Emma and Jason Ch. 01 - The Island

Story Info
Post-Storm Exploration.
2.2k words
4.45
15.5k
4
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/17/2023
Created 12/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Love is the answer. There need be no question.

My dearest Emma,

When we last talked, you asked me to describe the dreams I have been having since you left on your book tour. Not being gifted with your ability, I will do my best and (as always) trust in your love and patience.

Last night, climbing into our suddenly too-large bed, I tossed for a while before taking your pillow and cuddling it as if we were spooning. I could smell your hair on it and that seemed to help me sleep. The dream which followed was particularly vivid, even for me.

In it, we were on a ship, just the two of us. It was a one-masted sailboat, clearly big enough for blue water but at the same time small enough for two people to manage as crew. Entering the cabin, the head was on the left - um, to port, I guess - with a small galley opposite. Forward of those, there was a storage area and a table, then two bunks right up in the bow. Maybe one bunk, I'm not sure. The bed was pointed, like the interior of the hull, with sort of a sliding screen or door down the middle dividing it into two halves. I got the impression that we were not intimate, that the screen had in effect been used to create two miniature private cabins for us when we slept. Sounds weird now, but it made sense at the time.

When the dream started, Em, we had just come through a terrible hurricane. It had been very scary, with the boat in danger of sinking any number of times. As I dreamed, it was obvious to me that, of the two of us, you were the experienced and capable sailor and it was you who kept us alive in the midst of that tempest.

When the storm finally blew itself, just at dawn on the third day, we found ourselves in the lee of a tropical island. Neither of us had eaten or slept for two days. You steered us into a bay and, with the last of our strength, we dropped the anchors and stumbled down below to sleep.

When I woke, the sun was high above us and the boat was absolutely still. We had not bothered with the screen and you were asleep next to me, your head on my right arm, with yours across my chest. Your hair was a tangle spread across both pillows and you had the sweetest little-girl smile on your face.

I didn't want to wake you, but nature called, so I slipped out from under you as gently as I could and tiptoed down the passageway. Afterwards, I quietly made myself a coffee and, mug in hand, headed up on deck.

It was a glorious day, as if the storm had blown every vestige of Bad off the world, leaving only warm, peaceful sunshine in its place. There wasn't a cloud in the sky and it was very warm, but with a nice breeze to keep it from being uncomfortable.

The island was about a kilometer across and generally conical in shape, perhaps several hundred metres high at its peak. It was covered in lush green vegetation. The bay we were in looked as if some enormous sea monster had come along and taken a single massive circular bite out of one side of the island, like a person's first mouthful of a particularly delicious cupcake. The bay was surrounded sheer, picturesque cliffs, from one of which a tall, thin waterfall returned rain to the sea. The bottom was covered in fine white sand with just a few ripples in it. The air was filled with the gentle exotic odor of sweet spices and flowers.

The water itself was mirror-calm and clearer than I had ever seen anywhere this side of Cyprus. It looked as if the boat was floating in mid-air, maybe five metres off the sand bottom.

In short, Em, it was a magical place and an exquisite time. Being alive made is extra-special.

I became aware of still being dressed in salt-crusted clothes, having been too tired to shed them before falling asleep. I dropped them on the deck and ran my hand through hair and beard equally stiff with salt. There was a small fresh water foot-pump shower by the stern and I sluiced myself down, wincing at the salt running into my eyes.

Eventually, I sat down on a folding chair, stiff and tired, but very glad to be alive. Coffee in hand, I watched the sea birds drift back and forth above us. Stretching a bit, I could see brightly-coloured fish gliding along in the water.

I closed my eyes, feeling the sunshine on my skin. Eventually, I dozed off.

I woke to see you standing in front of me, silhouetted against the sun. You were giggling at finding me naked and asleep. I went to cover myself with my hands. You were quicker, peeling off your own clothes in one smooth motion and then going over the side in a graceful dive.

I followed and we had one of those once-in-a-lifetime experiences. We swam and played and chased each other in the warm water like two young otters, pointing at fish, looking at the boat suspended above us. For once, I could keep up with you in the water. Your hair stretched out behind you as you swam and made a halo around your head when we stopped. Mermaids would have been jealous.

It was an enchanted time. I was very, very aware of our nakedness and was openly admiring your figure. Swimming as we were, I had a better view of every part you than I could have had on land and I knew you too were looking. Your breasts and hips were just part of a natural beauty that took my breath away every time I looked at you.

Yet there was nothing sexual about it, Em, just two happy creatures celebrating life after being so close to a cold death for days. The admiration of each other's beauty seemed to be just a part of that.

Eventually, we returned to the boat. We shared the shower, helping each other wash down. Hands ran over wet skin, brushed through hair, lingered and caressed. I remember thinking how odd it was, given that I was sharing a shower with such a beautiful woman, that I didn't an erection. Yet it didn't seem unnatural, for however much desire I felt, our shared joie de vivre was the primary emotion of the moment.

We sat side by side, still unclad, admiring the island which had offered us such a welcome refuge in its bay.

Eventually, we noticed a small beach close to the boat, lined with palm trees. We looked at each other and, agreeing with but a look and a smile, dove over the side again and swam ashore.

All too often, tropical islands are beautiful only at a distance, but this one was pure heaven. The sand was covered here and there with patches of soft grass and there were none of the usual mosquitoes, thorns, marshy areas or sharp rocks. Hand in hand, Adam and Eve in a new Eden, we wandered between the trees until we discovered a path leading uphill.

You led up the sandy trail, which soon led us out of the palms and through a belt of fruit trees. Thinking on it now, I cannot remember what type of fruit they were, but in the dream they tasted delicious, better than anything I had ever tasted before. You and I helped ourselves as we walked along.

Our faces, hands and chests were soon smeared with nectar from the exceptionally juicy fruit. We looked like toddlers after our first ice cream cones. Noticing each other's sticky faces, we began to laugh. There was nothing to be done however until we came to a small brook and were able to wash. The water was sweet and cool to the taste.

The trail soon turned steeper and the vegetation closed in. You went first and I was treated to the sight of your exquisite bottom swaying back and forth in front of me as we climbed. I could see a sheen of perspiration on your back as we worked our way up the steep hill and I myself was breathing heavily.

At last, we reached the pinnacle of the hill, which was crowned by a small mountain pasture of soft, fragrant grass. From the top, we had a perfect view of the harbour. Sea birds soared below us as we looked down and the boat we had dared a typhoon in seemed almost a toy. We were both floored by the beauty and serenity of the view. There were small islands in every direction as far as one see, but we knew without even trying to compare that ours was the best.

I moved up to stand behind you, put my arms around your waist and pulled you in for a gentle hug. Your head came back on my shoulder and turned so that your eyes met mine. You slowly licked your lips as if thinking and then smiled. I could see the unspoken question answered and leaned down to kiss you. I felt your tongue run lightly over my lips, opened them and let our tongue-tips dance lightly together.

Never had I loved you so much as at that moment, dear, never had I wanted you so much. I was now hard as a rock, my shaft brushing against the outside of your hip.

Your hand came down, fingertips running lightly down its length before stroking over and around my balls. Then you took a firmer grip on the shaft and, without letting go, turned to face me. Your eyes had that playful look I've grown to love so well since we first got together.

While my left hand stroked the small of your back and down to your behind, the other cupped one of your breasts, my thumb rolling back and forth over its nipple. I could see your pupils grow wider at the sensation and you squeezed me harder. I lifted both hands to your breasts, felt their weight on my palms, swept their soft flesh under my fingers.

You lifted your face towards me. I had to bend well forward to kiss you, but it was - as always - more than worth it. Damn, but I miss your kisses, Emma! Tasting of the fruit we'd just had, your lips melted into mine, your tongue sweeping across the front of my teeth before moving gently over the roof of my mouth behind them. Improbably, I felt myself become still harder.

Breaking away from your sweet kisses, I knelt in front of you and, my hands sweeping your skin down from your boobs to your firm butt, I tried to get my tongue between your legs. I couldn't and you giggled before taking my shoulders and pulling me down into the soft greenery into a loving soixante-neuf.

I could feel your tongue working around and around my head and flicking at the slit on its end as your hand pumped the skin of my shaft. I tried to give as good as I was getting, ignoring subtleties and instead giving broad licks along the length of your inner lips, periodically penetrating your sweet cavity as deeply as I could with my stiff tongue. I could feel your fluids on my face and inhaled with delight your entrancing marine scent.

I inserted a forefinger into you, then another, and began to twist them. You sped up with the speed of your pumping and began sucking on my cock, harder, then harder still.

You started moaning and yelping when I started making 'come here' strokes with my fingers on your G-spot. I myself was near exploding when I switched targets, sucking on your pearl with my lips and flicking it rapidly with my tongue tip. With that, I could feel your thighs spasm on each side of my head, hear your scream of pleasure.

I pulled out of your hands and spun around to face you. I lay over you on my elbows, marveling at your extended expression of mixed agony and ecstasy.

After a minute, your eyes opened and you smiled at me, reaching down with your hands to direct me into your welcoming warmth. I eased in slowly, further and further, until I was fully home. Your head came up towards mine and we again kissed.

I don't think I can remember another dream being so detailed, Em. As we moved together, I could feel the rim of my head brushing against your insides. I felt so happy, so completed in your arms.

I slid gently in and out of you, trying to prolong my time, but you started rolling your hips under me and I came in a blaze of happiness. We settled there on the mountaintop, the breezes blowing over our bodies and the sun smiling its approval.

That's all I can remember, love. Probably just as well, as I'm sure my heart would have given out if it had gone on much longer.

So there you have my last night, Em. I only wish that I could do the dream justice.

Come home soon, sweets. I do so miss you!

Jason