Emily's Xmas Milk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scouries
scouries
10,425 Followers

Christmas Eve

It's late on Christmas Eve but, unlike in the famous Christmas story, there is a creature stirring. Three of them in fact. Sis, Abby and Uncle Timothy.

"Merry Christmas Abby," I coo in my niece's ear as I lift her from her basinet. She immediately stops her crying and smiles up at me. "Mommy will be here soon honey," I promise as I offer her my finger. She's just realizing there's no milk in it when her mother comes through the door.

"And Merry Christmas to you too," I say as I pass my niece over to her mom.

There's no shyness in her movements as she quickly lets her negligee slip off her shoulders. No artful adjustment of her clothes as she brings her hungry child to her chest. "None for you tonight," she promises me but I can see she's happy I'm there. Happy that I'm looking at, and admiring, her body.

"No time anyway," I answer as I pull my digital camera out of the pocket of p.j.'s.

"No way, don't you dare," she says the second I aim the camera at her. Abby, her face buried in her mother's bosom, ignores the flash.

"TIMMY!"

Ignoring her I walk over to the light switch and flick on the overhead lights. Then I turn on each of the three reading lamps in the room. "We won't need the flash now," I tell my sister as I start to photograph her.

"Don't. Pleeeease Timmy," she says as she attempts to cover the breast Abby isn't feeding on.

"Smile," I order as I lift her hand away from her body. I continue to snap pictures.

"What if someone comes?"

"They're all asleep," I answer.

"We shouldn't," she says but she belies her words by arching her back while cupping her breast.

"Christmas milk ... Christmas breasts ... Christmas baby," I say reverentially as I continue to shoot. "We'll make our own Abby and Emily album."

"No one can ever see them," she orders as I, finally finished shooting, put the camera back in my p'j.'s pocket. It bumps against my raging cock.

"Except us."

"Don't even let Gretchen see them." We both know that request is an impossibility to meet given our sister's curiosity and her mastery of computers.

"I'll take some more, next week, during the day," I promise.

"It's wrong," Ems insists but we both know we're going to do it. Neither of us has done anything near as exciting in our whole lives. And as I stand I know she can't help but see my erection poking straight out. The thin cotton cloth of my p.j.'s can't hide its need.

I stand still in front of her and wait until her eyes zero in on my rearing mast. Finally she tears her eyes away and looks up into mine. "Merry Christmas," I whisper as I bend down and kiss her. A quick kiss, but not a brother's kiss. A wet kiss.

"Merry Christmas," she whispers back when our lips break apart.

"And you do know what I want you to give me for Christmas don't you?" I ask as I back towards the door.

"I caaaan't. You know I can't," she pleads to my back as I disappear.

Christmas 2009

I bought Emily a sweater for Christmas. A cashmere sweater. A vee necked, ivory colored pullover that the second I it saw on the mannequin in the store I knew would be beautiful on her. A sweater that I knew would highlight her breasts perfectly. Her milky breasts.

Of course its choice presented me with some problems. Like how could I give my sister a two hundred dollar gift without doing the same for Gretchen. And mom. And especially for my girlfriend Jenny. So I ended up spending just about every cent I'd saved from my summer job. It was worth it just to see Emily's breasts encased in cashmere.

Fortunately Gretchen was delighted by her gift, a dark red silk, sleeveless top that I knew would be perfect for her to go out nightclubbing in. It was an adult top, a sexy top. A top a girl wouldn't wear a bra under. She smiled when she unwrapped it.

So I got points from everyone.

Christmas Night, 2:30 a.m, December 26th 2009

Emily's waiting, sitting on the couch, when I slip into the den just after two thirty in the morning. She's wearing a negligee I've never seen before, a shimmering, almost translucent, pink, spaghetti strapped, piece of silk that hangs like gossamer over her full, round breasts. It hides nothing!

Abby's lying silent in her bassinet on the floor.

"She's still sleeping ... I fed her at midnight ... I may not have to feed her til morning," Emily whispers as I walk across the room. All I'm wearing is a pair of white boxers.

"More for me then," I answer.

"It's wrong Timmy. We really shouldn't ... what would people say," she stammers out as I sit beside her on the couch.

"It's perfectly natural. You're just feeding your poor hungry brother," I say as I slip one of her negligee's straps off her shoulder.

"Did you bring a saucer?" She knows I didn't. And I know she didn't want me to bring one. She's decided. I slip the other strap down. For a second the soft cloth continues to cover her, held in place by the two erect nubs that are straining outward from her aureole. Then it falls, dislodged by a quick sidewise jerk of her body.

She lets out a low moan the second my two hands cup the still jiggling breasts.

A groaning, needy, "Timmeeeeeee, " follows as I start to caress her heavy, milk laden orbs. Within seconds droplets of my sister's rich milk have formed at the end of each of her thick nipples. I dip my head! Lick first one, then the second. Then I open my lips and welcome her thick nipple into my mouth. Suck. Swallow. My sister groans again as she puts a hand around my head and pulls me even tighter against her.

My cock is huge!

"It's different, so different," I hear Emily say when I finally release her nipple.

"What's different?" I ask as I move my lips to her other one. Her milk flows easily into my mouth.

"It feels different when you do it. Compared to Abby," she adds. Of course it does! And it's got everything to do with the erect cock that's angrily trying to poke through my shorts.

"I'm hungrier," I mumble through her milk filled tit.

"You suck harder ... it's more like ... you're bad, so bad," she complains but her voice is a satisfied purr. I suddenly feel her free hand, a hand that had been resting innocently on my hip slide downwards. 'Touch it' I scream inwardly as I clamp my lips down and suck at her nipple with a new intensity. My hand squeezes and forces a thick stream to splash deep into my throat.

"Timmeeeeeeeeee!" And as she cries out her pleasure I feel her small hand tentatively touch the tip of my penis through my shorts. I continue to suck. To milk. Emily's hand slowly explores me, tracing every inch of my straining length.

And so my sister feeds me while stroking me. But we don't go any farther that night...

Afternoon, December 28th 2009

"She let you didn't she?" my little sister demands. She's again burst into my room without knocking. I'm watching another lactation video. How does she know I wonder to myself as my suddenly blushing cheeks give me away.

Gretchen has just got home. If she'd been a half an hour earlier she'd have caught me photographing Emily. We'd actually taken the pictures in Gretchen's room due to the sunlight that floods into her south facing room in the afternoon.

On Gretchen's bed. Emily, naked, feeding her daughter. Then, with the camera mounted on a bedside tripod we'd taken pictures of me drinking from my sister's breasts. And then a video.

"Let me what?" I try to ask innocently.

"Milk her."

"I didn't."

"Hah! Liar."

"Even if I did it was just so I'd know what it's all about. For when I'm a doctor."

"Yeah right. And I saw your pictures mister smarty."

I'd known she would. Gretchen was our family's computer genius. Whenever anyone of us had a computer problem she fixed it. She knew our passwords. And Gretch was nosy. Over the years I'd come to accept that anything I did on the computer would be eventually be discovered by her.

So why had I downloaded the breastfeeding pictures from the other night to my computer?

"You did, didn't you," she asks insistently. I nod yes. "Perv," she accuses. I smile and wait. "What did it taste like?" she finally asks.

I ignore her question. "Will you let me when you're a mom?" I ask instead.

"Let you what?" Of course she knows.

"When you grow up. Marry. When you're a woman."

"I'm already a woman. And why would I let you?"

"You know why," I answer.

"If I did it would only because you gave me such a nice Christmas present." There's a promise behind her words, a promise we both know will be eventually delivered on.

"When they grow big that is," I add.

"They're already as big as the girl on your screen," she answers as we both turn to watch the milking taking place on my computer. Seconds later she's gone.

I start to download today's pictures. Gretch will discover them within days...

Late at night, December 29th 2009

"We shouldn't do it every night. Besides, you had some yesterday afternoon too," Emily mock complains the second I sit down next to her on the couch. One of my hands has immediately moved to caress her long, flowing hair while the other seeks out the breast my niece isn't feeding at.

"You're beautiful," I answer as I lean over and find her lips with mine.

"You can't have any til Abby finishes," she orders when our lips separate.

"Yes mommy," I answer.

"And don't get an erection this time."

I don't address the erection question, instead I say, "Gretchen saw the pictures."

"What!" A shriek. I kiss my sister again. And the second she's got a sated Abby settled in her basinet I position myself on my back in my sister's lap. I lift my head and reach for the closest nipple.

"Not too much Timmy," she cautions the second I capture one between my lips. Her arm snakes under my head and supports me as I start to milk. My cock is harder than it's ever been and suddenly pops out through the slit in my boxers.

"Bad little baby boy," she says the second she sees it waving in the air. But almost immediately her warm palm closes around it.

"It's your turn to milk me," I say as her hand starts to slide up and down my glistening shaft.

This time she finishes what she starts. And by the time my cock starts jerking out my creamy sperm I've finished milking Em. My head is lying back in her lap, her breasts hanging ponderously above, and I'm groaning as I watch each strand of cum hurtle upward from the end of my prick. Then splatter down, most on my chest and stomach although one arches through the air and lands on Emily's cheek. She shrieks.

"Your turn," I finally say when the last drop of cum has been drawn from my penis.

"My turn what?" She knows! I wait. Finally one of her fingers dip into the pool that has formed around my navel. Slowly she moves the cream laden tip of her finger to her mouth. I watch as she tastes me. Watch when she looks up at me and smiles.

"It's good. Much better than--" But she stops before she mentions her husband's name. Then she lowers her head and trails her tongue down across my nipple and then starts to lap up my sperm.

I've never been as excited in my life...

2:30 a.m. January 1st 2010

"Are you awake?"

"Uh huh," I answer from my bed.

"He passed out." In the moonlit room I can barely see Emily standing in my bedroom doorway. I lean over and flick on my bedside lamp.

"Mom and dad were wrecked too, it's lucky you weren't drinking," I answer. My parents and Emily and Gavin had arrived home a half hour earlier from their New Years Eve party. Emily, due to her still feeding her daughter, hadn't had any alcohol and hence had been the designated driver. Yours truly, dateless since Jenny had gone to Florida with her parents for a ten day vacation the day after Christmas, had been left in charge of Abby.

"Is Gretchen home?"

"Yeah, she got in just before you, I think she'd been drinking too."

"What? She's too young," Emily protests but without much conviction.

"Shut the door," I instruct as I thrown my sheet back and roll out of bed.

"You're naked."

"Your babysitter's hungry," I say as I walk across the room toward her.

"You're always hungry. And you've got an erection too," my sister answers. "A big one." But she doesn't move away as I walk up to her nor does she say a word as I slip her straps off her shoulder.

"Mommy's so beautiful," I compliment as I let my eyes wander downward to the neat triangle of hair growing between her legs.

"I'm not your mother," she complains as I take my sisters hand in mine and lead her to the couch.

"Milking only tonight," she tries to insist as I sit down on the couch. My cock, huge and upright against my stomach, tells her otherwise.

"Sit on me ... straddle me," I instruct.

"Like this?" she asks as she climbs up onto the couch and onto my lap. She rests her knees, spread widely apart, on the couch cushion on each side of my thighs. I feel her bum settling down onto my thighs as I pull her head towards me.

"Yes, just like that," I say before capturing her lips. And as we sit necking, hungrily kissing, I can feel the milky dampness of her breasts as they push into my chest. And feel her moistness down below as my rearing penis is captured between our stomachs.

"We shouldn't, it's wrong. Against the law ... the Bible," she protests even as her hand snakes between our bodies. My hands find and caress her bum.

"It's so big." As she says the words she runs my penis, the penis she's captured in her hand, slowly up and down her slit. Her wet and ready sex. Then adjusts her body so that my cockhead slowly levers her open.

And then the head of my penis is inside her. Emily groans as she lowers herself. "It's too big," she complains but her smile belies her words. And then she starts to move up and down.

I come almost immediately, embarrassingly quickly except for the fact that Emily's insides are pulsing around my penis in her own orgasm.

Was it different from doing it with Jenny or anyone else? Better? It shouldn't have been, it was just a cock going into a cunt. The incredible release of ejaculation came just as it always did. So why were tears falling down both our cheeks, mingling, just as our sexual juices were down below, as we held each other in a post orgasmic embrace?

"Timmy--," Emily finally whispers but can't articulate her thought and leaves the word hanging. Our lips tenderly brush away each other's tears.

I've fucked my sister! My married sister. And she's welcomed her little brother's cock into her cunt.

And my penis, which should have been sapped by its ejaculation, is still rock hard and completely ensheathed in my sister's sticky grotto.

"You were so tight ... I didn't think after the baby --"

"It's because you're so big." A loving smile on Em's lips.

"It was better than--"

"Than Jenny?"

"Than anyone. Than anything I'd ever dreamed."

"You're bigger than Gavin."

"Am I?"

"It's never been like this," my sister adds. The words really aren't necessary, we both knew seconds into our lovemaking that we'd never experienced anything like it before.

"Then we better do it again," I say as I stand, supporting her rear end as I do so, not allowing my penis to slip out.

"It's late, I should probably get back." But she locks her legs around my back as she utters the words.

It's harder, more physical the second time. She's on her back on the bed, her legs spread and lifted high in the air. Deep, hard penetrations. Noisy penetrations. On both our parts. For a second I wonder if Gretchen is listening through the wall but the thought is lost as Emily's fingernails rake across my back.

I hook her raised ankles over my shoulders. Ram into her welcoming center. Pull out. Then in. Deeper. Harder.

It seems to last forever. Takes us to a place neither of us had ever been. I sucking her mother's milk when my cum starts to burst up my shaft.

And then we lay in each other's arms. Peering into each other's eyes. Silently promising the other the future.

"You're beautiful," she finally ventures.

"So are you."

"I'm fat."

"You're so beautiful."

"Really?"

"C'mon, I'll walk you home," I answer, then reach out for her arm and pull her up from the bed.

"Someone might see." Neither of us really care. Emily picks her nightgown up off the floor where it had fallen but doesn't put it on.

We walk slowly down the upstairs hallway, naked, and first past Gretchen's room and then our bathroom before we turn the corner and head to the suite that Emily and Gavin occupy. She turns and melts into my arms when we reach her door. Our lips collide. Mash moistly and hungrily together. As we kiss, our bodies are plastered together from thigh to groin to stomach to chest, I reach around her and push open the door.

"Go," she finally whispers.

"Don't you want me to tuck you in?" I ask as I back her in through the door.

"He might wake up." Hearing my brother-in-laws drunken snore I know there's not a chance in a million that he'll wake.

"Timmy," she pleads as I pull her against me again.

"You've given me another hard on," I accuse.

"You have too many hard-ons ... we can't do it here."

"Kiss it goodnight then," I say. For seconds she looks up into my eyes before I see the slight lowering of them that signals her capitulation. Then, after a quick glance over at her sleeping husband, she slides down my body to her knees. Her moist lips circle my hardness. I watch my brother-in-law snoring on the bed.

A final kiss to its tip and then she rises and delivers one last kiss to my lips. "I love you," she promises.

"I love you," I answer. We both know that it's just started. That there'll be a hundred more nights like the one we've just spent. She slips from my arms and then down onto the bed. She'll sleep with her snoring husband tonight. But with my cum leaking out from between her legs.

I reach down in the semi dark and find her sex and gather up a finger tip full of our joint sexual emissions and then quickly dab the orgasmic emulsion on my brother-in-law. On his neck, on his cheek, on his nose, on his lips.

"Don't," Emily gasps out but I'm already finished. I've marked my territory.

I turn towards the back of the house and my bedroom. My cock, even after its ejaculations, feels heavy as it swings between my legs. It's still sticky with Emily's juices.

I'm a step beyond Gretchen's bedroom door when I pull myself to a stop. Was her door open before I ask myself as I turn back. It is now. A gap of six to eight inches. Even as I try to remember I know that it was shut completely when I'd escorted Ems down the hall just minutes earlier.

For silent seconds I peer into her room, watching the form under the sheet on her bed.

I know she's awake. And also know that she's aware of what just happened between her sister and brother.

I finally tear my eyes away from her bed and hurry back to my room.

It's sitting on my bed, held up by my pillow. A card. Centered in the circle of light that emanates from my bedside reading lamp. A lamp I hadn't left on.

A Happy New Year card. "I love you too" is the unsigned message I find inside. And as I contemplate it my computer suddenly announces that I have mail.

'I thought you'd like to see your Xmas present being used -- and stretched (even if I don't stretch it as much as so and so...) can you guess what I want to give you for your birthday? remember it's only a month from now ... lol...' the email announces. I click open the attachments. Gretchen's beautiful in red silk. I scroll down.

Other pictures follow... nothing is hidden ... everything is promised...

THE END

Thanks for reading my story. Please take a few seconds and cast your vote - its how we authors know whether our stories are enjoyed or not. And why not take an extra second or two and leave a Comment or E-Mail me.

scouries
scouries
10,425 Followers