honeymoon there. So for him she sent a story of the night they had had adventurous sex in a hotel room in Picadilly. She also sent a picture of an 'I Love London' tshirt she had bought herself as a joke, stretched very tightly across her breasts.

After she had sent the messages she went to bed and slept fitfully. The next day Alex was due home for the weekend and she was hoping to find out what he thought of his message. When he arrived, thoughts of the website almost faded away. They had a wonderful time together seeing family and friends and also had a lot of amazing sex. To her surprise neither of them mentioned the messages. When she was first with him she had asked him if he'd received anything interesting and raised her eyebrow. He'd responded with a similarly vague reply and they had then quickly progressed to sex.

At one point they did both compare notes and told each other the most arousing story they had read on the site during the week. Her favourite had been a story about a prim secretary getting her brains fucked out by her boss. He had fancied one in which a ship captain's daughter gets double teamed by two crew members. So those scenarios became the basis for some role play of their own. 4 days later it was time for him to fly out again and she was no closer to picking which of the three he was. And she had not checked her messages in all that time.

As they were waiting at the airport she told him that she just might send out some messages that night.

"I think that would be a good idea," he replied. "After all, I know a lot of guys get quite lonely and would love to chat with someone like you... Sarah!" He whispered the last word in her ear and she felt a shiver run from her ear straight to her pussy.

As soon as she got home she hopped straight online to see what messages she had received. She had many, many new messages from guys she had not heard from in the past and a few of the rejected finalists had responded again. Of the three men she considered candidates there was only one message. She was faintly dissapointed. Obviously, Alex would not have had much time to spend on line any more than she had. So she supposed it stood tor reason.

Omaha211 had sent a very enthusiastic message to her outlining his turn ons. Apparently these included getting very wet blow jobs and women wearing glasses, which Emily had already confessed she did. He also said he liked roleplay and anal sex. Emily and Alex had tried anal sex and she knew he was keen to do it more so it suggested he could be behind it. Emily sat and thought about how to respond. Was this Alex? Could she bring him out in some way?

She told him that she was sorry she had not responded earlier as her husband had been home for the weekend. She then confessed that she hadn't had any anal sex that weekend but that she wished she had. She then attached a photo of her own ass in a gstring with her hand resting casually on her hip, holding her black rimmed reading glasses. She sulkily asked him if he thought her husband had been remiss in failing to fuck her ass thoroughly. She then told him that when she masturbated she usually fantasised about giving strangers blow jobs in public spaces. After a moment's hesitation she also admitted that she often thought about giving one of her husband's good friends oral sex whenever he was away. This wasn't really true, but she wanted to see if Alex would rise to the bait.

The next morning she packed the kids off to school and then checked her profile again. She was thrilled to see that she had an email from each of her three contenders. On a whim she quickly did a couple of jobs that required doing and then sat herself in her bed in a loose tshirt and nothing else to read her mail.

D'Arcy had sent her an incredibly erotic message outlining his last encounter. He told her he had met with a married woman from the site and taken her back to his house. She had confessed to a fantasy about getting pregnant to a stranger. She and her husband had been trying to have children but had found he was unable to have his own. So they had decided that she would be free to take certain 'liberties' within the marriage. Not only had she found that she loved the anonymity of sex with people she met online. But her husband actually got turned on by the knowledge that his wife was having meaningless fuck sessions with people she flirted with online. She had stayed at D'Arcy's place for the weekend and they had wound up having unprotected sex constantly. He had usually cum in her sopping wet pussy, although he had insisted she swallow his load a couple of times and she seemed only too happy to agree.

Reading the intimate details of the weekend Emily found herself playing with her pussy and slowly rubbing her hard nipples. Would Alex come up with a fantasy like that? It seemed unlikely but it still played on the theme of the naughty wife, so maybe?

Emily, told D'Arcy how much his story had turned her on and then made up her own reply. She claimed that she had been standing on a Sydney train a couple of weeks ago when she realised that the constant bumping against her of the passenger behind her had to be more than accidental. Turning to confront him she saw a very attractive man only a few years her senior so she had given him a smile and turned back to the front. The next time he had 'bumped' against her she had firmly held her position so that he could hold his crotch against her firm ass and leg for a moment. This had continued until her stop. Just before she alighted she had let her hand drop and deliberately caress the bulge of his cock for a while. When she got off she turned to look him in the eye and he immediately stepped down as well. She then turned and walked briskly to her house and saw that he followed her at a distance of several metres. Once home, she had gone into the house, undressed and quickly moved into her own room. A few moments later he had walked in to find her stretched naked on the bed, expecting him. He had quickly undressed and climbed on top of her. What had followed had not been delicate or romantic. Instead, he had simply fucked her. Quickly and roughly. He had soon groaned and pumped her full of his seed. He then climbed off, dressed quickly and left. She had no idea of his name or anything else about him. And her pussy still ached a little when she thought of the experience.

After typing the message Emily lay back and re-read his, slowly building herself up to a pounding orgasm. Lying exhausted in her bed, she added an explanation of what she had just done and sent it off.

She then opened Chelsea's email and saw a photo of him, also wearing an 'I Love London' tshirt. The picture made it perfectly clear that he could not be Alex. His arms were visible and displayed a half sleeve tattoo to the elbow on the right arm. Alex did not have any tattoos and it seemed unlikely that he would be able to create such a specific picture as a red herring. Emily thought she should probably add him to the discard pile. On the other hand, she had always been aroused by tattoos and lying naked in her post orgasmic glow she certainly didn't want to flick him immediately. So she quickly told him she had decided she didn't want to wear hers anymore. She then took a photo of herself lying back in bed with the tshirt lying on the next to her. She made sure that her face was not visible, but her breasts lay nicely pushed up between her arms and the sheets just covered her swollen pussy. There was even a hint of bush peaking out. She attached the photo and sent it off before she could change her mind.

12