Emma and Al Open Up Pt. 01

Story Info
Couple is watched by neighbor.
2k words
4.48
12k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlfredJ
AlfredJ
3 Followers

This is a work of fiction. It's my first story and it's the first part of a series. All characters are at least eighteen-years-old. Please tell me which part you liked and which you didn't. Thanks for reading. Thanks to oldnakeddad for editing.

****************

My wife (Emma) and I had been married for a long time. We'd been thinking about how we could spice things up a little and we talked about it—in general, she liked to tease and I liked to show her off—but we didn't exactly talk about our concrete fantasies.

***

I have my own law firm where I handle mostly penal law cases. My job only pays for our one hundred square meter apartment located in a small Bavarian, Germany town. Since there isn't any way to compete with my wife's big pay check, I take care to be sure my job doesn't become too large, mostly because I enjoy the freedom of being able to quit at two o'clock in the afternoon and the free time afterward.

I use my free time to help with charity functions and take part in political commitments, too, but not too many. That way, we're doing our own things, but unfortunately, we don't see each other too often.

Emma is an engineer who develops turbines for a big company. She's a beautiful woman with full breasts and a round behind. I adore her auburn hair that hangs down to her lower back—she likes to wear it either hanging freely or in pigtails, which looks pretty on her but also raunchy.

Anytime she wears something revealing, she draws the attention of men and women, alike. That's why she regularly dresses more conservatively, especially at work. I can't understand why I always like to show her off, but I always become aroused when other men stare at her.

***

From time to time, Emma had to travel for her job. Travelling was always stressful for her, but after a journey that was longer than usual, she'd get a few days off.

One early, spring, warm but rainy Friday night, she got home from a week-long business trip in Houston, Texas, USA. I thought her plane was to land in Hamburg, Germany so she could visit a people's congress on Saturday and Sunday, so I expected her to be home sometime Sunday.

I was sitting at my desk, playing a game, when she rushed through the door and, with a big grin on her face, shouted.

"Hi, honey!"

She was extra cheerful and was fully dressed in her business attire—a pantsuit with pinstripes and a white blouse that was cut quite conservative—which had become wet, due to the rain, so her red bra was clearly visible through the transparent fabric of her blouse.

I stood up from my desk chair, wearing jeans and a shirt that showed off my muscles quite well. I'd started weight training a few month prior and liked the effect it had on my shoulders.

She jumped into my arms, hugged me, and said.

"Al, I have good news! They offered me a promotion and gave me the weekend off to think about it, so I bought us a bottle of wine to party, sexy man!"

She laughed and jokingly patted my butt. She'd mocked me ever since I started lifting weights, but I thought she liked the effects it had on my body. Not only was I electrified by her playful and happy mood, but I'd had a success in court that day, so my mind was opened up anyway.

I smiled at her.

"Talking about being sexy. I hope you didn't enter the grocery store that way. I can clearly see your nipples and your red bra through your blouse. The Huber's son just turned twenty-years-old and finished school—he always blushes when you enter that store, anyway."

I slapped her butt a little harder than when she patted mine.

She answered.

"I must confess...I did! At first, I didn't realise my blouse was that messed up. I wondered why the taxi driver was extra friendly and staring at me the whole way from the airport to the grocery store. I thought it was suspicious because I've worn my business outfit before when he has given me rides. When I entered the store, I saw myself on the surveillance camera's monitor and could easily see my bra."

She left her hand on my butt as she continued.

"I felt a little playful, so I leaned on the counter as the Huber boy scanned that bottle and asked him, 'How much will you make me pay for it, sweetheart?' He couldn't say a word. I smiled, gave him the money the register showed, and walked home."

She moved her hand up and down on my crotch as she whispered into my ear.

"I can see that you liked my story."

She masturbated me through my pants and then dropped hers to the floor. To my surprise, she wore a red, matching thong. She opened her blouse a bit, but didn't take it off. I could see a lot of cleavage but not everything. I loved it that way, but I told her.

"We're standing in our home office, in full light, and in full view of Mr. Brunner."

***

Mr. Brunner is an old man in his seventies. He's somewhat nice, but a perfectionist and that's why we've had a few discussions about cars parked wrongly, leaves that hadn't been cleaned up, by me, and things like that.

Because our houses are so close to each other, and the fact the windows of our home office go down to the floor, means he can clearly see everything that happens in our home office whenever he's in his living room.

***

Emma moved around me so her super-hot, red, string bikini panty-clad butt faced the direction of our Mr. Brunner's house. She pushed me back until I stumbled against and sat on my chair, opened my pants, took my semi erect cock into her mouth, and gave me a very sensual blow job while on her knees with her arms on my legs.

Fearful, I asked.

"What if Mr. Brunner comes into his living room? We've got to live here for a while with him."

Suddenly, she went as far down onto my cock with her mouth as she could and I moaned, loudly. When she came up, I could see her exposed tits, which were almost falling out of her blouse.

She said.

"Don't make such a fuss. What if he does? You know you'd like it. You didn't even ask about my promotion. It'd be in Berlin, so we'd have to sell the house and move. Mr. Brunner won't be a problem in the future."

I tried to talk back, but Emma went down on my cock again.

"Berlin! But—"

Her soft breasts touched my naked legs and I had to close my eyes and moan, again. I was fully erect and exited by the thought of Mr. Brunner catching us. When I opened my eyes, I saw him standing in his living room.

He looked paralysed as he stared at Emma's butt, in its full glory and "waving" at him, which was only twenty meters away from him. His living room also had windows down to the floor, so I was able to see absolutely everything he was doing, too.

I didn't know why, but I put my hand on Emma's head and whispered into her ear.

"Keep going, but realise that Mr. Brunner is staring at your ass."

Then I waved at him and slapped Emma's butt, which made her ass wiggle. He seemed to come back to his senses, smiled, waved back, and started to rub his dick through his pants.

I winked at him and slapped Emma's butt, again, which made her groan as she continued to eagerly suck. Mr Brunner appeared to understand my butt slapping as an agreement to his actions, pulled down his pants, and started to stroke his dick—to my surprise, it was quite big!

I told Emma.

"Now he's stroking his big package to the sight of your ass and the blow job you're giving me."

She stopped sucking, came up to me, we French kissed in a heat, and she told me.

"I want to see it!"

With that, she stood, turned around, and sat on my crotch (reverse cowgirl style) with my dick between her legs, and stroked it up and down against her panties—Mr. Brunner had a clear view of the front of my beautiful wife. I could feel her warm heat through her panties as she rocked back and forth.

I grabbed her blouse, pulled it down over her shoulders as she unfastened the last two buttons, which caused it to open all the way, and took it completely off.

I whispered into her ear.

"I'm so turned on by this! Would you remove your bra to show our sweet, and well-endowed, neighbour how beautiful your tits are?"

She stretched as she pulled her bra up and over her head, her tits wiggled when they dropped free, and then she stood, wearing only her panties.

She asked.

"Oh! Do you like it when people are watching your naked wife sucking your cock like a dirty whore?"

She turned around to face me and, with straight legs, bent over and removed her panties. She was naked!

Poor old Mr. Brunner had a full view of her bare, moist, swollen pussy lips and her bare ass. She turned around, again, to face him and sat on me as my dick slowly entered her. Mr. Brunner's eyes opened wide while he stroked his cock super-fast. She only needed a few seconds to climax and I was also almost there, too.

As she orgasmed, loudly, I asked.

"Where do you think our spectator might want me to cum?"

She moaned.

"Cum on my face in front of him!"

I pushed her down to the floor, stood at her side, and used my dick to slap her face (two times). She opened her mouth and I came all over her face, some of which went into her mouth, and some hit her left tit and shoulder.

I told her.

"You're perverted, honey."

"Look who's talking."

She laughed, stood, walked to the window, and pressed her naked tits and hips against the glass. She waved at Mr. Brunner and he sprayed his cum onto the floor of his living room as he clearly saw my wife's naked body and my cum dripping from her chin as she swallowed whatever had gone into her mouth.

She turned to me and, without looking back, we left our home office, went to the living room, and I could see my cum was still on her face as we kissed.

We sat (naked) on our couch and she told me.

"I don't think there'll be any new problems with Mr. Brunner complaining about leaves on his drive anymore."

We both laughed and I asked her.

"So, you want us to move to Berlin?"

"Yes, and I won't have to go overseas as often anymore. Besides, you've always loved Berlin. Do you still have contact with your lawyer friend from University? Maybe you could change to his office."

In fact, I loved Berlin. There wasn't much to keep me where I was so I smiled and said.

"We've got something to celebrate. To our new future in Berlin. If you meet Mr. Brunner during the next few days, would you be so kind and give him a kiss on the cheek for me?"

Unbelievingly, she asked me.

"I don't know if that poor old guy can take what we've showed him today, yet you want me to tease him more than we already have? I'm astonished, in a positive way, that you care, sweetheart."

Sheepishly, I said.

"I have to admit, we lived out a fantasy of mine today."

She kissed me (hard) on the lips and answered.

"Could we please talk more about our fantasies? We could've arranged something like this years ago!"

~To be continued~

AlfredJ
AlfredJ
3 Followers