Emma Meets M'Pleasure

Story Info
Executive discovers the submissive slut within.
2.4k words
4.47
36.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
akkitaa
akkitaa
3 Followers

Emma took a deep breath and walked into the darkened room. On the left, leaning on the bar, laughing with the bartender, was a tall, shapely brunette. Her back to the door, she was wearing 5-inch heels and her nylons covered strong legs leading to wide thighs. Her black skirt was short and tight and her generous breasts pushed against her a turquoise corset - her nipples were clearly outlined.

Although there were other women in the bar, they were all too young. 'That has to be her'. Taking a deep breath, Emma walked across the room, conscious of the eyes gliding up and down her body - undressing, evaluating, speculating. It excited her. She could feel her nipples responding to their looks. She became aware that her seam scratched her clit with each step. It felt good. She closed her eyes momentarily, savouring the sensation of being undressed by all these strangers.

Opening her eyes again, she saw that M'Pleasure was looking at her in the mirror behind the bar. Her eyes pierced like swords, sending a surge of liquid flame from Emma's cunt. Her nipples felt like they would burst out of her bra.

Watching Emma, M'Pleasure smiled to herself. 'This one will be good.' M'Pleasure had planned to take it easy at their first meeting, but seeing Emma she knew she could do almost anything with the slut.

Emma had made the first contact, over the internet, looking for a 'mature dom to teach me submission'. In emails M'Pleasure had learned that Emma was a professional woman, well educated, who'd recently become single again. She'd confessed to being feminist, bisexual and incredibly aroused by seeing Tipping the Velvet on TV. Although a high-level manager in her job, she obsessively fantasised about submission at night. She was well dressed - jeans, silk blouse over full breasts, well worn expensive boots.

As Emma neared, M'Pleasure locked eyes with her. Emma felt pinned to floor by the look. She held her gaze, but felt a flood of blood rush to her face. Finally M'Pleasure nodded, indicating she could come closer. As Emma reached the bar, M'Pleasure turned and reached a finger to Emma's chin, stopping her. The finger was strong and elegant, tipped in a dark shiny red nail with a lightning strike drawn in black.

The nail traced a slow path from Emma's chin, across her neck, down her chest to her breasts - the nail pushed sharply into one nipple and then the other. Emma drew a sharp breath of surprise and pleasure.

'Show me.' There was no mistaking the command. Emma paused, conscious that everyone in the bar was watching, curious, hoping for a good show. Slowly her fingers moved towards the top button of her blouse. Her hands shook slightly as the silk fell away. She looked at M'Pleasure, waiting.

The nail traced the edge of her lacey brassier. Emma shivered and closed her eyes as her clit throbbed. She shifted her weight to rub the seam against it. Her eyes flew open as she felt M'Pleasure's nails rake across the top of her breasts on their way to the clasp in front. In an instant her bra gaped open and her breasts were fully exposed. Emma looked in the mirror and saw that everyone looked on greedily, straining to catch sight of her.

M'Pleasure smiled. 'Turn around.' Emma hesitated. 'Turn around, slut.' She turned. The bar seemed more full than when she walked in. Twenty pairs of eyes devoured her full breasts. She could feel the blood rushing to her nipples. Her clit continued to throb. She started to pant slightly as her arousal mounted.

'Anyone care to see if they're real or not?' A murmur of pleasure circulated the room. A man, 40s, greying hair, heavy build, wrinkled suit, came up first. He grinned as he reached meaty fingers with hairy knuckles towards Emma's left breast. His touch was gentle - he squeezed her breast, then traced a circle around the nipple. Emma gasped, it felt so good. A look from M'Pleasure stopped him cold. He smiled and leaned over kissing her nipple and giving it a quick flick of his tongue before he left. Her wet nipple burned with excitement.

'Next'.

Two women came up. One tall, short hair, dressed in leather, a dog collar around her neck. The other was shorter, heavier, also butch. The second one nodded to M'Pleasure and then nodded to the woman with the collar. She grinned and reached both hands to Emma's breasts. With her palms flat she rotated her hands just barely touching Emma's nipples. Emma wanted her to squeeze her breasts and leaned forward. But the woman moved back, teasing her.

Emma had totally forgotten the others in the room. She was focused on her nipples. They ached with desire to be sucked. The two women backed away. Emma groaned. M'Pleasure smiled. The slut was well away.

'Are you wet, cunt?' Emma looked up, eyes glazed, nodded. 'Show me.' Blood rushed to Emma's face again, as she became aware that she was half naked and fully aroused in a public bar with a crowd of strangers watching every move. M'Pleasure's gaze locked with hers. Slowly she undid the button of her jeans and pulled down the zipper. 'Keep going.' Emma pulled her jeans down to her knees and then pulled her panties down.

She felt totally vulnerable. Her jeans pinned her knees together. She couldn't move. Someone whistled. Another made kissing noises. Her clit throbbed. She ached to rub it. M'Pleasure's hand reached towards her pussy, the nail extended. Slowly it traced the line of Emma's shaved wet slit, pushing her lips every so slightly open. Emma trembled with desire, the presence of the crowd heightening her pleasure. Her breathing was getting heavier. Her lips were wet, her cunt was aching.

'Rub your breasts.' As Emma's hands rubbed her own breasts, excitement poured through her. She squeezed her nipples and moaned with pleasure. Involuntarily her legs opened and she looked at M'Pleasure. 'Please?'

M'Pleasure smiled. Success. The cunt was begging her. Why not? It was her first time. She'd come a long way in an hour.

M'Pleasure reached out her fist, knuckles upward. 'Hump it, cunt.' Emma looked at her with gratitude. She heard whistles and cheers and felt the crowd watching her. She was so desperate. She'd never wanted anything as much as she wanted to rub her wet clit on that outreached fist.

She bent her knees and opened her legs. She hobble forward to M'Pleasure's fist. She felt the fist pressing against her overheated cunt. It pulsed against her clit. Her hips rocked back and forth and her legs opened wider to get more of the fist. Her body gained a momentum of its own, twisting, writhing on the fist. She was getting closer and closer, wanting it harder and harder. 'Oh god yes. Please. Please.'

She was grinding her clit on the tip of M'Pleasure's knuckles when the orgasm overpowered her, sending her body into spasms of delight. Applause erupted around the room. M'Pleasure pressed her fist into Emma's cunt keeping her coming. Finally she pulled it back and watched as Emma's breathing slowed. She looked first at M'Pleasure, grateful. Then around the room, stunned. She had just come in front of 20 people. They were staring at her, breasts gaping, cunt hanging out, pants around her knees. It made her excited all over again. She wanted more ...

'Pull up your pants.'

In a daze, she did as she was told. M'Pleasure turned and walked towards the back of the bar, gesturing her to follow. Emma followed her down a long hallway to a room near the end. It was big room, with four or five round wooden tables. People were sitting at some of them, in various stages of undress. One woman was naked, on the floor, sucking off a tall skinny man with knobby knees.

M'Pleasure walked over to an empty table. Emma followed, her cunt sticky and slippery. 'Take off your clothes, slut.' She did, shaking a little. 'Bend over. Stretch your arms across the table.' As she did, Emma noticed that the tables were higher than normal. She eased her body across the hard, cold wood of the table. The coolness felt good on her inflamed breasts and stomach. 'Spread 'em.' M'Pleasure kicked her right foot sideways until her waist was even with table height.

Her legs were spread wide, her cheeks stretched revealing her asshole and her cunt. She felt M'Pleasure loop something soft around her left ankle and tie it to a table leg. Then the right ankle. M'Pleasure came around to Emma's head and tied her wrists together and then to the table. She felt M'Pleasure's hands slide under her breasts and across her nipples. Then her fingernails raked along her sides and down her back to her asshole. Emma shivered as M'Pleasure traced her nail around her asshole and down to her cunt. Her shaved pussy was wet and gleaming. Her hips started to move again.

'Stop! You'll move if and only if I tell you to move. Is that clear?'

'Yes ... m'am.'

M'Pleasure smacked her. Broad handed slaps. Not hard, arousing. Emma's butt tingled and she struggled not to move. She loved it. Her nipples were hard on the cold table and her clit throbbed with each slap. Her legs wanted to spread wider and her asshole was tight with anticipation. Suddenly the spanking stopped. Her buttocks and thighs were stinging and it felt so good. She wanted to rub her clit on the table, but could feel M'Pleasure watching her closely.

The fingernail touched her right cheek and made a big circle around her asshole. It ever so slowly spiralled in closer and closer, but didn't touch it. Emma groaned with desire and frustration.

M'Pleasure chuckled. Emma felt something cold and slippery on her asshole. It was round at the tip, about the size of a finger. Her asshole opened greedily, wanting the object inside her. M'Pleasure obliged, slowing inserting the butt plug into Emma's asshole. Turning it and rocking it to stimulate her. It was about 3 inches long and had a knobby surface. God it felt good. Ripples of pleasure flowed from her asshole to her cunt.

M'Pleasure laughed and gave her a hard slap on her pussy. Emma nearly came from the impact on her clit. Her cunt was totally exposed to the room and more than anything she wanted someone, anyone to touch her and make her come. But M'Pleasure laughed again and walked away.

Emma lay spread across the table for what seemed like hours. She could hear the people at the other tables but not see them. One woman was begging someone to fuck her. Emma wished her hands weren't tied and she could reach her cunt. Her clit and her asshole continued to throb.

Suddenly she was jolted by the butt plug. It jumped to life pulsing inside her asshole making her moan. Then it stopped. Her whole body throbbed. She heard M'Pleasure talking across the room, and the butt plug pulsed again, this time stronger, longer. Emma couldn't stop herself from squirming on the table. Grinding her nipples and her clip into the wood.

Laughter ... 'look, the slut is humping the table.' The plug stopped. It was agony. It was bliss. Emma stopped moving and pressed herself against the table. Felt her nipples hard, aching. She managed to get her clit against the edge and started to rock, rubbing it. Her asshole clenched against the butt plug, hoping the vibrations would start again. Her pussy throbbed wanting someone, anyone to fuck her.

The vibrations started again. They were stronger this time. Her entire body started to twitch. She rubbed her clit against the table edge, moaning. As she started to reach climax something pushed against her cunt. A prick, dildo, a carrot, she didn't care, she wanted it. 'Hey check this out. M'Pleasure's slave is going to fuck her slut.'

The butt plug backed off a bit but still vibrated. Her clit was swollen. She felt hands grab her butt and pull her cheeks apart. Fingers slid down her crack to her slit and into her throbbing cunt. 'Yes. Yes. Yes,' she whispered, nearly crying with need. They moved in and out slowly and then slid down to her clit. She pushed her butt out farther inviting the fingers to rub her aching clit. She shuddered with pleasure.

The fingers rubbed harder and harder. It felt so good. But why didn't he fuck her?

Again she heard M'Pleasure's laugh. 'You have to beg, slut.'

Was she a mind reader too? 'Please ... fuck me. Please ... M'am, please make him fuck me.'

Emma felt the prick pushing into her cunt. It plunged deep and hard. And then withdrew, leaving her gasping. The butt plug stopped. Then again, he plunged into her, thrusting hard, sharp, while his fingers continued to rub her clit. Harder, faster, Emma strained to meet him, her legs as wide as she could split them. Hip moving as much as the bindings allowed.

The butt plug came on hard, violent, as the fingers pinched her clit and the cock slammed into her cunt, unleashing a storm of pleasure. She convulsed and screamed as she came and came. The room erupted in cheers and applause. The prick continued to pump into her causing her pleasure to go on and on.

It finally stopped and pulled out, leaving her exposed cunt dripping and pulsing for all to see. The butt plug vibrated lightly, causing her to shiver from time to time. She lay on the table limp and trembling. Again she was aware of the many eyes on her pussy. It was delicious. M'Pleasure was right, she was a slut. She didn't know and didn't care who or what had fucked her.

'Clean her up.'

Emma twitched and then groaned as she realised that M'Pleasure had ordered someone to lick her pussy clean. The tongue was soft and wet. It soothed her inflamed clit and caressed her swollen lips. It pushed sweetly into her cunt. Very gently the butt plug was removed and the tongue carefully cleaned her asshole, the tip probing every so softly. Emma moaned and relaxed as the tongue continued to wash her.

At the same time, hands removed the soft ties from her wrists and ankles freeing her from the table. Slowly she straightened up, dizzy, faint, exhausted. M'Pleasure draped a silk cloth around her shoulders and led her to a chair. Emma looked at her with total gratitude and surrender.

'That's enough for today.'

akkitaa
akkitaa
3 Followers