Emma’s Bracelet Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr_Owlow
Mr_Owlow
550 Followers

"Hehe! I'm so happy for you, I know you were putting on a brave face but I could see it eating away at you and I was so sad I couldn't come. You can tell her the guest bedroom is my old room and it's fully furnished, soundproofed and has its own bathroom. Tell her she can stay for free, it's not like I need the money."

"Oh, I can't wait to tell Sarah, she'll be so happy! They're calling for me downstairs, we're heading in to Edinburgh to eat at a restaurant, I'll talk to you soon."

"Ok, have fun and always remember that I love you honey!"

"I love you too babe and I'll see you Saturday evening. Bye!"

"Bye sweetie!"

After finishing their conversation Emma got out of bed, wrapped herself in her big blue comfy robe and headed to the kitchen to eat breakfast. While she ate she read the news on her iPad, skimming through the local news until an article caught her eye. It was about same sex marriage being legalized in New York and that a niche marriage/travel agency had opened in the city aimed at couples traveling there to make their vows. Emma smiled as she thought of Anna and her standing in front of their friends and family in matching white gowns and promised to love each other forever. Just because Emma had known she was a lesbian since she was 12, that didn't mean she didn't have the same fantasies of being the beautiful bride as most other girls.

After breakfast Emma took care of the soaked sheets from the bed and jumped in the shower to rinse of the sticky mix of sweat and pussy juice that covered most of her body from last night's activities. After the shower she stood in front of the mirror and changed her body most of the way back to how she looked before the bracelet, she wanted to go shopping and couldn't risk running in to friends while having those big tits and wide hips. She called Vicky and they decided to go together.

*****

Anna was a bit upset with Emma, the flight had been rough and she was really looking forward to meeting her love at the airport, but apparently Emma had better things to do and sent Vicky to pick her up instead. As they got in the car Vicky told her that she and Emma had stopped by the erotic bookstore and that got Anna to focus on their conversation instead of on her disappointment with Emma. Her pang of jealousy was apparently unfounded as Vicky told her how she and Beth, the owner had hit it off right away and was now dating. Anna saw how Vicky glowed when she talked about Beth and she congratulated her on finding someone as nice as Beth. The rest of the drive home they talked about their relationships and Anna gave some advice she had learned herself during her months with Emma. When they arrived at the apartment building Anna invited Vicky up for something to drink as a thank you for the ride, but she declined, she had plans with Beth, so Anna headed to the elevator alone.

As she opened the door to their apartment a scent of roses struck her and romantic, instrumental music fluttered to her ears. As she stepped inside the door she saw that there were candles everywhere and rose petals forming a path towards the bedroom. Her bags startled her as they slipped from her hand, and got her moving. She closed the door behind her and slowly made her way along the floral path as all annoyance with Emma was burned away by a glowing ball of happiness and love filling her. In the bedroom Emma stood in a long white silk nightdress, a bulge in the crotch and a big smile. Emma said, "Welcome home!" and hugged and kissed a stunned Anna. Anna watched dumbfounded as Emma broke their kiss, stepped back and got down on one knee, held out an open jewelry box with two rings and asked, "Anna Gillan, I love you deeply and have since I first met you, you've made me happier than I ever thought I could be and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me?"

Anna started nodding while Emma spoke and fell to her knees to hug her as she cried tears of joy and said, "Yes! Yes, yes, yes, yes! Of course I'll marry you!" Anna held out her quivering right hand and Emma placed a ring on her finger before Anna took the second ring and placed it on Emma's hand. They kissed and laughed and cried until Anna felt the bulge she had seen before and asked as she let her hand caress it, "So you planned ahead?"

Emma smiled and said, "Yes, but this is a surprise as well. I read an article about female stem cells being converted to sperm by some British scientists and I figured that even though they weren't completely successful my bracelet could probably do it."

"Wait, so you're saying we can make a baby?"

"I'm pretty sure, yeah, but only a girl, never a boy, I don't have any Y chromosomes you know."

Anna hugged Emma close and started crying as she burrowed her face in between Emma's shoulder and neck. Emma got really worried and asked, "What's wrong, honey?"

Anna sniveled a bit and answered, "Nothing at all, I'm just so happy I didn't know what to do with myself!" She sniveled a bit more and looked up shyly at Emma, her nose red and her eyes puffy, and asked, "You must think I look completely gross?"

"You're just as beautiful as ever," Emma said as she cupped Anna's face and then pulled her into a kiss. The tall brunette started slowly stripping Anna of her clothes, her hands caressing and squeezing each new piece of bare skin. Soon it got a bit difficult to continue, as they were kneeling on the floor, so they stood up together and continued to make out intensely while Emma got Anna out of her tight jeans. She felt Anna graze her fingers over her shoulders and then she felt the nightdress trickle down her body, catching slightly at her nipples and cock before landing in a puddle around her feet. As they got in bed Emma let her hand tickle down the lovely redhead's belly and tease through her landing strip before finding her very wet center. She was in fact so very wet that Emma decided to skip the foreplay and plunge right in. As they kissed she got on top of Anna and teased the head of her thick ten inch cock along Anna's pink slit before aiming it at her tunnel and slowly pushing forward. When she was about halfway in she felt Anna's legs wrap around her and pull her the rest of the way in, making her new balls smack against Anna's ass. Emma pulled back slowly and then, taking her cue from Anna, plunged in hard again, developing a rhythm of fast, slow, fast, slow.

Anna loved making love like this, Emma's hair draped around their faces, creating their own little universe, her body covering her, making her feel so safe and protected. She loved the contrast of the soft and very feminine body under her hands and against her own body, big breasts and stiff nipples rubbing against her own, while a cock much bigger than any of the real guys she'd been with plunged in and out of her tight pussy. She felt a change in the thrusts as Emma added a roll to her hips and rubbed against her g-spot on each stroke. Anna angled her hips to get even more of this wonderful sensation and soon felt a wave of ecstasy build and as it crested she let out a deep moan, almost a growl, and raked her fingers over Emma's back.

Emma felt the exquisite sensation of Anna's walls tightening and milking her cock and the sharp contrast of her fingernails digging in to her back and increased her pace to give her love even more pleasure. She got higher up on her elbows and looked deep into her lover's eyes and increased her pace even more as Anna's arms and legs tightened around her. Suddenly she felt her cock swell and her balls draw up against her body, then her cannon started firing jet after jet of girl semen at Anna's cervix, triggering her second orgasm as well. This orgasm felt very different to her normal ones, it was much more exhausting and much more focused on just her genitals instead of the whole body affairs the normal ones were. It was impossible to keep eye contact trough the orgasm but as Emma opened her eyes she was met with Anna's loving smile. The shared a long, languid kiss while Emma kept her now semi-hard cock buried deep, keeping all of the semen inside until she started growing hard again. They made love the entire night and Emma came inside Anna six more times.

*****

Over the next month they made sure Emma came inside Anna at least once every day, until finally Anna missed her period. They planned a small Valentine's Day wedding in upstate New York with only twenty of their closest friends and relatives. As she walked down the aisle of the small chapel at the arm of her father, Anna, at three months, was just starting to really show. Her dad gave her a hug and handed her off to Emma and they stood hand in hand in front of the priest as she said, "Do you promise to love this woman, to take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife, to love and cherish her, to stay faithful to her, in sickness and in health, for better or for worse, until death do you part?" At the same time they answered "I do!"

The End

Mr_Owlow
Mr_Owlow
550 Followers
12