Emma Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Amazing," I thought, "she is already adapted to, and ready for, anal sex." With no further ado I began to plunge in and out of her rapidly, my balls slapping against her ass cheeks and the insides of my thighs. As this was such a power trip for me, and to demonstrate to her my control over her, I spent the next 10 minutes furiously fucking her ass, sending waves of pleasure her way through our connection.

As my orgasm began to build I sensed one building in her as well. Although I could have forced her orgasm to align with mine, I decided on a more natural approach and plunged two fingers into her cunt and began to rub furiously over her clitoris and G-spot. Neither one of us was going to be able to last much longer now. After a few more seconds I plunged my male rod balls deep into her willing asshole and held there spewing large amounts of my cum deep into her bowels. At the same time her orgasm overcame her and she howled as every muscle between her legs clamped down on their male invader. It was the most awesome massage my cock had ever experienced and she had her most intense orgasm thus far.

But, all good things must come to an end, or at least pause, so after a few minutes, when I began to soften, I withdrew, and grabbing a butt plug I had kept handy on the bedside table just for this moment, I inserted it in her trapping my cum offering to use later.

I unbound her legs and Emma let them fall gratefully onto the bed as I could tell they were weary from being stretched for so long. Now there was one last duty to teach Emma in this lesson. With her legs out of the way I crawled over her, and straddling her face, I pressed my cock against her lips which parted eagerly. I fished out the G-string which I'm sure had long ago been sucked clean of her cum, and I pushed in. She would need all of her mouth to accommodate my cock which, in a few seconds, would be back at full hardness.

She took me in her mouth as I fed her every inch. "Stick out your tongue and lick my balls, it will help you open up to all of me," I ordered. She did so and I pushed my cock in the rest of the way, her lips pressed up against my balls and her tongue eagerly swiping the bottom of them. "What a trooper," I thought. "Excellent," I told her aloud as my cock head was nestled into her throat. I used the link to help her suppress her gag reflex. After a few seconds though I backed off so that she would know that I would always allow her a time to breathe. However she would have to learn breath control so that she could hold me in longer.

I then proceeded to face fuck her, every few seconds pushing all the way into her throat, holding a few seconds, and then backing halfway out allowing her a breath. I gradually increased the time I was in her throat until I reached 30 seconds. "Switch between humming and swallowing when I am in your throat," I ordered. And when she began to do that I sent the sensation of increased pleasure over the link to reinforce the lesson that this is what she must do.

Finally, after a few minutes I was ready again. I held deep in her throat, her nose pressed deep against my torso, and began to unload my largest torrent of cum yet. Because I was into her throat my cream spurted directly into her belly. At the same time I used the link to give her an orgasm. She was incredible. As she thrashed about in the throes of her own orgasmic pleasure she never lost focus of pleasuring me with her throat.

"Take my gift of nourishment, my cunt, my slut slave. Use it to grow stronger to service me better," I cooed at her. She nodded and smiled as she licked my cock clean and sucked hard on it to extract all traces of my ejaculate. I could sense contentment and a sense of accomplishment at servicing me with all of her holes.

I unbound her hands and then hugged her and kissed her deeply. "You are now mine, and when we are alone or with my other slaves you will address me as 'Master', understand?"

She hugged me back hard, nodded, and gratefully replied, "Yes, Master. I am your cunt, your slut slave and I know my place and now live to serve you with all my heart and abilities. Command me!"

With her open-ended commitment she demonstrated how outstanding she was in being so aggressively submissive to me. "Emma is indeed special," I thought.

"Cunt, there is one last lesson for you to learn now, and that is to clean out my cum from your ass. Use your fingers to scoop out my cum and lick them clean," I instructed as I removed the butt plug. She used her fingers to quickly scoop out the fluids in her asshole and transfer them to her mouth where she sucked them clean and swallowed. She worked so diligently that she was done in no time, moaning and smiling as she enjoyed her cum treat.

"This is your butt plug now," I said handing it back to her. "Use it to stretch your ass for my plunder and to trap the nourishment I leave for you there." She took it gratefully and sucked it clean of our combined juices from her ass. "Such a total, submissive sex slave," I marveled to myself. "Already she is thinking on her own ways to show even more devotion and submission to me."

...

<<< After I began to use my power routinely on attractive virgins, and relieved them of that condition, I realized that I had not impregnated anyone, even after fucking some of my slaves numerous times. Not that this was a problem for me as I was, after all, just after satisfying and casual sex. However after a while I did begin to wonder if my power had also rendered me infertile (I could not bring myself to think of myself as impotent as with the sexual prowess I had attained with all my experience I would hardly consider myself that). So I really gave it little thought as it was just one less thing to worry about.

In no time I collected a "harem" of girls under my control and I could pick and choose sex with any of them depending on my mood, my taste at the moment, and opportunity. I had become quite experienced in all types of sex and positions and I often fucked them anally and orally in addition to vaginally.

This led me to eventually realize other benefits of my power. Normal males I guess ejaculate at most a couple tablespoons of semen and usually require hours of recovery after two or three orgasms. I, on average, ejaculate close to a quarter cup of cum, and more if unusually stimulated. I can easily orgasm six, seven, or even eight times before reaching my limit. Thus cumming several times in a short period of time, in multiple female orifices, of the same or different women, is not an issue for me. In addition I soon discovered from researching porn sites that I was much more endowed than the average male, my erect cock being 7-8" in length and just under 2" in diameter. I considered this to be an ideal size as I could usually fuck a woman to the hilt in her cunt without being stopped by her cervix and my girth afforded my cock a very pleasant massage from my tight fit in their orifices. I suppose it was harder on them at first as I had to stretch them more, but that was not much of a concern for me.

Having a practically unlimited supply of girls, for various reasons I would just let some of them go (not contact them for sex anymore) from my harem and they would be none the worse for wear. Actually they benefited from their service to me in their future relationships as they would have all of the sexual knowledge and training I gave them and I'm sure they made wonderful sexual partners for any subsequent men. The link I had with them would always be there, should I want to use it, but if it went unused there was no consequence to them as I would just instill in them a desire to "move on."

However, there was a time (which I am not proud of now) when I actually "sold" the services of some of my girls to other guys. Careful not to reveal my power, I would "sell" a particular girl to a guy letting him know that she was used to fair and loving treatment and if she received otherwise she would be free to leave him. With my control I would instruct her to obey the guy unless he became abusive. This is not activity to be particularly proud of but at least I tried to ensure the girls were well cared for. Besides I used this income to finance my way through college. Speaking of which, my college years were like a jackpot for female companionship. I was never without a date whenever I wanted one, and I had some of my best sex up to that point, with the hottest of girls. >>>

...

Looking at Emma, my most gorgeous conquest ever, I instructed her to arrange for me, as soon as possible, to meet her roommates at their place. I knew she would do that, the only unknown being the exact time. After that the pieces of my plan would rapidly fall into place.

12