Emma Ch. 18

Story Info
Maisie makes love with Josephine & Susan.
1.6k words
4.67
18.9k
00

Part 17 of the 50 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/04/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

XVIII

It had been a long night, Josephine reflected as she opened her eyes and squinted at the shaft of light streaming in through the window and the specks of dust floating in it. A long night! After all the rehearsals going on beyond midnight and then the inevitable hour or so at a night-club with the rest of the cast, where they danced naked to the vibrations of loud music and the rainbow of visuals to lose the smell of sex from their bodies. At the earliest hours of the morning, when Josephine had recovered her clothes from the cloakroom and stood on the street waving down a taxi, it was inevitable that she would choose to stay the night with Charlotte. She'd crept in, using the keys that Charlotte had lent her, and eased herself gingerly under the sheets next to the entwined bodies of Susan and Charlotte. She could just about distinguish a pleased smile of satisfaction on Susan's face - who had presumably had sole possession of Charlotte that evening.

Josephine was rather surprised, however, to learn how late it was when she awoke and glanced at the clock which indicated just how late in the morning it was. It was past midday, and Josephine was in bed alone with a residual hangover from the drinks and sleeplessness of the previous day. Charlotte had gone off to work and Josephine wasn't at all sure where the others in the house were. Perhaps she was in the house alone, she thought.

She pushed off the sheets and as she stood up glanced at the bed where there was still an indentation from where Susan and Charlotte had been sleeping. Josephine leant over and carefully removed a dark pubic hair lying there. She then wandered naked into the kitchen to prepare breakfast (or was it lunch?) and heard the murmur of conversation coming from the living room.

She popped her head through the door where she saw Susan and Maisie talking together. "I'm making some tea," she announced. "Does anyone else want some?"

Susan looked a little startled as she'd been engrossed in her conversation and hadn't expected anyone else to be there, but she quickly assented and Josephine was able to return to the kitchen with a mission in hand. When she returned to the living room several minutes later with a pot of tea and some tea-cups she noticed for the first time that Susan was holding Maisie's hand in hers and looking directly into her eyes. This didn't mean a great deal to Josephine as Susan was an extremely tactile girl. She was wearing long woollen socks and a tee-shirt with the name of the Modern Dance Quartet emblazoned over an impressionist painting. As always she was the only one in the company wearing any clothes at all.

"Emma's at work, isn't she?" Josephine asked as she poured out the tea into the cups which she had already prepared with milk.

"Yes," Maisie answered, smiling brightly. "It's the first broadcast of a new Quiz Show she's commissioned. It's something to do with recognizing your partners from only seeing their willies or fannies. I think the winners get to fuck one of a choice of studio guests."

"That's sounds nice. So there's no work for you?"

"Not today. It's half-term from school too." Maisie leaned over and picked up her tea which was in her favourite Minnie Mouse mug. She looked directly at Josephine's chest and then commented abruptly. "I love your tits, Josephine."

Josephine's cup wobbled on the saucer which supported it. "My tits?" she wondered aloud.

"Yes, they're so nice and round. They're so much bigger than Emma's. She's got nice tits too. They're round with nice nipples. But yours are rounder and your nipples are sort of twice Emma's size. I wish I had tits like yours."

"I'm sure you will, Maisie," reassured Susan stroking her hand. "One day you'll have big tits just like Josephine's."

"I hope so," commented Maisie, running a free hand over her almost totally flat chest. She took a small but rounded nipple in her fingers and stroked it so that it became more firm. "But Mummy's breasts aren't as big as Josephine's. And they're not even as nice as Emma's. What about your tits, Susan?"

"I've got ever such tiny breasts, Maisie."

"Why's that?" Maisie asked freeing her hand from Susan's hand and leaning over to stroke the outside of Susan's tee-shirt where the breasts should be. "And why can't you show them like everyone else?"

"I've always wanted bigger breasts," smiled Susan in a matter-of-fact way, which surprised Josephine who'd never heard her express any feeling of inadequacy about her appearance. She tugged off her tee-shirt and revealed just how very small her breasts were. Maisie stretched both her hands out to feel Susan's breasts.

"They're not much bigger than mine," Maisie commented. And this was true as Josephine knew. The nipples were larger and when erect it was obvious that Susan had the body of a woman - but the breasts supporting them barely raised a shadow of contour on her quite slim body. Maisie continued to run her fingers around and around Susan's nipples, and then with a determined lunge she pulled herself forward onto Susan's chest and started nibbling at them. Susan gave a slightly startled expression, but then contented herself with stroking Maisie's hair as the little girl covered her chest with saliva and tiny tooth-marks.

Josephine was a little startled by this. She knew of Emma's sexual relations with Maisie, but really spent very little time imagining them or really thinking about Maisie as a sexual creature at all. She watched slightly alarmed as Maisie's and Susan's intimacy gradually but progressively became more intense and Maisie's tongue wandered down to Susan's clitoris which she nibbled while her hands still caressed Susan's nipples. Susan was clearly enjoying this, giving tiny little gasps of pleasure as Maisie explored her body.

Susan placed her hands on Maisie's head and drew it upwards. "We must go to bed," she stated baldly. "It's more comfortable."

Maisie nodded and stood up while Susan removed her socks.

"Only if Josephine comes too," suddenly negotiated Maisie looking towards Josephine who was sitting down in an armchair watching the proceedings with rather more fascination than most of the lovemaking she'd witnessed in the flat.

"Of course Josephine must come," smiled Susan gliding over to her and causing her to abandon her cup of tea and direct her towards Emma's bedroom. Josephine felt curiously virginal as she found herself heading towards the bed where Susan and Maisie were sprawled and had recommenced feeling and cuddling each other.

Josephine knelt down at the foot of the bed near where the two flat-breasted girls' feet were and gradually worked her tongue up from Maisie's beautifully formed, and so tiny, feet, towards Maisie's bald and smooth vagina. She examined it carefully between her fingers while Susan's vagina engulfed almost all of Maisie's tiny hand. The young girl's vagina was so simple and unadorned compared to an adult cunt, but she could see the evidence of more folds developing. And as her fingers and tongue probed inside she could see signs in the slight reddening of it that might, she thought, provide evidence that as far as some kind of penetration was concerned Maisie was not exactly a virgin.

As their lovemaking continued, Josephine came to explore all of Maisie's body with her hands and tongue. The small taut arse, with the tiny anus, the swelling mounds of unformed breasts, the detailed maze of Maisie's ears, the tiny teeth around Maisie's ever-active tongue. She felt overwhelmed by the experience of making love to such a young child. She didn't however attain the multiple orgasms that shook Susan's slim little body or the slightly less practised ones that burst from Maisie on occasion. But somehow this didn't matter at all.

"I'm home!" Josephine suddenly heard. Who could this be? She glanced at the Betty Boo alarm clock Maisie had by the side of the bed between a tiny promotional teddy-bear for Cooper's Lentils and a plastic model of a dinosaur. It was gone four o'clock. She, Maisie and Susan had been making love for at least three hours.

"Where is everyone?" shouted Emma's voice from the living room. "Where are you, Maisie?"

"We're here!" called back Maisie, her head between Susan's legs and her own cunt just by Josephine's mouth.

Emma pushed open the door. "So there you are darling!" she announced initially cheerfully, supporting a parcel in her arms as she stood silhouetted by the door. Then she must have gathered what was going on. "But Maisie ..."

"Guess what we've been doing all afternoon!" announced Maisie. "It's been ever so much fun!"

"You can't have! You shouldn't have!"

"But you promised, Emma! You did! You did!"

Emma suddenly ran out of the room. Josephine jumped up out of the bed to follow her. She found Emma's naked body hunched up in a chair in the living room, tears running down her face. Emma looked up as Josephine came in, conscious that she must still smell strongly of sex.

"Why! Why?" asked Emma.

Josephine silently reached her hand towards Emma's naked shoulder to try and comfort her. Emma threw it off instantly. "Don't touch me!" she said aggressively. She glared reproachfully at her would-be comforter. "I love her! I love her!" she repeated.

"It's not a question of love..." Josephine began, embarrassedly aware of the presence of Maisie and Susan in the room with their arms around each other. Emma also noticed this, and with a sudden hoarse gasp, she jumped up and ran out of the room. The next thing that Josephine heard was the front door slam as Emma hurried out of the flat and raced down the apartment corridors.

"But she promised..." weakly commented Maisie, tenderly stroking the bush of hair of Susan's crotch.