Emma Ch. 42

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karl and Anthony both contributed to the rent of the flat, which Tanya appreciated greatly. Especially as their combined contribution easily exceeded the actual cost of renting the flat, expensive as it was. And they were both pathetically, stupidly besotted with her. What little crumbs of lovemaking she let them have was quite sufficient to keep them gasping for more. They’d not known each other before they found themselves in the odd position of having to share the same bed together, and only rarely together with Tanya. And even then, they couldn’t be sure that this would involve any intimacy with the true object of their passion. Although they weren’t at all gay, even really bisexual, she always demanded that they have sex together while she watched. And she also liked evidence that they had sex together when she wasn’t there. She knew that neither of them really enjoyed it, and to be honest, watching a man stick his erect penis deep into another man’s arse wasn’t really much of a turn-on for her either. But what she did like was the arbitrary exercise of her power over them, and their utter obedience to her whims.

The first time she’d got Karl to fuck Anthony had been the best for her. Anthony was clearly hating every minute as the prick Tanya stimulated to its full arousal pushed in, inch by painful inch, into Anthony’s hairy taut arse. She loved seeing that expression of sheer agony and disgust on Anthony’s face as he felt the prick go deeper into him than he’d ever imagined possible, aided by the petroleum jelly but not helped by Karl’s own reluctance. She loved watching the two men nervously suck each other’s cocks. And she insisted they continue until finally (and with a little assistance from her own manicured fingers) they came in a welcome release of semen, mingled with guilt, anxiety and sheer revulsion. But she knew they loved it. The more outrageous the demands she made of them, the more they seemed to want more. What was it that made people want to surrender themselves in such a humiliating way to her? Who knew? Who cared? It was enough to see Karl also being fucked by Anthony and finally to have to lick the shit from his arse off the dick.

Men were so stupid. Almost as stupid as women. She brushed her clitoris with excitement as she imagined what further humiliation she could command off the two. She could get Karl to fuck Anthony while masturbating his dick while Tanya pushed a dildo right up Karl’s arse. She loved to see Karl grind his teeth and squeeze his eyes together, little tears emerging despite himself at the unfairness of it all. She loved making unreasonable demands of them, knowing that her two lovers would gladly give everything for her. And then give again. Until their balls were sore from abuse. Their arses aching from the pain of penetration. And their eyes stinging from the semen and urine that would be inflicted on their faces. And of course it was up to them to clean their shit-, blood-, sperm- and piss-covered sheets. She would never indulge herself on soiled sheets. That was one of her many rules.

Emma stirred and looked at her new lover from her recumbent position, half in and half out of the sheets. Tanya was so beautiful. And so randy. Look at how she was able to masturbate after all the lovemaking they’d had. Her long lithe waist. Her cute apple-shaped, apple-sized breasts with those stiff nipples she’d enjoyed nipping, sucking and chewing. That prim but perfect vagina, so clearly the object of many previous penetrations but kept neat and tidy: not falling out from her lips in the way that some sex stars’ vaginas did. How had she deserved such a beautiful woman? And such a passionate lover. If it weren’t for Maisie, and her deep love for her, she’d be truly happy. She smiled up at Tanya, who noticed Emma’s stirring and smiled back at her through teeth whiter than teeth should be, framed by lips which even without lipstick were thick and almost red.

Tanya leaned over Emma and kissed her full on the lips, and stroked her breasts with her fingers, teasing one of them into a stiffness that she recognised as a prelude to future passion in the morning sunshine. “It was good, wasn’t it?” Tanya asked, in a voice that had to swallow the real excitement that, despite herself, she genuinely felt.

“It was perfect!” replied Emma, before planting her tongue full between Tanya’s ivory perfect teeth. “It was absolutely perfect!”

12