Emma Goes to the Gyno Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hearing the crude splashing sound of her intimate release echo in the room stimulated Emma and kept her climax going for several more seconds. As her orgasm began to fade, she slowed her pace, slowly coming down to earth. Breathing heavily, she said :

"I'm sorry, doctor, I... squirted. I made a mess."

"Oh, please Emma, don't worry about it, it's fine. I'll clean it up when you leave."

"Thank you, doctor... you're so nice to me."

Her legs still in a spread eagle position, Emma stretched her arms, letting the endorphins in her body reach her extremities. Looking at the doctor, she asked :

"So, doctor... Am I doing it right?"

"Yes, Emma. You know, as long as you're enjoying it, it means you're doing it right." He paused for a moment, thinking. The he added : "There are, however, other ways you can stimulate yourself. For example, there is the g-spot. Do you want to learn about it?"

"Please, doctor."

"Okay. I'll walk you through it. Insert your middle finger inside your vagina."

Just recovering from her orgasm, the doctor's words already turned her on again.

"Like this, doctor?" she asked as she slid her right finger inside her moist cavity."

"That's right. Now, rub the walls of your cavity with the tip of your finger."

Looking into her doctor's eyes, biting her lower lip, the lustful patient began exploring her own intimacy.

"On the upper side of your vaginal cavity, you'll find a small spot that feels different to the touch. Tell me when you reach it."

"Yes, doct... oh..."

"I guess you found it. Now, keep rubbing this spot, in a circular motion."

As she fingered herself in front of her doctor, Emma said, with a lustful voice :

"That feels... really, really good, doctor."

"Great, Emma. Now, try to reach an orgasm by stimulating only this area."

He looked at the young woman's hand, pressed against her vulva, as she masturbated obediently. Her breathing was getting deeper with each passing moment, until her exhalations turned into long, soft moans.

"Doctor, this is amazing, I'm about to... uh!"

She suddenly reached a violent climax, and felt her vagina contract against her finger, trying to squeeze it out. She screamed in release as she inserted a second finger inside her hole and began fingering herself rapidly. The doctor once again watched her sex and her anus pulsing with every wave of pleasure. And once again, a steady stream of orgasmic juices poured out of the spasming young woman, running down her butt cheeks before falling to the floor.

Emma took a minute to recover once her second orgasm faded away completely. Her dripping sex still on display to her doctor, she said :

"This was amazing, doctor... It was a good idea to take this appointment. Thank you so much..."

"You're welcome, Emma, it's part of my job to help young women learn about their body."

She took a moment before speaking again.

"Doctor, can I ask you something?"

"Of course, Emma. What is it?"

"I, um... I don't know how to say this... I have never... you know, seen a man's sex before."

The doctor silently nodded, keeping a straight face but eagerly waiting for her next words.

"I don't have a boyfriend, and I don't know who else to ask... Could you... show me your...?"

Doctor Jenkins cleared his throat.

"Well, I guess I could, Emma, but... a doctor isn't exactly supposed to do that..."

"Of course, doctor, and I'm sorry... But I'm not asking you to do this as my doctor, but more like a...personal favor. And I won't tell anyone about this, of course."

"I guess I can do this for you, Emma."

Emma left the obstetric table, and stood up. Her legs trembled from exhaustion, the two orgasms she had just experienced had drained her strength.

"Maybe you'd like to get you're clothes back on, first," the doctor asked.

"I'm... quite fine like this, doctor," the young woman replied.

"As you wish."

Facing her, the doctor began undressing. He unbuttoned his blouse, and placed it on the backrest of his chair. After removing his shoes, he pulled down his trousers and unbuttoned his blue shirt. He walked towards his patient, wearing only his white underwear, beneath which the bulge of his erection was clearly discernible.

He looked at his patient, and asked :

"You're sure you want me to do this?"

She nodded silently. Doctor Jenkins pulled down his boxers, letting his hard member spring up instantly.

"Wow, it's... big..."

Doctor Jenkins smiled at the young woman trying to bend forward to get a better view. He was standing naked before her, his penis fully erect, proudly pointed towards his patient's blushing face.

"Can I look closer...?"

"As close as you want, Emma."

She moved toward him and crouched. She watched as the hard member pulsed with every heartbeat of the doctor, inches from her face.

"It's so big... this must be quite impractical when you walk around..."

Doctor Jenkins laughed at the innocent remark, and replied :

"Well, it's not always hard. It becomes flaccid and smaller when I don't use it, it's actually quite practical."

"Oh, I see... When does it get so big then?"

The doctor gulped and thought of his next words before answering, pondering on their consequences :

"Well, it becomes erect when a man is... aroused."

"Oh... so this means, right now, you are... aroused?" she asked innocently.

"Yes... Emma."

"Is it because of what I did?"

"I have to admit, it is, Emma... You are a beautiful young woman, and what you did in front of me was very intimate."

"I'm sorry doctor, I really didn't mean to... disturb you."

The young woman blushed, but inside she was happy to see she'd had such an effect on her doctor. So far she had only thought about her own arousal, she hadn't considered that he too could be turned on by what she did.

"It's quite fine, Emma, don't worry about it."

"Thanks..."

She kept inspecting the hard member while they talked. She gathered her courage and finally asked :

"Is it okay if I... touch it?"

The doctor hesitated before answering. But this was exactly what he wanted, and, obviously, what his young patient wanted too.

"Sure, Emma."

Doctor Jenkins swallowed hard as he felt the young, innocent fingers make contact with his manhood. Emma gently groped his scrotum, before moving to the tip of his penis. The doctor said :

"If you pull the foreskin down, it will reveal the glans. You can do it if you want."

"Okay, doctor..."

Pinching the manly organ between her thumb and index, she pulled slightly downward, revealing the doctor's swollen glans. As she did so, a drop a precum appeared at its tip and began its course down the shaft.

"Is this... sperm?"

"No, Emma. This is preseminal fluid. It's kind of a male lubricating fluid. It starts oozing when a man is aroused." He paused for a moment, looking down at the naked young woman examining his sex. "Is there... anything else you wanted to know?"

"Well... How does it work?"

"You can stimulate it by pumping it, or by rubbing the tip when it is lubricated. Almost any kind of physical contact works, actually. With enough stimulation, the man reaches an orgasm, and ejaculates. When he is done, his penis retracts to its rest state."

"I see. So, what does sperm look like? It's... white, right?"

"Yes, Emma. It's a thick, white fluid. It erupts in several bursts during orgasm."

"Oh..." She hesitated. "Could I... see your sperm, doctor?"

"What you're asking implies that I would have to reach an orgasm. Which means I would have to masturbate. Is this what you want, Emma?"

"Um, yes, doctor... if that's okay with you... I always wondered what it looked like."

"You know, Emma, showing you my sex is already well beyond what I'm supposed to do ; what you're asking goes even further."

"I know, doctor, I'm sorry... It will stay between us, I promise."

"I guess I can do this for you, then." He smiled. "I don't want you to be shocked. Do you want me to masturbate now?"

"Yes, please... I want to see how you do it."

Doctor Jenkins grabbed his penis with his right hand and began pumping it slowly.

"Doing it this way is the most simple way to reach an orgasm."

Emma silently nodded, her eyes glued to the hard penis. The stroking movement started really slow. The doctor looked at his patient's naked body as he masturbated. Her face was inches from his manhood. The doctor's heavy breathing filled the otherwise silent room.

His movements got faster as he grew closer to orgasm. The young woman could see his preseminal fluid flow out and cover his fingers and his shaft. The doctor spoke in a calm but lustful tone :

"Emma, could you give me the empty glass on the table next to you?"

As she extended her hand to grab it, she asked :

"Sure, what for?"

"You said you wanted to see my semen. I will collect it in the glass for you."

He took the small transparent glass with his left hand and held it below his sex. Emma moved slightly to the side, to get a better view.

"Emma, I'm going to ejaculate now..."

Doctor Jenkins felt all his muscles tense as he reached his climax. He pointed his member towards the glass and kept pumping. Emma's eyes widened as she saw the first white rope erupt from the hard penis. The powerful burst landed straight in the glass, soon followed by several more.

He grunted as he ejaculated in front of his young patient. Emma watched, bewildered, as the white fluid progressively filled the glass. The doctor kept pumping at a slowing pace until he squeezed out the last drops of orgasmic fluid, his eyes glued to the delightful body of the young woman crouching before him.

He eventually let go of his grip, and Emma watched, enthralled, as the hard member continued twitching on its own for a whole minute, before slowly retracting to its resting state. Only then did she manage to look away and rise up.

Before her, Doctor Jenkins was out of breath, his trembling fingers barely holding the glass filled with his sperm as he handed it to his patient. She enthusiastically grabbed it and said :

"Doctor, this was so intense..."

She raised the glass at eye level to examine its content.

"So, this is sperm," she said in an intrigued tone, slightly shaking the glass to see the fluid's consistency. "Can I touch it?"

"It's yours to do with as you please," the doctor answered, still panting.

He looked as she eagerly plunged two fingers inside the glass, coating them in the white fluid.

"It's still warm," she said. She blushed again as she pulled out her index and thumb. Her shyness quickly surpassed by her sexual curiosity, she pinched the thick goo. She watched it stretch as she parted her fingers, then pinched it again. She rolled her thumb and index against one another, feeling the texture of the doctor's orgasmic nectar.

The doctor watched as his naked patient played with his sperm, and eventually brought her fingers to her mouth. She looked at him in the eyes, somehow expecting him to tell her to stop, as she extended her tongue and brushed her semen coated fingers against it.

She pulled her tongue back and closed her mouth. After a few seconds, she said with scarlet cheeks :

"It tastes... quite good."

The doctor smiled as he picked up his clothes and got dressed again. Emma followed him to his desk, still holding the glass in her hand.

"Well, Emma, I think that's enough for today."

Once she was dressed, Emma asked :

"Thanks a lot, doctor... How much do I owe you?"

"Don't worry about it," he smiled. "And don't hesitate to take another appointment if you ever need more advice."

"Thank you so much, doctor."

By not making her pay, he implicitly admitted the non professional nature of this appointment. Now, he would wait to see if she was interested in continuing those visits...

TO BE CONTINUED

12