Emma Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've got the transfer I've been applying for," she announced to Emma.

"Oh how wonderful!" said Emma giving Charlotte a kiss while wiping the inside of a glass with the tea-towel. "Where to?"

"To this naturist branch in the Civil Service," Charlotte announced, her sleeves rolled up and soap-suds to her wrists.

"'Naturist' branch?" wondered Emma who'd never heard of such a thing before.

"Yes," smiled Charlotte triumphantly, "Some branches - especially unpopular ones like tax, social security and so on - attract staff by having a naturist policy. That means that staff have the freedom to wear as few clothes as possible while at work. So now I can work in as few clothes as I wear at home!"

"That's absolutely marvellous!" exclaimed Emma grabbing Charlotte round the waist and showering her face with kisses. "Absolutely wonderful! I'm so happy for you."

Charlotte was delighted with Emma's response. She had been trying for so long to get this transfer as she had felt so inferior compared to Emma who could wear nothing at work all day and nobody would think it the oddest thing at all, while she had to wear smart clothe. Now, she felt, she could be a real naturist and, perhaps, get the respect from Emma that she felt was lacking.

When Charlotte and Emma came back into the living room, laughing and giggling, they found Josephine and Harriett sitting in front of the video watching one of the videos Charlotte had filmed of Harriett and Emma making love. Harriett was explaining in technical terms some of the sexual techniques involved in the performance. To Charlotte's ears, it sounded more like someone explaining golfing techniques rather than how to make love. Alarmingly for Charlotte, she found that both Harriett and Josephine were wearing just underwear, which in Josephine's case meant a white silk slip and knickers and in Harriett's case nothing but black knickers. Not quite nudity, thought Charlotte.

All that was to change however, as Harriett explained to Emma that Josephine had watched the videos that Charlotte had filmed and had felt very nervous about her own lack of sexual experience with other women. Consequently, they had agreed that it was better for her to practice with Emma and Harriett. They had been waiting for Emma to return from the kitchen to ask her if she wouldn't mind participating in some instruction.

At first Emma seemed hesitant, but she looked at Josephine's rather shy face and the slender body underneath the slip and relented. "We'd better take all our clothes off then" she announced.

At this prompting Harriett pulled her knickers down to reveal her little triangular bush of hair, and, somewhat less enthusiastically, Josephine removed her slip to reveal smallish round breasts with pert pink nipples and a very tidy patch of pubic hair. She looked at Charlotte pleadingly. "Are you joining in?" she asked.

"Charlotte doesn't do this sort of thing!" announced Emma, which to Charlotte's ears sounded very presumptuous, but she didn't feel like arguing at this juncture. Indeed what she did do, as the girls settled down in a cross-legged triangle on the well-worn rug in front of the gas fire, was discreetly retreat to her room without another word.

As soon as her door was shut, Charlotte pulled off her clothes. "That's the last time I'll ever wear clothes!" she announced to herself with a kind of determination, knowing full well that it was unlikely that she'd ever be able to stay true to her own word. She examined her naked reflection in the mirror. What was wrong with her? she wondered. She was sure she wasn't unattractive. She was of a less slender frame than Emma and a less athletic trim than Harriett, but she had an attractive body nonetheless. She slowly masturbated herself trying to excite herself with thoughts of making love, but she somehow couldn't get any excitement.

"What the hell!" she announced loudly, standing up and walking out of her room still naked. Perhaps with Josephine there she would have that opportunity to show her sexual self that had been so much denied, she thought. She pushed open the door to the living-room as quietly as she could. What she saw was a writhing mass of three bodies all intent on stimulating each others' bodies. Only the odd glimpse of a face and Charlotte's familiarity with Emma's and Harriett's bodies could distinguish one body from another. She stood by the door for several minutes feeling like a trespasser in her own house in the midst of the gasps and pants of sexual excitement.

Josephine was clearly not as experienced in lesbian love as the other two girls, but that, if anything, only made her the more attractive in Charlotte's eyes. Indeed, Charlotte was beginning to feel that same melting-away feeling she very often felt in Emma's company. As she watched Josephine, she caught a glimpse of her espying her and for a moment she froze, enduring her gaze. She flushed, feeling suddenly embarrassed for being there naked, neither joining in nor being apart but being merely a voyeuse.

And then she ran off to her bedroom and, although it was earlier than her usual bed-time, she went straight to bed. She was able to masturbate now, and she did so furiously until she went to sleep, but the image uppermost in her mind was the vision of Emma and Josephine locked in passionate embrace.

12