Emma Ch. 41

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned to face Susan. She had no idea of what to say, but was not at all surprised as silently and seductively, to the background groans and moans of the other couple, Susan removed not only her own clothes, but also Rosemary’s. “Oh! I love you, Susan!” Rosemary managed to say over the excitement rising in her chest and clogging her mouth.

And soon there were four bodies writhing and moaning and grappling together on Susan’s rugs: at first apart as two couples deeply in love, and, then, predictably but not without some anxiety as an enmeshed foursome, writhing as a single eight-legged, four-tongued, six and two-half breasted mass of flesh. This was the first time, Rosemary mused, with another woman, or other women, but still including Susan whose ivory flesh she sought out as much as she could between the dark Amna’s dark skin and Fluff’s psychedelic one. For the first time, she kissed another woman, as Amna took her tongue into her mouth, and slightly nipped it, while was it two? or was it three? or was it even four? fingers probed, explored, penetrated and squeezed her precious labia and vagina. And whose dildo was thrusting in her? Was it Amna’s? Or her darling Susan’s? And what was that inside her arse?

She groaned and yelled and panted as she shuddered with orgasm, but also watched as Fluff’s own skinny tattooed legs twitched and shuddered to its own repertoire of pleasure. She took Fluff’s vagina in her teeth, to find herself face to face with Susan, whilst behind her a dildo thrust into and out of her vagina.

Susan smiled lasciviously, her tongue licking her teeth, from out of which one or more of Fluff’s pubic hair were embedded. “Oh, Rosemary, isn’t this fun? Isn’t this the most fun? Isn’t this what life was always meant to be about?”

Amongst the liquid, physical, hot, sweaty tremors of passions which wracked her body so, Rosemary was able to reflect. Maybe Susan was right. Maybe this was what living was for. Wasn’t this paradise? And her enormous breasts which had caused her so much embarrassment for so much of her life was now giving so much pleasure, as she felt two tongues work around her hard nipples. At least now they were being used for the purpose for which she must have been so blessed. Never again would she regret the prominence of her assets. The only drawback, she thought, was that some day it might end. But until then… Rosemary nodded. “Oh! Susan! I love you so much. You’ve brought me so much pleasure. How can I ever ever thank you enough?”

12