Emma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a moment, she simply extended her hand. I looked at it for a moment, before taking it in my own. And with that, she led me out of my room and into hers.

The moment she closed the door, I made my move. I took and firm grasp of her hand and pulled her towards me before pinning her again the wall next to the door. This took her by surprised, however this time, as promised, she didn't get cold feet. I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her into me and planted a kiss on her lips. She didn't hesitate to reciprocate and before long, we were locked in a passionate kiss.

I wasn't inebriated this time and was able to appreciate every little detail from the feel of her slender waist to her soft, supple her lips and even the sound of her soft moaning as we kissed. I don't know how long we continued this way but before long, I made the conscious decision to undo the belt of her bathrobe and pulled it open to reveal the fact she only wore a flimsy white tank top and pink panties. I slipped my hand under her shirt and ran my hands up her sides before I was surprised by the feel of her bare breasts instead of a bra beneath my hand. My thumb momentarily grazed her nipples when she suddenly pushed me away. I thought for a moment I had grossly misread the signals or she was backing out again but instead, she said,

"If we're going to do this, you need to give me your phone first," she said.

I reached into my pocket and pulled out my iPhone before handing it to her without question. She took it without a word and held the on/off button until it prompted her to power off the device. She did so instantly and placed it on a nearby table.

"Seriously?" I asked.

"I don't intend to be like Scarlett Johansson or Blake Lively and end up with my tits all over the internet."

"After that nipple slip, I think it's a bit too late."

Emma laughed playfully punched me in the arm, "Fair enough. But I already had one arsehole in college who tried to film us during sex. Not about to risk that again."

"Any other ground rules?" I asked, half expecting her to produce a list.

"None," she said placed her hand on the back of my head and pulled me in for another kiss.

This kiss didn't last very long. I pushed her up against the wall against and kissed her once more on the lips before pulling her top up above her breasts. For a moment, I was frozen by the sight of her perky breasts. I quickly shook off my awe and moved my lips to her left nipple and began sucking on it hungrily. Emma gasped as my tongue moved across her breasts and paying particular attention to her nipple. As I moved from breast to the other, Emma shrugged the bathrobe off her shoulders, letting it fall to the floor. I stepped back for a moment to pull her shirt over her head before she did the same to mine.

I had to step back for a moment to look at her. She stood there wearing on a tiny pair of pink panties while her tank top and her bathrobe laid by her feet. Her breasts were rather small, but perfectly proportioned in relation to her body. She was a small girl with a well toned body. I looked at her face for a moment and suddenly realised she wasn't wearing any makeup. I was so use to seeing her all dolled up for movies or premieres that it took me by surprised. She had a very natural beauty to her.

"What?" she said, noticing my surprise.

"I've never seen a picture of you without any makeup. Never noticed you have freckles."

"Is that good or bad?"

"Are you kidding? It makes you look even cuter."

I grabbed her breasts with both hands and began to kiss her again. Her breasts were firm, perky and full of bounce. I got endless enjoyment from massaging and kneading them in my hand and gently pinching her hard nipples with my fingers.

After a moment, I ran my hands over her long smooth back before moving down to her rear and sliding her panties long the legs. She was completely naked now and as I took her nipple in my mouth again, hungry to suck on them. At the same time, I also slid my hand down towards the length of her hot tight opening. This caused her to gasped and staggered backwards against the wall.

"Sorry," she mumbled.

This concerned me for a moment because I thought she would ask me to stop again. But I suddenly realised in that moment what the reason behind all her hesitation was; she was just as nervous as I was. Despite the wealth and the fame, Emma Watson was ultimately just a young twenty-something with what I assumed to be relatively limited sexual history. Her fame had blinded me to that fact. I looked at her in a new light. It humanised further in my eyes and in a way, made her more perfect.

I slid my hand between her legs again, this time watching her reaction closely. As my fingers moved up and down her tight hole, she bit her lower lip and waited for me to do something further. I gently inserted one finger partly inside of her, causing her to inhale sharply. I savoured how tight she was and wetness that had begun to grow inside of her. I looked at her and her at me. She placed a hand on my chest and said in almost a whisper.

"Let's move to the bedroom."

"Too far," I replied.

And with that, I pulled my finger out of her vagina briefly before sliding in two fingers back in and applying pressure to her clit with my thumb. She moaned loudly and as my fingers buried themselves as far inside of her as they would go. I saw her knees buckle slightly and wrapped my arm around her waist to keep her steady. All the while I began to finger her with my other hand. With my thumb, I began searching for her clit and with the two fingers inside of her, I began to move them in and out of her with great speed, each time moving deeper inside of her and searching for that elusive spot that would be guaranteed to make her squeal in pleasure.

She grew very wet very quickly and soon, every time my fingers buried themselves inside of her, I could hear a soft squelching sound. Emma remained relatively quiet, but her breathing was becoming deeper and much more audible. Once in a while, I'd hit the right spot and a soft cry of pleasure would escape from between her lips. As I held her naked body against mine, savouring the feeling of her smooth, warm skin along the length of mine, I watched her face. That famous face, contorted in pleasure. Her eyes were shut, her jaw slackened.

We continued to stand there in the middle of the room, mere metres from the door, my arm around her naked body, my thumb rubbing her clit, my fingers quickening their pace as she became even wetter. We stood there for what must've been a full minute as her breath became shallower and her knees became even weaker. Before I knew it, my two fingers were furiously probing deep inside of her, pressing up against her most sensitive areas. I diverted all the strength into my arms to intensify my wrist and finger action. The only sound in the room was her heavy breathing and the now very audible sound of my sloshing caused by my fingers inside of her.

I fingered her so furiously that my arm began to ache, but it didn't matter though. All of a suddenly Emma let out a loud cry as her entire body tensed up. Her back arched backwards and her thighs closed around my hand. Her eyes remained closed and her expression changed from one of shock to pure pleasure as she let out another pleasurable moan until finally her legs gave way, and a fresh wave of moisture enveloped my fingers and squirted onto the carpet beneath out feet. Her naked body collapsed in my arm as I lowered her onto the floor. All the while, I kept my fingers inside of her. Her squirting had covered my hand in her juices.

I laid her down on her back and brushed the hair from her face. She still had her eyes close and every few seconds would convulse ever so slightly as she came down from her orgasm.

"How was that?" I whispered into her ear.

"Amazing," she said between deep breaths.

I let her rest for a moment and watched as her breasts rose and fell with every breath she took. I leaned down and gave her a kiss on lips and on each nipple. I just couldn't get enough of her nipples. When she had calmed down sufficiently, I whispered in her ear,

"Spread your legs Emma, I'm not done yet."

My fingers were still buried deep inside of her and her thighs were still clamped over my hand like a vice, and amidst all that, she was completely wet. I looked down at her naked body and could barely contain myself. She finally opened her eyes and said,

"Can we at least move to the bed? I don't want you to fuck me on the floor of a hotel room."

I obliged and scooped her up in my arms and moved across her spacious hotel room. I placed her gently on the bed before taking off my trousers. Emma paid particular attention to this and when she saw how hard I was, she simply raised an eyebrow and laid back down on the bed. I climbed on and placed myself on top of her. She was so beautiful. I never forgot once who this was. In my head, I kept repeating her name again and again to hammer home who I was about to make love to. But out loud, I simply said to her,

"Spread your legs."

Emma did so, albeit very slightly.

"Wider," I said.

Again, she spread her legs open an extra couple of inches. I smiled and leaned in close whispered into her ear.

"Wider Miss Watson."

She chuckled nervously at this and spread her legs open as far as they would go. I looked her in the face one more time before aligning myself between her legs and slowly allowing myself to slide the tip of my penis into her wet, hot vagina. She was a very tight girl, but her orgasm had made her so wet to the point where I met almost no resistance. My hands began to freely roam her body as I buried my penis as far into her as possible. Emma moaned loudly as I began to plant kisses along her neck.

It is impossible to describe how perfect everything felt in that moment. As I began to thrust in and out of her, it was an assault on the senses from how she looked squirming in pleasure beneath me to the feeling of her breasts and the rest of her naked body pressed up against mine and even the lingering scent of her perfume.

I built up a steady rhythm and soon I was moving in and out of her freely and with increasing pace. I gently grabbed her by the chin and looked at her face front on. I wanted it to be in the forefront of my mind that I was fucking Emma Watson. I wanted to see this famous face react as I fucked her. We looked deep into each others eyes as we made love. For a brief moment she smiled, but that quickly disappeared as a particularly hard thrust elicited a loud moan from between her lips. Still, there was no doubting the enjoyment on her face.

I reached underneath her with both hands and grabbed her tight ass and pulled her in to meet my thrusts. Emma began to punctuate each of my hard thrusts with increasingly louder moans. I sensed it was becoming too much for her when she clamped her legs down around my hips as if to slow me down. But not wanting to interrupt my rhythm, I forcefully pried her legs open and spread them far apart allowing for maximum penetration with each push. Emma glanced down the length of our bodies and saw my penis moving in and out of with great speed. I watched as she moaned loudly and rolled her eyes back into her head. Her breasts were bouncing back and forth hypnotically with each thrust.

I lost track of how long we fucked. I just remembered details like how her legs continued to close only for me to force them open again or the way I grabbed at her breasts as they bounced rhythmically back and forth or even something as simple as the feeling of her tongue in my mouth.

At last it was too much and with one very rough squeeze of her left breast and a tight grip on her right wrist, I fucked her hard into the mattress as I felt myself explode inside of her.

"Oh Emma!" I groaned as buried my penis deep inside of her one last time.

Whether it was my hand that roughly squeezed her breast or the feeling of cum pouring inside of her, Emma let out a loud and long cry of pleasure. I collapsed on top of her and held her tight, not wanting to move an inch.

"No keep going! I'm about cum!" Emma pleaded almost desperately.

I groaned wearily but obliged her nonetheless. It took a Herculean effort to rise up and continue fucking her before my penis grew limp. I was almost spent. I had saved last drop of cum for that last effort, but never being one to disappoint a lady, I fucked her for just that little bit longer.

It didn't take long though. Within no time, her body began to tense up and as before, she arched her back and cried out loudly in pleasure. She writhed in pleasure under me as I wrapped my arms around her body. She continued convulsing as wave after wave of pleasure coursed through her. She was spent as we fell into each others arms and embraced.

We remained this way for a long time, both of us verging on sleep but still finding an excuse to stay awake whether it was to fondle her breasts or simply to continue kissing. She would reach down and take hold of my penis and gently stroked it as I kissed her all over her body.

After a long while, Emma sat up gingerly and crawled across the bed and began to pull the bed sheets over us. But the sight on Emma Watson on all fours, even for just a moment, only served to turn me on once more.

I sat up and held Emma by her hips and pulled her back into me once more. At this point, Emma was almost completely out of it and basically just swayed this way and that. I knew that she just wanted to sleep, but at the same time, she didn't exactly protest as I moved into position behind her; she did however reach back to grasp my penis and guide it to her vagina. I think part of her was afraid I was trying to fuck her ass.

I slipped my penis into her once more, eliciting a barely audible moan from between her lips. Emma barely had enough energy to remain on all fours so I did most of the work, lazily pushing in and out of her as her buttocks lightly slapped against me. It was a lazy and slow effort, but one that more than satisfied me. Once in a while, Emma would let out a soft cry letting me know she was still awake. After one particularly pleasurable slide into her, I leaned forward and grasped both of her dangling breasts. The sensation of her breasts gently resting on my hands was amazing.

Not content to leave my hands in that one spot, I ran my hand across her wonderfully smooth body from her butt-cheeks, to her slender waist and her wonderfully smooth back. Emma reacted to this quite positively, as she made a sound best described as a low pur as my hands explored her body. I felt another orgasm building, although I suspected she had had enough for one night. Not bothering to drag this out or force her to climax for a third time, I returned my hands to her breasts and held them in place as I began my last salvo, thrusting into her from behind with just a little bit more intensity. Emma was nearly completely silent during this and if not for the occasional whimper and moan, I would've thought she had fallen asleep. And finally, after several final and relatively lazy thrusts, I felt what was left in me pour into her already soaking vagina.

I didn't pull out of her immediately, instead dragging her back into me and letting us fall back into bed, with my penis still buried inside of her and her firm ass held against me. Emma, completely exhausted, passed out almost immediately.

I took a moment to appreciate who I just had sex with. My wildest dreams didn't compare to this. To see Emma Watson naked, passed out and with the result of our collective orgasms oozing out of her vagina was almost a startling sight. As I felt my penis begin to shrink inside of her, sleep overcame me.

***

I've been single for a long time and I don't date many girls. Therefore, it's always an odd feeling to wake up in bed with any naked girl curled up against me much less Emma Watson. I call her Emma, but in my head, I always refer to her by her full name; as if to hit home the fact this was all real. Her eyes fluttered as she stirred beside me.

"Morning," I mumbled.

"Morning."

She looked up and me and for a moment, all words eluded me. But I could tell by her face she wasn't going to be the one to speak first so I said,

"Can I confess something?"

She furrowed her brow and narrowed her eyes for a moment before sitting up slightly and replying, "That's not the best thing to say to a girl first thing in the morning, but okay."

I took a dramatic pause before saying, "I don't even like Harry Potter that much."

Emma laughed out loud and collapsed back on the bed and wrapped her arms around me.

"You scared me for a second! But please, no Harry Potter talk!"

"Well we're sure as hell not talking about my work."

"You can ask me about any other movie I've done."

"I can't name any other film you've done."

"Arse-hole!" she laughed, playfully hitting me in the arm.

"Actually, weren't you going to do a film with Guillermo Del Toro?"

"Yeah, 'Beauty and the Beast' remake. But we ran into financing woes with the studio. The project is in limbo at the moment," she said with little enthusiasm.

"What's Del Toro like?

"He's great. Really really nice guy,' she said before adding, "Anything else you want to ask me about my work?"

She looked at me with adoring eyes in a way that few girls ever had. I suspected I had an idea of what was on her mind. A smart person would've made a move. Instead, I made a bad joke.

"Yeah. How does it feel to know you were responsible for the first erection of boys worldwide?"

Emma laughed out loud again, this time blushing noticeably. I liked that she could take a joke. And more to the point, I liked she could take my jokes which historically tended to offend more often than they amused.

"Gross! I was 11 years old when the first film was made you pervert. Were you one of them?"

"No. And I was referring only to the films you made after you turned 18. Besides, we're the same age so it was never creepy in my case."

"Well, you can believe that if it helps you sleep at night."

"I'd rather you be the one to help me sleep at night," I blurted out.

"Ooh, that's a bad line," she said wryly.

"I JUST woke up about a minute ago. Forgive me if I'm not at my most charming."

"Well after last night, I guess I can let it slide."

She rolled onto her stomach and placed her chin on my chest and looked up at me seductively.

"My flight doesn't leave till the afternoon and I have absolutely nowhere else to be."

"Well, I have to stop at the Supreme Court library but I suppose it can wait. What would we do though?"

"Well, you could fuck me again," she said very matter-of-factly.

I swept the sheets aside so I could see her completely naked in the daylight. I gently pushed her only her back and looked up and down her beautiful, lithe body.

"Like what you see?" she asked.

"Very much so."

I softly laid a hand on her breasts and held it in my hand. As I said, her breasts were quite small but well proportioned, perky and full of life. I was surprised to see her pubic hair was neatly trimmed; but then she was a celebrity. She also had a rather nice tan, in stark contrast to most girls from England.

"Do you have to leave today?" I asked.

"I really do."

"Will you come back?"

She looked and me and sat up, oblivious to her nakedness. She took a moment before answering.

"Back to Australia? Maybe. I don't know when but I'd like to. But it won't be for awhile. My schedule is pretty packed."

"I can imagine," I said with a hint of disappointment.

"But let's not think about that. Just think about all the things you'll get to do to me today."

I smiled and replied, "And what about the things you'll do to me?"