Emma Frost's Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,511 Followers

With that chilling threat Madelyne produced an electric drill and menacingly started it up just inches from Emma's face.

"No you won't Madelyne, we don't need to do anything more to our dear White Queen, I feel sure she will do the right thing tomorrow without any further encouragement."

Selene had appeared from nowhere beside them and spoke in a serpents voice, Emma was even more fearful than before knowing that whatever had changed Selene's mind could not be good. The Red Queen was not so quick to pick up on this and turned to face Selene annoyed that her fun had just been taken away from her at such a late stage.

"What!? But I was just about to start! No. I ..."

She stopped abruptly as her own hand carrying the drill slowly began to turn in towards her own head until the drill was right next to her skull. Selene smiled at this demonstration of her powers.

"You do not tell me what I can or cannot do Madelyne. If I decide to change my mind then I shall and brook no comment from the likes of you. Now go before you anger me further. Go to the X-Men and make sure they are not missing our blonde bimbo here, I am sure that sucking a few X-cocks will soothe your temper."

Suddenly Madelyne regained control of her hand again and she immediately dropped the drill and nodded to The Black Queen. She knew how powerful Selene was and knew that her own power could not compare -- for just now. She stood before the restrained Emma and before her very eyes transformed herself into her mirror image, dressed in one of Emma's most daring low-cut outfits.

"Yes Selene, mmm, I wonder who I'll have tonight? Scott, or Alex, or maybe I should try for both? Believe me Emma those Summers boys know you are a slut now."

And with that she left Selene alone with Emma. The Black Queen fingered some of the instruments of torture as she addressed her foe again.

"Such a blunt instrument, wouldn't you say, our Madelyne? No subtlety at all."

"What are you going to do Selene? You know I will never willingly submit to you tomorrow. I would never give you that satisfaction."

Selene's features arched into a knowing, sly grin, as her long fingers reached around Emma's chest from behind and cupped her surgically enhanced breasts and as she spoke she squeezed hard and painfully.

"Oh but you will Emma, you will."

And then she was gone, leaving Emma hanging there wondering what the hell Selene had up her sleeve.

*

Despite her delight at not falling victim to Madelyne twisted plans for torture it was still an uncomfortable night that Emma spent tied up like that. Before too long her arms were aching at being held up like that and her legs too started to cause her discomfort. And it was cold and dark and lonely, especially with all the negative thoughts swirling around her head. It was difficult not to be negative and down about her situation. She knew how hopeless it was, Selene had all the angles covered and it was only now, during her imprisonment that she realised how much she had taken her mutant powers for granted.

It was Selene who arrived for her at ten that morning, looking as sinister as ever in her black, figure hugging catsuit and incredible heels. She released Emma from her bondage and Emma, from sheer exhaustion, fell to her knees, in perfect position for Selene to fit the leash into the collar around Emma's neck. Emma was in no mood to fight to her feet so when Selene tugged on the leash she just crawled along behind, they did not head directly to the Council chambers though, Selene had another destination in mind. She stopped in front of a heavy wooden door and looked down at Emma.

"Well Emma, have you changed your mind? Or will I have to change it for you?"

"Go to Hell! No way will I ever submit willingly to you Selene!"

The Black Queen smirked and pushed the door before them wide open revealing a scene that Emma took in immediately. There was a lot to absorb. The cell was similar to the one Emma had been held in, stark and empty. In the centre of the cell was a high chair and stood atop it was Rachel Summers. She was completely naked, her lithe young body as pert as could be, her tattoo scared on her back cruelly exposed. Her wrists were chained behind her back an inhibitor halo on her head to dull and control her powers. Around her neck was a noose attached to a metal hook in the ceiling. As Emma stared gape mouthed at her fellow X-Man Selene tugged her so that she had to look up at her.

"We captured this one last night sneaking around. Evidently Madelyne didn't fool all of the X-men. She is powerful but no match for me. And Emma if you do not enter that Council and submit to me, pledge your undying loyalty to me and resign your position as White Queen then I shall take great pleasure dragging you back to this cell, kicking that chair away and locking you in here to watch Marvel Girl die."

It was a wicked threat. But one that Emma had to take seriously, Selene was that evil, she was more than capable of strutting into that cell and while staring into Rachel's eyes kicking the chair from under her. Selene gave Emma no further time to contemplate matters as she slammed the door shut and dragged her towards the waiting Council of The Hellfire Club.

Selene had thrown Emma off balance by this shocking revelation. And she had done it literally seconds before The White Queen had to make her decision. As much as Emma did not want to do this she knew that Scott and the other X-men would never forgive her if she allowed Rachel to die in such a hideous manner, there really was only one decision she could make, perhaps if she had longer it would be different but she didn't, she was already kneeling before Selene's throne as The Black Queen took her place.

Emma felt claustrophobic, as if the walls were closing in on her, all the faces in the room were swimming in her head and she heard Selene's voice through a fog.

"This time is no bet Emma Frost. This time is deadly serious. I will ask you this only once. Will you, being under no influence or mind control from myself, submit to become my slave? Will you resign from your position as White Queen of The Hellfire Club?"

Emma had no choice and bowed her head resignedly and spoke in a sad whisper.

"Yes, I submit to you Selene, my Black Queen."

Almost the instant the words were out Selene laid her hand on Emma's skull and took control of her mind. Of course she could have done this at any point previously but that was not the point, Emma's submission had to be done under no mind control. Now, well all that had changed.

Without her mutant powers Emma was unable to block or reduce Selene's power as it took over her mind. In effect her control of Emma Frost's body was complete. Although she deliberately allowed a small part of Emma's brain to be conscious and aware of what she was being told to do that was all it was, conscious, she could no longer control what she was doing or saying, she was effectively trapped within herself under The Black Queen's domination.

Selene was delighted and revelled in spelling out to her old rival what her future held.

"Emma, how does it feel? After so long peering into other's minds that is all you have left, your own mind. For your body and soul are now mine forever. You are, essentially now nothing more than my plaything. So my plaything let me tell you what I intend to do with you. You are going to have a rather, radical, career change. From Mutant leader to Hardcore Porn Star, how does that sound?"

Emma was sick to her stomach but she was no longer even able to formulate a sound and found her head nodding and her voice thanking her new 'Mistress'.

"Yes Emma, you've got the body and face of a porn star so let's make the most of them. But it won't be anything soft I can assure you. I can see the titles now -- "Emma's Hardcore Gang Bang" , "Emma's Scat Party", "Emma Frost: Piss Drinker", "Emma on the Farm", "Emma's Ass Get's Stretched", I'm sure they'll all be best sellers, don't you think Emma?"

Emma was weeping inside as she dutifully nodded and agreed, Selene was going to humiliate her beyond all respectable levels and Emma knew she would be conscious as it all happened.

"In fact Emma we are going to start the series today with a Hellfire Club Bukkake, but first I think you should be introduced to the new White Queen of the Hellfire Club."

Emma found her head turned to the end of the room and a lithe figure in a very revealing white costume. It took her a moment to recognise Rachel in that get up, her long blonde wig most disconcerting. As was the nasty sneer across her face. Rachel strutted up to the still kneeling Emma and put the point of her boot between Emma's big tits.

"Hi Emma, thanks for 'saving me' but I hate to tell you I would never need any help from the likes of you. Can you spell SET UP? Probably not you dumb blonde, I got together with The Black Queen last night to concoct this plan and it looks like it worked a treat. What a shame, the mighty Emma Frost reduce to little more than a zombie cock sucker, sounds just about right for you bitch!"

What Emma would have given for her powers right then to strike back at the X-traitor but she had none and then Selene told her to crawl to the end of the room and instructed the Hellfire Club that her newest slave would be available for Bukkake for the rest of the day. Becoming a cum receptacle was about to become common place for the former White Queen.

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,511 Followers
12