Emily's Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Emily, I know you're wondering why there are two more men in here. And the answer is that in order to embrace your true potential as a slut, you need to be broken in. We all are going to have our way with you, and you are going to love it. Understand?"

She had never been hornier in her life. She had always fantasized about being fucked by a group of men, and was now about to have it happen to her. "Yes, sir. You know exactly what I need."

One of the men approached the back of the couch and slapped her across the face, before putting his cock in her mouth. She was shaken, but instinctively started working his dick with her mouth. The other man sat on the couch and positioned himself underneath Emily. She could feel his muscular build touching her thighs and stomach. He began caressing her breasts, and then alternately slapping and licking them. He was firm, but attentive. The professor continued licking her ass and began rubbing her pussy with the palm of his right hand. Her backside was still glowing red from her spanking. The man in her mouth wasn't as huge as the professor, though still quite large. As such, she could more easily deep throat him and give him really good head. His moaning and hair pulling really got her going. The professor left her momentarily, making her wish something would replace his hand on her pussy. The man underneath her was happy to oblige as he began fingering her smoothly to the pace of her hips bucking. Emily then heard the distinct sound of duct tape being pulled from its roll.

The professor walked back to her, spread her legs wider, and then lifted her ankles so they were at a different level than the man underneath her's thighs. He wrapped them over four times, so they were locked into place. He then taped them down directly to the leather couch so she could neither move them in nor out of her current position. With her legs now secure, Professor Manning went to her hands and wrapped four layers of tape around her wrists, and secured them to the top of the couch. Emily loved the sensation of not being able to move while having sex. The man fingering her knew exactly where her G spot was, and was hitting it perfectly, making her weak in the knees but unable to collapse. The man in front of her was now forcing her head onto his cock, and holding it down until she gagged on it.

The professor lathered some lube onto his enormous erection and pressed his head against her sphincter. She knew how to relax in order to take it up her ass, but his sheer size made it difficult. Without thrusting, he leaned his weight into her, letting gravity take it in. She soon took his head but he needed more lube. He pulled out, reapplied some, and was able to slide it completely in her tight ass with some effort the second time. The sensation made her jaw drop and her pussy drip. The extra space in her mouth was filled by the man's cock, and he began to face fuck her rough, just like she liked it. The man underneath her was able to put his dick inside of her pussy with relative ease because of how wet she was. She did her best to start bouncing on it, but struggled with her legs tied and her ass and face each being propped up by 8 inches of cock.

With all of her holes filled, and entirely in the hands of the Professor and these two strangers, she began to moan onto the cock in her mouth. The three men grunted as they each were now intensely tearing into her. The man in front of her must have been getting close because he pulled out and began slapping her face with his slobbery shaft. This small break was the first time her pleasure could be heard as she began screaming, "Oh fuck yeah! Fuck my holes! Own me!". Words were soon replaced with carnal moans, as her first orgasm exploded through her body. She felt herself squirt onto the man underneath her and her ass clench tightly around the Professor's dick twelve times before her climax subsided. She hungrily attacked the man in front of her's dick, desperately trying to get him to cum, but was unable. These three men were built to last and they were going to let her have it.

They continued fucking her as she came a second, third, and fourth time. She felt so spent and used and sore, she almost wanted to stop, but the sheer sluttiness of what she was doing compelled her to continue. As they fucked her, they each continuously slapped her and called her names. They knew exactly how to get her off. All she wanted now was to see them.

The professor said something under his breath and motioned for the men to pause. They each violently ripped off her tape and forced her to the floor where they were now standing over her. The stinging of the tape being removed made her grimace. The Professor pulled off her blindfold, and grabbed her by the throat. "You're going to make us all cum on your slut face," he said authoritatively. She began sucking the Professor's cock, and grabbed each of the other men's cocks next to her and began jacking them off. She swapped who was getting sucked about every ten seconds. She loved how different they each felt in her mouth. Each of them was huge, and each had an incredible body.

Her arms grew tired so she just focused on one cock while the other two began stroking right up against her face, allowing her to feel their heads press against her cheeks. The man's she was sucking on pulled out and began rubbing his dick sloppily on her face. She was ready for him to cum, so she swallowed him back whole and made her mouth air tight so he could not pull out. She could feel him swelling up even larger inside of her mouth. "Fuck, I'm gonna cum," he moaned. She took that as cue to spit him out, just in time for him to shoot a string into her hair, followed by one that hit her on the eyebrow. Two more landed on her nose and her left cheek.

"Oooh yeah," she moaned, "I love your cum, and I want it all over my slut face." The Professor and the other man heard her, and almost in synch let out their loads, completely covering her face in their creamy cum. She had to squint her eyes to prevent them from getting sprayed. She gave a satisfied smile as she began to milk and caress two cocks while extracting the last of the cum with her mouth from the other one. It began dripping off of her face and hitting the floor, so she scooped it from her cheeks and swallowed it in large, creamy globs. Emily was riding a sexual high and felt completely fulfilled. The professor's friends each slapped her face again with their dicks and rustled her hair so her bangs got smeared with their cum. As they zipped back up, before walking out, they each tossed a business card her way indicating they, too, were professors in different departments on campus, and where she could find them.

After they left, Emily remained on her knees, waiting for instruction. The professor composed himself and told her that he had a meeting. She was to eat all of the cum that she could, but was not to wipe or wash the rest of it off. She was to leave her panties behind, get dressed, and walk straight home. As she put her blouse on, he taped her research paper to her back and told her not to move it.

She did exactly as she was told. On her way home, student after student stared at her ensemble and her cum crusted face. The girls she ignored, but the boys she winked at. All of them turned around to watch her pass by, each reading the paper that said "SLUT" on her back, a truth that she now embraced.

12