Emma is Horny Ch. 02

Story Info
Emma Watson wants more.
10.5k words
4.24
28.8k
32

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/15/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up alone in my bed. I usually do so, so I didn't think more about it before I heard a voice say "good morning". I sat up in my bed and saw a beautiful beautiful woman standing at the end of the bed. It was Emma Watson. Can you wake up in any better way?

"Good morning," I said.

"My agent texted me," Emma said, "I'm free today. I would like to enjoy the city. "

"Okay," I replied.

"I thought we could do something," she said.

"I would like to invite you to breakfast," I said. "I have nothing at home because I did not think you would be staying overnight."

"I can not go out just like that," she said, "everyone will see me with you and the paparazzi will have a field day."

"Okay," I said, "then we'll see what we can do here then."

I got up in just my underwear, took a t-shirt and went to the kitchen. Emma followed and chuckled to my morning wood. In the kitchen I had some bread, toppings, milk. It was not much, but Emma ate a couple of sandwiches and smiled at me. I smiled back. After breakfast we walked around the city. Emma had sunglasses, a hat and her big coat. No one recognized her. As we passed a large, luxurious building, I was told that it is a hotel. Emma Watson lives here while the movie is being made We went in. Emma brought me to the front desk, where she removed the sunglasses. She nodded to the receptionist and got a key. The room was on the fourth floor. Emma led me into an elevator.

"Luxurious," I said.

"Yes, but lonely," she replied.

Emma looked down into the floor. My heart bumped. What did this mean? I did not know what to do. Emma Watson looked up from the floor and looked straight into my eyes. Her beautiful eyes stunned me. She walked closer to me and kissed me easily. The elevator was on the fourth floor. We stepped out. We walked slowly along the corridor until we reached a door. Emma unlocked the door and we stepped into the most luxurious hotel room I've ever seen. There was a separate bedroom and kitchen.

"Wow," I managed to say. Emma smiled.

"Do you like it? What do you think about the view? "

I stood by the window. It had begun to rain. It smashed on the windowsill. Emma had taken off the big coat. Underneath she had only a thin shirt that followed her curves. Her jeans were tight around the legs. I went to her and kissed her and hugged her. Emma whispered "We can not go out when it's raining like this". I let go of her and looked her in the eyes. Again I drowned in her eyes and her smile.

"What should we do?" I asked.

"We have a few hours to kill," she said, "we can get to know each other a bit better."

"How do you mean?" I asked stating.

"We can take a shower again and maybe not stop there," she said.

I did not answer her. She started to go to walk towards the bathroom and took her shirt off. Her white bra was now the only thing that covered her perfect breasts. She began to take off her pants. And the socks. Now she was standing there in just panties and bra. I quickly took off my clothes, to Emma´s delight. We walked together into the bathroom. We showered slowly while kissing and touching each other. When we were done showering, we moved to the bedroom.

We were completely naked. Emma walked first into the bedroom. Her ass wiggled beautifully as she walked. She turned around and I kissed her. Deeper and deeper. We made out for a while. Then I let her down on her back. I crept down between her legs. Slowly I kissed her inner thighs before kissing her pussy lips. Then I licked her clitoris while I put a finger inside her. She moaned that it was nice to her. I pressed another finger inside her. Her juices began to flow along my hand. I licked more intensively for each breath. Emma could not stand any more. She came with a shriek. Her pussy pressed my fingers, her juices ran along my hand. I got a lot of her juices in my mouth. I swallowed and licked my mouth.

Emma tried to pull herself together after her powerful orgasm. I looked at her and smiled. I felt so happy for her orgasm as if I had cum myself. But I did not cum, not yet. Emma stopped her seizure and breathed relatively normally already. She was still on her back. I dropped over her. I kissed her neck to see how she would react. She moaned slowly. I grabbed my cock and brought it to her opening. Slowly I touched her sex. I wanted to know how tender she was. Emma moaned again and whispered "fuck me". I pushed my cock inside her. Down to the hilt. I fucked her slowly.

"Oh," Emma said, "that's so good. "

"Good," I replied, "you're supposed to enjoy your day off."

"Fuck me harder," she whispered.

"Yes, yes," I answered playfully.

I started to increase the pace. Emma moaned. I fucked her as hard as I could. Emma grabbed my neck, pushed my face down and kissed me. Then she whispered "I want to be on top". I rolled on my back. Emma climbed on top of me. She straddled me with her back facing my face. She grabbed my cock and brought it in. Slowly she started riding me. I was in heaven. It was so good. Emma started riding faster, but not too fast. She leaned forward so I had a nice view of her ass. It was nicely shaped and bounced beautifully against my hips.

Emma leaned back and increased the pace. Then she leaned back over me. I helped her keep riding me by lifting my hips. Emma turned her head and kissed me deeply. She moaned loudly. We were both close to coming. I already started cramping. Emma knew I would cum soon, but she kept riding me. It did not take long before we both came. Emma breathed heavily and tensed all her muscles. I filled her with my seed. We laid there trying to catch our breaths. It did not work. I was completely spent.

Emma rolled off me and went to the bathroom to wash off my sperm. I stayed in bed for a while before I too went to shower. I checked what time it was. 12.30. Lunchtime.

-

Emma ordered lunch to the room. We ate and talked. It was easier than I thought. We laughed at things we've been through, even though my experiences quickly faded in comparison to hers. Emma was very down to earth. She was no diva, like these famous actresses could be. She was smart too. We talked about serious subjects and realized that we had similar values. Emma had become an... acquaintance. I felt sad for maybe never seeing her again.

"So I'm going to work tomorrow," Emma said.

"How long are you going to be working?" I asked.

"I'll be working late tonight," she replied.

"I mean how long in days, weeks" I corrected myself.

"Two weeks more and then I will be travelling around the world with the film," she said.

"Okay," I said quietly.

Emma would get a very full schedule for the next two weeks. She found no time to sneak away to me, but she called me the day before going on tour with the movie. There was no way that we would see each other again until her "movie tour" was done. I had actually understood it, but getting it confirmed made me feel sad. I said goodbye to her and wished her luck. Emma thanked me and hung up.

-

Three months later my phone rang. I looked at the screen. A number. I responded by saying my name. "Hi," said a female voice. I wondered if she had called the wrong number. "I do not think so," said the voice laughing. Then I knew who it was, I had heard the same laugh in my phone three months earlier.

"Emma Watson?" I asked slowly.

"Yes, I am, have you forgotten me?" Emma said.

"No, I'll never forget you," I answered quickly. "But I didn't think I'd hear from you again, I thought you'd moved on."

"No, not at all," she replied, "I want to see you again. The tour is over and I'm going to take a vacation. I'm going to ask my agent to send a ticket to you "

"Ticket?" I asked loudly.

"Yes," she continued, "I want you to come to London. I'll meet my family there. You will live in a hotel a bit away so we don't get caught. The flight will leave on Wednesday. Are you coming?"

Thoughts were spinning in my head. Can I just go away like that? What should I say to my family and my friends. "I'm going to London to meet Emma Watson?". I don't think they would believe me. But when Emma Watson asks you to go somewhere, you go. I will tell them I'm going to work abroad. My phone beeped. My ticket had arrived by e-mail. I was leaving on Wednesday.

-

I arrived to London on Wednesday night. It was cloudy, not that I had expected anything else. I went out of the terminal and just started waving for a taxi when a car stopped next to me. The back door was opened and a female voice shouted at me to step in. I did. Next to me in the back-seat was Emma Watson. I didn't believe my eyes. She only had regular jeans and a loose-legged t-shirt, but that was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.

"I figured you might need a ride," she said smiling.

"Thank you," I said, "Who is driving?".

"My private chauffeur," she replied, "He's the only one who knows who you are and why you're here in London with me."

The car turned to a smaller street and stopped in front of a large building, my hotel. I got out of the car. Emma put on a hat and a big coat before she also got out of the car. The car drove off again.

"I already have the key to the room, we just go straight there." She said, "It's a nice room and a nice bed."

I didn't really know what she meant by the last sentence. I just followed her. We took the lift to the fourth floor. Emma opened the door to a hotel room. It was a room with a king-sized bed.

"I thought I should sleep here too," she said smiling.

"Really?" I said, putting down the bags on the floor.

Then I kissed her. This would be the best night of my life. Emma kissed me back. She tasted wonderful. I would have liked to kiss her more but I was sweaty from the trip and wanted to take a shower. Emma understood. She laid down on the bed, turned to the side and looked at me smiling. "Do not take too long".

I practically ran to the shower. However, I just had a flight in a hot plane behind me and I wanted to shower myself thoroughly. Then I heard the bathroom door open. The shower curtain went aside and there stood Emma Watson. Naked.

"I could not wait," she said.

"It doesn't matter, just join me," I replied, and began to soap her back.

"Mmm... I'm so wet" she said smiling because we were in a shower, hence we were both wet.

"Perhaps you get wetter if I soap your whole body," I said, and began to soaping up her belly and chest.

"Maybe" Emma answered and closed her eyes. I turned on the shower and the soap was rinsed off her. We finished showering and went with a towel around us to bed.

I kissed Emma on her mouth, then her neck. I let her know my cock was rock hard. She started jerking me off. I started fingering Emma. She moaned. I turned her around and bent her over the bedside. Then I went down my knees and started licking her from behind. Emma moaned louder and I put two fingers inside her. Slowly but surely I increased the pace. I licked more intensively on her clitoris. She came with a little scream.

Her juices ran along my fingers. I licked them clean and grabbed my cock. Slowly I brought it to her pussy. When it touched Emma´s pussy lips, we both shivered. Nevertheless, I continued. I was soon inside her. I started with slow thrusts and increased the pace when I heard Emma breath more heavily. Finally, I fucked her hard and fast.

"I'll cum again," she shouted and came.

"What do you want to do now?" I asked.

"Did you cum too?" She replied.

"No, not yet, thank god," I replied laughing. Emma smiled and rose. She kissed me and made me sit on the couch.

"You like this, huh? To make the decisions? "I said.

"I want to cum again," she said.

She sat in my lap so she straddled me. She was so wet that my cock went straight into her. She began to move up and down. I kissed her easily, but she started making out. I grabbed her hips to help her. Her breathing became more audible. I felt how she cramped around my dick as she came for the third time.

"You really needed this," I said.

"Yes, yes," she replied, "now I want you to cum. Get up!"

I got up on my feet and Emma got on her knees. My hard cock touched her cheek. She laughed. Then she began to jerk me off before she licked the tip of my dick. I looked her in the eyes when she took my whole cock in my mouth. She was so beautiful. I could not understand what she saw in me. But in this moment I didn't. Emma let my cock go out of her mouth. My pre-cum hung from her mouth. My cock was shiny of her saliva. Then she took me in her mouth again, to the root. Emma quickly sucked me faster and faster. Then she took her breath again.

"Will you cum soon?" She asked.

"Really soon," I replied.

"Do you want to fuck my mouth?" She asked.

"Yes," I answered.

Emma took my cock in her mouth but made no moves. I began to thrust cautiously. A bump was formed on her cheek. I fucked faster. Emma moaned with my cock in her mouth. Then I pulled out of her mouth.

"Where do you want me to cum?" I asked.

"I want to blow you until you come, your sperm tastes so good," she replied, taking me down her throat.

I could not believe what I had just heard. Emma blew me and I could not keep it in any longer. I moaned and came. Emma still had my cock in her mouth for a few seconds. Then I pulled out. Emma opened her mouth to show that she had taken my mouth cum in her mouth. Then she swallowed it down. She looked happy. She got up and went to the bathroom. I heard her brush her teeth. She really knew she would stay overnight. When Emma had brushed her teeth, I heard her turn on the shower. I would also have liked to shower. I didn't have time to think more about it before Emma called on me. We showered together, caressed each other, made out, but did not get orgasms.

After the shower, we sat next to each other in bed. We talked and found that we technically had not fucked yet in bed, excluding when I fucked her from behind over the bedside. We looked at each other. Emma smiled her beautiful smile. Her eyes sparkled. Her body moved closer to mine. I kissed her. The kiss turned into a make out session. We started getting undressed. I kissed Emma again and slipped down between her legs. Emma laid on her back and breathed. Her chest was raised and lowered. I licked her clitoris and pushed two fingers inside her. She was very wet now. Emma took my head and pushed my face between her legs. I continued licking and Emma came in powerful orgasm.

I licked my mouth. Emma smiled. I grabbed my cock and jerked off to her. She laughed. "Fuck me," she said. I obeyed. I pushed the cock into her, but she was so wet that I just slipped inside her. She moaned. I bent down over her. We kissed. I fucked her slowly, then harder. The bed creaked. We both moaned. I brought my hand down to stimulate her clitoris. It was not needed. Emma came. She really knows how to get an orgasm. I myself had a bit left to go.

I did some desperate thrusts. Emma moved so I slid out of her. It was apparently too much for her. She was completely spent. She laid there smiling in bed. I began to jerk off over her stomach. "Cum," she whispered. That was all that was required. My cum flew through the air and landed on her belly. I kissed her. Emma took a finger and took my sperm from her stomach. Then she brought her finger to her mouth.

"This was wonderful," she said.

"Yes," I answered. I still tried to catch my breath.

"I think we have to shower again," she laughed.

"It's no problem for me," I said and Emma laughed again.

-

I was woken up by the sun shining through the window. Next to me laid Emma Watson. She was still sleeping. I looked at her. She was perfect even when she was sleeping. I wondered why I was here, or rather why I had to be here. Three months ago, the reason was to make her ex boyfriend jealous and angry. Is that still the reason?

I got up from bed, dressed up and went to the bathroom. I watched myself in the mirror. Behind me stood Emma Watson. I jumped to. Emma laughed. I also laughed. I went to her and kissed her.

"What was that?" She asked smiling.

"I could stay here in this hotel room with you for the rest of my life," I replied.

"We would starve to death," she replied, "I have arranged for breakfast to come soon".

-

After we had eaten, we went out to town. Emma had big sunglasses and a big rock. No one recognized her. We ate at a small secluded restaurant. We had time to go and soon again that evening. Emma took her rock again when we went back to my (our) hotel. She had taken off the rock when we were in the restaurant. She had a pink shirt (like she had had on Ellen Show) and her hair framed her beautiful face. Her eyes sparkled as they looked at me. Emma smiled. I got hold of it. It was not voluntary. Fortunately, we sat at a table in the corner of the restaurant, so nobody saw that I had standing. The reason for the table in the corner was to really hide Emma Watson from pushy fans, but this reason was just as good.

"Are you good?" Emma asked.

"Yes," I answered smiling.

"Did you stand?" Emma asked. I blushed.

"Yes, sorry," I replied.

"Why are you sorry? I want to make you horny. "She replied.

"You've succeeded," I replied. "A blowjob would have made me even harder." Emma smiled.

"Later," she said.

-

Now it was later. We approached the hotel. Outside the main entrance were some people. We therefore decided to enter another entrance, to which Emma had been granted private access. We stepped into a dark corridor. Emma led me into a scrub.

"Cleaning staff have stopped working for today," she said.

"So..." I replied insecure but sure what was going to happen.

"I must always be so careful," she said. "I do not want a scandal, but I want to do some different things sometimes. Do you understand what I mean?"

"Yes..." I replied.

Emma smiled. Then she kissed me deeply. She pulled down my pants. My cock was hard. Pre-cum had leaked out of the tip of my dick. Emma turned around, pulled down her pants and leaned towards the wall. I understood what she meant. I grabbed my cock and brought it to her opening. She was very wet. I went into her and we both supported. Slowly I fucked her while kissing her neck. Emma turned her head and I kissed her mouth. I was looking for her eyes. I increased the rate.

"I do not usually do this here," she whispered.

"Not me either," I replied, "you have a bad influence on me". Emma laughed.

"What is life without any risks?" She said.

"You're so beautiful," I said, "You're perfect."

"Thank you," she said, "you are not too ugly either." She laughed again. I could not be angry with her.

"I've been so horny all day," I said, "I'll be cumming soon. Where should I cum? "

"Cum in my ass," she replied, "I'm going to shower later".

I fucked her hard. Emma stood high and came. I still fucked her. I encountered my cock one last time before I pulled it out and sprinkled on her buttocks. Emma breathed heavily. I kissed her. She smiled. We quickly dressed up again. Emma led the way up to the room. I looked at her well-formed back part. My sperm had certainly made her panties wet.

Emma opened the door to the hotel room. Immediately she went to the shower. I sat down on the couch. Today it was Thursday. On Sunday morning I would go home again. I heard the shower drain. I thought it was Emma Watson who showered there. I was happy. Too happy.

-

It was a cloudy Sunday morning. Nothing unusual about it. After all, we were in London. Emma and I were in the hotel room. In the hall were my bags, packed for departure. I looked into Emma´s eyes. I wanted to know what she felt. I felt sorry. It was not like I had expected Emma Watson to let me stay. Yet. I had feelings for her. Not just for our love making. I liked her as a person. If I previously said that she felt like an acquaintance, she now felt like a close friend. Or more. I don't know.