Emma’s Bracelet Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr_Owlow
Mr_Owlow
550 Followers

When Emma opened the door to her apartment she was hit with a blast of music and a plethora of scents and smells from the kitchen. She hung up her jacket and kicked of her shoes and made her way to the kitchen where she found Anna doing the dishes while singing and dancing on the spot to Hey Man (Now You're Really Living). After watching Anna's round and perky ass for a while she snuck up behind her lover and snaked her hands around her thin waist, making her squeal and then giggle as their bodies melded together in a tight embrace. Anna turned in her embrace and for a minute they kissed each other hello. After breaking their embrace she helped finishing up in the kitchen and set the table, then she lit candles all around the room and changed the music to some Thelonious Monk so they could talk more freely.

As Anna sat down at the table and as they ate she listened to Emma divulge of her day, feeling a twinge of jealousy at Vicky's flirting and then laughed out loud at Emma's embarrassment. She then told her lover of most of her day, but left out her visit to the sex shop as she wanted to surprise her with the new toys later. When they were finished with dinner Anna went and changed the music and then went back to the dining room and with exaggerated flourish asked Emma for a dance. Emma graciously accepted and was led by the hand into the living room where they, giggly at first, started slow dancing in a close embrace. They soon stopped giggling and just danced, Anna had her left hand entwined with Emma's right while her own right rested on Emma's waist and she had her face snuggled up against Emma's neck. As Emma was the taller of the two and was mostly the more dominant in bed it felt natural that she took the lead in this as well.

After dancing through a few songs Emma started slowly kissing her way from Anna's ear along her jawbone to her luscious lips where they met in a wet and slow kiss. As they continued to kiss, slowly building in intensity, their hands started gently caressing the others body, for now at least staying away from each others tits and asses. While they continued to kiss and sway to the music Emma steered their dancing bodies towards the couch. When they reached the couch Emma sat down and the much shorter Anna straddled her lover and then they removed each others tops before commencing their make-out. Emma broke the kiss to plant a series of kisses and licks along Anna's jawline while she worked her pretty lace front-clasp bra off. After working her tongue around her ear for a while, making Anna gasp, shudder and arch her back, Emma continued her trail of kisses down her throat, along her clavicle and then further down her milky white and perfectly soft skin.

Emma shifted on the couch and laid Anna down with her head against one of the arms as she herself got up on her hands and knees to continue her gentle assault on her redheaded lover's pale body. She kissed her way around each breast, teasingly slowly, not yet touching the big, pink and sensitive nipples that exquisitely terminated those perky, perfect c-cups. After a few minutes of teasing, during witch she managed to unbutton Anna's jeans, she finally gave in and latched on to the left nipple, gently sucking as her tongue swirled around, her right hand slipping down the front of Anna's jeans. This sudden stimulation pulled a loud moan from Anna as she arched her back to push her breast and crotch towards Emma's loving hands and mouth. Emma shifted back and forth between both breasts and occasionally up to Anna's mouth for a quick kiss while Anna's hands roamed her own body from her head down to her ass and down between their bodies to unbutton her jeans.

Emma sat back on her haunches and dragged both Anna's tight jeans and her soaked panties down her firm legs before quickly dispensing of her own. She then quickly resumed kissing Anna as she scissored their legs, thighs and hips rubbing wet and smooth pussies. Almost immediately they got a slow, circular rhythm going that gently pushed them closer and closer to cumming. The girls moulded their bodies together as they kissed and humped against each other faster and faster, moaning into each others mouths as they did. Anna felt juices running down her crack and thighs as the wave of an orgasm started building deep inside her and she locked eyes with her lover. Emma felt the beginnings of an orgasm as well and when her eyes locked with Anna's she felt a rush of energy and attacked her lover with renewed vigor. Both girls fought to keep eye-contact while the ecstasy coursed through their bodies, but at the peak it was impossible and Emma closed her eyes and threw her head back in a cascade of chestnut colored hair. After a few lingering kisses Emma sat back on the couch next to Anna, holding her close as the afterglow waned.

After ten minutes of contented silence Anna spoke as she started to play with her fingers over Emma's bellybutton.

"Feel ready for some more fun?"

"Sure, the night is young, what did you have in mind?"

"Well, I have a surprise for you, in the bedroom, but I want you to be blindfolded so you can't peek."

"OK, sounds like fun, a bit kinky, but almost everything we do is, ha-ha!"

"Great! I'll just go and grab a scarf and then I'll lead you to the bedroom."

With that Anna got up and skipped naked to the hallway before returning on the tips of her toes, sneaking up behind the couch and wrapping a red scarf tightly around her lovers head, eliciting a surprised squeal.

After being blindfolded Emma was lead into the bedroom and placed on her back on the bed where she was directed to grip the headboard with both hands. Emma felt that the covers had been pulled of the bed to avoid getting soaked and knew she was in for another wild night. She felt Anna move onto the bed next to her and then she felt something around her wrist, there was a click and then she felt Anna straddle her chest and the same sensation on her other wrist. After Anna was done she got off Emma and said:

"Try pulling on the restraints, I don't want them to become uncomfortable."

Emma pulled and the restraints felt sturdy, but she knew they couldn't hold her if she really wanted to get out, she could just shrink her hands to slip through the bonds.

"Yeah, they fit nicely. What are you going to do to me now that you have me incapacitated like this, Miss?" Emma said this in a girlish and subservient voice, going along with the scenario.

"Oh, if I told you baby it wouldn't be a surprise now, would it?" Anna replied and then she leaned in close and whispered in Emma's ear.

"You know I love you deeply and I won't do anything that I think you'll hate, but if it gets to much just say Strawberry, OK? And can you please try not to use the bracelet? I want to play with just you."

Emma nodded her head and then moaned as Anna licked and sucked her ear and neck.

Anna had previously laid out the toys on the side of the big bed and as her kisses drifted down from Emma's ear to her breasts her hand reached out and grabbed the nipple-clamps. She started sucking alternately on both nipples, gently at first, then harder and harder until they were hard as diamonds. She heard Emma panting from excitement and then she placed the clamps over the nipples and released them simultaneously, eliciting a sharp intake of air from her lover. The claps were connected with a chain and when pulled the clamps would tighten, making for an exquisite torture. Anna then took some rope and tied it around Emma's right knee and then up through the headboard and down to the left knee, and then she tightened it so that the legs were pulled up and out, giving excellent access to both holes.

Anna got of the bed and admired her handiwork as she prepared herself for the strap-on. Her pussy was already very wet from previous orgasm and from the excitement of tying up her lovely girlfriend but the strap-on was meant to penetrate both of her own holes. Even though the previous weeks had made her a true ass aficionado, she had to loosen herself and lube up. She popped the cap of one of the bottles of lube and poured a generous amount on her two fingers before she bent over and circled her rosebud, then pushed both fingers in deep, relishing the twinge of pleasure filled pain. She worked her fingers in and out a few times as she focused on relaxing, then she stepped into the harness and pulled it up until the dildo was two inches into her pussy and the tip of the plug was in her asshole. She then pushed out with her ass and pulled the harness upwards, filling both her holes with silicone in a new burst of pleasure and a twinge of pain. She pushed on the plug in her ass, making sure it was all the way in, then she tightened the straps and picked up the huge cock that would soon be buried in her lover's pussy. When she saw herself in the mirror she almost laughed out loud, it looked so obscene with that enormous tool protruding from her petite form.

Anna turned around and noticed that Emma was starting to fidget a bit in her restraints, twisting and turning her head to make out where Anna was. She climbed up on the bed and placed herself in front of her lover's bare, dripping snatch and started to caress Emma's inner thighs. She bent down and started placing kisses over Emma's mound as her fingers worked their way between the soaking wet coral folds. As her tongue centered in on the erect clit she inserted two fingers deep in her love's pussy, curling them upwards to massage her g-spot. She soon worked four fingers in deep and after sawing them in and out for a little while she pulled out and positioned the head of her faux cock at the entrance of Emma's pussy and pushed. The head slipped in and Emma moaned out.

"Fuuuck! What is that? It feels HUGE!"

"This is my gift to you, I bought it today along with some other things. I know it's really big but I know you can take it, it's not that much worse than fisting, is it?"

"No, I think I can take it, just go slow, OK?"

"Of course, Baby, now just relax and let me take care of everything. It's not like you have much of a choice, is there?"

After Emma gave the nod to go ahead Anna started to flex her hips back and forth, going a bit deeper with every plunge, mesmerized at the sight of Emma's beautiful petals spread wide, folding in as she pushed in and flowering as she pulled out. With every movement of her hips the twin dildos in her own pussy moved and the ridged stimulator at the base of the strap-on massaged her own hard clit, making shivers of pleasure course through her body. When her cock was two thirds of the way in both Anna and Emma was moaning and panting heavily. Anna reached down with one hand to the chain attached to the nipple-clamps, she positioned the thumb of her other hand on Emma's clit. Anna pulled out almost all the way and then she pulled hard on the nipple-clamps, rubbed the erect clit and plunged in all the way in one swift, hard motion. Emma screamed out loudly as she came hard, squirting a fountain as Anna prolonged the orgasm by fucking her huge cock in and out while tugging repeatedly on the clamps and swirling her thumb around Emma's swollen clit. The incredible sight of Emma's orgasm and the movements of the strap-on in her own holes pushed Anna over the edge as well, making her movements more erratic as she tried to focus on Emma's pleasure. At long last the waves of excruciating bliss started to settle and Anna slowed down and stopped with the enormous cock buried to the hilt in Emma's quivering snatch. She leaned down and rested for a while with their bodies, soaked in girl-cum and sweat, pressed close before she kissed Emma softly and then trailed kisses down her jawbone to her ear.

"That was incredible! Are you OK to go on?"

Emma nodded her head, unable to speak, she just focused on regaining control of her breathing. This orgasm was one of the most powerful she had ever experienced, everything about this scenario just came together to amplify the experience. The not knowing what was coming next, the incredible stretching of her pussy, the pain and pleasure of the nipple-clamps and the rough handling of her clit made for an incredibly strong cum.

Anna leaned back and grabbed hold of the base of Emma's thighs as she again started to move her huge tool in long slow strokes, going almost all the way out before plunging to the hilt. It was such an incredible turn-on to see the incandescent beauty of her girlfriend reduced to a quivering mass of flesh totally at her mercy. Anna kept her pace slow for a long while, building the excitement higher and higher, then she started to change her technique. She used shorter strokes and rotated and angled her hips to give extra stimulation to Emma's g-spot. Emma's loud moans changed to screams of pleasure as she approached her second orgasm and then Anna started to slap Emma's clit, pushing her over the edge. Anna kept her lover in a state of almost continuous orgasm, never letting up on the stimulation, rubbing and slapping Emma's clit, slapping her breasts and pulling on the nipple-clamps. Meanwhile she fought off her own orgasm again and again, wanting to give everything she had to Emma. After what felt like a lifetime of holding back Anna picked up the remote for the vibrating dildos lodged firmly inside her, she removed the clamps from Emma's nipples, the surge of pain filled pleasure bringing her to an even higher state of bliss. She then cranked both vibrators to the max, falling forward on Emma as she came so hard she dropped the remote. She fell down on top of Emma, one orgasm after the other surging through her body, the spasmodic jerks of her hips keeping Emma cumming as well. After a while Anna managed to pick up the remote and turn of the vibrations coursing through her nether regions. She then pulled out of her now semi-conscious lover and tiredly started to untie her. After she untied her legs and unstrapped her wrists she laid down on her side next to Emma and removed the blindfold, their eyes immediately locking, communicating the love and trust they felt for one another before they both let exhaustion take them to the land of dreams.

Anna slowly awoke to wonderful sensations emanating from her crotch and nipples. As she opened her eyes she was met with the sparkling hazel eyes of her lover as she happily sucked on Anna's hard nipple. Anna was always amazed at how fast Emma recuperated, but Emma explained it as one of the perks of the bracelet, that since it fed of her sexual energy it made sure she was always ready to go. Anna felt pulsing vibrations in both her pussy and ass and realised Emma must have found the remote for the internal dildos of the strap-on.

"Mmmm, that feels great! What time is it?"

With a sloppy plop Emma released Anna's nipple from the warm confines of her mouth and answered, "It's only half past ten, still night, we can squeeze in one more session before we have to go to sleep."

"Great, because you've got me in the mood again! Do you want to try some more bondage?"

"Sure, it was liberating to give up control like that, and you know how much a little pain turns me on!"

"Great! I know what you mean about giving up control, and I want you to use these things on me tomorrow. Well, maybe not this thing, but everything else." Said Anna, hefting the huge fake cock jutting out from her crotch. She continued in an authoritative voice, "Now get up on your elbows and knees and spread your legs wide!"

"Yes of course, Miss." Emma answered, immediately falling back in her subservient role.

Anna got up on her knees on the bed as Emma followed her order, getting on all fours with her head towards the headboard. After Anna had Emma get down on her elbows with her hands together she replaced the blindfold, then she took the cuffs and fastened Emma's hands together and then to the headboard. To give herself a challenge and let Emma feel just a bit of control Anna placed the remote to the two vibrators inside the strap-on in Emma's bound hands. Next she took a length of rope and tied it around Emma's left knee and tied it to the frame at the side of the bed, and then did the same to the right, making sure Emma couldn't close her legs even if she tried. Anna detached the chain from the nipple-clamps and instead attached weights that would tighten the clamps slowly. She reached down to Emma's already swollen and sensitive nipples and attached the clamps one at a time, each accompanied by a sharp intake of breath. Anna moved behind her lover and focused her attentions on one of the greatest things in the world, in her mind at least; Emma's round, firm and luscious ass. She placed kisses all over the twin globes before licking slowly up and down the dark crack. Soon she zeroed in on Emma's beautiful rosebud, untouched this evening, and stared kissing it gently as it winked around her tongue. She slowly wormed her tongue deeper and deeper, relishing the tight feel, the earthy taste and the feeling of utter debauchery the act conjured. Anna could stay like this for hours, in fact she sometimes had, but tonight she had other plans so she withdrew her tongue and picked up a bottle of effervescent lube. She squirted a generous amount on two fingers witch she deftly inserted deep in Emma's ass. After working them in and out for a while she withdrew her fingers and replaced them with the nozzle of the bottle of lube then squeezed half the bottle inside, eliciting a surprised moan from her bound lover. Anna tossed the bottle aside and picked up an inflatable butt-plug that she inserted easily in Emma's well used ass. She gave the pump a couple of squeezes to make sure that it wouldn't pop out and then shifted her attention to the dripping pussy below. Anna got down on her elbows behind Emma and started eating her out, slurping up all those lovely juices as she coaxed Emma's clit out of it's hood. When Emma's clit stood proud Anna leaned back and took a third weighted clamp and attached it directly to the engorged pearl. Emma let out a yelp of surprise and lurched forward, making all the weights sway, sending new waves of pleasure and pain coursing through her body.

Anna got up on her knees behind Emma and used the same effervescent lube on her huge strap-on before aligning the head with Emma's slightly gaping pussy. This time Anna was less gentle and just pushed forward as she held on to Emma's wide hips, forcing a growl from her bound lover. When she bottomed out she pulled out directly before slamming home again, her hips slapping against Emma's firm ass again and again, making the clamps on her nipples and clit sway and jingle wildly. Emma was soon lost in another stream of continuous orgasms as her pussy squirted again and again, soaking both their thighs and the sheets below. When Anna pushed the giant cock deep inside Emma she saw Emma's hands move and felt the vibrators in her own pussy and ass start to vibrate on full speed, throwing her into a stream of orgasms as well. Anna wanted to fill Emma to the brim so she took hold of the pump to the inflatable butt-plug and started pumping more and more. Emma's ass soon bulged and gaped and Anna felt more resistance when she moved her hips back and forth. Anna continued her endless assault and even started raining down slaps on Emma's pert ass, turning it first pink and then red.

All the while Emma was cumming so hard she was almost afraid of loosing her mind. All the sensations were one big ball of pleasure filling her mind, yet she could distinguish each sensation from the others; the strange tingling heat from the lube; the pinching pull on her nipples and clit, never letting up; the stings of the slaps and the lingering heat; the incredible fullness of being filled like never before, feeling every ridge of the giant cock in her pussy, and the growing fullness in her ass.

Mr_Owlow
Mr_Owlow
550 Followers