Emma’s Bracelet Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr_Owlow
Mr_Owlow
550 Followers

Anna felt herself growing tired, she had been cumming again and again while fucking at a furious pace and now she wanted Emma to have one huge last orgasm. Anna reached with her hand to release the clamp from Emma's clit while she stayed buried to the hilt in her lover's drenched pussy, all the while Anna gently gyrated her hips. Anna released the clamp and as Emma screamed from the rush of returning blood Anna's fingers were a blur over her clit while she used her other hand to pull hard on the inflated butt-plug until it dislodged with a wet slurp, making Emma scream so hard no sound came out and then slump forward, having blacked out from the heady mixture of extreme pleasure and pain.

Anna gently pulled out from Emma's quivering pussy and stared in amazement at the heaving body before her. Both holes were gaping obscenely wide, her clit stood out big, hard and red, and a river of lube and girl-cum was flowing down both thighs. Anna couldn't resist such a tasty treat and eagerly leaned down to slurp up as much of the free flowing juices as possible. She only stopped after another orgasm tore through her body, courtesy of the two still vibrating dildos buried deep inside her. Anna laid down on her back and snapped open the harness of the strap-on. She pulled the dildos free with a squelching sound and threw the harness and dildos, along with all the other toys, beside the bed before untying Emma. Emma was totally out of it and Anna felt exhausted herself so she just got Emma down on her back and laid down beside her before pulling the covers over their cum-soaked bodies. The sheets were soaked but the covers were dry, saved from the torrents of cum at the bottom of the bed, and that was good enough for now.

The next morning Anna woke up on the couch without knowing how she got there. She got up, wrapped herself in a sheet, and headed to the kitchen where she could hear Emma bustling and singing. When she entered Emma looked up from making breakfast with a big smile and said, "Morning Beautiful, sorry about putting you on the couch but the bed was soaked, so I had to change the sheets."

"Morning yourself, thanks for not waking me. I know you have this incredible energy as soon as you wake up but last night really took it out of me."

"Well, that's one of the perks of a magical bracelet, you know. Last night was incredible, that last orgasm sent me to heaven!"

"Yeah, it was great! It felt good to switch the roles in the bedroom. Don't get me wrong, I love being the submissive, but once in a while it feels good to have the power."

"Yes, I know! It was so freeing to give up control like that. Now why don't you go take a shower while I finish making breakfast?"

"OK. Love you!"

"Love you too!"

The End

Mr_Owlow
Mr_Owlow
550 Followers