Emily's Proposition

Story Info
Neglected housewife looks for satisfaction.
3.9k words
4.07
185.6k
20
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 01/30/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whbonney
whbonney
343 Followers

Emily sat back and spoke to Ellen, her younger sister on the phone.

"No, I really don't know what I'm going to do Ellen. Jack and I stopped having sex 3 months ago and it's driving me crazy. When I try to talk with him about it he gets angry and it starts a big fight."

"Well sis, if I were you, I would try to talk to him again, and then, it's up to you. There are a lot of men out there that I'm sure would love to get in your pants."

Emily knew her younger sister was right. Even though she was 32 she had taken care of herself and she thought she still could attract a man. At 5'7", 130 lbs, her 36C boobs had only slightly gave in to gravity. They still held up fairly nicely and her hips hadn't even started to spread on her. She ran 3-5 miles a day at the local track in the city park and she was happy with herself.

"Yes, Ellen, I know they would, there's this guy at the store that has been flirting with me for the past two weeks. He just started there, but I know what you mean. I don't want to cheat on Jack though. We've been happy for the past 11 years. I don't know what to do."

"Emily, if you and Jack can't work it out, he has to face the fact that you will get that itch taken care of where you can. Hell, I've screwed around on Larry a couple of times since we've been married and he never knew. Like they say, it returns back after it's stretched out." Ellen laughed into the phone and Emily did too.

"Well, I'll see what happens, but I can tell you, I'm horny as hell, and I need a cock."

"Call me tomorrow, Em, after you two talk."

"Okay, honey, bye bye for now."

"Bye Em."

After Emily hung up the phone she thought about what she was going to say to Jack again this time. She knew it would probably end up the same as it did every time, his blowing his top and heading out to a bar. Then he would come home late and drunk and go to sleep.

The only relief she had lately came in the form of mechanical assistance. She had bought a 7" silver vibrator and had used it twice since she got it last week. She remembered how the male sales clerk had looked into her eyes the day she went to buy it, but she didn't care. She had really needed something and it had worked beautifully, but it didn't replace a man. She enjoyed the taste of a man, she enjoyed the feeling of sperm running down the crack of her ass after being fucked, she just loved a man and the feeling that she got from him.

When Jack got home that evening she had dinner ready for him and when they had finished, she asked him "Can we talk?"

"What do you want to talk about?"

"We haven't made love in almost three months, Jack. What's wrong? I've tried to initiate but you've pushed me away. Don't you love me any more?"

"Damn it Emily, I've got things on my mind. I don't need you nagging me all the time." He got up and headed for the door, "I'll be back later, don't wait up for me."

When he left, Emily started crying. She cried for an hour, then she stopped and made a decision for herself. She would show him. She would take care of her problem. She went up to her room and locked the door, got into bed and drifted off to sleep,

When she awoke she went downstairs and discovered that Jack must not have come home last night. She didn't care, she already had made up her mind. She fixed breakfast, the cleaned up the house a little and took a shower. She fixed her hair, put on a bra and bikini panties, then picked out a thin white dress that was sheer enough if she stood in bright light you would look at her entire body through it.

She left the house at about 2:30 and headed for a lounge on the other side of town. She parked her car and when she entered the bar, she stood for a moment with the door open waiting for her eyes to adjust. She knew that the bright lights from outside had the desired effect she had dressed for. When her eyes adjusted, she walked over to a booth and sat down, allowing her skirt to ride high on her thighs. She looked around the bar, and noticed there were four men in it. One of them, a very nice looking Italian looking man with fairly long hair was staring at her. She smiled at him and he got up and walked toward her. When he got to her booth, he asked if he could buy her a drink.

"Sure, if you like to. Would you care to sit down?"

He motioned for her to slide over and sat next to her. When the waitress appeared, he ordered himself and her a drink and said "You looked great when you came in. By the way what's you name?"

"Emily and you?"

"Chuck, nice to meet you Emily."

When the waitress brought the drinks, he paid her and told her to keep the change.

Emily took the cherry from her drink and put it in her mouth and sucked on it, before taking it from the stem and eating it.

"God, Emily, you are a hot number." His hand lay on her thigh as he spoke. She made no move to try and remove it.

"Thanks Chuck. You look mighty good yourself." She felt his hand move higher up her thigh and she made no move to stop him. She wanted to get fucked and he seemed to be the answer to her problem.

"What's a nice girl like you doing out here today?"

"Well, Chuck, I'm looking for a man. I need to have an itch scratched."

Chuck needed no further encouragement and his hand slid up her thigh until his fingers touched her panties.

Emily opened her legs a little and she felt a sudden rush as for the first time in months, a hand besides her own touched her pussy, even though the material of her bikini panties still kept him at bay. "Want to go somewhere Emily?"

"I would love to Chuck. Have you got somewhere?"

"We can get a motel room not far from here. Want to ride with me."

"Yes, I would love to."

They went to his car, and he drove to the motel. She waited as he went in and registered. They drove to a place near the room, He led her to the room that he had paid for and he opened the door. As soon as she was in the room, she turned and put her arms around him and they started kissing. She kicked off her shoes and he reached down to the bottom of her dress as they continued to kiss. He pulled it over her head, and threw it aside. She took his shirt and pulled it over his head and tossed it too aside. She felt him unsnapping her bra and she let it slip from her shoulders. Then she grabbed the sides of her panties and pulled them down and stepped out of them. He removed his pants and shoes and stood there in his shorts. She dropped to her knees in front of him and pulled his shorts down. His cock sprang into the open and it slapped her nose. She quickly opened her mouth and swallowed his cock. His hands went to her head and he held her as he pushed his hips forward until his balls rested against her chin.

He pulled from her mouth and stood her up. He pushed her down on the bed and he entered her with any more foreplay. He started fucking her quickly, and she returned his thrusts with hers. Their loins slapped into each other as they fucked. His cock was ramming her cunt and her clit hit him when they collided and she started feeling the beginning of her orgasm. She whined as they fucked and she cried "Damn it fuck me hard, fuck me like a whore. I need it bad. I'm close to cumming, fuck me harder, Chuck."

Chuck began to increase his tempo even more, they were making the room shake as they fucked, and Emily was very loud. They both started breathing harder until Emily started to climax, when Chuck realized this, it sent him over the edge and his cock started to spew his sperm into her cunt. When they had both been spent they lay together, both somewhat exhausted by the quick fuck they had just had.

Emily lay in post orgasm bliss, thinking about how wonderful that had been. She had just been fucked by someone she had only met 20 minutes ago, and she had been fucked very well. She thought to herself, "This will happen again, soon."

They lay together for a little while, they Chuck rolled off Emily, his cock pulling free from her, and his sperm trickled from her cunt and down the crack of her ass. She lay there, enjoying the feeling that she had been so long without. She almost cried with joy as she felt his cum run into over her asshole and continue its journey to puddle on the bed cover.

"You are one hot little piece of ass, Emily. Thank you for picking me today."

Emily still lay with her legs spread and she looked at Chuck. "I really needed that Chuck. I haven't been fucked in almost three months."

"Want to go again? With a little persuasion I think you can coax this back to life." He hefted his cock as he talked with her. She knew what he meant and she did want to get fucked again, so she moved over next to him and took his cock in her mouth and started to suck it gently, trying to get it hard for him. Actually to get it hard for her. She felt him beginning to respond and harden slightly in her mouth.

"That's it Emily, suck that cock." His hand went to her ass and he began to play with her pussy, his fingers getting sticky from his sperm. He moved up to her clit and began to play with it, and she moaned around his cock, and it began to return to life as she sucked on it.

"Not much longer, Emily, and I'll be ready to fuck you again, a little slower this time, damn you can suck cock."

His finger ran along her cunt and he followed the trail of his cum and found her asshole. It was sticky with cum and he easily inserted his middle finger in up to the first knuckle. Emily squirmed as he did, but her butt pushed back at him, enjoying the intimate contact.

Seeing this as a sign, he pushed further into her, until he was in to the second knuckle. This only seemed to make her hotter and she sucked him deeper into her mouth. He moved his finger in and out a little and said, "Do you like that, baby?"

"Um Huh" were the noise she made from around his cock, as she pushed back at him.

Chuck thought to himself, "This whore would be great to introduce to my sister." Chuck's sister had a business of providing escorts for men who actually wanted to get fucked and Emily might like getting paid for what she was giving him for free.

He was hard again and she let him free of her mouth. "Fuck me Chuck, I want to get fucked again. I would finish blowing you, but I really need to get fucked, please."

She lay back and spread wide. He climbed between her legs and eased his cock into her pussy. When he had entered her she told him, "That feels so good, I love your cock in me."

"Damn, Emily, you're quite a woman, I've always liked a woman that enjoys fucking." He started slowly fucking her, for the second time since he checked them in. Her pussy was still wet with his first load, but that didn't bother him, it had happened before, and it would happen again. The noises being made from his cock as it squished the juices already filling her cunt could be heard all over the room. He loved the sounds of sex.

They continued on for the next 15 minutes, him slowly fucking Emily, and she had two orgasms, and they had talked in between while she recovered and then started again. He found she had been married for 11 years and that this was the first time that she had cheated on her husband, and also it wasn't going to be the last. They were now both approaching orgasm and he was about to unload in her again. When they had both finished he rolled off of her and asked if she would like to earn money and be protected instead of picking up strangers like him in a bar.

She thought about it for awhile and told him she might take him up on the offer. She would have to think about it. She didn't really need the money, but it would help her locate a man quicker, although today had gone very easily. She would let him know.

After they got dressed, he gave her a card with his sister's number on it and told her she could call at any time, if that's what she decided. They drove back to the lounge and she got into her car and drove home.

It was 4:30 when she opened the door to her home, and she went up to change and take a quick shower. As she undressed she looked at her panties, they were soaked and she tossed them in the hamper. Her pussy was covered with dried cum and her pubic hair was matted. She smiled as she started the water, and thought about how wonderful she felt. She had really needed that today.

Jack came home at 5:30, made himself something to eat and then went out again. They didn't speak to each other, and Emily went upstairs and picked up the paper with Chuck's sisters number on it. She picked up the telephone and hit the numbers.

A woman's voice said, "Hello."

"Hello, my name is Emily and your brother gave me your number and told me to call you if I decided I wanted to."

"Hello, Emily, I'm Sharon, Chuck told me all about you. When can you come over and talk?"

"I could come tomorrow morning or afternoon. Which do you prefer?"

"I think that maybe 1 PM or so, I am usually up late at night. Is that okay with you?"

"That will be great, can you give me directions?"

Sharon gave her directions to where she was and told her that she would see her tomorrow afternoon.

When Emily hung up the phone, she smiled and thought about what lie ahead. She called Ellen and they talked a little, but she didn't tell her about the deal with Sharon, but she did tell her about Chuck and how good it had been. Ellen told her "Go for it girl!"

Before they hung up they promised to talk again tomorrow or the next day.

Emily went to bed at 10:00 and again locked the door. She woke up the next morning and saw that Jack had spent the night on the couch. She cleaned up a little and had a sandwich, before the time to leave for her appointment with Sharon.

As she drove, she started thinking about what she did yesterday and smiled to herself. That was great she thought, but she needed to have sex again, soon. She pulled into the drive and pulled in front of the house. It was a large house and very nicely manicured lawn. She walked up and rang the doorbell.

The door opened and a woman in her late thirties, early forties answered the door.

"You must be Emily, I'm Sharon" and she held out her hand.

Emily took her hand and shook it, "Nice to meet you Sharon."

Sharon led her into an office in the back of the house. "So, did you decide Emily? I mean about working for me?"

Emily was startled by her candor, she didn't believe in beating around the bush she thought.

"I thought about it and thought I'd try it out, for a day or so.?

"Well, you can pretty much pick the hours you want to work and also the days. I do need to know when you won't be here, because if I schedule you for an appointment away from here, and you don't show up it puts us in a bind."

"That's fine with me. I will only be able to work during the day, I still am married at least for now and he sometimes comes home in the evenings" she said sarcastically.

"Okay, Emily, that will work. We have a few other married women who like to work the daytime hours. Also sometimes we have an order for a local hotel or motel. Do you have any problems doing that? These people are always checked out before we send any girls out."

"No, Sharon, I don't mind at all."

"Do you have any problems working with another woman?"

"No, why should I?"

"Well, that means you might be asked to have sex with her?"

"I guess I could do that, although I never have."

"Remember, Emily, the client pays for your company and for your service to him. Don't upset him, like it's always been said, the customer is always right."

Emily laughed a little and said, "I understand that, Sharon and it's no problem."

"The last thing, Chuck only comes around now and then, he travels a lot so you probably won't see him for a while. I understand you two had a good time getting to know each other yesterday."

"Yes, we certainly did."

They both laughed together.

"Finally, I give you 60% of the fee we charge, but any tips the customer gives are yours to keep. Now when would you like to start?"

"How about right now?"

"Sounds good to me, we only have one girl working today, let me introduce her to you."

They walked from the office into a large room where they met a woman that Sharon introduced as Cyndi. They shook hands and Sharon said, "Emily is new to this, but Chuck said she would have not trouble getting used to it."

Cyndi smiled and told her, "Well, Chuck should know, he is the one that recruited me. He's quite a lover isn't her Emily?"

"Yes, Cyndi, he certainly made me happy."

The doorbell rang and Sharon went to answer it. She came back into the room with two men, both fairly attractive, and they were introduced to Cyndi and Emily, as Bobby and Mel, they sat and talked a few minutes then they went to Sharon and she came back and said, "Bobby is going with you Cyndi, and Mel wants to be with Emily. Cyndi, show Emily where the rooms are, please."

Mel took Emily's hand and they followed Bobby and Cyndi up the stairs and Cyndi pointed to a door and said, "That's yours, Emily. Have fun you guys."

Emily opened the door and when she entered the room she saw a nicely furnished bedroom, with a king sized bed and a separate bathroom attached to it.

"Well Mel, what is your pleasure?"

Mel moved over to a chair and dropped his pants, and sat down. "Take off your clothes and give me a blow job, Emily."

Emily looked at Mel, removed her clothes and kneeled between his spread thighs. She took his 6 inch cock in her hand and guided it into her mouth. He was soft and she worked on him and 3 or 4 minutes it started to stir to life.

"You are a good cocksucker, Emily, but I'll tell you this may take a while. I can usually hold off for 30 to 45 minutes, even with a good cocksucker."

She began to bob her head and his cock slowly hardened in her mouth.

He pulled his cock from her mouth and held it, stroking it a little and said, "Now suck my balls a little."

She moved down and took his balls into her mouth, sucking at them as she looked up at him. He was smiling as he watched her work.

"Put your finger in my as while you suck them."

She reached under his ass and found his ass with her finger and inserted it into his ass.

"Here take my cock again."

As his cock slid past her lips they were coated with his precum, which was now flowing like a faucet. She enjoyed the taste of his cock and loved the feeling the sticky liquid had on her lips. As she sucked, she had to swallow every few seconds, because of the amount of liquid he was producing. This was something new to her, but not at all unpleasant. The liquid covered her lips and what she didn't swallow began to coat her chin as it leaked from her mouth. His ass clenched as she sucked his cock, and she felt it from the finger she still had stuck in his ass.

After 10 minutes, he asked her, "Getting tired darlin'?"

She mumbled around his cock, "Um, um."

"You're very good little lady, are your lips numb yet?"

She though and her head nodded and he laughed "I thought they may be."

She was enjoying sucking cock and it didn't bother her that he was taking a long time. She mused that her lips had been numb before. Jack could take a while when he had been drinking and a number of times it would take her almost an hour to make him release his cum. But that had been a long time ago. Now she was kneeling in front of another stranger and giving him the pleasure she used to love to give Jack.

Another twenty minutes and Mel said, " Damn girl, take it all, put me in your throat, and I'll feed you what I have. I want to cum in your throat."

Emily took his entire cock into her mouth, pushing it into her throat and she just moved up and down a little keeping his cock where it was, buried in her throat as he had asked.

Mel felt his cock tingle, and then explode in Emily's throat. He held her head tight as he pumped his seed into her belly, then pulled his cock free, and said, "Thank you. I'm going downstairs and wait for Bobby. Maybe I'll see you next time I come. No pun intended." He laughed as he walked from the door.

whbonney
whbonney
343 Followers
12