Emma Disobeys

Story Info
Disobeys Master and gets punished.
2.1k words
3.59
28.4k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/23/2022
Created 09/18/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grabs her phone and looks at the text that just came in. "Be naked and on your knees by the front door in five minutes. Stay there waiting for me until I get home." She looks at the clock and is happy to see it's barely after one. He must have gotten off work early. She quickly undresses and puts her clothes away and is kneeling by the front door with a minute to spare. She puts her hands behind her back so that her breasts jut out in front of her. They look better when her arms are raised or behind her head but He would probably think that is silly so she doesn't do it.

He doesn't come home right away and she thinks He must have stayed chatting with someone after work. The floor is a little hard on her knees and she wishes He would hurry. Could whatever He is doing not wait until tomorrow? She hasn't heard His truck yet and sits down. She can always get on her knees when she hears Him coming in. She leans against the wall to wait. Half an hour goes by and she is still waiting. More time passes and she looks at the clock. An hour has gone by and He still hasn't come in. She is unsure whether she should be worried about Him or annoyed but is leaning on annoyed. He has forgotten that she is waiting. She is sure of it. He must have gotten sidetracked and just forgot. She goes and grabs her phone, sits back down by the door to play games on it.

She keeps an eye on the clock and at three gets up. She needs to pee and is bored with her phone. She goes to the bathroom and into the kitchen to get a drink of water. Looking around she decides to start something for dinner but first goes in and puts on panties and a t-shirt. There is just something wrong about cooking naked. Another look at her phone shows nothing from Him and she sends Him a text. "Hey. You all right?"

Soup sounds good and she is pretty sure she has everything she needs to make it. Also, it's one of her favorite things to make. No cookbook needed; just some imagination. She starts on it and turns music on. It doesn't take very long to have everything ready and simmering in the pot. She makes a salad and some garlic butter for bread. Looks at her phone and, realizing it is almost five, decides it's been long enough since He texted her that she can officially worry. She dials His number and hangs up when the voicemail kicks on.

Dinner is as ready as she can get it and she settles on the sofa, turning the tv on. She channel surfs some and, as it's moments before five, she settles on the news. The news is depressing. She doesn't watch it very often but feels like she should know at least a little of what is going on in the world. She hears the truck pull in at around 5:30 and rolls her eyes. "He is going to walk in and be just fine and have no idea why I've been worried," she thinks.

He opens the front door and immediately yells for her, "Emma!" She goes to greet Him and He looks at her. She can see He is angry and can't figure out why. "Hey. Dinner's ready."

"Emma. Did I or did I not tell you to do something today?"

"Uh... You did. And I did but you never came home. So, I fixed dinner. Did you get stuck doing something at work?"

"No. Nope. Didn't get stuck. This is when I always get home."

"So you just thought, what, that I would kneel by the front door for four hours waiting for you? That's crazy." Emma turned to walk away and he grabbed her t-shirt, stopping her.

"Actually, what I thought was that when I tell you to do something, you do it. That's what I thought."

Emma rolled her eyes and tried to turn away. "That's true but usually you don't tell me to do ridiculous things."

He let go of her and said, "Give me your panties. Just take them off and give them to me. Or, is that too ridiculous for you?"

She looked up at His face and for the first time realized how angry He was. Very very angry. For reasons that made no sense to her, she turned and ran. Where she thought she was going she didn't know but she ran into the bedroom and slammed the door, realizing too late that there was no lock. He came in after her and picked her up, dumping her on the bed.

She pushed against Him but He just held her there as He pulled her panties off. He crumpled them into a ball and shoved them into her mouth. He pulled a dirty bandana from His back pocket and used it to hold the panties in place, effectively gagging her.

"See, here I thought I'd get home and my obedient slave would be waiting by the door for me. I thought I'd fuck you and we'd go out for dinner after. Maybe have some wine and dessert. But noooo, you can't even fucking do that for me. I have to come home and not only find that you aren't nearly as obedient as I thought but I also get to be called ridiculous." As He speaks he is pulling her by the arms to the front room. He brings her to the corner and ties her hands, pulling them over her head and tying them to a hook in the ceiling so that she is facing the corner.

He leaves her there and goes into the kitchen. He serves Himself dinner and watches some show on tv that she doesn't recognize from the sound. Her arms are aching when He gets up and goes outside. Her mouth is dry and she can't figure out why she didn't just do what He said. She can never figure that out when she is in trouble. Why didn't she just do what He told her to do? He probably left her here to contemplate just that thought. She hears Him come back in, feels the breeze from the door.

"Ya know slave. I had a moment of brilliance when I was outside. Do you know that in the olden days, they used to cut limbs off trees and use them for switches when they needed to punish someone? I bet 100 years ago, in this exact spot somebody was getting switched for being a sassy little bitch."

He walked up to her and she felt the cold as He cut her shirt off. "I wouldn't have to cut your shirt if you had been naked like I told you to be." She nods as He speaks. "Anyway, I thought we'd relive that scene from 100 years ago. Doesn't that sound fun? People were so much more obedient back then and I bet this is why. Somebody brought a stick to their ass when they needed it."

Emma twists her head as much as she can and looks behind her to see Him holding a tree branch. He was looking at it with his pocket knife in hand and whittling away the leaves and knobs. He whipped it through the air and struck the couch. Whatever He felt or heard must have satisfied Him.

He smiled slightly to Himself and turned to her. "Think you can handle a little tree branch?" Emma shook her head. She didn't think so at all. "Don't those things leave welts?" she thought.

He laughed at her shaking her head and brought the limb in a swinging arc across her ass. Master inspects the damage. Rubs Emma's ass where the mark is and steps back saying, "I think I can go a bit harder than that." Emma drops her head and tenses her legs and ass in anticipation.

"No. Relax." She breathes and relaxes the muscles in her legs and butt, though knowing the switch is going to come down on them makes it hard. He slashes it across her ass again, harder this time, and seeing the welt that rises does it again a few inches lower. He stripes her ass and thighs steadily while she dances on her toes, trying to get away from the stinging bite. She chomps down on the panties in her mouth and pulls on the rope above her head in a futile effort to get away.

Master unties her and pulls the gag from her mouth. "Go lean over the arm of the couch." She walks unsteadily and leans over the arm, ass in the air. She thinks Master is going to fuck her but when He is behind her He raises His arm and brings the switch down, leaving a vertical mark across the rest. He does this three more times, bringing the limb down on her ass as hard as he can. He admires the pattern, imagining it to be a checkerboard.

Tossing the switch aside, Master comes in closer as He unzips His jeans and pulls them down. His cock is hard and He slides it easily into her pussy. His thighs rub on her red ass and she tenses, in pain. He leans back slightly and grasps the globes, feeling the heat, and then shoves into her hard and deep. The fucking is for His pleasure and He slams into her, punishingly. In and out he pushes, holding tight to her hot ass.

He pulls her ass cheeks apart and pulls His cock out of her pussy, moving it up to shove in her ass hole. She screams into the couch cushions and dangles over the couch arm helplessly as He ravages her ass. It doesn't take Him long to pull out and spill His seed over her ass cheeks. He strokes His cock, squeezing every last bit out, and rubbing it over her ass. When He is done He sits on the couch in front of her face and says, "Go kneel by the front door until I come get you."

Emma crawls to the front door and kneels. There is no worry this time about how to arrange herself in the most attractive manner. Her ass is on fire and her mouth in pain from the gag. It is barely past seven and she wonders how late He will make her stay waiting. Master watches shows on the television and plays video games. She hears when He puts the leftover soup away and goes to the bedroom. He comes out quickly and walks to her. He stands in front of her and Emma keeps her head down.

Master tilts her chin up and she keeps her eyes lowered. "Open your mouth." She opens her mouth for His cock, happy that He is going to let her suck on it. Happy because she thinks He will let her get up and go to bed after. Master puts His cock into her mouth, and Emma, noticing that it is soft, sucks on it. She wants to cry when He pees down her throat. She is always shocked when He does it. It is humiliating and she closes her eyes as the tears in them form. "Swallow." She does and He finishes, pees on her hair. "Stay."

Emma drops her head and hears Him go into the bathroom and turn on the shower. Emma wants to lie down while He is in there but is unwilling to risk getting in trouble again. Her knees hurt and she listens, imagining him soaping. She is wobbly on her knees and wishes she had a carpet or rug under them.

Checking the clock she sees that it is after 11 and, feeling miserable and sorry for herself, she sniffles, crying. Sore, bored, sorry and lonely she watches the clock as He showers. It's just a few minutes but it feels like much longer when He turns the shower off. He comes out dry and wrapped in a towel and stands in front of her again.

"Open your mouth." Emma does and once again He shoves His cock in and pees in her mouth. She swallows without Him telling her and when He pulls His dick out she looks down at the floor, crying softly. "Stay there until midnight. Take a shower before you come to bed."

Master leaves and she hears Him get into bed. Hears the bed creak softly. Emma, dirty now, knees and ass aching, watches the clock closely waiting for midnight.