Emma Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've thought a lot about our time together in the past few months."

I didn't reply immediately. From the way she said it, I had a feeling she had been building up to it. As I lazily traced a finger around and under her breasts, I replied,

"Me too. Although it's kinda ruined my enjoyment of the Harry Potter films. I can't watch any of them without picturing you naked and squirming in pleasure in beneath me."

"That's sweet. I think," she chuckled.

"So what do you have planned for us this week anyway?" I asked.

"What do you mean?"

With one final tug of her nipple and finally let go and looked at her. I thought my question was obvious, but she looked genuinely confused by it.

"I'm just curious why you brought me to Sydney."

She smiled and ran her hand seductively down the length of her body before lightly running her finger up and down her wet slit and replied, "Look between my legs and find out."

"Well, that was quite fun, but I'm assuming you brought me here for more than just sex."

The smile disappeared from Emma's face and she took a long pause before answering. "Would it be so bad if it was?"

"Any time spent with you isn't bad. Hell, I'm still star struck just looking at you, but the thing is... we don't really know each other," I said, choosing my words carefully. "I mean, not really."

I suddenly cursed myself inwardly. Emma Watson throws herself at me and my immediate reaction is to have sex with her and then engage in an absurdly uncomfortable conversation before we even have a chance to catch our breaths. Nevertheless, Emma took and deep breath and replied.

"I know this strange Nate. And I know I probably seem like some crazy nympho at the moment, but do you think you could just, you know, ask me again later. There's a lot I want to talk to you about, but for now, can we just enjoy this."

"Okay,' I answered, thankful for the reprieve.

Even as she said those words, I could tell there was a lot on her mind. Her fragility in that moment dispelled so many of the presumptions I had about her and yet, reaffirmed many of those I had celebrities in general. I remembered what I had learnt about her the first time. Ultimate, she was just a 23 year old girl who could be just as awkward in dating as the next person.

"Ah fuck it," she blurted out suddenly.

After eight Harry Potter films, it was almost as big a shock to see her swear like that as it was to see her naked. I didn't say a word and waited for her to continue.

"Listen Nate, I'm gonna be honest. It's been a pretty bad year."

She paused for a moment. The suspense was killing me. Knowing all to well I'm less than accomplished at have deep and meaningful conversations than just having fun, I tried to lighten the mood and said,

"Now now, the reviews for the film weren't THAT bad."

Emma laughed and suddenly I was glad her sense of humour was still the same as I remembered. Emma sat up and my eyes immediately wandered to her chest again. Despite her nakedness, she continued rather solemnly and said,

"It's not that. When we first met all those months ago, you mentioned that I had recently broken up with my boyfriend."

"I remember. I Googled you."

"One of the downsides of fame; everything about you can be Googled," she chuckled before continuing: "Us getting together might have had a lot to do with that break up. We had been dating for a long time but during those last few months, I had really gotten into my work and suddenly all these movies were piling up and I saw him less and less. He got angry, I got angry because he was angry and I stormed out of his apartment one evening. It was ugly, and the fact I left the country almost immediately after the argument probably didn't help. We never really broke up but it didn't really need to be said. A few weeks later, I was on a promotional tour for my new movie. In the middle of it, I got lonely, so I called him up only to find he had moved on and was with someone else. I got depressed and went into a bit of a nosedive. God, at times I thought I was quickly becoming just another fucked up child star. A couple of months passed and then I found myself in Melbourne for the premiere and I met you."

"So I was a rebound?" I asked.

"No, well yes actually," she admitted. "But believe me, it was more than that. Being with you was the only fun I had had since the break up. And in all the months since, it was still one of the only time I forgot about my ex and could just enjoy myself."

"So that's why you called me?" I said, not particularly convinced.

"Yeah. I have to admit, I never really had any intention of calling you. I figured it was just a one time thing. But as soon as I left Melbourne, I was back to square one, living a lonely existence of working all the time and not really having any sort of constant in my life. I've been a bit melancholy ever since. But I would always think back to our time together and how much fun it was just to kick back and relax with you."

I don't think she realised it, but her words had made me the happiest person in the world in that moment whilst also elevating my ego to massive proportions. I couldn't wipe the smile from my face which was probably a bad thing considering she was really opening up to me about what seemed like mild depression.

"What are you smiling about?" Emma asked curiously.

"Sorry, I know this is serious but I must've been really good in bed to leave such an impression."

I thought for a moment I had crossed the line from charming to crass. But thankfully, Emma's sense of humour was just as dry and mischievous as mine and she laughed in spite of herself.

"You can believe that if it helps you sleep at night," she laughed as she leaned in and gave me a quick peck on the lips, "But for me, it was more than just meaningless sex."

"It was pretty meaningful to me; I got to have sex with Hermione Granger," I said, trying to push my luck.

Emma smiled widely playfully pushed my face away.

"It's just, I don't often meet anyone who treated me the way you did."

The comment genuinely confused me. She spoke as if I was someone special who oozed charm and charisma. I never thought of myself as someone who could get a girl like her. I just thought I had the power to amuse her momentarily with my sense of humour and that was it.

"I don't follow," I replied.

"You were clearly nervous to talk to be, but you weren't crippled by it. You showed casual interest in my fame, but you weren't obsessed by it. And I sensed you weren't the type of guy who just wanted to sleep with a girl so he could show off to his friends. You treated me as a regular person."

"That's all it takes to win you over?"

"Look, what I'm trying to say is, I could use some company this week. I'm just so burnt out from this celebrity lifestyle. It's felt like it's been ages since I've done something for myself."

"I know how you feel. I use to look forward to being a lawyer. It always got me really excited. But now that I'm working full time, it's just so fucking draining."

"God, listening to you, I feel so spoilt complaining about my life. I mean, you're actually doing an honest days work."

"Don't feel bad. I understand. Dealing with the paparazzi alone must be a nightmare. I saw what they were like downstairs. I even saw those latest upskirt shots of you in London last week."

"It was a windy day," she explained nonchalantly. "But at least I was wearing my knickers."

We both shared a laugh. I liked that she wasn't afraid to poke fun at herself. We continued to lie there on the ground, just happy to be in each other's company.

"So tell me about your work? What kind of law do you work in?" she asked with genuine interest.

She was clearly trying to change the conversation, and while I sensed she had more to say, I decided she had opened up enough for one morning. And so we began to engage in normal chitchat. With all the sex we had had back then, it was sometimes hard to remember how much fun Emma and I had had just talking, whether it was about music, food, TV and even movies (just not her own of course).

It didn't feel awkward at all. It's strange, we had known each other for about two days and then didn't see each other for 7 months; now suddenly here we were back together talking about our favourite episodes of 'The Simpsons'. We lost track of time just chatting idly until Emma checked her phone and saw it was noon. She practically jumped to her feet.

"Shit, I gotta go," Emma said as she gathered her clothes. "Will you be okay here?"

"Hold on, you're just going to leave me here? I feel so used," I said sarcastically.

"Don't be such a girl," she chuckled.

"Put it this way, last time you left me, you left the country and didn't come back for 7 months," I said as I sat up.

"Well come on, let's face it Nate, that was basically a prolonged one night stand," she said as she slipped on her bra.

"I know, I was never under any other illusions otherwise. And yet here we are 7 months later."

She slid her panties up her legs; other items of clothing quickly followed. I hate watching her get dressed.

"Yes, but we'll be spending at the very least the whole week together."

"What do you mean 'at the very least'?"

Emma seemed to ponder the question for a moment before coming up with a non-answer and replying,

"I'll be back in no time. I just have to get this Vogue photoshoot out of the way and then we can go out to dinner with Russell and the crew."

"Russell? You mean Russell Crowe? We're having dinner with him?" I asked surprised, immediately forgetting my previous line of inquiry.

"Yeah, you told me on the phone said you wanted to meet him. Well, now you can meet him. He's hosting a dinner at a restaurant for the cast and crew who are here for the premiere."

Emma, now fully clothed, checked her purse to see if she had everything. Meanwhile, I was still sitting naked on the floor, barely recovered from what was now best described as a quickie.

"Feel free to order up. Everything is on the Studio's dime," she said as she checked her watch. "Damn, I really have to go. Wendy will be angry if I'm late."

Emma literally ran towards the door, but whether it was pity or just hormones, she turned around and ran back to me and kissed me passionately with those soft, supple lips of hers. Neither of us wanted to break the kiss, and I considered pulling her down to the floor and tearing her clothes off again but she simply pulled away and headed back towards the door.

"I'll be back soon. I promise," she said.

And with that, she was gone. And as with any other time I had been in Emma's company, I was left thinking whether the last hour had been a dream or not. But as I turned my head around and looked out at the panoramic view of Sydney Harbour, I knew this was very real. I gathered up my clothes and decided to make the most of the all expenses paid hotel penthouse.

***

Emma hadn't provided me with a card to access the penthouse I was basically confined there. Although this wasn't necessarily a bad thing since it was apparently one of the most luxurious hotel penthouses in Sydney. I briefly considered looking over some work I had from my job which I was unable to delegate, however legal work was boring and I had used up some of my vacation days to be here, so I decided to act accordingly by kicking back and relaxing. In the midst of drinking champagne and briefly considering recreating Tom Cruise's pants-less dance from 'Risky Business', I noticed there was a large pile of scripts in an open bag beside Emma's luggage. I pulled the top script from the pile and noticed a Post-It note stuck to the top which read:

"YOU NEED TO PICK YOUR NEXT PROJECT EM, STRIKE WHILE THE IRON IS HOT. ANY ONE OF THESE IS A WINNER."

Without anything better to do, I sat down and began reading one of the scripts. Long story short (and I mean LONG story), it was a pretty awful read. Well, something had to go wrong with my day eventually I guess.

***

Emma didn't return until 6 o'clock. She came through the door slathered in rather ghastly makeup and rocking and brand new hairdo which she explained to me it were from the photoshoot. She removed the makeup almost immediately before I could even make fun of her. Although to Vogue Magazine's credit, she apparently liked what they did with her hair and didn't touch it.

And then like a girl telling her boyfriend to get ready for date night, she began pressuring me to pick out a nice set of clothes and to help her choose her own. I'd be lying if I said I hadn't been anticipating more sex when she got back, but I suppose having dinner with some Hollywood royalty was just as good.

The dinner itself was strange for many reasons. I was thrust into the middle of a dinner with Emma Watson, two famous Hollywood actors, one of whom was an Oscar winner, and an Oscar nominated director. Suddenly I felt very aware of how out of place I was. Whenever I was alone with Emma, I could perhaps fool myself into thinking she was just some ordinary girl. The fact that she wasn't a spoilt diva helped aid in this illusion. But being surrounded by all these famous people at once was rather intimidating. Naturally, I remained rather quiet and was content with being a fly on the wall. It was a rather quiet dinner, but everyone seemed to be having a good time. It was interesting for me to see Emma interacting with others. My time with her had largely been one on one, so it was refreshing to see her kick back and have a few drinks and share a few laughs.

***

We got back to the penthouse late, I couldn't be sure what time. As I sat on the bed and took off my shoes, Emma began to undress in front of me. Once more, I was struck with how familial our situation was. Despite the banality of the moment, it was as if we were sharing a moment that only couples shared. It felt strange. I also realised in that moment that I had made the assumption I was staying in the penthouse with her tonight. Apparently she had come to the same conclusion and didn't bat an eyelash as I began to undress.

"I had fun tonight," I said as I took off my jeans.

"I'm glad. It's was great getting to see everybody again," she replied as she slowly unzipped her pencil skirt.

"What do you mean 'again'?"

"Well you know, we made the movie for a couple of months. We all got on really well and then we never see each other again except when we do these promotional tours. It's kinda sad."

"Thought you'd have been use to it by now."

"Not really. I spent 10 years on Harry Potter with the same cast. I guess this way of working is still a bit new to me."

I climbed onto the bed wearing only my undershirt and shorts and watched as Emma slowly removed her blouse. She stood there in her white bra and panties as she began to rummage through her suitcase. I just sat there and admired the view before saying exactly what was on my mind,

"You know, you can put something on, but I'm probably just going to take it off again in about 5 minutes."

Emma chuckled and turned around to look at me. I merely moved my gaze down at the large welcoming mattress. Emma simply shrugged and laid down on the bed.

"What am I lying on," she mumbled as she shifted around uncomfortably on the bed.

Emma pulled the script I had been reading earlier in the day from out under her.

"Oh yeah, I was reading a bunch of your scripts earlier in the day. Hope you don't mind," I explained.

"Not at all. Anything good? My agent is pressuring me to choose my next movie."

"Well, far be it from me to disagree with your Hollywood agent but I thought they were all pretty bad. Although there was a pretty sleazy one called 'Sunset' which I'd like to see you in."

"I read that one," she said with a cheeky smile. "I'm not taking the part but it made for some good reading material on a couple of lonely nights."

I simply raised an eyebrow and smiled at her comment before replying, "Speaking of sleazy, I've been wondering. Was there any truth to those rumours that you were going to star in the adaptation of '50 Shades of Grey'?"

Emma laughed out loud and turned to look at me. "Do you seriously think I would ever take that role? Seriously? For real?"

"Maybe I just like the idea of you naked and tied up," I said with a wry smile on my face.

"You be good and I might let you do that to me sometime. But forget about any dreams you might have of me in '50 Shades'. My career isn't that bad."

"I'm sorry, I didn't hear anything you said after you gave me permission to tie you up."

"Sorry to disappoint by I left my handcuffs in London," she joked.

"I have a couple of neck ties in my bag I could use."

"You'd like that would you?" she asked, making use of her English accent to sound just that little bit more seductive.

"I'd want you tied to all four corners of the bed and finger you ever so slowly and tease you to an orgasm," I said as I drew upon every single one of my fantasies I'd ever had about her.

Emma smiled widely and, while still in her bra and panties, sat down on bed beside me in a particularly sexy pose. It took all my restraint not tear away those remain items of clothing and take her. Naturally, I began to gaze up and down her body, paying particular attention to those flimsy white cotton panties of hers, but she was having none of it and raised her hand up to my chin and brought my gaze back up to her eyes.

"I'd like that," she said, before adding, "But not today."

She leaned in to kiss me, but this time it was me who placed a hand on her lips and held her at bay for a moment.

"Before we do anything, we never did finish our talk earlier this morning."

"We didn't?" she asked while my fingers were still on her lips. She began to slowly part her lips and ever so slightly purse them over my fingertips. If she was trying to make me lose my train of thought, she was doing an exceptional job. Nevertheless, I just bit my lip and continued.

"Earlier you hinted we may be spending even more time together than just this week. I'm curious to know what you have in mind. Is this going to be more than just a weeklong fling?"

"I was hoping we could avoid that conversation for now. But I suppose I should know better than to mince words with a lawyer," I sighed.

"Then let me say something first. I like you. I like you a lot. I like you as a person, not just as a celebrity. I took a whole damn week off work to be here with you. And with my responsibilities at work, that's not a good idea. But I did it without hesitation. If you were to ask me to go with you to Siberia right now, I would."

"I'm not asking you to go to Siberia," she chuckled. "I'm not even asking you to leave your home. It's just, after I finish up here, I'll have a few months off before I start on my new film. I was thinking I need a break. This lifestyle I'm living now, it's draining."

"I'm sure the money helps," I replied glibly with perhaps just a hint of judgment.

"To a certain extent," she shrugged, "But money can't buy me privacy from the paparazzi. And it certainly can't buy me the company of a good friend."

Emma looked me directly in the eyes now, as if preparing to gauge my reaction to what she was about to say next. She chose her words carefully and spoke slowly.

"That's why I was thinking maybe, just maybe, I could come stay with you for awhile. You know, and maybe you could show me what life is in Australia."

My mind went into overdrive and it took everything I had to maintain a calm façade. The implication of what she just said was mind-blowing and I could barely process it. I didn't have any kind of response to that. My mouth opened but words didn't come out. She saw this and continued to speak,

"It's just been awhile since I just lived like a normal person. And I need a change, if only temporarily, or else I'm gonna burn out and end up being another Hollywood cautionary tale. Being with you, here in this country, well, if I play my cards right, it could just afford me the privacy I've been looking for," she explain.