Emily's Story Ch. 02

Story Info
A college girl further explores her newly found exhibitionism.
11.3k words
4.55
34.2k
8
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GinaWill
GinaWill
250 Followers

The new day dawned with sun streaming in through my open curtains and I felt sooo relaxed as I woke, and while I lay enjoying the dappled light coming through the leaves of the tree in our back garden I replayed the events of yesterday in my mind.

What a day - the day my life irrevocably changed - for good or ill I suppose is yet to be seen - but for now I couldn't be happier!

I heard my Mum, I presumed, crashing plates around downstairs and assumed, correctly, that she was getting breakfast.

I got out of bed and, for once, didn't reach for my robe as usual (I'd been sleeping naked for about 2 years by now but had never gone naked in the house when any-one else was here), but went directly to the bathroom and then downstairs to the kitchen.

To my disappointment, Mum was indeed in the kitchen but she was wearing her robe as usual.

She turned to say 'Good Morning Darling' and caught her breath at my nakedness.

My heart sank! Oh NO! I thought we'd got this sorted last night! I thought.

I smiled at Mum and returned her greeting, adding, "What's with the dressing gown Mum, I thought we'd agreed an at-home dress code yesterday?"

"And I woke this morning hoping it was all a bad dream!" she ruefully replied.

"Sorry Mum, it wasn't a dream, and you and Dad, when I came home naked, told me all about your belonging to a Naturist club and going on holiday to nudist resorts - and you both spent the evening naked yourselves - remember?"

"Yes, I do - maybe I was just hoping it was a dream and that our darling daughter hadn't found what we'd been trying to keep from her nearly all of her life. I can see that it wasn't a dream and that you have found the joy of being naked for yourself - in which case, as you say, what's with the dressing gown!"

She undid the knot at her waist and shrugged it off, placing it on the back of a chair.

"Will you alter the blinds darling, so that the neighbours can't see into the kitchen?" she asked.

"No, Mum, I told you yesterday that I'm not going to do what you both have done and hide away from any-one. If I'm going to do this I'm not going to be shy about it; I'm not going to deny what I am to my friends or anyone else, and neither should you. You should embrace what we are, revel in it, broadcast it - because it sets us free!"

Blushing slightly, "Oh my! What will they say if they see us like this?" she rhetorically replied, but she didn't adjust the blinds.

I gave her a kiss and sat at the table to eat the, now ready, breakfast she had prepared just as I heard Dad on the stairs.

To my great delight, he was naked and had clearly embraced the situation better than Mum had and was being more true to himself than she was too. He gave Mum a huge hug which made her blush once more, and I noticed, when he'd put her down, that his penis was a little larger than it had been.

Some folks may think I'm being perverse, but I liked it. I liked that they still stimulated each other in such a natural manner.

We sat and chatted while we ate, largely, unfortunately, about how I intended to proceed with my life and, I suppose more to the point, when I would be dressed and I wouldn't.

In general, we decided that I'd wear clothes when I attended college, or events associated with college, but apart from that I'd make up my mind based on circumstance.

"But what if you've gone out naked, like you did last night, and the circumstances require that you have to wear clothing?" Mum asked.

"Well I'll have to play it by ear, won't I?" I replied.

"What if you were to carry something in your bag, Emily, a t-shirt and shorts or a short skirt or something - just for emergencies" Dad suggested.

"I suppose that could work - but wouldn't it make 'backing out' too easy for me to do - I don't expect this to be easy Dad, but I do have to do it my way, for now at least. Who knows what's going to happen once I've gotten over the initial flush of freedom and how I'll react then? And, maybe, it will depend a little on what my friends, if they still are my friends after abandoning me yesterday without a sound, have to say about it - I mean, will they be as childish as the boys around us and just ostracise me outright? I don't know Dad, I just have to be allowed to work it all out don't I."

"Yes; I suppose you do. But it doesn't mean that we won't be worried about you every minute your out if you're naked, about you getting assaulted or arrested or something even worse, so try as you might you can't remove that fear that we'll have for your safety." Mum said.

"Yes, it is going to be a little stressful. Make sure that your 'phone always has a good charge so that you can call us if you need help." Dad added.

I assured them that I would and we finished up our breakfast.

When I'd gotten ready for college, I'd brought myself a light cotton sun-dress to wear when we got there, I waited for Susan to come along and pick me up as she usually did and was sitting in the lounge looking out for her car, if indeed she would pick me up this morning.

Soon enough, thankfully, her car pulled up outside and I went to hug and kiss Mum and Dad goodbye as usual.

As I kissed Dad and hugged him, I felt his penis twitch as it came into contact with my stomach.

"Hey, that's naughty" I giggled, "But I like it Dad. Didn't think I'd be able to get a rise out of such an experienced man as you!" I whispered.

I had to smile as he blushed slightly and I just touched his arm and said, "See you later Dad." and blew him a kiss.

I went out the door, bag over my shoulder and my dress in my hand, and walked down the drive.

Susan's chin was on the floor of her car as she watched me sauntering down the path.

I opened the front door and climbed in.

"Hi Susan, lovely day isn't it? Where did all you lot go yesterday afternoon, and thanks for leaving my bag for me." I said.

"What the fuck are you doing Emily? Why are you naked again; what happened to you yesterday? Are you coming into college like that - they'll throw you out!" she spluttered.

"I'm naked because I love the feeling of being naked - it's so exciting and wonderful and free - and I've brought a sun-dress to wear in college, but mostly I only have it to pacify Mum and Dad and if it feels OK then I'll ditch it later on." I replied.

"Emily - what about everyone seeing you like they did yesterday - Sarah was beside herself with rage when you came out of the toilets like that - that's why we had to leave - she wouldn't stay there any longer. And I thought you'd be OK with your new friends, you seemed to be comfortable, if a little star-struck, with them."

"Everybody seeing me is not the point - it's a side effect - I think, but to be honest I think I like people looking at me when I'm nude - I did last night anyway. And it's not about them - it's about me and how I feel about being naked - keep your eyes on the road for goodness sakes, you can look all you like later, and I can admit now that I've done this before, but only at home when I'm there alone - but now I can be me - and free! Oh! Susan - you just can't comprehend how wild it is - how sensuous it makes you feel - how much more bright and shiny the world appears to be - not unless you try it for yourself - I just can't explain to you how good it feels Susan!"

We were nearing college now and I could see people pointing at us, me, as we drove through the streets now thronging with our fellow students.

My pussy was soaking!!

That seemed to put the final brick into the wall, as it were, for now I understood that there are two disparate parts to this - what I'd felt yesterday - the freedom, the raised self awareness, self assurance and the bliss to be free of the constraints of clothing - and this new and very different feeling of arousal, sexual awareness and enjoyment of the looks that people were giving me that just smacked far more of sex than what I'd felt yesterday - all these people looking at me today were turning me on - and it was delicious!

"Well I'm not going to do it - it's ridiculous; and if you keep on doing it I'm not going to hang out with you any longer - you're an embarrassment Emily!"

"Oh Susan! I didn't think that you, of all people, were so shallow that you can't accommodate another persons point of view, I'm disappointed in you, really!"

"I'm not shallow, and I can appreciate someone else's point of view - it doesn't, however, mean that I have to agree with their point of view or want to make them my bosom budies and hang out with them. If you're going to do this all the time I don't want to be associated with it, or you, at all, so you'll either have to dress appropriately or I'll not be picking you up any more. I think it's disgusting running around the streets naked!"

"I'm sorry you see it that way Susan, I thought we were best friends - and they support each other no matter what. Would you stop please, I'll walk from here so as not to embarrass you any further." I said feeling disappointed in her view of me and my decisions.

Without speaking further, Susan pulled the car to the kerb and I got out thanking her for the lift and assuring her that I'd get home later under my own steam, shut the door behind me and she squealed her tyres as she pulled away.

So, here I stand, naked, on the side of the road in the centre, almost, of town and about a three minute walk from my classes.

Now I had a decision to make and I immediately realised the importance of it. Do I walk to school naked or put on my dress and deny my feelings and desires.

Gina had acknowledged her desires and went naked to work on a public bus, and so far had gotten away with it both there and shopping in one of the countries biggest, busiest stores. Could I do that? Did I have the courage and fortitude to do it? Didn't I bang on to Mum and Dad last night about what I wanted to do and how I wanted to live from now on?

I turned towards my classes and started to concentrate on putting one foot in front of the other and trying to make myself invisible at the same time, so presenting a timid and scared countenance to the world and, after a few not very complimentary comments had come my way I decided that this wasn't the way to achieve what I wanted.

I had to show comfort and confidence in what I was doing to get away with it or I'd crumble at the first hurdle, so to speak.

Shaking myself, I put my head up, shoulders back and, with as much confidence as I could muster and slapping a huge smile on my face, I metaphorically challenged the world to disparage what I was doing.

It worked too! Now that I was showing that what I was doing was from choice by showing confidence, the comments were not only less, but much more complimentary too. This brought with it even more confidence and I started to enjoy my naked walk to college.

I seemed to be developing a comet tail of spectators behind me and they were, apparently, supportive of what I was doing.

Just before we got to our college building a girl caught up with me and introduced herself. I'd seen her around a bit but had never spoken to her before.

"Hi, my name's Diana, are you nude because you want to be or are you doing some kind of dare or something, my friends back there, and I, think you're so brave doing this, for whatever reason your doing it?"

"Good morning Diana, my name's Emily, and not Emm or Emmie or anything else shortened for it, just Emily, and I'm naked because I want to be; because I love how it feels to be naked in general and in the fresh air in particular." I replied.

"Jeeze lady! You've got some guts. Are you planning to go into college like that as well?"

"No, unfortunately I don't think the college would allow me to, and it wouldn't be good for myself or my fellow students if I did - I don't think anyone would be able to concentrate on their lessons if I did, do you?"

"I guess you would be a distraction, but do you dare to try it?"

"I don't think it's a question of daring - I mean if I can walk down a public street like this a classroom of my peers would be a synch wouldn't it?" I asked.

"Maybe, but what a buzz if you did. Are you going to the canteen for lunch, I, we, would like to talk to you a bit more about it if you wouldn't mind?"

"If you want to discuss what I'm doing in an adult manner, I'd be pleased to see you later, if you just want to take the piss then you can do it to someone else!"

"No - No really, I'd love to know more about why your doing it and how it feels and to hear about how scary it is for you."

"OK, I'll see you in the Refectory at 12:30 then Diana." and turned down a path toward my part of the college.

"See you later then Emily, I can't wait to hear more."

I stopped at the door to my building and pulled my dress over my head, buttoning up the front of it when it had fallen into place. It felt horrible!

The hem of the skirt scratched at my legs with every step I took. My shoulders felt itchy where the material rested against my skin and my waist felt like it had been wrapped in chains; on the other hand though, with my dress rubbing over my, now hypersensitive, nipples (all due to my increased sexual arousal following my ride to work and walk along the street) I was reminded that I was a woman - a very sexually aware woman.

On the whole though, I thought the dress was just downright uncomfortable and couldn't wait until the end of the college day to take it off again.

I took a seat at my usual desk and retrieved my books from my bag and placed them upon it ready for the Computer Science lecture to start.

Thom, he normally sat with me in this class and we bounced things digital off each other and generally helped each other out with the lessons, came in and sat down next to me as usual.

"Morning Emily, are the stories I've been hearing about you right or is someone taking the mick out of you?" he asked.

"Morning Thom, and I suppose it depends on what you've heard doesn't it." I said, knowing exactly what he was referring to, obviously, but wanting him to say for himself.

"That you've been running around the streets naked on the way to college this morning of course."

"Yes, I did come to college nude this morning and put my dress on before I came into class." I replied, not keen to embellish the story.

"Cool!"

"You mean, you're not disgusted with me?" I asked, surprised.

"No, of course not, why would I be disgusted with you? I think it's cool that you have the balls to do what you want to do and bugger everyone else and their opinions of you. It's really gutsy of you and you should be proud of yourself for having that kind of courage!" he replied.

I turned and hugged him, "Thank you so much for that, it's just what I needed - I was beginning to feel unsure of myself when I'd put my dress on before coming into the building, but you've replenished my courage and commitment to follow the course I've chosen for myself."

Thom had surprised me - I had always thought he was a bit posh and hadn't realised how kind he could be.

For the first time since getting dressed I had a smile on my face thanks to his encouragement.

"Steady on Emily! People will be talking about us!" he said, pulling away from me.

"Would that embarrass you Thom?"

"No, but I wouldn't want you to get any sort of bad reputation by hanging with me too much."

"And why would that happen?"

"Because I'm Gay, like you didn't know!"

"No, I didn't know, and it doesn't bother me one tiny little bit - waste of a bloody good male body to my mind - but each to their own. And just as you were supportive of me just now I'd be equally supportive of you too, although being Gay isn't as stigmatised these days as it used to be and far from the stigma one will attract wandering the streets naked, so really it's you who should be careful about hanging with me, wouldn't you say?"

"No, Emily, I wouldn't - I like you and if I want to hang with you then, with your permission, I will and no-one else, or their opinions one way or another, shall sway me in that decision. I'm a big boy and I'll stand or fall on my own decisions, a little like you're doing."

"Ooooh Thom, you really know how to massage a persons ego don't you! Thank you so much mate." I replied, and then we had to get started with the lecture.

We were at a point in the course where we had to write simple programs, and it was something that appealed to me. You have to use a combination of imagination and logic to first see and understand the problem your faced with and then work out the paths necessary, the logical bit, to devise a solution to the problem. I found this element of the course the most stimulating and exciting, and wondered at the end of each lesson how many different ways various people approached the problem and came out with, generally, the correct answer but in such different code logic. Some methods would fall over if you elevated the problem from, say simple to complex numbers (usually because of an ill-defined variable), and highlight inadequacies within the written code. It was sufficiently engaging that the morning break seemed to arrive too soon, and we all went out for a coffee.

Thom accompanied me, as usual, to the Refectory where we each grabbed a coffee and went to chat about today's task, taking a seat at an empty table. While we were chatting two girls came over near our table and one of them, clearly short on courage or commitment made evident by not addressing me directly, asked of the other, 'Is that the slut who walked naked to college this morning - I think it's disgusting and if my boyfriend had asked me to do it there's no way!' and the other answered, 'Yes that's 'er - bollock naked walking down the street she was!'

Thom turned red in the face and turned to the first girl who'd spoken and said, "Would you kindly define the term Slut that you just used, so that we know exactly what you think you're saying?"

"Well, just that she must be a slut, innit - walking around nude like that in front of everyone!"

"Yes, we just heard you say that, but you're not answering my question are you, define the term slut - or is it too difficult a notion for your tiny little brain to comprehend?"

Cor! Go Thom, mate! I thought.

"Well if she's walkin' 'round like that she'll shag anything won't she! That's what I mean by slut!"

"So you relate nudity with loose morals? You feel that because a person chooses to be naked then it automatically follows that they'll lay down and open their legs for anyone who asks them to? That they are likely to steal your men, or women, away from you - it couldn't possibly be simply that the person enjoys the feeling of nudity and is going sans clothing simply for their personal enjoyment?"

"'Eer, Beryl, was he talkin' 'bout" she asked her friend, who shrugged her shoulders.

"Are you people students at this establishment?" Thom asked.

"Yeh! Why?"

"Simply the fact that, with such a display of limited intelligence and vocabulary, one has to wonder if this is an appropriate college for my friend and I to be attending - no wonder, Emily, that we seem to be able to breeze through the courses we are taking here. Maybe we should look up a more academically acclaimed university to attend if this is an example of the calibre of student that they are willing to accept onto campus?"

"Beryl, 'e's talking rubbish again, I don' know wot 'es saying. Come on, let's leave the slut and 'er gay-boy alone."

By now I couldn't help it, I had to laugh out loud at the girls and the very simple way that Thom had not only disarmed them, but made them look ridiculous to boot with just a couple of simple sentences.

Despite finding amusement in the girl's distress, I have to say that I don't think antagonising such people is the way to go - they are now likely to be much more of a problem than had I been able to deal with them in my own way, by explaining why I was nude and that I didn't pose them any threat, but now they felt cheated out of showing me up (which wouldn't have happened anyway), and now had been shown up for their own inadequacies instead. This had turned them into enemies and they would now look to deal with that in their own, probably thuggish, manner.

GinaWill
GinaWill
250 Followers