Emma and Seduction Ch. 06

Story Info
My daughter leaves for college, with my sperm in her pussy.
3.5k words
4.47
46.3k
35
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/08/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My stepdaughter, Emma, was going to be leaving. It was time to return to her private academy. I didn't pay for it. That was done by her father, or perhaps his family. They were rather well off.

I wasn't destitute, of course. I was a fifty-six year old, full professor of English at my university. My wife, Erica, is an instructor in the same department.

But I was certain now that Emma was actually my daughter. Yes, she was the fruit of a one time ribald meeting with her mother. My new wife Erica. I didn't remember it, but it must be so. It must be. It made my lusting for her even more wrong. But, my god, it seemed so right.

Now it was time to say goodbye to Emma. She would be starting her second year at her school. I was rather proud of her. I understood from her mother that she was academically superior. I trusted that was true. I knew her to be bright and extremely knowledgeable. About many things, so I learned.

We spent the summer getting to know each other. Erica had been teaching for most of this summer session. I didn't have to do any lecturing as I had so much seniority. That meant Emma and I were alone much of the time. Getting married in the spring had brought us together as a new family. It had been rather eye-opening, to say the least.

I was coming to terms with my own transgressions. I forgave myself for taking advantage of Emma. It seemed to me that she was at least somewhat culpable, as well, in what happened to us this summer.

I mean, I understand that as the stepfather I should be in control and demand respect from my stepdaughter. Even more so if I was her father. Perhaps my reactions were over the top. Anyway it was done now and I was resolved to be a better man in the future.

But, one should note that I had not known Emma and I were actually related. No. I am married to her mother but Emma was not my real child in my head. She was a lovely young lady and she was in my care some of the time. But I didn't know for certain that we were father and daughter. She has a legal father. I am just married to her mother. No, I don't think I should feel so guilty.

Erica was at home now. She was finished with her classes and final grades were all turned in. Emma's academy would begin the next week. I noticed that Emma was not going outside to tan anymore. I assumed that she had reached the perfect tone for her. I was sure she hadn't stopped just because her mother was home during the day now.

But I must admit, if I am honest, that I did miss the times she was outside on the patio. I would often gaze out the french doors and admire her perfection. She was a younger addition of her mother.

Yes, she was her mother's daughter in so many ways. Her body was sublime. Her young breasts like cones and so taut and perky. I had seen them so many times. Just thinking of it caused me to become erect.

Not only her breasts but her sweet vulva. She kept it shaved one could see. When I had succumbed to my own urges I had found how sexually arousing such a pussy could be. Oh yes, very tempting indeed.

She would often place her hand upon it while sun bathing. I had seen her and I knew she was fondling it. I believe she caused herself to have orgasms on occasion.

During one of the times that I rubbed lotion into her soft tender flesh I had noticed her moaning. I am certain that I caused her to tremble and her pussy leaked fluids. Yes, she did enjoy that. I did too, I have to be honest with myself.

I missed those times. I missed masturbating while I watched her. I missed touching her and making her happy. I know I made her happy. She expressed that verbally as I fucked her.

But as I say I was going to control my behavior. Especially with her mother present during the day now. Her mother, Erica, was so lovely to me. She enjoyed any kind of sexual activity I might imagine. She delighted in the kind of sex that was rough and made one feel like one was a true sexual machine.

I was going to have to use her tonight. Yes, I would need to use her thoroughly tonight. I watched Emma walk past me going to bed. She turned back and leaned down.

"Goodnight, Dick. Sleep well. You too Mom. Have a nice rest."

She kissed my cheek. I felt her tongue wetly lick me as her delicate hand squeezed my bare arm. I shivered. It was time to go to bed with Erica. Yes, I needed to be alone with my wife. So much like her daughter. Just a little older. Only thirty-eight years old. Right in her sexual prime. Ready to please me.

I watched as Emma walked slowly away. Her body swayed. I reached out and touched Erica beside me.

"We must be getting to bed too, my dear. Let's go, love."

"Of course, Richard."

We followed behind Emma then passed her door as it closed. I smelled a trace of her jasmine scented perfume. It brought back memories. Yes, some memories appear with certain odors.

I was becoming rather quickly engorged. My prick was becoming hard. I moved Erica a little faster and she giggled. Like a girl. Like her daughter.

Upon entering the room I flung her onto our bed. I began tearing my clothing off. She started to do the same. As her naked body appeared I saw her nipples were hard and her shaven pussy was glistening. My erection was pointing upward, ready to be used.

Yes, I was ready to use my wife. I needed this badly right now. Her long brown hair was in waves to her shoulders. Emma wore hers in braids usually. But it was also long and wavy.

"Get on the bed. Now. I want that pussy. Please hurry dear. I need to fuck you right now. I want to fuck you from behind, Erica. My cock is so hard. Hurry."

"Yes, of course, lover. God, I love you to be so masterful. You're an animal, sweetheart. I'm so wet for you baby."

I could see that she was wet. I could smell it. Yes, it was moist and ready for me to fuck her. I moved quickly, bending my knees to fit my cock head at the entrance of my wife's cunt. I popped my prick into her pussy and delighted in her moans of pleasure. With that I pressed harder. Not wishing to wait any longer I rammed my prick into that cunt. My pussy, yes it was. I was fucking her now, harder. Deeper. Roughly, I grabbed her hair and jerked her head back.

"Ahhh, fuck baby. Yes, yes, fuck me. Unh, fuck."

I had one hand on her tender ass and the other kept her hair tightly pulled back. I thrust into her over and over. I was grunting as I screwed my love, my wife. The mother of Emma. Yes, I was fucking her deep and rough and she begged for more. Fucking her was all I had in mind. Yes, all I had in my mind. I fucked her as I had fucked our daughter last week. I fucked that pussy hard. And she loved it.

"Fuuuck...yeeess...take my cock, take it. Ahhh...fuck. Gahhh!"

"Baby, baby, baby...fuck me...baby...ahh...fuck."

She wanted it all. She wanted my fucking. Like our daughter had wanted it. Yes, they both loved me fucking them. I would fuck them both. I would fuck them. Holy fuck. I wanted to screw. I needed to cum. I was fucking her and I was going to cum. I was going to fill her cunt.

"Now. Richard, baby, fuck, yes, cum for me. I'm cumming so hard baby. Cum in me."

I was filling her cunt with all the cock I had. I fucked her harder and then I spurted. I was filling her cunt.

"Yes, fuck yes. Take that, take that cum. Ah, fuck."

I felt my prick shooting once, twice, then four or five more. I gradually slowed and stopped. I rested with my cock in Erica's pussy. I was still hard. I had ejaculated and I was still hard. I withdrew and she moaned. I released her hair and she turned her head to look at me. She smiled and then giggled.

"Baby, I need to lick that cock. I want to eat some of the cum off your cock dear. You know I love doing that, don't you, Richard. You're such a fine lover. You're so good to me dear."

I held my cock out as she spun around on the bed, eager to lick and suck my now softening prick. I was still very sensitive as she licked it, holding it in her little hand. Her hand was as delicate as Emma's.

They both wore scarlet finger nail polish now. I liked that. I liked the glistening redness on their lips too. Erica's lips were leaving some lipstick on my cock. I thought of Emma's red lips wrapped around it. I moaned.

The next morning I arose from bed. I was up earlier than normal. I didn't awaken Erica yet. She could sleep in awhile. I took my shower, got dressed, and went downstairs. I was making coffee when Emma came into the kitchen.

"Good morning Dick."

"Help, dear. Did you sleep well?"

"Oh, it took awhile to get to sleep. It was a little noisy. But you know that. You and Mom were doing that thing you do. Such a naughty man you are, Dick."

I looked at her. This was entirely inappropriate. Why did she speak to me this way? No, it wasn't right. If she were younger I would wash her mouth out with soap. Yes, that was what they did when I was a child. But she was not too old yet for a spanking, I thought. Perhaps some discipline was necessary.

Grabbing her arm I pulled her out into the living room. She was struggling a little as I dragged her over to the sofa. Sitting down, I turned her over my knees as she protested. She didn't struggle too hard though. I noted that she became rather quiet as I pulled her skirt up and my hand descended upon her rear.

I had one hand holding her head down and the other was giving her a thrashing. She needed it for speaking to me that way. I was her father. I deserved her respect. My hand slapped her ass. For some reason I was becoming aroused. My penis was starting to grow. I kept spanking her reddening ass cheeks as my prick became erect.

Emma had begun to moan. At first I thought it was because of the pain. Then I realized that she was expressing the pleasure she felt. My god, she was enjoying this. My cock was now so hard it was straining my trousers. I struck her again and again. I slowed and finally just laid my hand upon her rear.

Then I gently began to stroke her cheeks and touched her pussy through the cherry colored panties she was wearing. I slipped a finger under and felt the wetness of her cunt. Her moans grew louder and, seemingly, more insistent.

I pushed one digit into her pussy and felt the heat as I began rhythmically to explore her slit. It was so juicy, so moist, so intoxicating. It's odor mixed with the fragrance of jasmine.

"You're making me cum, Dick. You're such a dirty old man. You are Dick. Dirty. Oh, fuck. I'm cumming again."

I pulled my finger out of her pussy and she whimpered. I picked her up and pushed her down onto the floor. She was kneeling on her knees between mine, which were spread widely apart.

I unzipped my trousers as she giggled. I took out my hard cock, grabbed her neck, and forced her face down to my prick. Her mouth opened eagerly and engulfed me.

Upstairs the shower started flowing. Erica was up and about. I was not going to stop. No, I was not. This stepdaughter, no, this daughter of mine needed to learn, once and for all, who was boss in this house.

I kept my hand firmly on the back of her neck and she was gleefully sucking my cock, licking it and then stroking it, using her own saliva as a lubricant. Oh yes, stroking my cock, making me need this. I needed this from Emma.

"You're a little witch, yes, you are. A whore. A vixen. Yes, you're a little witch. You're a bitch. I'm bewitched. Oh fuck, suck it. Yes, suck my prick."

Her hand was squeezing my cock harder and tighter, jacking my prick. I was close. Very close. I heard the shower stop. She was going to take my cum. Yes, she was going to swallow it all. I humped up into her mouth forcing her to take more and she was gagging and her spit was dripping down onto my lap. Oh, fuck, I was going to cum.

"There, there, yes, there, take it, swallow it. Oh fuck, unh, unh."

She was pulling on my balls and a finger had slipped into my ass hole. The wench was enjoying this. Yes, she was enjoying it. I had taught her well. She had learned who was in charge, as my spunk filled her mouth and she swallowed.

"Mmm...you're bad, Dick. But sweet. You're just an old sweetie, aren't you Dick? A perverted old sweetie."

She was giggling.

"Are you two already downstairs?"

It was Erica, coming down the stairway. I quickly stood up, stuffed my limp dick back in my chinos, and composed myself. I whispered to Emma.

"Quick, get in my library. When you mother is in the kitchen get upstairs and clean up."

She scrambled out through the archway to my library door and entered there. I was over by the kitchen counter pouring coffee when Erica appeared in the room. I smiled at her and gave her a kiss.

"Good morning, my dear. Sleep well?"

"Yes. Yes I did my big lover. You tired me out last night." She giggled.

I smiled again. We both starting preparing breakfast. We often cooked together. I thought I heard footsteps in the hall.

"Was that Emma coming down? It's getting a little late. No harm. She's still on break," said Erica.

"Not sure, dear. We'll make enough for all of us. If she isn't down in a few minutes I'll go get her."

Emma arrived soon after. She held her head down as she waved at her mother. I detected what I assumed was a smirk on her face. Perhaps she was still not disciplined sufficiently. We would see.

After breakfast I retired to my office and the two girls said something about shopping for the coming school year. I heard the door closing about thirty minutes later. Two perfumes drifted through the house. Jasmine and gardenia.

A week later we were preparing to take Emma to the train station. She would be going back to her college which was almost twelve hours away. Taking the passenger train was simpler than driving her all the way and then returning. The porters would help load and unload her belongings.

And a shuttle would meet her at the station when she arrived.

I had loaded four bags and a large box of necessary items into the trunk of the car. The two girls were still working on makeup and clothing upstairs. I sat in the living room. My thoughts drifted back over the summer. Emma had consumed me to a certain extent. I sometimes felt spellbound by her. But, I certainly bore some of the blame. She was an adorable girl. Charming.

I smelled jasmine. Emma entered the room. I smiled at her. I rose and approached her. I wanted to hug her and wish her well while I had the chance. Perhaps at the station we would be rushed, and her mother would be rather emotional I assumed.

Putting my arms around her I felt the warmth of her body. She was almost taller than I was. I wasn't wearing a coat, so I felt her soft and firm body pressing into me. Her nipples seemed to be hard. I took a deep breath as I smelled the aroma of her hair and neck.

"You're such a horny old man, Dick. I know you'll miss me. More than mother, I expect."

I was not an old man. I was only fifty for the love of god. What did she mean. Oh well, she was young. It was true that the youth of today didn't seem like me when I was in my teens and early twenties. They were rather presumptuous it appeared.

Emma was sometimes a little arrogant in her attitudes, thinking she understood me better than I understood myself. But in many ways she was a lovely young lady. Yes, very sweet.

"Are we ready to leave? Emma, get your sweater. It might be chilly on the train. Did you load everything, Richard?"

"Yes Erica. It's all in the car. We can leave any time you ladies are ready."

As we walked out to the car, where I had it ready at the curb, I watched Emma in front of me. It was tantalizing to see her in the tight blouse and short skirt. She was wearing ballet slippers on her tiny feet. Her feet that had the scarlet polish on the toes.

I was becoming aroused. This would not do. But I was going to miss her. Yes, I admitted it to myself, I would miss my daughter. I'm afraid I was still lusting for her.

We arrived at the train station. It was an old one that had been renovated and refurbished but it retained its character and charm. Stopping at the main entrance I unloaded the baggage.

I took a luggage cart and rolled Emma's things out to the boarding area. The girls were sitting in the waiting area. I looked at Erica and Emma and I was finally understanding the loss I would soon feel.

Then, as I was standing at the doorway, I saw Emma stand up, say something to her mother, and then drift over to a doorway. Glancing over her shoulder at me she smiled. I knew what I had to do. I followed her.

She was waiting for me out of sight of her mother. She was there outside the lost baggage area. No one was about. I grabbed her arm and we entered the room. I pulled her over behind some boxes near a wall.

"Dick, you're being a little forceful. I just wanted to give you a kiss goodbye. You're being a bad boy again."

I pushed her up against the wall. My hand hastily unzipped my trousers and my erection was free. I lifted her skirt and pulled her panties to the side. I crouched down then thrust my prick into her pussy.

It was wet of course. My little tart was always wet for me. I began fucking her as I lifted her legs up. She wrapped them around me and began kissing me. My hands were gripping her ass flesh.

Her tongue was hot and wet and my cock was ramming her as I grunted and took what I needed. I had to have her. I was fucking her so roughly because I loved her. I loved my baby girl just like I loved her mother. I needed them both. Oh holy fuck, I needed this pussy. Her legs were tight as I filled her cunt with my cock.

It was time. It was time to fill her with cum. I could hear a train pulling into the station. I moaned and spurted my sperm into my Emma. Yes, I gave her my seed. Fucking her, my baby. She whimpered and gripped me tighter with her long legs. I thrust a final time then almost collapsed.

It was over. I pulled out and let her legs down. Her skirt fell and covered her and she buried her head into my shoulder. I knew we had to get out to the waiting area. It was time. It was time to say goodbye. I wiped her legs and my cock with a handkerchief. I kissed her and took her hand. We walked out to Erica.

Emma was leaving. But she would be back. I hugged my Erica as we waved goodbye. The odor of jasmine still seemed to float in the air.