Emma Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could see that these pictures somehow disturbed her aunt, who nonetheless made no more comment about them than she did about her niece continuing to work in sex cinema. Amna didn’t care, though. She would lie on her bed during the day while her aunt was at work day-dreaming about Susan and her child-like figure. She had even bought a couple of videos featuring Susan and watched them for Susan’s body alone: frequently running the video past scenes in which other film stars were engaged in sex. The scenes she most enjoyed were the ones where Susan, clothed or unclothed, playing Hiyuchi or Nori or whoever, would be filmed with no other characters on the set at all. She rather relished the image of herself as a naked girl sitting around surrounded by images of her oriental love.

She tried to masturbate to the images of Susan. She tried to achieve the orgasm that her aunt wasn’t able to elicit from her, and which she’d only ever been able to fake while on the set; but it stubbornly refused to happen. However much she beat away at her cunt and arse with carrots, courgettes, fingers or fists, she could only beat at the doors of passion but they didn’t seem to want her to come in. All she was left with was a feeling of dissatisfaction, a sore wrist, a messy groin and images in her mind of Susan being fucked by men, women and most of all by Aisha. Sometimes the unfairness of it all caused her to cry and cry, knowing that the tears she shed would be rewarded by her aunt’s passionate embraces, kisses and even more frantic attempts to provide her with that elusive moment of pure pleasure that seemed to come so easily to Susan.

12