Emily's Submission Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah I'm so close. Just like that, don't stop. Oh my god yes. Oh yeah yeah yeah. OH! I'm gonna cum! Yes...fuck me..." she cried, tears smearing her makeup as she came. She soaked the dick in her pussy with her fluids, and the guy in her ass came as soon her contractions squeezed his shaft. She twitched in their arms and thanked them repeatedly as she rode out her orgasm.

"My turn," said one of the black players off to the side jacking off.

"No," said the backup quarterback, "Someone is bound to walk by sooner or later and hear what's happening. We need to get out of here."

"Hell no," he retorted, "I'm not leaving before this bitch makes me cum."

"Fine, but make it quick. The rest of you guys just cum on her and let's get out of here."

Everyone but the backup quarterback, who just came in Emily's ass, had either not cum or was ready to go again. The black player who insisted on fucking her brought her to the bench after the other guys let her down. He got the other two black players to hold her legs outstretched while he stuffed her with his enormous cock. The rest of the team formed a circle around Emily and began jacking off.

"I want all of you to fucking cum on your slut. Let me have it," She said on her back, staring up at six men stroking themselves, and a seventh aggressively fucking her. Her body stiffened and she was preparing to cum again. Her vocalizations pushed the guys over the edge with her as, one by one, they shot streams of cum across her body, completely coating her in their sticky mess. Finally, the black man pulled out so just his head was inside her pussy and he shot a massive load, which immediately began to drip out of her.

"Mmm how does your cumslut look?" she said as she began rubbing herself, spreading the cum over every inch of her perfect frame. The guys began taking more pictures and some of them put their dicks in her mouth to clean them off. They began hurriedly dressing and bragging about the action that had just taken place, completely ignoring her as she laid there gently rubbing her clit and licking off her cum covered fingers. They left, and the room was as silent as it had been thirty minutes ago.

She wasn't sure whether to wait for Professor Manning or meet him somewhere else. Her phone didn't have any messages on it. She wiped off the cum on her body that was beginning to harden, but left the remainder that was on her face there as evidence for anyone who wanted to know. She began dressing, and as she was putting her shoes on, another man came into the room. It was a clearly a coach based on his attire.

"You're not supposed to be in here." he said, pleased to find Emily in such a predicament. "You could get kicked out of school for being in here, and definitely for having sex in here."

"Please, don't," Emily said, fearful and angry.

"Oh don't worry Emily. I know who you are and what you've been up to lately," he began, full of confidence and completely toying with Emily, "In exchange for me not telling anyone, I am going to make you my sex slave and you will submit to me in every regard from here on out. But I'm only giving you one chance, so think very carefully about how you answer me," he paused, "Do you submit yourself to me?"

Emily thought about the dangerous situation she had gotten herself into. She was also worried about what the Professor would think. What if he would disown her? But at the same time, she was also turned on from the prospect of submitting to this attractive stranger. After weighing the options quickly, Emily declared in a defeated tone: "I submit."

"That's a good girl, Emily," the coach said, pulling down his shorts and spreading his legs while motioning for Emily to come to him, "Let's get started."

12