Emma Ch. 20

Story Info
Emma's boss shows her to things she'd rather not know.
1.1k words
4.53
24.2k
1
0

Part 20 of the 50 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/04/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

XX

As time went by Emma saw less and less of Amelia and her secretary, Betty, although she'd been assured that she still could expect a passionate welcome. Perhaps this was because her relationship with Maisie had become too full-time for there to be any need for extra company. Perhaps it was because every time she went to meet Amelia she was always far too busy, if she was in the office at all, and only Betty, if she wasn't herself preoccupied, was ever available to see her. Indeed, her sexual sessions with Betty became less tender on each visit, and Emma suspected that Betty had lost interest in acting as a surrogate for her mistress. This was particularly so considering that Betty was not really very interested in women at all, and when the novelty of sex with Emma had worn off she became much more perfunctory in her love-making.

Now, however, as the different relationship between Emma and Maisie was changing (and not that much to her liking), there was a new need or desire to meet Amelia. Much as Emma loved Charlotte, and very flattered by Charlotte's love for her, her best friend could never be quite the same as her darling Maisie. Charlotte was really only a friend rather than a lover. A close friend, that was true, but a friend nevertheless. The few nights she slept with Maisie no longer seemed to have the same meaning and passion it once had, although Maisie still insisted that Emma was her girlfriend and Susan was just a friend. In fact, Emma suspected that it was only because Susan actively encouraged Maisie to sleep with her, that they ever shared the bed together. And Emma also believed it was because of Susan's ridiculous unrequited passion for Charlotte.

Emma gingerly knocked on the door of Amelia's office and wandered in to see Betty daintily tapping away on the keyboard of her desktop computer. She'd taken off the jacket of her suit to reveal her satin lace bra underneath. "Oh hello, Emma!" She said sweetly. "Do you want to see Amelia?"

Indeed Emma did, but really only for her company. She sometimes yearned for those long legs that stretched out for so long. And she loved her memory of those voluptuous breasts that she'd not so fully enjoyed since their first night.

"Amelia's free at the moment, so I'll take you in." This was almost more than Emma had hoped for. She'd got used to Betty, successfully hiding her reluctance, offering her body in Amelia's stead. Betty took Emma into Amelia's study where she was lying on her back on a divan reading a manuscript wearing only her stockings. When she saw Emma, she jumped up with a spring and a smile and kissed Emma full on the mouth. "Come in! Come in!" She said, leading Emma towards the divan. "And you, Betty, come over here!"

This was definitely more than Emma had hoped, as Amelia pushed Emma flat out on the divan and starting licking her body with her tongue. She directed her mouth towards Emma's vulva, and Emma felt the warm wetness of saliva entangle with her pubic hair. "Don't neglect me, Betty!" Ordered Amelia, at whose prompting her secretary undid her bra to reveal her unaroused nipples and moved out of sight of Emma in the vicinity of Amelia's rear. Emma caught a glimpse of Betty's face as it appeared briefly between Amelia's legs and then she saw her finger stimulating her mistress's clitoris. Emma ran her fingers through Amelia's mess of hair as her head bobbed up and down.

"I need more than this!" Complained Amelia, sitting up on her knees causing Betty to slide away.

"Do you want one of these?" Asked Betty producing a dildo.

"No! Not good enough! Call Frank in!"

Betty then stood up and left, putting her jacket over her naked breasts as she went out. Amelia continued exploring Emma's vagina and anus, putting fingers deep inside both orifices, so that Emma could feel them pinch together inside her. She felt so wonderfully moist in that area and moaned with excitement. She then felt another object besides fingers inside her, which she was sure was just a dildo. But she looked up to see that a naked man's erect penis had taken advantage of her nakedness and had thrust straight inside her vagina.

"Stop! Stop!" Cried Emma pushing him off and sliding off the divan onto the floor. "I don't want one of those things inside me!" She picked herself up and stood to one side as Amelia, Betty and this naked man, presumably called Frank, stared at her in apparent astonishment.

"I thought you'd be delighted, Emma dearest!" Said Amelia soothingly.

"No! Never!" Cried Emma in alarm.

"But it's the real thing! Not a dildo! And I know you've had plenty of those inside you!"

"I just don't like them!" Emma sniffed.

"Well, I hope you won't mind as Betty and I take advantage of Frank's charms. He's a top notch sex artist you know!"

Emma just didn't want to know, but out of politeness she sat on a chair while Frank made love to both Amelia and Betty. He never seemed to tire. Nor did he ever come despite how many orgasms he'd apparently engineered in the two women. Emma had never seen Betty express so much passion. She had stripped off all her clothes and offered her anus as freely as her vagina. Finally Frank seemed to have reached a certain point and withdrew his penis from deep inside Betty's arse. It was quite a long penis: not the longest Emma had ever seen on set, but longer and thicker than the average. It was shining with moisture, with the veins pulsing with engorgement.

"He's about to come!" Announced Amelia. "How about on you, Emma!"

"What did you say?" Wondered Emma, as she stared at Frank's penis.

"Go on, Frank!" Ordered Amelia. "Show Emma what no dildo can do!"

Frank walked over to Emma holding his penis in a strange way to restrain his excitement, and then with no warning, from more than a yard away, he ejaculated and his semen splattered onto Emma's still sweaty breasts. Emma looked down on the viscous liquid with a mixture of disgust and curiosity.

"And there's more, Emma! More!" announced Amelia, walking towards Emma and Frank. "Touch it! Go on! Touch it!"

Emma felt compelled to obey, and gingerly put a finger on Frank's penis which immediately jerked with mechanical excitement.

"Put your hand right round it!"

Emma obeyed and felt the hot warmth and pulsing energy of Frank's prick. And then all of a sudden it erupted with a further spurt of semen which spurted onto Emma's wrists and hands. It felt very warm and very very sticky.

"See what you've been missing!" Laughed Amelia, in a way that Emma really didn't believe was particularly kind or sympathetic.