Emma Ch. 07

Story Info
Charlotte has night out in nudist bar with Clarissa.
2.9k words
4.06
26.7k
00

Part 5 of the 50 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/04/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

VII

"Are you doing anything this evening?" Clarissa asked Charlotte as the two colleagues prepared to return home after a full day at work. Clarissa was pulling on a dress which like all her clothes looked awkward over her full round breasts and buttocks. Charlotte, who had always had more of a sense of style still found it strange becoming accustomed to wearing less clothes than she did before. She buttoned up the black silk blouse which was all she was currently wearing. As it was a warm day, she also had a pair of loose shorts, which she found more comfortable when not wearing knickers.

"No, I've got nothing planned," admitted Charlotte, who in fact rather dreaded going home. Who would Emma and Harriett be making love with tonight? she wondered.

"In that case I'll take you to the Haworth," announced Clarissa. "It's a naturist wine bar near here. We can have a drink and a chat."

"Ooh, that'd be a nice idea," Charlotte admitted. It certainly meant she'd be absolved of acting as a voyeur this evening. "Does it cost anything to go in?"

"Of course not," Clarissa assured her. "But you must take your clothes off."

After working all day with no clothes, this seemed quite natural to Charlotte. In fact, the sight of a man or woman wearing clothes now seemed almost odd to her. Clarissa led Charlotte down a few quiet back streets in the town centre to a fairly anonymous street, near a delicatessen and a shop selling apparently nothing but lamp-shades where there was the sign, The Haworth, just above a staircase which led down below street level. Nothing of the wine bar was visible from the street, and in fact it didn't really seem very inviting. It certainly wasn't the sort of place where Charlotte would normally choose to go.

Charlotte followed Clarissa down the steps, to a more inviting place than she'd expected. It was well-lit with subtly attractive decor and the people inside were indeed wearing no clothes. The large black gentleman at the door was also naked (or at least what was visible over the counter). "We'll have to leave our clothes here," Clarissa announced. The two girls undressed and handed their clothes to the gentleman. Charlotte was about to retrieve her handbag, but Clarissa signalled that it wasn't necessary: "You buy everything on tab here," she explained.

There weren't that many people in the bar. There was a group of four men in the corner drinking beers and looking well at ease in their nudity. They glanced at Charlotte and Clarissa as they entered, but in a fairly neutral fashion. A man and woman were chatting in the corner and held their hands together over the table. They had eyes only for each other. Clarissa went to the bar to be greeted by a bar-girl wearing only a welcoming smile.

"The same as always, Clarissa?" the bar-girl asked.

"Yes, of course, Emily," Clarissa answered. "And what are you having, Charlotte?"

"Oh, an orange juice I think," she answered.

"Nothing stronger?" wondered Clarissa quizzically, but this was what Emily poured into a glass which shone an orange triangle onto her apple-shaped breasts. She then made a note on a piece of paper of the purchases.

The girls chose a table which seemed unnecessarily hidden for such a relatively quiet place. While they chatted about work and colleagues, Charlotte gazed about the room examining the other customers as they entered. Clarissa did much the same, but in a decidedly predatory manner.

Charlotte was soon tempted to have a glass of wine, which seemed to go straight through her, so she soon had to go to the toilet. It was a very clean toilet, but nonetheless bizarre in that there were no doors in the cubicles. No need for modesty here, reflected Charlotte as she brushed through her long hair with her hands.

When Charlotte got back, she found that they were no longer unaccompanied, as Clarissa was talking apparently animatedly with a young man who was seated on a stool by their table. "Oh hello, Charlotte," smiled Clarissa, as she sat down. "Meet ... um ..."

"Edwin," announced the young man, smiling broadly at Charlotte. "I work in Electricity. Are you in the Civil Service as well?" Charlotte nodded. "In the same section?" She nodded again. "It must be wonderful not having to wear clothes all day. Electricity would never countenance it. But I guess, the Civil Service have got to provide some benefits to counter the lousy pay."

Edwin sat with the two girls for the rest of the evening which seemed to go on interminably. Edwin ordered a bottle of wine, which the three shared between them, with Clarissa drinking the most. Gradually Clarissa became more intimate with Edwin, and it didn't surprise Charlotte too much to see her stroking Edwin's penis. "Don't do that!" he laughed, but he neither removed her hand nor resisted the swelling of his penis from the attention. The conversation however essentially more prosaic, and by concentrating on that, Charlotte just about succeeded in ignoring Clarissa's blatant teasing.

It was gone eleven when Clarissa announced it was time to go home. "Do the both of you want to come back for some coffee?" she asked. Charlotte was feeling slightly tipsy, and assented as she thought a coffee might do her some good. Edwin didn't hesitate at all.

Clarissa's flat was only five minutes walk from the bar. The three of them got dressed, and settled their bill with the black gentleman at reception. Edwin put on a business suit, which seemed very peculiar after having so long worn nothing over his bronzed naked body. Clarissa's flat was up a couple of flights of stairs, and had a no-clothes policy like the bar, as Clarissa announced pushing open her front door, The three of them removed their clothes again and left them in the hall-way, before entering the flat proper.

Clarissa didn't live alone in the flat. Her boyfriend was sitting in front of the television and briefly greeted them as they entered. Charlotte sat in the living room while Edwin and Clarissa prepared the coffee. It seemed to take ages to arrive, and Clarissa's boyfriend seemed far more interested in the television than on chat.

It was the city's only naturist station, Nude Horizon, and like all naturist stations there were strictly no clothes, but also none of the explicit sex associated with Emma's station, Harlot TV. Like Harlot, however, it religiously pursued its preferred subject matter, and was often just as dull about it. There was probably less sex on Nude Horizonthan on most other television stations, and most intimacy was of a fairly chaste kind. There were soap operas and documentaries, quiz shows and films just like on any other station: all totally unexceptional but for the nudity. Although Charlotte wasn't a great fan of sex television she preferred it to this.

Nude Horizonwas showing a general interest program which was actually discussing Harlot TV. What a strange coincidence, thought Charlotte, glancing at Clarissa's boyfriend and wondering if she should say anything about her loose connection with the station. She decided against it. He might not approve. The program was discussing the fourth X awarded to Harlot TV, and the more sexually explicit programs it was now considered responsible enough to show.

"Of particular interest to our viewers," the television presenter announced, "is that the guiding hand for much of the new policy, is a committed naturist, who, amongst other things believes there should be a more positive attitude towards nudists on sex television."

The program then featured Emma (yes, Emma, my love, my lovely) who was wearing no clothes as always and looking not at all embarrassed as the rather flabby middle-aged woman presenter asked her questions.

"For too long on sex television," Emma said in her most polemic style, "nakedness has been thought of as nothing but a prelude to full sexual intercourse. But that is of course absolute nonsense."

Emma explained in the few minutes allotted to her, that she would influence programming to ensure that Harlot TVwould have its fourth X renewed. There would be a new soap opera which would not just present its cast as simpering sex toys. There would be discussion and chat programs where the presenter would not be obliged to have sex with the guests. And yes, there would be a more positive attitude towards naturism. And there would be an attempt to move away from nudity as titillation, towards nudity as a rational person's life-style choice.

After the interview with Emma, the presenter addressed some sceptical comments to the camera, but Charlotte heard none of this as her mind focused entirely on Emma. On her beauty. And her formidable modest but assured presence. And on how much she loved her.

"This coffee's taking rather a long time to arrive!" commented Charlotte.

Without taking his eyes off the feature on naturist cheese factories, Clarissa's boyfriend commented expressionlessly: "I expect that means I'll have to sleep in the spare bedroom." The connection seemed fairly odd to her, so Charlotte, whose mind was still reviewing Emma's television interview, chose to ignore it.

However, he was right, as Charlotte discovered when Clarissa came in with two cups of coffee, which Charlotte was displeased to find had two sugars and not none as she'd asked. "Sorry, we took so long," Clarissa said smiling in a very peculiar way, her skin shining with an equally peculiar glisten. "Edwin and I just got carried away in the kitchen." She looked at her boyfriend. "He's so good, Cyril, you wouldn't believe! That prick of his just feels so right!" She paused while Cyril continued watching the television as it reviewed naturism and recent amendments to Motoring regulations. "You don't mind sleeping in the spare bedroom tonight, do you, Cyril?"

His eyes continued to focus on the film of a motorcyclist wearing what was considered the legal minimum quantity of clothes, covering head, chest and limbs, but left the crotch displayed. "No, of course not Clarrie. I even prepared it earlier."

"Oh you're such a darling, Cyril!" remarked Clarissa, as she kissed him full on the mouth. "Edwin's so good!" She turned to Charlotte and took the hand that wasn't politely holding the cup of coffee she was soon going to let go cold. "And he wants you to join us, Charlotte. Isn't that wonderful!"

Charlotte hadn't expected this, and so wasn't sure how to respond. She gave a little frown, but her thoughts were more on Emma, and the idea of sex with Edwin and Clarissa just didn't appeal. When would it appeal to her? Charlotte wondered. Perhaps if she'd had more to drink. "I feel a bit tired, I'm afraid."

"Oh come on, Charlotte," said Clarissa imploringly. "It's not every day you get a chance at this kind of fun."

That was true, reflected Charlotte, but it was every day she got to witness it. But, as she also thought, Clarissa wasn't gay and Charlotte was, after all, a lesbian. She shook her head shyly.

"OK," said Clarissa, clearly disappointed. "Well, I hope you don't mind if I go off now and enjoy myself with Edwin." Then she raised herself up, and left Edwin and Charlotte to watch a commercial break featuring products designed for the naturist market, such as sun tan lotion, creams for sore crotches and privacy devices.

Charlotte continued watching television with Cyril, who made no comment, for what she judged as a polite length of time. After the commercial break, there was a naturist situation comedy, set on a naturist newspaper. The humour was, if anything, even less funny than that in most situation comedies, and the bizarre aspect of newspaper people wandering about in the nude soon palled on her. "I must get going now," she announced.

"Oh yes," said Cyril, looking up at her, as she picked up her virtually untouched cup of coffee. "Well, it's been very nice having you visit. Please come again." He smiled in a reassuring way, that somehow compensated for much of his previous silence, and then his eyes returned to a situation where one of the characters had spilt drink down her breasts, and made the comment that at least she didn't have to worry about a dry-cleaning bill.

Charlotte found the kitchen, and poured the coffee down the sink. Then as she wandered back past the living room to the front door she saw that Clarissa's bedroom was wide open and could see Edwin fucking away inside her in a room otherwise remarkable only for its pink and cream decor. Edwin's back was to her, but Clarissa was mounted in such a position he could easily see Charlotte going by.

"Are you coming to join us after all?" asked Clarissa in a slightly breathless way as Edwin thrust in and out of her, her breasts flopping backwards and forwards to the same rhythm. Charlotte sadly shook her head. "No?" said Clarissa, regretfully. "Well, I'll see you tomorrow then."

Charlotte left early enough to be able to catch an underground train home, and was soon through the front door, and into the flat. Off came her clothes again. She now viewed them more or less as encumbrances to be worn between rather than at places. The flat was very quiet, and, as Charlotte discreetly verified, Harriett and Emma were sleeping together in Harriett's bed with no guests. She went to the bathroom and while sitting on the toilet, feeling the warm rush of urine splash up from the porcelain onto her thighs, she reflected that perhaps tonight had been one night when she'd have felt more comfortable staying at home.

However, this view was shattered when with the smell of toothpaste still lingering in her mouth, Charlotte pushed open the door of her bedroom and found that it was not empty. She turned on the light and woke up the small white figure of Susan, lying naked in a huddled figure under the sheets.

"Oh Charlotte!" Susan cried in a tone of affection. "At last you're back!"

Charlotte certainly hadn't expected Susan to be there. She'd become an occasional visitor to the flat, and Charlotte had become rather accustomed to watching Susan make love to Emma and Harriett, and on one occasion to Molly, who had been visiting at the same time. She'd taken up the habit of arriving unannounced and assuming that there'd always be sex available, which rather annoyed Harriett, who liked her life better organised.

"What are you doing in my bed?" wondered Charlotte.

"Because I've been waiting for you," smiled Susan seductively. She put her arms out and held Charlotte's hands in hers'. "And," she added with an unusually coy grin, "because I love you."

This rather shocked Charlotte, who had never made love to Susan, though she was very aware that although she got virtually no sexual attention when Susan visited she got almost all her non-sexual attention. "Do you want to make love to me?" asked Charlotte wearily, not sure if this was the opportunity for the love affair she needed after being so decidedly rejected by Emma, or if this was just a nuisance she could do well without.

"Heavens, no!" exclaimed Susan. "No, I love you too much for that. I just want to be with you. I want to sleep in the same bed as you. I want to feel your tender body near mine. Feel your breath on mine. Have you watching me make love to my boyfriend, to Emma, to Harriett, whoever."

"But not actually make love with me?" wondered Charlotte.

Susan smiled. "I feel so fulfilled when I feel you watching me. When I made love to Emma this evening with only Harriett watching, I felt so empty. I know Emma enjoyed it. She really loves my body." Charlotte winced, but she knew it was true. Perhaps Harriett's annoyance with Susan was also because she seemed to give Emma more pleasure than anyone else. "Emma was so passionate. And aggressive. Look at the bruises." She emerged from the sheets and pointed at blue and slightly red patches of skin around her lower body. "And the bite marks," she added indicating her little breasts and just above her crotch. "And look at the blood!" she added, pulling herself out of the bed, turning round to face her bottom to Charlotte, and opening her buttocks to show her anus. And indeed, Charlotte could just about make out patches of dried blood attached to the hairs around her anus. "Emma just goes wild. She just doesn't care what she does to my body," Susan smiled. "But it's you I love."

"And it's Emma I love!" exclaimed Charlotte who suddenly burst into tears and threw herself on the bed.

Whatever it was that Susan expected to do that evening it probably wasn't what she in fact did do: which was to comfort Charlotte as she cried through the night, talking about her love for Emma, her jealousy of Harriett, the way she felt neglected when so many women could make love to Emma but not her, the way she felt like just an appendage to the goings on in the flat. "It just fills me with pain to think of you and Emma making love together. With Emma loving you and not me. It was so much better before Emma discovered sex!"

"I thought you enjoyed watching people make love," commented Susan sadly - herself disappointed. "That's why I was convinced we'd make the perfect couple. I thought I would fuck and you would watch and maybe masturbate. And then we would be just friends and love each other - as I love you. And I would be fulfilled. And I thought you would be fulfilled too."

"No," sniffed Charlotte, holding Susan's slim shoulders to her chest. "No that's not what I want. Not at all."