Emma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My phone buzzed again 'Going out so house to myself. I will tell her about us b4 she goes out though, so b prepared lol.'

'Ooo scary lol.' was my reply.

'4 u or me? Lol. Oh, and bring your toothbrush ;-) ' came the text that flashed back at me

'u sure hun, I mean really sure?' I asked.

'Never more surer. Come round at eight, Ill cook us my favourite.'

'Sausage, egg and chips lol.' to which I got a reply of 'Of course.' I smiled and watched the clock slow down and eight o'clock seemed like an eternity away.

As I expected the rest of the day took forever and I couldn't wait to get home. As usual my house wasn't empty and I thought about how I should confront this. I concluded that if Emma could be brave and tell me her news which was far more daunting that what I had to do, then I will be brave as well, and it had to be done. Also, I had the sneaky suspicion that my ex-wife had a new man in her life, and this may be the moment to bring it to a head...

Chapter Three

I crossed my cutlery on my now empty plate and looked across the table, entirely full and sausage egg and chips all gone. Emma was just gazing at me, a smile on her face the likes I'd never seen before.

"You enjoyed that then?" She asked, smiling. I patted my stomach "Every last morsel hun. Can you tell?" I nodded to my plate "Not sure about the wine pairing though but I'm not complaining."

'Cheeky fucker." and she laughed "I'll clear up later." and with that she got up and walked towards the sofa, wine in hand. I, of course, followed.

We sat close, her head on my shoulder and her arms on my chest resting the wine glass on it, as mine lay around her shoulder, the other hand holding my glass. "I've got something to tell you." I blurted out, quite randomly

"Ooo, tell me then." Emma said looking intently at me.

My turn to take a deep breath "Well, I took your lead of sorting things out and had a little chat with the ex earlier." Emma shifted her position, waiting for what I was going to say next. "It was easier than I had thought to be honest, much easier. It seems like today is 'Let's tell Neil things he never knew about' day, and I don't mean that in a bad way. There was I, all prepared to say it was time she moved out and moved on with her life etc etc etc, and then she said, before I even had the chance to say anything, that she had met someone new a while ago and that he was now in a position where she could move in, and that she is getting engaged. I was gobsmacked. I suspected she may have been seeing someone but didn't think it was that serious, but there you go. I was already to give a big speech etc and she beat me to it."

Emma shrieked in delight. "Fantastic hun. It's ok to say that yes?" I nodded, smiling. "Good." Emma continued, softly. "Did you tell her about me? Us?"

"Damn right I did, I was bursting to tell her about us because I want to shout it to the fucking rooftops for the world to hear, and also it took the gloss of 'look at me moving on you loser' out of her voice. You should have seen her face especially as you know how much she really doesn't like you. But I thought fuck it. I'm proud to say I'm with you and I really don't give a shit about what anyone thinks about it." I nodded my head smugly.

"Wow, now tell me how you really feel Neil." said Emma smiling, a sarcastic tone in her voice

"Cheeky cow." I mumbled, softly prodding her arm and then looking deep into her eyes.

Once again I saw that look that I had seen last week. It was like the was a deep burning desire rising to the top of them, making them smoulder and look at me with a want and a passion I have never seen in my lifetime. Softly I whispered "Are you sure about this? I mean really sure."

"Yes Neil, really sure. This is not some one night thing, or just two people having sex. Not for me it isn't. It may have been labelled at me in the past but this is so very different. This is not me rebelling, this is me wanting. I know this is right, and I want you so badly."

I could see in her eyes that she meant every word. For her this was serious as it was for me, and I needed that affirmation. I didn't want to be another notch in the bedpost, or another on her list of conquests. I cupped her face in my hands and kissed her softly, and then held her and whispered "I love you Emma." She held me tighter then disentangling herself from me, stood up and held her hand out for me to take, which I did.

Leading me upstairs the tension was palpable, and the silence seemed to be enveloping us. This is the moment I have wanted for three years but from being a lustful wish it had changed to a life changing moment, and to be quite honest, I was scared shitless. So many what if's? It's ok kissing and snogging, but what if she doesn't like what she sees when I am undressed? What if I can't perform? And so it went on as we made it into her bedroom. She had already drawn the curtains, and the window was slightly ajar, whist a soft aroma of perfumed air gathered around our nostrils. And all of a sudden I was calm, I knew this was special and I was going to make it special for the both of us.

We stood by the bed, looking at each other before she came close and we wrapped our arms around each other and began to kiss. It was a soft, tender yet lovingly passionate kiss and different to the urgent wanton kisses of previous lunchtimes. We wanted to savour every second, every moment of what was happening and what was going to happen. As we kissed our bodies pressed against each other as our hands softly ran over each other, sidling closer and closer to her bed, before eventually falling onto it. Fully clothed our legs entwined as we kissed some more, still softly but there was a definite shift in urgency. I began to kiss Emma's neck, reaching to undo the buttons of her blouse and sliding it off her shoulders as I kissed them.

I could hear Emma's breathing sharpen as I undid all the buttons, exposing her top half as I pulled the blouse off of her arms as she held them in the air. She was now naked from the waist up except for her bra and she had a coy look on her face as she reached behind herself to unclasp it. My eyes never leaving hers, she slowly removed the bra and for the first time she exposed her true nakedness to me. "Beautiful." I whispered so she could hear as I leaned into her and kissed the top of her chest, moving lower and then sucking on each nipple in turn as Emma ran her hands over the back of my head. I was in heaven and we had only just started.

Soon my shirt followed Emma's in laying on the bedroom floor as our naked torsos pressed against each other, her silky smooth skin sliding against my chest and stomach. I felt her hands move over my chest, and lower...and lower still...as I froze in anticipation of what was happening next. Emma stopped sensing a hesitancy but I smiled at her and she carried on, and then for the first time I felt her hands on my now hard cock, albeit through my trousers. I moaned softly as my hands ran over her back and over her bum. This was now getting to the point of no return and it felt so right as I ran my hands over her jeans and began to undo the buttons.

She moved back slightly as they loosened and I tugged them lower, exposing her hips and then her black silk thong panties as she wriggled out of her jeans. She looked so beautiful and once again vulnerable, but this time vulnerable in the best humankind of way about to expose her full nakedness to a man who she loves and desires. Whilst taking in this wondrous sight, Emma began to undo my belt and then my trousers and it was my turn as I nervously slid them down and off my legs, my excitement clear for her to see as my hard cock strained against my underwear.

We looked at each other, and I saw a look of nervousness in her eyes which undoubtedly matched mine. We slowly ran our hands over each other's bodies and legs, like we were performing a pre-determined mating ritual and I suppose in a way we were. Whilst this wasn't our first rodeo, it was our first together and we wanted to take it slow, to feel every contour, every inch of skin. Emma was the first to crack as she lightly grazed her hand over my underwear causing my cock to twitch and, leaning into kiss me, she placed her hand inside and curled it around my hardness. I moaned into our kisses as she slowly moved her hand up and down my cock, and pressed closer to me. I immediately felt her warmth and heat against my legs as my finger slid into the elastic of her panties and then tugged at them pulling them down slightly and then more.

Breaking our kiss but not her touch, she wriggled out of them and I was treated to her full nakedness and it was the most beautiful sight I had ever seen. Her skin smooth to the touch, unblemished apart from a few small scars and birthmarks, and a strip of hair just above her pussy lips. Just perfect. By now I was also fully exposed and I saw Emma drink in the sight before her just as I had done. She placed a kiss on my shoulder, my chest, slowly sliding down my body planting small butterfly kisses as she went until her head was level with my cock, which seemed to have become even harder. Emma lightly kissed the head, swirling her tongue over it before slowly engulfing the tip within her succulent, moist lips. I look down, watching my cock disappear then reappear from her heavenly mouth, and I knew as much as we both were enjoying this it was not how it was supposed to end.

With great reluctance I gently guided myself out of her mouth as she looked up at me beseechingly, as if to say 'why?' as she slowly stroked my hardness. "I want you." I mouthed and she smiled, gave the tip of my cock another sexy, sultry kiss then our lust took over. Our bodies entwined, we kissed, now with complete urgency and desire, our moans of pleasure louder as our hands roamed over each other wanting, needing. My hardness was pressed against her as her wet pussy slid over my leg, her body betraying her, as I felt her heat and juices on my thigh. My fingers found the deep, wet cavern and slid in easily causing Emma to lean her head back, her eyes closed with sheer ecstasy.

She was so very wet, wet for me and I wanted her. I wanted to give myself to her and I manoeuvred my body so that my cock was now placed at the entrance to her pussy. I stopped, propping myself up to look down at the beauty before me, wanting to see the look in her eyes as I entered her. Her hands rested on my shoulders as I slowly began to slide my now throbbing cock into her. Her eyes half closed as she concentrated on every sensation I was giving her, and my body was on fire with feelings I had never known before or ever could have imagined. I buried myself as deep as I could go inside her and instinctively she wrapped her legs and arms around me.

We kissed as we moved, our rhythm simultaneous, our movements slow and passionate. This was us taking each other on a journey of excitement, lust, passion, desire and love. It was as intense as it was gentle, as fast as it was slow. It was our nirvana, our paradise, our heaven. It was us rising above everything and everyone into a place that was ours and our alone. Our passions were rising with every thrust, with every moan, with every clench of every muscle. I felt it within Emma before she did as her body began to shake, her skin bursting out with goosebumps as she cried out in pure ecstasy as her first orgasm ripped through her like a tidal wave, followed by another one virtually immediately afterwards.

Her nails digging into the skin of my back as her ankles and feet kicked at my thighs, urging me to plunge deeper within her which I duly did. I knew I was getting close as my cock was feeling so hard and beginning to expand. "Please cum Neil, cum deep in me hun, cum please baby" she moaned pushing up against me as I continued to piston in and out of her. This was now where my body began to get consumed with desire and it was like I was possessed as my balls started to tighten and my cock expand before my body stiffened as I erupted uncontrollably into her. I visibly shook as my cock continued to pulse wave after wave of cum deep into her throbbing pussy, erupting like a river busting it banks such was the height of my own ecstasy. Our sweat glistened on our foreheads, faces and bodies. We just held ourselves in the same position and I swear I could feel pulses of electricity flowing through our bodies as we slowly came down for the enormous heights we had just reached.

After a few minutes we reluctantly dis-entwined ourselves and gently wrapped our arms around each other as our legs and bodies found their own comfortable resting place. I brushed Emma's hair away from her face and she was glowing, radiating love and satisfaction. She smiled, unable to speak and if she had been able to would probably not know what to say anyway. All I could muster was "Thank you." as I looked deep into her eyes.

It was a moment caught in time, a picture consigned to memory for use whenever I needed it, and one we both never wanted to end. Emma snuggled up to me like a purring cat and I held her close. We both knew this was the start of something special, something truly magical. There would be many hurdles we would have to cross but we would cross them together as we both knew that this, us, was meant to be. I loved this woman like I loved no other person ever and I silently vowed to continue to love her for as long as I live.

"Emma?" I whispered. She looked up at me "I love you."

And she smiled "I love you too hun."

Epilogue

Three weeks after that first night Emma moved in with me. Whilst she was still affected by what had happened with her baby, she was able to talk about it to me and day by day, week by week she got stronger and more able to deal with it. She and Blake don't really talk but I know there is a bond there and I have to accept that. People at work were surprised but not overly shocked when we told them we were together. They probably saw what we couldn't see. The way we looked at each other, or how we smiled at each other. And there was us thinking we were being clever. Did I get warned about Emma not being right for me? Sure I did but I knew so much more that they didn't. Gossip is always exactly what it is - gossip. I know that I know the truth about everything. Emma and I laid everything on the table before she moved in. We may not have liked some of what we both said but it is was has made us and brought us to a point where we got together so it's all good.

My ex-wife re-married - we weren't invited which was no surprise - and as far as I am aware she is happy and I do wish her the best.

Finally, to bring everything up to date in 2018, our daughter Ellie is nearly eight and a half. She is the identikit of her Mum, and I couldn't be more proud of them both. She truly is a miracle baby and something that was meant to be. Emma and I know she is a special child with everything that happened previously and the world will be her oyster, we will make sure of that.

12