Emma and Jason Ch. 02 - The Hike

Story Info
Dreams make for the best picnics.
2.3k words
4.63
9.7k
1

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/17/2023
Created 12/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a stand-alone story but follows on from the first in the series.

Comments and support are always welcome.

Dear Jason,

I loved your description of our sailboat adventure. You always seem so real, so present in my own dreams and it's comforting to think I am the same in yours.

While the book tour is proving a success and that's good, I do miss you and can't wait to be in your arms again. Remind me to tell my agent to book shorter trips next time. (I may warn him of a deranged, possessive boyfriend - do you think you can play that part?)

Speaking of dreams, I dreamt last night of you and me walking in a park or wilderness of some sort. It was definitely not your average over-groomed area with benches and garbage bins. I had the impression we were the first people ever there - certainly we were the only ones for 100 miles in any direction.

We were hiking along a narrow path on a valley floor. Mountains, serene and majestic, rose on either side. Despite the towering mountains, the valley was bright and sunny.

The valley floor was perhaps a quarter mile wide, with a stream snaking its way back and forth across it. It was, I guess, the perfect season, for the entire valley was covered in wildflowers of every color - blues and reds and pinks and whites and yellows - brushing against our knees and ankles at every step.

The path we were on was obviously a game trail of some sort, yet unlike many of those it was soft and easy to walk on. From time to time, we would see tracks in the sand. Some, like deer, we could recognize and some we could guess at - foxes, for instance. Others left us baffled and we speculated about them as we walked. From time to time, the path crossed the stream and we would have to wade ankle-deep through the clear water. There were trout in the water and you showed me how to tickle them in the lee of a large rock, letting them go afterwards.

Hawks soared far overhead and some songbirds sang in the trees. None of the numerous animals we saw seemed afraid of us - one hare sat by the side of the trail as we passed, calmly gnawing a length of grass. We could have touched him with our hands, but held off lest we break the magic of the place. There were a lot of deer, especially does and fawns with their spots just starting to fade.

At one point, we saw a mother grizzly and her cubs. We were briefly worried when she stood up with her head swaying back and forth towards us, but we were at that point on opposite sides of the stream and hundreds of yards apart. After peering around for a few seconds and apparently having written us off as unimportant, she dropped back to all fours and nuzzled one of the cubs.

The sun continued to rise as we walked. You led and I followed with the pack containing a light lunch and such. You were wearing shorts, a t-shirt and sturdy hiking shoes, sensible in the mountains. I could watch the leg muscles under your tanned skin work as you dealt with minor ups and downs on the trail. It was enchanting.

The breeze rustled the leaves as we moved between trees and sent the flowers around us sheeting in waves of color, brilliant to pale and back again, over and over. Bees flitted from bloom to bloom. One landed on my shoulder, but instead of being afraid or brushing it off, I held out my hand and it moved to my palm, where we both inspected it for maybe 15 seconds before it flew off. Impossible, of course, but it seemed so plausible at the time - evidence, I guess, of how we were at one with the natural world around us.

The day began to get hotter and you stripped off your t-shirt to give the breeze a better run at your skin. Trying to make a joke, I said, "Why stop there?"

Now, after all our time together, Jason, I should have known better than to dare you like that, even in jest. Without a word, you paused and peeled off your shorts - commando! - balled them up and tossed them to me, leaving you (save shoes and sunglasses) as bare as the day you were born. You didn't even look to see if I'd tried to catch your clothes. You casually carried on with your usual lengthy stride, leaving them behind. I was speechless for a moment, then reflected that we hadn't seen anybody all day.

I could now watch you from neck to ankle as we walked. I'd never before had a chance (OK, maybe, I'd never made the chance) to see how the muscles all work together - especially in such a gorgeous body. In the real world, it would have been a real distraction from the continuing wonder around us, but in the dream I could at the same time appreciate both the fox crossing the trail and your delightful physique. Talk about female multi-tasking! And you had such a delightful bod, dear man! 'Have', I mean - definitely have.

The day got hotter as we walked. I could watch beads of perspiration trickle down your back before vanishing between your cheeks. I could feel the same thing happening for myself. A lovely day for a hike, but hot.

Soon after, as the sun was high overhead, we came to a perfect place for our picnic. The stream opened up into a circular pond or pool about 50 metres across, surrounded by soft green grass and a patch of shady trees. There was even an inviting sand beach at the side nearest the trees, with reeds and water-lilies on the far side. An enthusiastic kingfisher dove again and again into the water, emerging to fly off with small fish in her long beak to a nearby nest.

You helped me take off my pack, then spread a tablecloth under the trees, near the water's edge. My back suddenly cooled when my soaked blouse was exposed to the air. I went over to the edge of the pool and looked at the clear water.

"Well?" you said.

I turned around to see you leaning against a tree, arms crossed and a smile on your face. Your sunglasses were up on your forehead and you'd shed your boots.

"Well, what?"

"Aren't you going in? You look hot enough that you must want to."

"We're in the mountains," I said. "The stream feeding this must be right off a glacier."

"Ah," you smiled. "I suppose that is a problem."

You came to me, bent down and gave me a kiss on one cheek. "But maybe I can help you." With that, you effortlessly scooped me up in your arms and strode out until you were thigh-deep in the water.

"You wouldn't dare!" I squealed. "Put me down!"

"OK," you smirked, "since you insist." With that, you just dropped me into the pond.

It wasn't as frigid as I'd figured, but it was still cold - damned cold! I came up out of the water like a trout and gave you a solid, two-handed push on your chest, knocking you off your feet backwards into the pond. I scrambled out and stood by the edge, shaking myself off.

You waded onto shore and, combing your wet hair off your forehead, grinned at me. "Not so hot now, right?"

"You jerk! That water is freezing. And I'm soaked and these are my only clothes."

"So? You're welcome for the cool-down. And there are lots of sunny bushes you can hang them on to dry. It'll only take a few minutes in this heat."

I was furious, stomping my feet and pouting like a four-year-old. Then I realized that I was certainly cooler and more comfortable than I had been on the trail. I was still more comfortable once I undressed and hung panties, shorts and blouse on the bushes and tied my dripping hair into a knot. By the time I finished, you had lunch laid out on the tablecloth and I couldn't find it in myself to stay angry at you.

Being awake now, I know I couldn't have carried in that feast on my back, but in my dream you kept pulling delicacies out of the small pack. There was a bottle of sparkling wine, sandwich meats, pâté, crackers, cheese, jellies, three types of bread, fruit, some really good chocolate, a thermos of coffee, condiments, olives, pickles, little cakes and more. And time seemed to slow down for the meal; it seemed to last forever. Dreaming, I could taste each bite as distinctly as I could feel the warm breeze on my bare skin.

After the meal, holding a last cup of coffee in our hands, we drifted unconsciously back to the water. As we waded in, it felt far warmer than I remembered. 'Pleasantly cool', I suppose you could call it. We paused, rinsing off our hands and faces, before continuing. When we got out to the middle of the pond, it was still no more than waist deep, even for me. I turned to face you and hugged you to me, my hands cradled on your back.

After a lot of really nice kisses, I put my arms on your shoulders and pulled my legs up around your waist.

"Cold?" you asked.

"A bit. But my important bits are still in the water."

"All yours bits are important, Em!" Smiling, you turned and walked out of the pond, my legs still clinging around you. Our eyes were locked the whole time. Staring into your eyes, I felt the deepest connection to you, so very much in love.

When I got down, I noticed the cold water had had its normal effect on male anatomy; your bits were less 'obvious' than normal. I touched them with a fingertip.

"Poor dears. They're all cold."

"So warm them up," you smirked.

Grinning back, I knelt in front of you. Ignoring your penis for the moment, I pulled your balls gently away from your body and took them, one at a time, into my mouth, rolling them with my tongue. After a minute, I switched to the more obvious target, cold and white on my lips. Holding your balls in my hands and working it in my warm mouth, it wasn't long before it was returning to my favorite condition.

I stood up and put my arms around your neck. You leaned down and our lips met, softly at first, then harder and more urgently. I realized that I had never wanted you more than at that minute. Lady V felt empty, demanding.

Pulling out of your embrace, I spun around and dropped to my hands and knees, my backside facing you. Turning my head to smile at you over my shoulder, I didn't have to say anything. Your hands grasped my hips as you knelt behind me.

Instead of you entering me however, I was surprised to feel your arms slide under my thighs and, with a grunt, lift my knees off the ground. I squealed just a bit as I felt your moustache on my inner thighs and then your nose press against my pussy.

We were both under strain, dear - no doubt you more than me - and the burden on my arms had me tensing my whole body as your tongue tip delicately traced the length of my lips. I squirmed and moaned as I felt harder, slower, broader strokes across my ladybits, over and over. I could feel my labia, nipples and lips swelling as my excitement grew. When, finally, your lips gently clasped my clit and nibbled, I thought I would faint and groaned in an impassioned plea for you to take me properly.

With no more of your inspired, expert teasing, you put me down. I felt grass under my knees and then your hand against my bum as you guided yourself home.

I was dripping, dear, and even your head had no difficulty sliding into me. I could feel your own lust stoke my own as your shaft drove into my depth. Your strong hands grasped my hips and, without further ado, you began to hammer me, hard and fast. I matched your rhythm, backing into you as hard as I could. You filled me perfectly, Jason, as far and as full as I have ever been. The feeling was overpowering, delightful. I started panting and crying at each stroke. I could feel my boobs swaying under me as we moved.

I was about to cum when you slowed down and bent over my back, leaning with your weight on me. I was going to protest when I felt one hand reach around to start fondling and pulling on a hard and welcoming nipple while your other pressed onto my clit and started dragging it back and forth. Then you came yourself and paused, pulling me back onto your cock with all your might. Your voice growled in my ear, feral in your passion.

With that, I came myself. Waves of pleasure flowed in all directions from my pussy. My head dropped to the grass between my hands and I worked hard at remembering how to simply breathe.

In a minute, I felt you rolling to one side and went with you. We lay, still together, on the soft grass. I reached around to stroke your hip and...

Then, sadly, dear Jason, it was my turn to wake too soon. I could have stayed in that valley, spitted on your loving body forever, but my alarm - damn its bleak electronic soul - was demanding that I return instead to a bland hotel room in yet another drab city on this endless time away from my man.

Do be good and keep safe, dear love. I so miss you.

With all my heart, I remain,

Your loving (but lonely) Emma