Emma Fatale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robertdoc
Robertdoc
769 Followers

Now I had to make sure this didn't make me cum too soon, although Emma's cries and her release on my cock made it hard. She soon laid herself against me as her orgasm washed over the both of us. With her dress still on, some juices had likely stained the inside of it, but that was hardly our top concern at the time.

Emma was finished and panting heavily, and I wasn't quite finished yet, so things looked good. I removed my hand from her crotch and licked it up, then put it on her back when it was clean enough. My other hand went back to her hair as Emma finished catching her breath, then she pulled back to look at me.

"Well, I'd say we're more than even," Emma counted.

"Only at 1-1 so far," I teased. I gently thrusted back into her, hinting that the score wasn't final yet. Emma took another few seconds before meeting my thrusts, then we began to settle in.

Once we established a rhythm, I got to clear my head and take in the sight in front of me. I probably should have removed Emma's dress by now, but seeing her ride me in it was too much. I just watched her for a few moments, burning the imagery in my head.

"What's wrong?" Emma broke my concentration by asking. Apparently I got too lost in savoring the moment to take part in it. I quickly resumed thrusting until I figured out what to say and do next.

"Sorry. I was just thinking what position to try next," I covered up.

"They must have been good ones, then," Emma rationalized.

"Get on the couch and we can start testing that," I proposed. Emma looked reluctant, but she bounced herself deeply onto me a few times, then brought herself to get back up after that parting gift. It did make me even more eager to resume – and made me more inpatient when she merely sat down.

"No, not like that. On your hands and knees, please," I clarified. Emma looked curious, but she seemed to think about it and began to smile. That would make it harder to just look at the back of her head in this position, yet I still wanted to get this in before the end.

Emma turned and got on her hands and knees, which gave me room to lift up the bottom of her dress. I draped it over her body, so that I could see her bare, fully round ass sticking up at me. The contrast between her pale, peachy backside and all the red she still wore above it was as hot as I hoped for. But it got even hotter when I went behind her and pushed myself back in.

I held onto her ass and dug my fingers into her cheeks, making Emma groan and push herself back against me. The only downside was that I couldn't see her face and eyes get flushed as I fucked her deeper, yet there'd be time for that – assuming I didn't do too good here. I tried to contain myself and save some energy, but as her moans got huskier and her ass jiggled against my groin, my self-control was severely tested.

"This is hot. But it's not enough," Emma panted out. I had to agree, yet I wanted a few more seconds to savor her position and her bouncing ass. However, Emma got herself off me before I could really start.

"I'm the seductress here, remember? So if you're gonna cum, you're cumming my way, sailor," Emma vowed. I briefly chuckled at her attempt to use 40's talk, before she pounced on me and put me on my back on the couch. After that, it didn't take long for her to position herself over me, sink back in and start riding me again.

"I like your way so far," I conceded, taking in the sight of her riding me again, only in a different position.

"I do too," she backed up. "I like fucking you in any position, really. But this one....has real advantages," she backed up by bouncing harder on me, then slowing down and tightening around me. Along the way, she placed her hands on my chest to keep her balance, then squeezed it as she swiveled her hips against me.

"Just one more thing...." I gasped out when I could catch my breath.

"Yeah?" Emma breathed before laying her body on top of mine. I used that opening to put my hands on her ass, slide them up and rub her dress once more before finding her zipper.

"I think I'm ready to see you naked now," I revealed.

Emma sat up and looked at me, and I almost saw some reluctance on her face. Given that I had her keep the dress on the whole time, maybe she thought I'd be less excited with it off. Then again, I offered it and I wanted to see her naked before this was over. Ultimately, she agreed and began to untie the sash around her neck, then lowered the strap.

I helped lower the zipper, then Emma gave me a few more seconds to look over her clothed body. But she soon got off, lowered the dress, threw it away and let me look at her naked body. I instantly smiled at the sight of her small but erect breasts, her soft, smooth curves and her flawless skin. And seeing her smile and face light up helped me out as well.

Yet Emma's face went back from happy to smoldering as she laid on top of me again. With her naked skin rubbing against mine, the sensation was even hotter. As we started thrusting again, Emma looked down at me, smiled seductively and kissed me slowly.

The kisses got a little faster as my hands ran all over her bare back. We managed to slow down a bit even as we fucked faster, but our tongues got faster soon enough. Emma eventually broke from my lips and kissed across my face until she reached my ear, which she promptly kissed, nibbled and moaned into.

I gritted my teeth and put my hands underneath Emma to fondle and rub her nipples. I tweaked them until Emma bit my ear a little harder, then let my hands take opposite paths. One went up to hold her hair again, while the other went to her pussy to start rubbing.

Emma began to ride me more furiously, and even managed for one of her hands to reach mine on her crotch. Yet she focused more on rubbing my balls as they slapped against her ass. In return, I buried my face into her hair, which pushed me to go faster and closer to the edge.

"Oh, that's it, come on," Emma prodded. "Do it, make me cum, faster...." she babbled.

"Keep going and I will," I promised, wanting her thrusts and mouth to keep going all at once.

Emma seemed to be on the same page when she voiced, "I will if you will, fuck...." moaning as her insides squeezed my cock. She kept repeating, "Fuck me," "Come on," and "I want that cum," in some order for the next several moments, then settled on "I want to see you cum on me now."

To that end, she stunned me by climbing off of me, sitting in front of me and quickly jacking me off. I sat up in time to see her jack me off with one hand and pleasure herself with the other. That seemed unbalanced, so I had my hand help her out as we started jacking each other off. At this rate, it wouldn't last too long.

When my fingers pinched her lips and her fist squeezed my shaft, we were both set to go.

I went first when Emma's thumb rubbed my head and slit. She had my cock aimed so that it would cover her chest and upper body. The sensation made me squeeze her harder until she started to cum herself. Much of it went on the couch, but a good deal of it got on my hand like we both wanted. Still, we were hardly able to think that straight at the time.

Eventually, Emma focused enough to wipe my cum off her chest and lick it off her fingers. I then recovered in time to wipe the rest of it off with my free hand, and let her suck it off my fingers. At the same time, I lifted up my soaked hand and suckled Emma's cum off it. Once we were both done, I collapsed back on the couch and Emma laid back on top of me.

"Well, you never saw the old femme fatales do that," I reflected. "Not even the modern ones. Maybe the past isn't so great after all."

"At least the recent past has its merits," Emma mumbled against my neck.

I certainly couldn't argue with that one – even if I wasn't worn out and ready to dream about women in and out of red. Or at least one red hot, modern day siren.

Robertdoc
Robertdoc
769 Followers
12