Emma and Her Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded. "Yes, daddy."

"Will you do something for me?"

"Anything for my daddy."

"Have my baby, Emma. Let me fill you with my sperm and make you pregnant. Let me have a piece of me growing inside you. Let me watch you swell with my child. I'll make you happy, Emma. You can fuck all the guys you want for porn's sake. But if you want to, you can be mine forever."

He kissed me, letting his tongue explore the inside of my mouth. Mirroring the moves his cock had made just moments ago.

"Say yes, Emma. Say you'll be with me."

I looked at him. His eyes pleading with me the same way I was with him not to spurt his cum. But I couldn't say no. Not to my daddy.

He cheered when I said yes, and releasing me from the restraints, he slid himself inside me again. Letting me come freely. "I'm sorry," he said, "I just wanted to punish you for taking yourself away from me those years ago. Now I know you can't leave me."

"I won't leave you, daddy. Please fuck me."

I came three times, before finally he climaxed spreading more cum in my fertile pussy.

*

Daddy slept with me every night. I found out that I was pregnant three weeks after our first night together. Mummy and daddy were so happy. Carly too. Daddy held onto me during my first few weeks of morning sickness, and when it came time for me to go, he drove my car back to my unit before residing with me for a week.

When I returned to work, everyone said I looked different. Better. Happier. And I was. My daddy knew what was best for me... and that was pregnancy. I told my boss and he was overjoyed because I could join the world of pregnancy porn.

Seven and a half months later, I gave birth to a little girl I named Mia. Once I held her in my arms, I turned to him and said: "In eighteen years mummy gets to start her training all over."

12