Emily's Surprise

Story Info
Jared surprises her with a friend.
861 words
3.18
58.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily was to meet him at the Movie Theater for the 7pm show. She was running late and didn’t see him outside waiting for her. She bought a ticket and went into the movie. She found him sitting in the middle of the theater by himself. She sat down beside him and leaned over to whisper that she was sorry. He grabbed her hand and gave it a slight squeeze to let her know it was okay. They sat watching the movie.

Halfway through Jared put his hand on her thigh. When she sat down he had noticed that she was wearing a short black skirt and white blouse with buttons running down the front. He continuously moved his hand up her thigh; moving the skirt up as he goes. He finally reaches her panty-clad pussy and finds it slightly damp. He slips a finger into her pussy and starts finger fucking her. She tries to stop him but he doesn’t stop. He does this throughout the rest of the movie and as a result his 8” long, 1.5” wide cock is fully hard. He can’t wait to get her to his house. Just thinking about his plans causes his erection to get even harder.

Finally, the movie is over. Emily notices his erection as they get up to leave. She is shocked at herself for letting him finger fuck her. When he asks her to come back to his place, she surprises herself even more by saying yes.

At his place he gets her upstairs and they undress each other. Knowing his friend, Dave, is hiding in the closet, he slowly unbuttons her blouse. Finally they are both naked and Emily pushes him onto the bed. She takes his cock into her mouth and starts sucking. She has never given anyone a blowjob but he seems to bring out the wild side in her. Jared’s enjoying her mouth when he motions for Dave to come out. Dave quietly comes out and strips. His dick is impressive, 9” long and 2” thick when fully erect. Dave motions for Jared to position Emily on her knees. He does and then puts his hands on her head to keep her from moving off of him. Dave comes over and positions his cock at her pussy. In one quick thrust he enters her fully. Emily tries to pull off of Jared to see what is going on but he won’t let her. He holds her head and starts thrusting his cock into her mouth. He is thrusting further into her mouth than she wanted and it causes her to gag. Jared doesn’t care. He wants to deep throat her before he cums in her mouth.

Meanwhile Dave has built up a steady rhythm. He feels Emily tighten up before she cums. Jared follows closely behind her and spills his jism deep in her throat. She manages to swallow most of it but some escapes onto Jared’s belly. He pulls out and tells her to clean him up, which she does happily.

Dave continues to fuck her pussy. He is in no hurry to finish. He keeps eyeing her asshole. He’s never tried to fuck a woman’s ass but has always wanted too. Jared sees him eyeing it and tells his friend that he is ready to fuck her pussy. Dave looks and sees that Jared is indeed ready again. Dave pulls out and Jared pulls Emily up to straddle his cock. She sits down and slowly they start fucking. Dave climbs up behind her and starts playing with her ass. She squirms. This is another area where she is a virgin and is not sure she wants to lose it.

Dave keeps playing though and finally gets two of his fingers in so that he can loosen her up. Jared motions towards the nightstand and Dave spots some KY Jelly. He grabs it and applies some to both is cock and Emily’s asshole. He lines his cock up and starts to push it in. She tries to move away but both Dave and Jared hold her still. Dave continues to push and she is asking them to stop but they tell her to relax and it won’t hurt as much. Finally Dave pushes through her sphincter. He gets several inches into her and stops. He lets her get used to it and when she starts to move back he pushes more in. He then pulls out and pushes in again. He does this until he finally gets all 9” into her.

Jared has been sitting still this entire time. Once Dave gets a rhythm going, Jared starts to move again. As one is pushing in, the other is pulling out so that Emily feels like she has a cock in her at all times. She is really starting to enjoy this and can feel an orgasm coming. As her body tightens up and she cums it causes both guys to cum too. They both shoot their loads deep into her body. After a few minutes they pull out and Dave leaves. Jared pulls her into his arms and asks her to stay the night.